Hey guys, just checking in to make sure Brad Pitt is still alive

hey guys, just checking in to make sure Brad Pitt is still alive
thanks in advance

Attached: rs_600x600-190712075032-600x600-bradpitt-onceuponhollywood-gj-7-12-19.jpg (700x700, 46K)

Nah he dead

this nigga 56 and he has more hair and if you ignore the grey beard he looks more youthful than me at half his age. its not fair bros I bet he has a bigger cawk too why even live when you have shit genetics?

>why even live when you have shit genetics?
>is such a shut in he's never seen people with shit genetics being happy and having things in their life making it worth living

>eople with shit genetics being happy and having things in their life making it worth living
they all coping, pretending or too low IQ to realize how miserable their lifes are. 10/10 hollywood chads lead existences us mere mortal genelets can only dream of.

let me feel powerful for once

you sound like a woman

RING RING RING

Attached: 4D44C31200000578-5848489-image-m-103_1529073174138.jpg (634x739, 45K)

what an absolute chad look at the balance, the posture, the rippling muscles and the relaxed yet confident look on his face while he is executing this complicated maneuver. I cant take this anymore anons I want to be an uberchad like Brad. even his name is chadworthy to the max.

Not on the inside, Lena Dunham robbed that from him

he has a tranny kid and a crazy ex wife. I don't really envy his life.

Now this is real cope.
>Waaaah, they aren't really happy! I can never be happy too! It's all predetermined and fatalistic! I can't change anything so why bother? I'm dooooomed!
Fucking faggot.

phew, it's hot out here in LA and this antenna ain't gonna fix itself

Attached: PRI_79216702.jpg (644x363, 65K)

how does he have more hair now than as a youth? it makes no sense

i mean some subhuman like myself can experience some snippets of happiness obviously. but we can never engage in pleasures and joys like gigachads like Brad. I think most subhumans with trash genetics simply tune out this terrifying reality.you could have a trillion bucks but women will never lust over you like the lust over Brads

he doesn't look youthful at all. he looks 45-50.

he could pass for 30s if he dyed that beard
Im early 30s and look like shit compared to this guy even though I live healthy and stay out of the sun. its not fair bros.

There are pictures out there. He does in fact NOT have a big cock.

>mfw among these pictures he is grabbing GOOPS bare ass under a bathrobe

l-l-link?
asking for a friend no homo

Not gonna post the more explicit ones but a quick jewgle search should yield some results

Attached: paltrowpitt1.gif (255x298, 63K)

just google brad pitt nude you dumbass

>with a bike you can travel relatively anywhere in your neighbour and the surrounding neighbourhood

He actually has a verifiable small cock. You can find the pictures pretty easily.

small flacid

just goes to show that chad can even get away with having a small cock. holy shit is there anything that women WONT forgive chads?

he must fuck the tightest pussies so it's not a problem

>subhuman
Post pics.

>almost 60
Cripes

Good news! You don't need a big dick if you are handsome, fit, charming, and rich.

Can't wait for the sequel of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood where Cliff Booth knocks down Muhammad Ali!

Oh wait, that movie was already made. It's called Rocky.

Attached: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood II.png (1328x848, 996K)

I-It's a-average...

Attached: 1515033018114.jpg (640x1216, 76K)

>its not fair
Yes it is you whiny faggot. You get the hand your dealt like everyone else, that's fair. If you were just born as good as Brad without your ancestors fighting to be the best then that would be unfair. Blame your gay fucking ancestors for cucking out to the Pitts.

Cliff Booth can:
>beat Michael Jordan at basketball
>hand Floyd Mayweather his first loss
>prove OJ Simpson killed his wife Nicole
>dunk on Shaquille O'Neal
>knock out One Punch Man
>kill more minorities than Marky Mark
>beat Tupac in a battle rap
>do blackface and say nigger with both the left and the right not giving a fuck

Attached: Untitled.png (1236x614, 802K)

just saw the pics, he’s not even hard

I'm hoping the poor guy at least has some secret illegitimate kids no one knows about out there somewhere making him proud.

he'll be fine

>judging based on flaccid
Literally means absolutely nothing at all

Is it 4 inches erect?

post it

Ah yes, I forgt we're in Yea Forums, wehre every user has a 2" that TOTES expands to 7" AT LEAST.

still bigger than mine and Im balding in my 30s and not half as dashingly handsome as this faggot. fuck hollywood for perpetuating unrealistic male beauty stereotypes how can I ever compete with brad and chad?

Based.