IT'S COMING HOME

IT'S COMING HOME

Attached: file.png (2880x810, 2.88M)

Just kidding.

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 370.21K)

None of those are coming home

You are cruel Hans

Krauts have one of them right now Hans. Give her back.

oh no no no

Germans so jealous of our friendship with Portugal, they tried to frame them for kidnap (and assumed rape/murder)

Madeline posting doesn't work anymore because she's a 20 year old now, probably on tiktok twerking and shit

She didn't come home tho

Haha yeah she's probably definitely still alive rn haha

I feel disgusted by madeline threads yet I shitposted about ronaldo's fetus like there was no tomorrow. Just wanna mention this

Attached: 6122247_50.jpg (769x452, 90.2K)

Kill yourself

i apologise to the family man lots of people thought they did it imagine the hell theyve been living thru

They found a fall guy nothing more

nope :^)

Yep, must been awful to be the parents when everyone thought it was them whiel the real culprit was in a German pub chilling

Nothing has changed

give us the redpill on this guy

Reminder the perfidious anglo drugged her and she overdosed and they dumped the body in the sea

No surprise they try to blame a kraut, not the first time they did

2022:some country who already won 1 except brazil germany or italy
2026:brazil
2030:some first timer

based secret ally

This

maddie cuckitini

At the time that Madeleine McCann disappeared, there was a German guy called Christian "B" who can be proven to have been within a mile or two of the location. This guy is a known paedophile and he's currently in prison in Germany for other crimes. He says he didn't do it, but he had a van full of children's clothes and weird shit like that, so people think he did it.

who the fuck knows who did it?

The guy who did it knows. And the police don't know yet, but it's their job to find out. You can't just say there's no point investigating a crime because nobody knows who did it; that's the whole reason you investigate.

are her parents wealthy or something? why the fuck is this case still going on.

Attached: fatigue.jpg (494x497, 15.52K)

not cool :(

Didnt Beckham offer 100.000 pounds for the decisive tip in this case?

You really can't trust germans

Attached: 274.png (900x750, 538.7K)

Fucking kek

Anglo propaganda, everyone knows she cracked her head by accident when her parents were out getting drunk and her dad buried her somewhere.

Attached: 1624816889362.jpg (510x312, 32.59K)

My greatest ally, why?

Attached: 1624918081817.png (578x572, 75.75K)

So we all agree the Podesta brother got her, right?

Attached: efits-podesta.jpg (450x562, 82.21K)

he looks the part tbf

dude was a gilf enjoyer not a cunny guy, biggest example of a fall guy in the last decade

This

MADDY'S IN A BOX

Why do Brits love albufeira so much

this is a case of typical Anglos and Germanoids shitting up the Iberian peninsula with their crime and degeneracy. If we extradited all of you, this place would be a paradise.

So? What's stopping you?

you guys bother to cater to our tastes unlike most continentals
you still can't brew tea to save your lives, though

i just don't know how likely it is we got the right fucker. that's all i want to say

>VGH........ AL ANDALVS........... WITHOUT THE EUROPEAN INFIDELS.........
alberto please, it's been hundreds of years. let it go.

If you extradited us all, your GDP would shrink by half and you'd become Moldova 2.0 lmao

someone should make an edit like this, representing the eternal kraut trying to sabotage the friendship between Portugal and England :)

Attached: 1650654129590.jpg (1024x576, 100.45K)

>german granny rapist changing modus operandi just to sow distrust between britbongs and moors
Yeah, I can see it. We're kinda based like that.

>are her parents wealthy or something?

Yes, that's why they didn't get arrested after openly admitting they drug their kids

just some granny rapist who's cell phone was near at the time
they are clutching at straws
also they charged him right before the statue of limitations would have come in to effect so they get to drag this investigation on for another decade

He killed a young boy in Germany in the nineties so he has history. The Police have also said they have evidence against him that they haven't released yet

Why is the Maddie such a big story, anyway? Kids die all the time, and it's not like this one was especially interesting or gruesome.

Oura's great, lad

Parents did it
Overdosed her on sleeping pills

parents milked it for the donations

The investigators have milked it for extra cash

At least she didn't live to see Everton get relegated.

This pretty much.

And the British police found some excuses to come to Algarve for free....

Attached: maddy lookalike.jpg (1217x331, 72.54K)

Everyone knows it was those billionaire pedos that just happened to be in the same place and the same time by pure chance.

K E K
E
K

Attached: IMG_20191228_110520.jpg (1125x1293, 106.61K)

They probably know, but you can't incriminate anyone without actual evidence. A lot of the people that get caught is because someone snitches them to get a lesser sentence.