Based

Based....
The Witcher looks awesome

Attached: elves.png (720x633, 457K)

Those are dryads which are described as having chestnut skin.

Shh bro don't ruin my racist bait, soros is gonna take $.05 back out of my account

>which are described as having chestnut skin
But that's wrong. Only their clothes and hair are described in the novels.

Superior Dryad coming through

Attached: Dryad Morenn.png (707x1024, 1.1M)

They're described to be of the colours of the forest and hard to spot among vegetation, nothing about chestnut colour or explicitly about their clothing.

Can't show that in a christian netflix adaptation

They have green-tinted face and have blonde, brown, red or silver hair. They are actually extremely diverse.

Literally nothing like that in the books, just that they blend with the vegetation and while they procreate with men of other species but choose their mates based on whether their looks aren't too far from earthy tones.
And that's literally the whole extent of what can be made out about the potential look of dryads from the novels, stop making shit up.

WE

Why can't elves or dryads or dwarves be black though?

>men of other species but choose their mates based on whether their looks aren't too far from earthy tones.

I don't recall that. They can't be that picky. Not like there are Zerikannians crawling all over The Continent.

They're African American according to the book. The show got it right.

I'm fairly certain seeing that Sapkowski is Polish, where "a black person" is just a guy with dark hair, that's likely what he meant.

>Why can't elves or dryads or dwarves be black though?

Because Elves are supposed to be the embodiment of conventional/classic beauty, which blacks are anatomically incapable of achieving. Dryads aren't even supposed to look like Humans; white, black or anything else. Dwarves make no sense having high levels of melanin since most of their lives are spent underground in mines. It's only logical they'd have light complexions.

lol look at the nose on the one in middle of the group

I'm fairly certain he doesn't even care now he's got enough money for a solid gold forklift.

>And that's literally the whole extent of what can be made out about the potential look of dryads from the novels, stop making shit up.
Sure.

>Her garment – a harlequin fabric combining a number of shades of green and brown, in leaves and scraps of bark, but not at all detracting from the grace of her body – had effectively camouflaged her. Her hair, tied back by a black scarf at her brow, was olive-colored, and stripes painted with walnut ink streaked her face.

>One of them picked up Geralt's sword in a movement like lightning. She had hair the color of honey, tied back with a headband of rushes. A quiver filled with arrows hung on her back.

>The olive-haired one restrained her anger and lowered her bow. The one with brick-red hair watched Geralt with large eyes; her green-tinted face remained completely motionless, dead, as if she were a statue.

>The sovereign of Brokilon wore a thin green dress, light and flowing. She was, like most of the dryads, small and thin, but carried herself proudly. Her serious and hard face, her pursed lips, gave the impression that she was larger and more powerful. The color of her hair and her eyes resembled molten silver.

Hate niggers.

Correct, dryads are supposed to look like a plant mixed up with a human, because they're literally plants that magically procreate with human/elven males.

Elves are definitely not an embodiment of a conventional/classic beauty, as they have skin patterns in the book, stripes, spots etc, elves which are said to have none on their face are called lucky because they can avoid persecution by pretending to be humans,with their pointy ears being the only distinction.

If they're going for "game elves", as in, basically humans with pointy ears, and humans in their setting are going to be of different skin colors, it makes sense that elves could be black too, licentia poetica.

weren't the dryads meant to be mostly nude or topless?

>a polish novel describes polish folklore forest faeries as ivory coast niggers
huh

Attached: 1552974327192.jpg (511x350, 24K)

shieeeeeet gonna magic up me some scrimps

Yeah, that makes this look good

>He thinks Sapkowski receives money from the games and the TV.

LMAO. The guy is a total brainlet. He barely got money from the games and he isn't getting jackshit from the show. He has zero negotiation skills.

Bet he sold the rights for a profit share instead of a revenue share.

White incels btfo

what do you expect he was brought up in soviet poland and misses it.

>OH MY GOD HAS TO BE NIGGERS. MUST BE NIGGERS

Attached: images (1).png (210x240, 5K)