Name a more pathetic villain?

Name a more pathetic villain?

Attached: images-12.jpg (454x675, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/migration-issues/westeros-is-poorly-designed-3b01cf5cdcaf
youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 379D750A-89BA-48A1-B4B7-AA06490BF50C-192-00000014977F48D7.png (1242x1721, 2.34M)

I'm seeing some similarities
Must be a coincidence

this, snoke is the only one thats more of a cuck

trump

Attached: age-of-ultron.jpg (1200x680, 144K)

Attached: malekith.jpg (1020x385, 31K)

My weenus peanus

Night King went out like a bitch, but Snoke truly takes the cake.

Attached: 1563166423215.png (868x651, 752K)

DEH

Attached: DEH.jpg (480x360, 5K)

ez

Attached: jbareham_190516_0905_got_dany_0001.0.jpg (1200x675, 89K)

>villain

All she did was kill peasants and trust a manlet. The Starks were the real bad guys.

Attached: 7wC8wt9W7nssbVmE (1).webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

Couple movies vs 8 seasons

>could instagib everyone in his path
>gets rekt by feminazi witches even after bringing nuclear holocaust
life as an incel truly is suffering

Attached: S8_Official_Infobox_Michael_Langdon.jpg (570x698, 69K)

albino from The Da Vinci Code

He is meant to be Trump. His robe color and slight facial resemblance is a subliminal message.

reminder that his last book was released in 2011 and he still has two more due
>he will never finish

Attached: Martin.png (585x445, 54K)

night king is way more bitchmade

Night King killed a dragon. Snoke bonked Rey on the head with a lightsaber.

it's because the books are fucking 200 IQ genius level and as complex as actual human history

Rey is stronger than a dragon though so Snoke's feat is more impressive

lol

O.k. now THIS is epic LMAO

> It's because he made 10000 plot threads and doesn't know how to resolve them, especially now that his original ideas for the ending were shit on by everyone because how it was executed by D&D
fixed that for you, user.

medium.com/migration-issues/westeros-is-poorly-designed-3b01cf5cdcaf
>this kills the GRRM fag

Look at the mic guy. He's absolutely pissed. Probably he knew at that point that the season was going to be shit.

I had completely forgotten about this character until I remembered. Snoke what? Of some Pixar movie? Guess I didn't pay much attention in recent SW's

Without reading any of the books I agree

Consider yourself lucky. I stopped reading halfway through book three, and I do not regret a thing.

>villain

Can't. He's the flattest piece of shit ever introduced in a Television Series. All that buildup for literally nothing.
>'Uh yes user, but it's MEANT TO SYMBOLIZE CLIMATE CHANGE !'
Sure you fucking fag but that's not a Reason for that total Absence of Character
>'he's not the main villian but the secondary threat. It's called Game of Thrones, you pleb'
We all know that episode 3 was the dramatic Peak of the Series. The entire point of most of the characters arc was that the Game is absolutely nonsensical compared to the real War that's about to come. Why should anyone give a fuck about that Balcony Cunt and the fucking Meme Pirate when they have to fight Death ? All that was left without any conclusion. They missed one of the biggest Opportunities ever by completely throwing that Character overboard.

Dude, at this point, overwhelming majority of people agree with you. We got a villain change three episodes in a row, and the person who wanted to help the "heroes" got railroaded into being the bad guy all along.

Attached: 1557730396632.webm (1280x720, 2.14M)

>it's MEANT TO SYMBOLIZE CLIMATE CHANGE !'
Just stab climate change lol

don't forget teleporting

>never seen a wight before The Long Night
>no problem, I got this

Attached: 1559899286337.png (1080x2220, 135K)

Who was he? What was his motives? Why did he want destroy the humanity?

The show ended without expalining anything about him. He simply got one shotted and disappeared forever.

she's such a little '''''''badass'''''
wow

>steals Night King kill
>steals screentime in King's Landing for no reason
D&D are such Arya fangirls that it's embarrassing.

Attached: arya1.jpg (377x283, 16K)

>write a Sex Scene for a Girl they know since she's 11

She's the worst fucking character on the show, by far, and no one talks about it.
That fuck-awful Braavo's storyline ended up hijacking the entire show. Also she's not very pleasant to look at either
>you shouldn't be mean to Maisie
fuck off I absolutely should, fuck this character

Attached: 1560372671327.jpg (350x376, 11K)

Even if he finishes both, they'll be complete clusterfucks. FOC and DWD crammed in an insane amount of plot threads and characters.

Attached: Luv_1.jpg (700x714, 190K)

Didn't he have generals with him? Who did zero fuck since that village battle behind the Wall?

I suspect that D+D just read "Playing Safe With Your Characters and Plot" by Steven Spielberg

The male equivalent is Bronn, who is just another Mary Sue who is shoehorned into the plot for Q ratings. Honestly, by season 8, characters like Arya, Sansa, Cersei and Bronn were just forced onto the screen and given nothing to do (or shit that was nonsensical).

