Wow, who would have guessed that Brad Pitt would be doing a QT movie, finally

wow, who would have guessed that Brad Pitt would be doing a QT movie, finally.

So when will Tom Cruise do one then?

Attached: shutterstock_10242889ce.jpg (779x547, 98K)

I hope you are baiting.
Tom Cruise should really get some good director and make a non action film. He needs more variety, especially now.

>Brad Pitt QT
homo

he did that movie where he was a rock singer and the one where he was a smuggler pilot.

Tom Cruise as a Starfleet Captain would be so fucking awesome

Attached: tom.jpg (309x474, 20K)

Yes, both with mediocre directors.

Christ he's handsome.

Brad isn't bad either.

this is his second Tarantino movie

3rd

He was bong boy in True Romance

True Romance is a Tony Scott movie. Screenwriting doesn't count.

Scientologists won't let Cruise touch QT. Screencap this.

Can't wait for the sequel where Cliff Booth knocks out a prime Muhammad Ali at 56 years old!

Attached: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood II - Copy.png (1328x846, 678K)

I thought Tarentino's thing was taken celebs with dead careers and bringing them back?

He already did True Romance and IB, and both of them said they were trying to work things out before, just that Brad Pitt is Brad Pitt and is always in the middle of something.

It certainly does, don't be stupid now.

quentin is the most overrated hack director in hollywood and hasnt made a good movie since pulp fiction

the movie is about guys with dying movie careers so he got actual stars

How is he a hack?

Cruise needs more of a Fincher film in his oeuvre rather than Tarantino.

Why not both?

Based Cliff Booth. He can:
>beat Michael Jordan at basketball
>hand Floyd Mayweather his first loss
>prove OJ Simpson killed his wife Nicole
>dunk on Shaquille O'Neal
>knock out One Punch Man
>kill more minorities than Marky Mark
>beat Tupac in a battle rap
>do blackface and say nigger with both the left and the right not giving a fuck

Attached: brad7.jpg (436x627, 24K)

Regardless of what you think, his worst film is much better than most run of the mill directors Hollywood is churning out.

Cruise loved straightforward scripts. His early work would tell you this.

Based Tarankino.
/ourguy/

Okay, but does that have to do with my post?

You sir deserve an upvote

As a reference, Fincher was originally attached to MI:3 before Paramount nope out of it. The closest thing we have is Mann's Collateral on Cruise does a Fincher film persé. I just couldn't see Cruise going on extended dialogue. Even on PTA's Magnolia where he is supposed to be a motivator, he still chooses to be direct.

Soongian android. He would never, though.

Tom Cruise is at the perfect place in his career and life to do a Tarakino, desu.
Let Brendan tag along too. He deserves it.

Wasn't Cruise set to star initially in OUATIH? Cruise definitely should stop with the action shit and do something more nuanced. Tarantula would be perfect for this

Brendan Frasier in a Tarantino movie would be great.

Yeah, Tom Cruise was considered for Brad Pitt's character but he dropped out due to scheduling commitments for the new Top Gun.

Cruise is busy Producing his ex-box office films. I doubt he will do something of a dramatic role at this point.

Imagine the shitposting if Cruise was the lead in the film

Bruh, i would have jizzed all over.

But if Brad Pitt were female, Yea Forums would be complaining that she's a Mary Sue.

youre a dumbass

Men and women are not equivalents though. There's a reason we sexually segregate sports. Even so, the Bride could probably beat Ali.