Haha Bruce Lee is a pussy I could totally beat him in a fight!

>Haha Bruce Lee is a pussy I could totally beat him in a fight!

Attached: brad-pitt-gettyimages-1167701586.jpg (970x546, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwjIIQUIO9U
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgGTP5Cevrs
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Dana_White
youtube.com/watch?v=_5KBnA-2NBg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_OXJfcR2cW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How have hapa manlets STILL not recovered?

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Just wait for the sequel!

Attached: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood II - Copy.png (1328x846, 678K)

Based Cliff Booth.

based 60s boomer

Attached: image_1564956133_23846141.jpg (2000x1124, 224K)

cliff booth wojak when?

Would watch.

Wepner himself is white boi cope that led to the creation of Rocky.

Except Brad Pitt literally believed the opposite of that and hated the idea of beating up Bruce Lee on-screen

Damn, that throwaway scene really crushed r/Asianmasculinity huh?

They should pull a Forest Gump and Deepfake Brad's face over Wepner's or Cooper's mug.

see Just IMAGINE the chimpout if it was Ali who Tarantino's Gary Stu beat.

Why doesnt Bruce Lee himself defend his prowess?
Oh wait he died from ODing on drugs he used to train with because he was too weak to train natty.
What a loser poser, death suits the likes of him.

Meanwhile, in reality...

Attached: ECFs1khWsAAN-1L.jpg (680x624, 74K)

That's the thing. Bruce Lee never said the things that Not Bruce Lee said in the movie.

He was portrayed a fool by Tarantino even after Tarantino used his image and likeness to sell his films.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-06-22-at-3.10.22-PM-1024x683.png (1024x683, 954K)

No one would care if it was John Wayne.

He was cocky fucking rock ape, deal with it

If Brad Pitt beat John Wayne, it's not the libs who'll be complaining, it'd be the likes of Ben Shapiro and Steven Crowder pointing out that Brad Pitt is a fake poofter who never thrown a punch in his life.

Attached: brad7.jpg (436x627, 24K)

I'd be cool with John Wayne kicking the shit out of Bruce Lee

nigga, even i can beat Bruce Lee ass and I am weak as fuck

see Stop putting words in his mouth. When he brags, he ONLY brags about what he can do.

Like beat up a middle-aged Brad Pitt.

Didnt he get wrecked by a adoptive vietnamese ladyboy thats fucking his ex?

Meanwhile, in reality...

Attached: hi-res-7f35a205db66b48cf409f1a96df0bcd6_crop_north.jpg (800x533, 65K)

Theres already the buff boomer with the sunglasses looking at his lawn (like when cliff was on the roof)

There are tons of stories of him trying to fight stuntmen. Real people who were around him have said he was a cocky little dog

>bruce lee was 5'8 140 lbs
could anyone not beat him up? I weigh more than him despite being emaciated. I never understood why people bought into the kung fu faggotry.

But in your pic its not Bruce Lee

Not in box of course. In random screaming shit fight like asians do

Yep.

Attached: brad-pitt-scratches-scars-markings-face-splash-4.jpg (700x490, 68K)

Oh look, he's even taller and heavier than Manny Pacquiao.

You're claiming that you can take on Bruce Lee, the father of MMA, and I'm showcasing to you what would really happen.

Attached: 1564727702836.jpg (350x232, 20K)

>Father of MMA
KEK

>people equating Brad Pitt to a character Brad Pitt plays in a movie
Do you know what acting is?

>the father of MMA

Attached: PhOkyYguch4.jpg (279x312, 23K)

gib

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>he doesn't know that until Bruce Lee encourage martial artists to mix styles that it was either all karate or all taekwondo

Not my fault you're ignorant. Gene LeBell also says he's legit.

Why do Americans not understand the concept of a fictional character who has fictional abilities?

see That's how ridiculous Tarantino's OC is.

Well considering Bruce Lee is dead we all probably could

Bruce never competed and would've gotten his ass handed to him by Chuck Norris. Even Frank motherfuckin Dux would've kicked his lily ass

So this is acceptable to you?

Chuck Norris himself said that Bruce is legit and Cliff Booth doesn't know how to fight in hand-to-hand combat.

