/erg/ - Emma Raducanu General

So, it happened AGAIN. We can blame inexperience, we can blame blisters, we can blame a lack of toenails, we can praise Iga's effort but the truth is it's simply not enough. Tactics, determination you name it, it all stinks.

Don't get me wrong, I still have full faith in Emma, but MASSIVE training is desperately needed in the summer. Otherwise I'm not very optimistic about the next tournament, or her chances at Wimbledon for that matter. Not playing like this. What do you think, /emma/? #Ourgirl or #disgustingmuttflop?

Some helpful links to numb the pain:
instagram.com/emmaraducanu
nike.com/gb/a/homecomingemmaraducanu
nhs.uk/conditions/blisters/
healthline.com/health/how-long-does-it-take-for-a-toenail-to-grow-back
jlingz.com/
oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-4-finish/bet-history/tottenham
nhs.uk/conditions/suicide/

Attached: 1648159194651[1].jpg (2048x2048, 812.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/skysportsf1/status/1437019936774311943?lang=en-GB
youtu.be/spJ05hnJxF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ugly and untalented KWAGB

hopefully one of /ourguys/ makes her a good wife and posts many a pic here

honestly thinking reducing the playtime isnt that bad. her body needs time to recover and getting used for the stress on the tour.

Unironically a good match for Emma
Played really well against the world #1 on her best surface

>third (3rd) time on the strange red surface
>took an unprecedented amount of games off the world's best player
>sustained and recovered from an injury with grace befitting a royal
>never stopped believing in herself
Overwhelmed with positive emotions tonight Emmabros. She is truly starting to emerge from her post US Open cocoon and we're seeing the beautiful colours of her butterfly wings

She did fine today. Got a bit overexcited when she got those break points in the final game, but otherwise a solid effort against the world #1.
Also I can't stop thinking about lickign her psuy

Attached: going down.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

sleep tight emma....

Attached: 1650652288392.webm (720x576, 2.34M)

Pecho frio

Yep, Iga's hardest fought match in her last 20 by a long. As someone who's watched all of Emma's gruelling 8 months of losses this was by far the least concerning. She seemed v strong at the end of the second set, lost her head a bit on the break points but stretched Iga more than anyone else has.

Playing like this? World #1 and calendar slam in three years IMO

our emma girl... she just needs more sponsors...

This is how we have sex with Emma

honestly, Iga is as good as it gets for women's tennis. and Emma's like 1 rung off her, on her favourite surface, after 2 weeks playing on clay in her life.

it's actually laughable how dominant Emma is going to be for the next 20 years

Imagine just brapping in her sweet face

Great to see her serve coming back too, was getting worried for a while there. The future is bright.

She looks so much like an Indian girl I used to fuck a while back, I should have said yes to a relationship with her.

Delete this LEWD webm of Emma losing her virginity

Emma will have sex three times in her life, all solely for the purpose of procreation. The sex will take place under the covers with the lights off. Her partner will be her white christian husband.

Ok seriously, like Emma I'm a HAPA and we just have to admit, we can't beat the White Aryan race, we should acquiesce and just play second fiddle to them. Emma should too.

Attached: emma_bite01.webm (720x720, 2.18M)

t. loserbernd

Reminder that the Igasimp line is that their beloved Polish Queen is unironically a dirty match fixer which is why she couldn't easily dispatch a fragile English schoolgirl playing her first week on clay in 4 years

Made up to break Iga's rhythm

kwabucanu

hooot

#OleOut

KWAB

>Dolce & Gabbana, Porsche, Evian and Nike each deposit £1 into your account

You might die overdosed on hopium

I was honestly expecting her to be thoroughly btfo so I shan't be mocking her today I'm afraid. Done good kid

Emma lacked the motivation since she was already awarded the prize - the Porsche - at the start of the tournament. They were clearly fixing against Emma since a highly motivated Emma is unstoppable.

Only downside of tonight's performance is we don't get to see Emma again for some time.

Are you joking? She's booked for Madrid which starts April 26th... unless she pulls out due to injury

it's only 4ish days isn't it?

the WTA (Emma) tour never ends.

