Why are russians like that

Why are russians like that

Attached: 237094F4-0D3F-4C24-964B-41675D3416D7.jpg (1080x1350, 134.85K)

He's right

Because he's right

Medvedev is right, but I hope Russia loses the war

what's the rationale?

Russians deserve discrimination and slavery.

hes right,how can you blame and punish athletes for the decisions of their country leaders?
this shit should be illegal

tldr
still banned lol

Rublev deserves it for being a pussy ass zoomer, I can't feel sorry for Medvedev cause he's richer than I'll be in 10 lifetimes but at least he didn't choke on western cock like him.

Attached: 1648860773316.jpg (800x420, 67.14K)

Hes wrong.

We need to block any influx of outside currency into Russia.

Periodic and important reminder that Medvedev could have avoided all this rigamarole by simply condemning Russia‘s invasion of Ukraine like 97%+ of his tennis player peers have.

Attached: 70795BEC-BFA9-4362-93CF-41A011366D72.png (600x1061, 724.73K)

I hate that faggot so fucking much it's unreal

shouldve voted against putin

kate middleton fulfilling every stereotype of a privileged white woman with her virtue signalling, basically, as i understand it.

Those cunts subverted the west with their Marxist trash creating the shit world we live in now, so they can fucked for all I care.

russi cuckitini

One would wish british cunts would ban themselves once they start one of their numerous wars.

Attached: 7c67fd1d82a89dabe30a1a32129cc5db-pjlq.jpg (500x614, 90.68K)

surely americans will also be banned from all competitions when they invade the next country that rubs them off the wrong way, right?

The rest of the world are free to boycott if they're so horrified.
You won't though :)

Banning them is the opposite of virtue signalling, it will actually have a tangible effect on their earnings and rankings etc.
Virtue signalling is the cringy half-measures that people suggest of 'having them play but not giving them a Russian flag next to their name' - as if a guy called Rublev or Medvedev magically stop being Russian without one.

ah yes, the perfect world to live in is definitely pre-marxist, with no worker rights, children working in factories and workers dying at 30.
statistically, you'd be one of those workers.
I'm not a marxist, but even I have to acknowledge this.

the west caused a sandstorm in iraq?

>nooo, we dindunutin
>let us get money when we sperg
where have i heard that before?

Literally 1933 Germany

If enough Russian athletes don't get their playtime, then Putin will feel guilty and stop the Ukraine invasion.

Darude is from Finland, so yes

Racism is acceptable against White people

oh those poor brown people. were they your cousins, turkroach?

Honestly we deserve to get nuked

Zimbabwe also suffered sanctions from England and America

Yes and it's perfectly fine because:

1 - You deserve it
2 - You're such pussies you're taking it like bitches, crying on the web and letting Twitter leftists and blue haired feminists humiliate you

>South Africa gets banned from international sports
That's fair
>Russia gets banned from international sports
Noooo! Not the heckin based Russiarinos!!!

It's really weird to me how so many Swiss people have that kind of dark complexion. Did you guys mix with meds at some point?

>t. Brit vacationing in Poland
No Pole could be so stupid and gay to think this

All polacucks have been like this since the special operation began

>tf
>tp

Attached: 1533018728157.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

stop being russian then

Attached: 1624572517964.jpg (640x628, 79.88K)

Really? I thought Poles liked Russians since they're eastern european

Poland, Latvia, Finland and Lithuania are all part of the butthurt belt

poles have been the biggest anti-russian posters since forever, at least in Yea Forums

all german posters are proxyslavs

true.
worked for most of the russians on the tour
literally both of your points are false

>Russians since they're eastern european
russians are western asians tho :)

So Poles and Balts are western european?

Pretty sure the Balkan nations, Greece, and Moldova are what is considered Eastern Europe. Everyone else are considered westerners. Plus Poland is lily white so wouldn't make sense to call them eastern. Those guys are much darker.

Black hands typed this

Its a german thing not med, idk where that type of very dark hair originated from.

Attached: 1634313200718.jpg (550x366, 56.69K)

What the actual fuck is this post

no, that's southern europe
open a map ffs
no, we're in central europe and baltic states are in northern europe

It's where CIA operate their troll farm from

>tf
>tp

Eastern europe and western europe are not geographical distinctions dipshit. It's a racial and cultural distinction. In anthropology you learn about Balkan and Anatolian presence in Europe which went up to Moldova and parts of Ukraine. So that's what considered Eastern Europe. You guys though are white as fuck and are western.

They are eastern europe

>Eastern europe and western europe are not geographical distinctions dipshit.
yes it is

No it's not.

Why are you arguing with a brainwashed polacuck. Those dogs think they are the origins of western civilization or some shit

Medvedev is wrong but I hope Russia wins the war

Its utterly disgraceful, All England is passing the buck here onto Are Kate. Or even attempting to. At least have the courage of your convictions - dont ban Ivan, then pussy out and blame the first person you think of who obviously cant respond. Shower of twats.

Based Rublev. Fuck Reddit and fuck Western globohomo.

Attached: 1648245704549.jpg (1024x768, 120.41K)

that qt is a bomb woaw

I think I'm gonna turn into a russian "agent"

Attached: 1631762915787.jpg (959x640, 70.3K)

It is unprecedented discrimination go back to /pol/ if you wanna be a scumbag. If you ban Russians then you have to ban Americans, Saudis, and Chinese for the humans rights abuses and torture of ethnic minorities like Tibetans and Uyghurs.

Attached: 88CF0295-86A6-4219-8DD4-8ECFD9A659C7.jpg (691x1024, 125.25K)

LOL at that picture