Tarantino could definitely write a character capable of beating Muhammed Ali if he wanted to. It's fiction. The character is exactly as strong or as weak as the script says.

lol retard

No one was saying Bruce wasn't legit, he did have legit skill but he didn't compete and would've easily been bested by Lebell or Norris. In fact Norris said it himself

Ask Dana White about it,

Try to recall the circumstances in the fight between Booth and Lee then read about how LeBell ended up facing Lee.

That movie was character assassination.

Asians only have like one masculine role model tbf.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwjIIQUIO9U

>chinklets are still mad over a fictional fight in a movie

Attached: 1429464730523.jpg (200x276, 14K)

>Tarantino could definitely write a character capable of beating Muhammed Ali if he wanted to.

Having a white guy beat Muhammad Ali in a boxing match is the equivalent of having a woman become a Jedi in Rey.

It's a Mary Sue/Gary Stu tier type of writing that should be criticized and called out as dumb and lazy.

Saying "hurr durr it's fictional" is not a valid counterpoint.

Attached: 1564726447478.gif (294x207, 856K)

Westernised Asians who receive their culture through Hollywood, maybe.

>whites don't have real heroes anymore
>they have to cope and create fictional characters to serve as their heroes and beat up the mean minorities

COPE

Attached: 1565118405938.jpg (612x612, 75K)

>having a woman become a Jedi in Rey.
What? They could totally have written a Rocky movie where he fights Ali and wins, and people would have accepted it.

Una vela...

>r/insectoidmasculinity still seething
bottom text

Attached: 1540729488382.png (420x570, 16K)

its always the midgets and low iq members of society that idolize bruce lee
have you noticed?

who else would idolize some hollywood chink manlet?

>members of society
>society
Colony nigga, colony. Insects live in colonies.

Cliff Booth can:
>beat Michael Jordan at basketball
>hand Floyd Mayweather his first loss
>prove OJ Simpson killed his wife Nicole
>dunk on Shaquille O'Neal
>knock out One Punch Man
>kill more minorities than Marky Mark
>beat Tupac in a battle rap
>do blackface and say nigger with both the left and the right not giving a fuck

Attached: images.jpg (182x276, 6K)

The only way Cliff Booth wins against Muhammad Ali is if he shoots him or if he's fighting Ali with Parkinson's.

Anything else is just you fanboying over Quentin Tarantino's fanfic-tier writing.

based

Cliff Booth was scaled to Bruce Lee's power level not Muhammed Ali's. Are we pretending these people are equivalent now?

Is it high IQ to do stolen valor on non-Americans because you can't find real white contenders in modern-day America anymore?

Attached: Untitled.png (1236x614, 802K)

I have read up on it buddy it's an interesting story. At the end of the day Cliff Booth is a fictional character and most thinking, functioning people will know that he isn't a real person.

>scaled to Bruce Lee's power level
A middle-aged stuntman who has never done hand-to-hand combat is equal to Bruce Lee in his prime now?

Might as well have him beat a prime Cassius Clay at 60 years old, that's how believable that is.

>a tiny Asian actor
Yes.

Why did that scene trigger so many people when it’s common knowledge that the tales of Bruce Lee’s fighting prowess are greatly exaggerated?

>muh fictional character
Then Cliff Booth dunking on Michael Jordan in his 70s should be acceptable to you.

After all, he's as fictional as Dracula!

Attached: Brad Pitt Old.png (854x1145, 988K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgGTP5Cevrs

Benny, or Bill Superfoot Wallace, or even Chuck Norris would have murdered Lee, any half decent boxer, kickboxer, muay thai fighter, judoka, wrestler or sambo guy would have killed him

Tarantino could also write a fictional athlete capable of beating Michael Jordon. Fiction.

>a trained martial artist versus a stuntman who takes falls for a living and hasn't done hand-to-hand combat

Galaxy-brained take there.

