What were them things in Gremlins called?

What were them things in Gremlins called?

Attached: karl.jpg (620x620, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enJNk5dgaG8
youtube.com/watch?v=mUapEFEx-o8&t=1815s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Midges

Mogwai.

>it's that time again when you get to the end of xfm and go back to start and realise how different Karl is when it starts out

Critters

And by B&B I mean Bed n' Breakfast not Bum n' Bollocks.

Davis'

Little monkey fellas

>Gerald Preston

>it's hell in there

from the rough bit

>it's that time again when you get to the end of xfm and go back to start
How many are there who suffer this same disease?

you smell you shit

hairy chinese kid

youtube.com/watch?v=enJNk5dgaG8

Play it again!

Karly Pilkiboys

>karl's completely unphased "a'ite"

Attached: 1565900656353.jpg (345x336, 214K)

You can kind of tell from the XFM stuff that Karl was kind of a prick. He was massively work shy and the stories he tells about being rude to people (like Susan's family and the builders in his house) whilst fucking comedy gold are absolutely horrendous.

Where did he get the monkey news from lads?

Ananova

Unironically he just read the headline or at most skimread an article about a monkey and just made the rest up.

>alright Kirsty

I've been listening to them for years, literally cannot sleep without listening to the xfm shows, I've tried all sorts, podcasts, wanking furiously, asking my gf for sex, nothing works unless I listen to them. I genuinely hate it.

I'm the same, but why. No body told me to do it, I just started doing it one day, and that was years ago. What's the appeal lads? Also, does anyone else have to be real careful with the volume because Rickys laugh wakes them back up?

youtube.com/watch?v=mUapEFEx-o8&t=1815s
not to mention Karl insulting Robin

This. I don't know why I do it, or how to stop it. There's been times where I can't sleep cause I've got to hear the results of rockbusters. Sometimes to mix it up I listen to complications from YouTube, but it's never fresh, just wish I could stop desu.