THE CHINESE FIREBALL, OOOOOOOOOOOOOH

THE CHINESE FIREBALL, OOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Attached: 1550575676974.png (1920x800, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FadNjddzPjI
youtube.com/watch?v=0RFwyobtnKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THE GERMAN JUDENBRENNER, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

The Soviet Holodomor oooooooOOOOOOOOooooooo

A (((GOBLIN))) IN A PIE OOOOOOOH

Attached: TheQuibbler.jpg (701x895, 112K)

more like OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Attached: kd and bron.png (2518x1024, 356K)

Japanese fireball
YOooooooo

based Fudge, fuck goblins

How dare you, remember the 6 million that died in the Goblin Rebellions!

>Six million goblins, Harry, and there are only four dragons at Gringott's, it just doesn't add up...
>think about it, Harry!

Attached: SiriusBlack_WB_F5_SiriusHoldingHarrysShouldersGrimmauldPlace_Still_080615_Land.jpg (1200x800, 157K)

the israeli hooknose oooooh

THAT'S MY BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Attached: THAT'S MY SON.jpg (625x400, 22K)

THATS MY WIFE'S SONNNNN

only kino moment in the movies

youtube.com/watch?v=FadNjddzPjI

Genuine, unironic kino, that entire scene. The band playing and then trailing off, the shift of mood from joy to horror, legitimately great shit.

Can't argue with that. It felt so genuine.

HARRY

HARRY

DIDYAPUTCHYERNAMEINTHEGOBLETOFFIRE

>Dumbledore asked calmly

I think you're in love Ron!

No I didn't. Fuck you and fuck your tournament

Hard lines to pull off, and I'm not a huge Potter guy, but fair play, that fella really threw himself into it

YEAH, TAKE HER AWAY ERN

Attached: ern.jpg (1326x546, 97K)

Why ooooooohhhhhh? It is clearly an UUUUUUUUUUUU

IT'S GOING TO BE A BUMPY RIDE! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: clause3.png (330x250, 58K)

Knight Bus scene was pretty kino. Third movie was the first to have an actual director so that's probably why.

>Black stereotype head
>Jewish caricatures as Goblins
How the fuck did Rowling get (and continue to get) away with this shit?

>I'm gay
>Good god. Are you really?

Rowling didn't have much of say in a lot of the earlier hp stuff. I mean they even changed the title of the first book in murrica which she didn't like but couldn't do anything about it. The book descriptions of the goblins don't mention anything about the noses iirc.

BARTY CROWCH

junior

THAT'S MY WIFE'S SON
THAT'S HER BOY!

Attached: diggory.jpg (852x480, 54K)

THE FRENCH CHAMPAGNE MAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1470338918689.jpg (1272x849, 84K)

>watch a flick
>it turns into KINO for 1 scene

Any other movies like this?

The last jedi (ramming scene is kino)

>33 posts and no dullest franchise copypasta

Attached: hill.png (1210x637, 992K)

the pause was so fucking over the top but hilarious anyway

the judge was being a dickhead and he wanted to enjoy every second of it, pretty based

Have a (DEH)

Based Dumbledore cracking up behind him, absolute mad cunt

memes gone stale brah

If only Spielberg had been allowed to direct all of the movies then every scene might be like this.

Instead what we got was the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: DULLEST.jpg (1565x2823, 2.76M)

literally all the effort in these posts goes into creating the into, surely you could have done better than just that?

>that's my gun, that's my boy
Americans love their guns like their own sons? Based

>That's Mai-San!
I thought he was called Cedric?

That's his middle name, his father wanted to call him Mai-San but his wife insisted on Cedric

>being a dickhead
The slav had made everyone convene for a trial promising important information, and up to that point he’d just been saying random names that immediately got debunked.
I have no idea why he tested everyone’s patience when he was sitting on BARTY CROUCH jooonyur the entire time

The essential 'Kino within a Flick' moment:
youtube.com/watch?v=0RFwyobtnKA

She can just tweet that the black shrunken head was actually white all along.
It's how she deals with most of the criticisms.

I’ve got to rewatch this one sometime

>I CAN TOUCH HIM... NOW..!
>Harry starts bellowing in pain
>Voldemort touches Harry multiple times later and nothing happens

"do you think, god stays in heaven because he too lives in fear of what hes created , here on earth?"
I sure would if I saw what the world is now. what a shit show.

Attached: sqe6xowgn6411.jpg (588x333, 23K)

>longest book gets the shortest movie

Attached: 557.jpg (680x793, 41K)

To be fair, Order of the Phoenix is probably the most boring out of all seven of the books. There is a lot of crap in it that you can cut without any remorse.

Absolutely based scene

GIVE ME THE WRETCHED NAME!

ELLO FAVA

SILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENCE

JOON-EE-YUR

Why was Barty Crowtch's son Korean anyway?

Attached: 1488639469728.png (1000x967, 2.29M)

how do i reach the level of respect where i can just bellow out "SILENCE" and people will listen?

>being afraid of a bunch of trannies and cucks
lol puny god

Project your voice instead of whispering out loud like most insecure incels do

>Nearly murders a child in the middle of Hogwarts because he lost an easily replaceable servant

Attached: Vvyu0.png (350x188, 103K)

laughed irl

I did this in high school. People probably thought I was autistic, but they shut up.

Is zach even white?

david tennent cracks me up in this, hes hamming it up to 11

Attached: 1512014896180.jpg (236x291, 17K)

budrose

kek

if you go to cytube an user is playing the hp audio books on a stream. comfy stuff.

ES MI MUCHACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BARTY CROUCH

JUNIOR

Attached: 1209481209384.png (1372x1130, 790K)

*ron stares at french girls ass*

Bloody hell harry id huffle her puff if you catch my drift

I did not see asses as remotely sexual whatsoever until the Internet taught me otherwise, at around age 17. I wonder if this was destined to happen or if I’m the absence of external influence, I would still not see the point in asses.

>could’ve shown the exciting trials the other wizards have with the dragons
>instead just move the scene along by showing Harry contemplate on what she’s gonna do when it’s his turn
Man, these movies can’t do anything right

>dumbledore dabbing in the background
time and a place man