I completely forgot this movie existed. And I will forget again five minutes later.

agreed
fuck this thread has me triggered WHY DID I INVEST SO MUCH TIME INTO THIS GARBAGE

Attached: 1561355402223.jpg (490x490, 41K)

You shouldn't be mean to Maisiee tbf.
Pity worst character was a main one Donerys but mostly because of actress that can't act her way out of a chuck e cheese ball pit heavy stuff bru same with Jonas Snow

Die in a fire.

>Kit Harrington is bad Actor
How does it feel to be so wrong ?

He wasn't even given a chance to be a good actor. Literally no explanation for why he behaved the way he did in the final season. No lines.

Attached: 1565511081154.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Getting shit lines, isn't his Fault tho.
>She muh Queen I DUN WANNIT
was obviously terrible but that doesn't mean that he pulled up the best possible performance. Despite that, he was really good in the Rest of the Seasons.

Steve Buscemi’s character in Fargo.

kek accurate but incorrect

>That fuck-awful Braavo's storyline
I forgot all that shit

The only good thing about that was the mummer's play, and that was just because it was meta.

Best character

Attached: 1557757139903.webm (1920x1080, 2.57M)

Ultron actually needed all the avengers and Vision to take him out, thats more than Night king getting raped by a 12 years old girl.
Ultron only flaw was being such an autistic edgelord, Tony created him to take control of evolution, not to return evolution to nature hands once again, dumb robot.

>Look mom I'm AAAAAAAACTIIIIING!
heavy bruv omg lmao

fpbp as usual

You said nothing

You die in a fire child actor hater it's hard en0ugh for them out there on the strets mate, you wouldn't last a minute in her world ; FACT

What was she supposed to do? The creators said that she was triggered by The Red Keep. She was given nothing to work with.

>villain

Attached: 1558210515192.jpg (1007x1007, 212K)

>you shouldn't be mean to Maisie
I dont hate on her because even Maisie herself hated the idea of her character being the one to kill Night king, but it was her job, she is not the one who writes the scenes after all.

Depending on the set, people like him are more akin to slaves. If he laughed it's a very real possibility that if no one would miss him and he had a lifestyle that they could use as an alibi, he would end up getting tortured to death for entertainment at some big wig's exclusive party. Getting blacklisted and never being able to get work again would almost be a blessing compared to what can happen.

She's the best thing about season 8, faggot.

That's why they get payed millions for m8 actor's job is to turn cow dung into diamonds it comes easy for some like Tom Cruiser Arnie in Predator literal shit scripts turn into works of art or the Larson with Room which was a complete shite premise but she managed to make it memorable bru bad acting is on the actor is my point they should start being responsible the moment they get paid more than a fucking neurosurgeon ya dig?

I was diamonds every time she was on screen, she couldn't save the rest of it tho

Attached: 1563580463713.webm (840x1080, 2.95M)

>payed
Die in a fire.

Attached: 1563502552462.jpg (1081x537, 313K)

aigh cumbrain
Look if you have no point just come out and say it instead of trying to argur my poor grammar

Everyone raved about her performance when that episode came out, pajeet. She inspired draw fags to come up with some great shit.

Attached: 1558093823960.jpg (1500x2000, 209K)

>pajeet
whiter than you 100%
>eevryone raved
Not really she was pilloried publicly everywhere on social media lmao

You never had a point my man

Stannis :^)

>whiter than you 100%
Post a pic.
>she was pilloried publicly everywhere on social media
>caring about the opinions of twitter plebs
Cringe. Yea Forums patricians know the truth. She's one of our waifus because of her performance in the last two episodes.

Attached: 1558116363952.jpg (1400x1048, 760K)

Name one thing she's led that hasn't flopped horribly. I'd bone her but she's dogshit as an actress.

That's what happens when the showrunners makes a character tsundere and then try to make them Hitler at the last second.

Attached: klx9s8zi2zy21.jpg (1080x1646, 164K)

Everything kek

It's pretty based.

Attached: 1557866356379.png (1714x1415, 1.56M)

You first
>one of our waifus
It's literally just 20 discord underage obsessed pajeets like u obsessing over her on the literal anus of the internet, most irrelevant shit on earth in the most irrelevant place on 4chins LOL

>She's one of our waifus because of her performance in the last two episodes.
Last two seasons. The biggest complaint was that she burned the Tarlys. Would anybody have cared if Stannis did the same thing?

Attached: 1565455475490.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>moving the goal posts

I haven't seen her other movies and I don't care. We're talking about Season 8 here.

Not that weird spaz user, just pointing out she's objectively the queen of flops. That's it, calm down.

>Last two seasons.
You're right.

If Stannis did it everyone would be like "BASED MANNIS PUTTING THOSE TRAITORS IN THEIR PLACE"

Nothing she led flopped

>You first
Alright. Your turn.

Attached: 1.jpg (1944x2592, 1.48M)

>No timestamp
i don't think so muhammed

I'm at work, faggot. I still don't see any pictures of you.

>I'm at work, faggot
That doesn't stop you from timestamping you complete moron, how new can you be

Nah, he's a lovely guy

Attached: night king and thanos.jpg (626x700, 83K)

Only good thing about her was watching her shit herself while she gets stabbed by the true king

I saw Captain Marvel, Endgame, and The Long Night all in one weekend. I was less than impressed, to say the least.