Attached: aoNnAze_700b.jpg (500x735, 58K)

Wasn't the whole scene just daydreaming or something like that

>the father of MMA

Attached: 7DaHK6r.png (454x520, 13K)

>Jordon
Yeah, Tarantino should indulge in his hubris and do that. I'll enjoy the resulting backlash as his fanboys cry out yet again, "Hurr it's a fictional character guise durr"

Attached: brad_pitt_en_1987_27-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg (825x1020, 218K)

>a trained dancer
You may as well say. Martial arts are 90% poncing.

on a a tv channel here theyre having '20 movies from the 60s selected by quentin tarantino' he introduces each one . i just flick to the channel and some 60s dude is sucking the fuck out of his gfs toes

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Dana_White

>Actually, the father of mixed martial arts, if you will, was Bruce Lee. If you look at the way Bruce Lee trained, the way he fought, and many of the things he wrote, he said the perfect style was no style. You take a little something from everything. You take the good things from every different discipline, use what works, and you throw the rest away.

>father of MMA
Is this what r/asianmasculinity actually believes

>be water my friend
>dies
>becomes water
What did Bruce Lee mean by this?

>implying Little Mac could beat Mike Tyson in a fight
This is bullshit!

Attached: mike-tysons-punch-out-tyson-e1507021527866.jpg (800x600, 83K)

Based Tarantula

>he doesn't know he trained Win Chun under Ip Man
>he doesn't know he trained judo under Gene LeBell
>he doesn't know he gets credit from both Chuck Norris and Gene LeBell as legit
>he doesn't know that Conor McGregor takes inspiration from him

Where's Brad Pitt's training?

Attached: 1564777317816.jpg (3003x3689, 577K)

Loo, i'm not a gook, but even if Lee wasn't a master at any fighting sport, he still studied and practiced many fighting sports. As such he would have a way higher understanding on how to fight than your average Joe.

Thing is, Booth as a character doesn't make sense. He's a simple stuntman and a former war veteran. Neither of these have any effect on a person's hand to hand combat skills and therein lies the problem

Dana white is a cardio kickboxing coach who wouldn't know his arse from his elbow in regards to martial arts, also look up "soundbite" in the dictionary moron.

see A white man said it.

Brad Pitt is not playing Brad Pitt in the movie. You really struggle with the concept of acting, don't you? Maybe you should ask if Brad Pitt could beat Mike Moh in a fight?

>the flying squirrel body

Attached: Screenshot_20181028-092046.png (1080x1920, 1.31M)

>Dana White knows less than user, the legendary martial arts historian

kek

Attached: brad-pitt-young.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Shit I must have been really high to take a screen like this

Dana White is a salesman not the inventor or founder of MMA. This is marketing and by the look of you it succeeded.

Yes, because peak masculinity is Brad's twink body here

What the fuck? How could Brad Pitt kill Hitler? He wasn't even born.

Attached: slodog.jpg (664x520, 20K)

That's correct

Yeah, he's playing an old man who somehow isn't suffering from PTSD fighting WWII.

A firecracker would probably scare him if he's a true WWII vet.

Lol come on, you can't even hide how seething you are

>user the martial arts historian

Meanwhile, in reality, Brad Pitt was pissing his pants when he realized he was having sex with Mike Tyson's ex-wife.

Attached: 164ca6e59be66813548a246ae266d55b.jpg (540x405, 51K)

>s-seething
I'm laughing at the white boy cope of Tarantino creating characters beating real-life people, actually.

Attached: 1564523163196.jpg (516x689, 56K)

KEK Dana White used to carry Floyd Mayweather's bags

Brad never said that.
Tarantino said his character could beat him in a fight. Which is evident in the movie. OC Donutsteel beats The Dragon. Why? Because OC Donutsteel is just that good. Else he wouldn't be a Donutsteel.

Does Rose McGowan really have an assault rifle for a leg? How does she cover it up in all those photos and her sex tape?

>actual combat veteran
>not tiny Asian man who was publicised as a magical wonder of the Orient for gormless 60's movie goers
Probably a fair fight.

what has that got to do with anything?

Imagine the seething little chink that made this picture
Tarantino loves Jackie Chan and every other gook filmmaker you insecure little freaks

Seething chink can't seperate actor from character.

So did this film have a plot? I genuinely got bored during it, and I have a pretty high threshold when it comes to watching movies.

It's hilarious because in reality Lebell would've smashed that monkey in the pavement if he wanted to. The real cope is the belief that Bruce Lee was some legendary fighter who could beat anyone.

Just forget about it, you obviously have a small; brain.

leths thee who thiss the thasses

Attached: ip-man-3.jpg (600x400, 44K)

I somehow knew this would be the reply I'd get.