Emma withdrawal is a serious issue, but the Madrid Open is right around the corner.
Now the time between the Miami Open and the BJK Cup, that was an excruciating experience

pretty sure she needed the points more than the porsche lmao

Attached: 1649762478012.png (598x586, 355.53K)

How are the Daily Mail comments section going to react to this loss? Will they cut her some slack?

>She's going tp Madrid
lads... it's my time to shine

>emma loses
>verstappen on pole
great day to be alive bros

Is there a big overlap between /f1/ and /erg/ posters?

>another frog thread

Attached: 1551198404570.png (583x482, 119.14K)

i still have no clue what "finishing the week strong w some good facials& a nice round number. happy weekend." is meant to mean

*raises paw*

Brutal as always

Attached: Capture.png (798x309, 36.79K)

they go hand in hand

Attached: raducanu_f1b.jpg (903x801, 81.73K)

£10 says the writer of that headline didn’t even watch the match

The comments are actually Pro-Emma for a change.

Attached: Capture.png (790x647, 71.26K)

Meanwhile the Granuiad is rooting through Iga's social media accounts to see if she said anything remotely racist suchs as "Sweet and Sour Chicken is not that nice"

I only know who she is bc she gets spammed on Yea Forums nonstop. A loss means the emma retards will crawl back into their hole until the next tournament

Women's tennis is just a crapshoot

Literally anyone can win just down to luck and who is on their period at the time ruining their game

Men's tennis is elite

i believe that all emmafags also love hamilton

4 days time.

Loserbernd is an Emma fan, you dirty shitskin

Attached: 4A33783A-3371-4A58-9530-D9A7A1F21973-229-0000000AE9B39B63.png (603x477, 317.18K)

Not even Emma likes him

Attached: 1649509850756[1].png (720x696, 374.37K)

Literally all the F1 Drivers watched Emma's win
Emma is bigger than F1
twitter.com/skysportsf1/status/1437019936774311943?lang=en-GB

turns out that guy has been a tennis fan for years, is a big fan of Djokovic, and from his social media looks most likely gay if not bi.

she also doesn't like her fans, so not surprised

Does Iga like her fans?
I'm a big fan :3

Emma is a Red Bull sister

Attached: raducanu_f1c.jpg (974x861, 128.8K)

If she ever met Alex Albon I think she’d get on well with him. They’re both athletes, both half-Asian, both have dorky south-east England posh accents, both have this shy nervous but endearing manner when they talk to the media.

>wine bottle's nearly empty
Fucking hell, Emma's tuning me into an alcoholic.
Don't know what'ill happen to me once she makes a deep run at a Grand Slam

don't follow f1 so just looked him up and he went to the same school as me lol, is he big? i think he was the year above me

Does your perception of appearance change as you get drunker?

4-6, 4-6 against the (temporary) #1 is a damn good showing

He’ll never be a champion but he’s a solid driver for the small team he races for

again, i'm not talking about her, but her followers

why's the twat representing Thailand? is it a case of domineering asian mother syndrome, aka Osaka?

no idea, dont think he's ever lived there or was born there

Please don't rape her

LOLHAMILTONWINS was the reason I quit watching F1 about 4 years ago.
Moto GP is the superior viewing experience, also the tickets are much more affordable.
What do you mean?
Like rating a person more attractive when I am drunk as opposed to sober?

Yeah his mum is Thai. It was beneficial in terms of sponsorship money in his junior career to convince Thai businesses to sponsor him.
Watch any interview though and he’s the Bongiest Bong there is.
youtu.be/spJ05hnJxF0

this, tbqh famiglia everyone was a expecting 6-0 6-0. progress!

Attached: JPG2JPGjpgRad.jpg (615x580, 53.43K)

When I get drunk peoples faces look different. I start noticing features on them I didn’t notice while sober.
Stare at your photos of Emma and tell me, what do you see while drunk?

is this the loser general?

Emma KWABucanu

Hm, I still see the same gorgeous face marked with minor imperfections that make her even more unique, cute and beautiful.
But it's not like I am shitfaced or seeing double. It's only 1 bottle of red wine after all, nothing to be concerned about.
Just really in the mood for a night cruise right now