Attached: skylar-pool-fifty-one-breaking-bad.jpg (1366x768, 194K)

Killing an unarmed 5'2 pregnant woman who loves him and is his aunt

Is there a more evil character in fiction?

Attached: dany-death.jpg (700x393, 33K)

>>'he's not the main villian but the secondary threat. It's called Game of Thrones, you pleb'
This one gets me the most.
The title is supposed to be ironic, since all these retards are squabbling over something that ultimately won't matter if Uncaring skellingtons come and murder them all.

>HAHAHAHAHAH--*dies of heart attack*

Attached: 1563970485673.jpg (330x330, 41K)

Who's he a cuck to?

Punch a nazi! XD

*AHEM*
FUCK JANNIES
That's all

Attached: eyebrow.webm (1920x908, 1.75M)

This.
Night's King at least got a village, dragon and a few main characters on screen.

Snoke did everything of note off screen and then went down like a bitch.

Name one thing that flopped. Even Solo made its money back

Bruno, give me the arrow! Please, you need to think about who is really worthy, me!

Attached: KCandMaster.octet-stream.jpg (240x240, 17K)

Sorry to hear. What was the most bearable one?

Attached: latest.jpg (826x1373, 378K)

I get it. She was a pathetic villain because she was actually the hero. That's deep. Good insight user

Endgame >>>>> Captain Marvel >>>>>>> The Long Night

It pains me to say it.

dem lips

came in thinking this couldnt be topped, i was wrong only other i can think of, pic related

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-11-04-at-1.16.11-PM.jpg (1000x630, 266K)

I didn't care about The Mandarin as a character, but the whole lava monster thing was lame as fuck.

Clarke is such a shit "actress"

She's kino

Nah, she's good
Probably winning a Emmy soon too

Attached: unknown-8.png (577x406, 261K)

She was trying to salvage the show at that point.

>a Emmy
AN Emmy.

Attached: 55ca85befb5ed49238e7532cb5ef75228d82908f_hq.gif (316x200, 1.4M)

Attached: YO CHILL IT WAS JUST A PRANK.jpg (1509x1080, 1.2M)

Exactly
The usurper Sandra Oh, the usurper Jodie Comer, the usurper Viola Davis

Attached: 1564004746982.jpg (1000x1500, 521K)

Hey /got/, I won.

Attached: original-emilia-clarke-phone-43-jpg-7689fb99.jpg (2000x1500, 404K)

Checked. Emmy4Emmy

I forgot what this guy even was in the movie for or even what he wanted.

Fuck
Emmy4Emmy

Attached: image0-2.png (1080x1080, 1.49M)

Why not hire people who care?

Attached: gjjoiiumdt231.jpg (2048x2048, 390K)

the book is just a cancerous assortment of pop history pseudo-knowledge. Guy doesn't understand medieval weapons, armor, or attire. Thinks a fucking scythe is a weapon, thinks those cheap fake armor sets where they sew the chains to the leather to make it looks like there's an undercoat of chain were an actual thing even though that's just tv studios saving money on not having to make real chainmail, thinks people sewed "copper rings" into their doublets for some reason, thinks a bodkin arrow can pierce heavy plate armor and uses this knowledge to interpret the longbow as an anti-knight killing machine that, if it actually worked that way, would make extremely expensive armor pointless so nobody would have worn it but instead they did because it wasn't pointless and arrows couldn't get through it.
He'd know all of this if he did any research and wasn't a retard that watched a bunch of tv shows and reading pop history internet articles with no sources. He's such a fucking fraud, Tolkien was an established Professor of Anglo Saxon/Old English/Middle English language and literature, meaning he knew both the history and culture of medieval history. Martin literally doesn't know shit and insults tolkien of all people for not having details even though his details are wrong.

Dubs confirm. What if she wins and move to Hollywood to a life of blockbusters, drugs and degeneracy?

He’s got to have the most boring and bland backstory ever. Not only that, it makes no fucking sense.

She literally can't do drugs and Said she hated Hollywood

fuck this fat nihilistic boomer, grrm is a hack

Attached: grrm.png (688x516, 153K)

Fuck you, by the way.

Attached: 1565341110581.webm (972x1080, 504K)

Replace Night King with Lich King. What changes?

Attached: Lich-King-Banner-1068x601.jpg (1068x601, 82K)

Is he Snoke?

Attached: Valkorion.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

>Thinks a fucking scythe is a weapon
It's probably just any other sword with a curved end. The Dothraki are not!Huns and not!Mongolians anyway.

Attached: jb-casacop-gt01-12283-drogosarakh-jbcasacop-post.jpg (1200x1200, 318K)

Jon Snow would have a way better story probably taking on the roll of Arthas becoming the new nights/lich king
fuck that'd be cool

the Lich King would just instakill everyone with magic

I wish there was uncut footage of the storyboard room where they were planning all of this out for nuWars.

i guess
Ned Stark instead of Terenas Menethil giving this speech youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
It could work

Does anybody have the webm of this?

Nothing will ever to this