That's good you at least know you're a brainlet

It's probably the same reason I dislike Ricky and Morty. I'm just not as cultured and intelligent as anons such as yourself.

The film has a plot, just because it's not a step by step paint by numbers doesn't mean there isn't a plot. You must have missed stuff.

What is it then? It came across as more of a series of disjointed mini-arcs painted against the backdrop of 60's Hollywood. The Manson Family stuff was probably the weakest shit I've watched in awhile.

Bruce Lee is pretty much a fictional character. If he'd have actually competed in some kind of full contact combat sport he may have done well in his weight class. It wasn't as if he was training in absolutely nothing. We don't really know though because we've never seen him fight under real pressure.
youtube.com/watch?v=_5KBnA-2NBg

i would wallop this manlet junkie

Jesus fucking Christ, dude. You can look up the "plot" but no one can tell you what you should like about the movie. Didn't like it? Too bad. I kept hearing people say pleb filter for Inherent Vice, but now I get it. This movie is fuckin pleb filter. Move along.

Did Punch Out portray Tyson as the last boss or a throwaway fight like Glass Joe?

It feels like the first 80% are actually pretty thin plot-wise and I too got bored half way through.

>REEEE, why are you being too realistic about WWII veterans REEEEE

If Bruce Lee clapped loud, Cliff Booth in real-life would curl to a ball because of PTSD.

>Pleb filter
Ah I get it now, it's just so people can dick measure over what movies they like.

bruce lee was a fake fighter
he was an actor lol

Tyson was the original final stage, before the incident

last boss, he's hard as fuck to beat too

I bet you believe that is realistic then.

>Asian fragility

asian americans don’t have much

Why do you think everyone that goes to war gets PTSD? Let alone the exact same type of PTSD where they panic over loud noises?

The fight was 1-1. Bruce got slammed into a car and got back up

>fake fighter
>actually trained in martial arts
>actually combined martial arts when people didn't think to do so
>being beaten by an old man WWII veteran with PTSD

Quentin pls.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

My point exactly.

That's false equivalence, retards. Bruce Lee was portrayed as a joke. Mike Tyson was portrayed straight.

No, it's when retards try to watch a movie and end up scratching their heads like a monkey. Read a fucking book. Understand subtext. Read moods. Read characters.. Read the scenes. You may not know it, but you're probably a dummy and after a movie ends you go "I liked it!" without a real opinion. I bet you couldn't tell me what your favorite films mean to you.

If you don't like Once Upon a Time in Hollywood don't say it's the films fault. Which is what you're doing. Move the fuck along since you sound it boring. Stop trying to figure out your own issue with the movie and fins it yourself.

>one-one tie
>Brad Pitt shrugs off his kick
>body slams him unto a car
>blocks all his punches, twists his arm, punches his chest

Which movie were you watching?

Attached: EBODp5FUEAMljaD.jpg (680x453, 42K)

What's your favorite film and why?

Tyson could kick Bruce Lee's ass though.

This is getting sad. Bye. Not wasting my time with giving your satisfaction you fucking creep. Go be a grinning little dork somewhere else. Go bathe.

>you must have reverence for this actor, that we have no reason to believe could hold his own in a fight against a much larger man
Why?

Probably meant to be a Korean War vet, not WWII. That would make him like 50, when he looks to be more like late 30s, early 40s

>Bruce Lee was portrayed as a joke
because he was a joke
>Mike Tyson was portrayed straight
because he was straight, as in no homo

Nice bait.

Tyson would literally eat the cunt

>If you don't like a movie it's your fault

Attached: 86969.png (255x255, 61K)

This is completely legit because white boys need to cope and lie in order to make up their athletic supermen.

The best Bruce Lee scene

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_OXJfcR2cW0

No one knows who bruce lee is or what he did. Just a boomer chink. No one went to see him.

Imagine Tarantino seething at Bruce Lee enough to make that scene, which took even longer to edit because even Brad Pitt didn't want to make it the way he wanted it to be made.

Irrelevant to the fact that a middle-aged WWII vet with arthritis and shellshock won't be able to take down a trained martial artist.

>actually trained in martial arts
Doesn't mean you're good, especially if you train into meme martial art, which he did, and does not spar, which he did.

>actually combined martial arts when people didn't think to do so
For eastern martial arts, yeah not a lot of people tought so, but it wasn't unheard of.
Opposition from style to style and many combat system combined lots of grappling and striking, english bareknuckle boxing, pankrateon, SEA boxing ( Muay Thai, Birmanese boxing etc ... ), and even some style of Karate.

>being beaten by an old man WWII veteran with PTSD
Not unlikely at all, any big guy who fought a bit and know how to handle a punch in the face could probably wipe the floor with Bruce Lee.

>No one knows who bruce lee is or what he did
t. zoomer

>tiny Asian actor
It's a fair fight.

>d-doesn't mean you're good
Gene LeBell (Judo Champion) and Chuck Norris (Karate Champion) thought so. Meanwhile, you're a seething, ignorant Tarantino sycophant doing damage control for him.

How did you access his medical records?

He's the same size as Pacquiao (actually, a little taller) so this is more realistic.

Attached: 25de836f-AntonionMargaritoEyeCROPPED.jpg (1862x1048, 168K)

Sounds based to me

How did you conclude that a middle-aged man can beat up a prime, trained martial artist who's experienced in winning street fights?

He indeed said that Ali would beat him ( At least he wasn't that delusional ).

But the stuntman feud was probably inspired of one of his real antics on a sets, he was a bit of an arrogant cunt.
He tried to fight a stuntman who hit him by accident during a choregraphy, something common, he made a speech in front of all the crew to say that he'll avenge it or whatever, the guy had to let Lee hit him to protect his ego.

Lmfao at this damage controlling chink jumping from thread to thread about this.

Sounds cope to me.

Soooo did he or didn't he kill his wife? And was it a metaphor for the brangelina relationship by the end?

>But the stuntman feud was probably inspired of one of his real antics on a sets, he was a bit of an arrogant cunt.

Your only source of him being an arrogant cunt is Quentin Tarantino's version of him and everyone who actually knew Bruce Lee had the opposite thing to say about him, especially Gene LeBell who was actually in the Green Hornet.

Attached: 72014fb0-be51-11e9-8f25-9b5536624008_image_hires_174305.jpg (1200x800, 75K)

>Pacquiao
Didn't this cunt lose to some part time Australian school teacher? lmao

Chuck Norris was a point Karate ( Who said under his breath that he was a "professional" compared to Bruce Lee ie: He was probably better than him or at least in the same league ), point Karate fighter who tried to go into full contact matches under any ruleset often got completely crushed.
Gene LeBell did judo, so maybe Bruce Lee was good at judo idk.

But the "martial art world" is full of phony, circlejerker and fragile ego, the figure of Bruce Lee is sacred, daring to say that he wasn't the strongest man who ever lived will often have you struke with anathem.

Lmao at the coping whitoids admitting that this is fiction but at the same saying, "B-But I could beat Bruce Lee though he smol"

>h-he lost to an Australian, that means Bruce Lee could totes get beat up by a 55 year old

Cope.

Attached: 805473538.0.jpg (1200x800, 161K)

That would be the chimp out to end all chimp outs.

>Gene LeBell did judo, so maybe Bruce Lee was good at judo idk.
Meanwhile, Cliff did... what? Firearms? On WWII? Yeah, that's totally hand-to-hand combat.

Cope, taco.

Nah, that film was already made twice.

The computer bout between Rocky Marciano and Muhammad Ali.

Also, Rocky.

Well the movie depicts him knowing how to fight.
You know it's a movie and it's all fictional.

Cope, whitoid.

Attached: 1563733494656.jpg (1200x780, 139K)

We have real life heroes too, like every one who's ever accomplished anything in the last 200 years.

>knowing how to fight
>firearms
>flamethrower

Yeah, he knows how to kill women.

>muh John Wayne
If Brad Pitt beat John Wayne, you'd all be calling Brad Pitt a middle-aged faggot tho.

Fuck John Wayne, Marlon Brando sending that Injun that triggered the fuck out of him was the best thing to ever happen at an Oscars

No because I don't have brain problems. Even if someone of a different race did it I wouldn't care because I'm not a little emasculated bitch who self inserts as everyone he sees on screen.