You ARE going to add some nutmeg to that, right user?

You ARE going to add some nutmeg to that, right user?

Attached: jas townsend.jpg (900x899, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dAn5_2JdYJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You stay away from Townsends you fa/tv/itgins!

meg my nuts lol

he kinda reminds me of a stellan skarsgard knock off mixed with sean bean knock off

-and-that-sright...to-day-we will mixthe peppers witht-the-dried-fish-just likkkke in the 18thth centuryy :|
t. nervous old cooking man

It's pretty comfy tho

no politics, no vitriolic agenda, no negativity, just some cooking in a historical context

A certain orange custard dessert would like a word with you

Northwest Passage, a film about Colonial America, has a scene dedicated to the preparation and drinking of hot buttered rum.

Attached: walter-brennan-spencer-tracy-robert-young-on-set-of-the-film-northwest-DYE2XY.jpg (1300x1132, 237K)

What 18th century food should Jack attempt to make?

He's an alcoholic and is very obviously drunk in many videos but handles it well

Love this man's fried chicken video.

source?

Kool it

That wasn't coming from him, though, people in his comment sections on YT and FB were having a bullshit debate about misinterpretations and he got frustrated with them in one single video.

>very obviously drunk in many videos but handles it well

Can you link some? I think that's just the way he talks. That's how most normal people talk? We're probably just not accustomed to videos without jumpcuts or perfectly memorized scripts anymore.

what is the point of a tricorn hat it doesn't block out the sun

I think it helps with heavy rain.

Butter churning intensifies

I've been around a lot of alcoholics to see the subtle signs
I don't remember the name of the videos but it was very apparent in his series of videos where there was a female guest and they were making something with peaches I'm pretty sure

Found it. It's subtle but he's slurring a lot youtu.be/dAn5_2JdYJA

Attached: 1398900781145.jpg (305x331, 41K)

Fuck, in this ep he does actually seem drunk/tipsy. the handmovements and shit remind me of myself when drunk.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT TOWNSENDS

I mean if you had to eat 18th century food all the time you'd grab the bottle as well. And considering most alcohol was purer than most of the cesspool water they had back in the day, it's almost accurate.

I wasn't passing judgment. Just pointing out a fact. Although he really should get help if it's serious

>that video where he made the baked onion dish
>it's literally just an onion that you put in the oven for a few minutes
>apparently tastes godly

Has anyone ever tried that?

Attached: 1492399757652.png (514x672, 162K)

>the video where he mixes coffee with egg yolks

Attached: puking meme face.jpg (600x384, 31K)

My son, Big Nut.

Attached: MysonBigNut.png (455x457, 266K)

>>apparently tastes godly

If you're hungry, everything tastes good. Imagine being a near-starving 18th century colonial soldier who has been on the march for 10 hours straight. Anything warm (and preferably fried) would taste godly.

Don't keep perpetuating the myth that people drank more alcohol than water in the past. They didn't, that is just some meme that Youtube top 10 videos made up and people think it is a fact. Same way people think the Dark Ages are a period of extreme religious oppression.

Why did he do it bros?

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-114913_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 916K)

Monks literally drank beer all day because stagnant cistern water from a shitty dirty well would've made them sick.

What the fuck happened to Nicole? The only reason I watched these shit videos.

Do mint leaves really look like that? They look like cheap plastic replicas you find at a Pottery Barn or something.

Literally a myth. If a well became stagnant or sick then people may drink alcohol until a new well had been created. A person would die if they drank nothing but alcohol, you also need to have a water source for animals and crops. I have no idea why people buy into this idea that water in days gone past was essentially poisonous and humanity just drank booze 24/7 and did everything drunk.

that was people chimping out projecting modern politics on the past

It's true but not that true. Remember that Ale was significantly weaker then, more like shandy today

Yes. Have you never seen mint?

I'm not doubting that in very isolated incidents it did occur, but it would be the same as saying "People in the 18th Century ate human flesh" and basing that off of scattered reports of people lost at sea resorting to cannibalism.

ORANGE

stop posting him here you're going to ruin his channel

It looks much more aesthetic on the boxes!

Attached: peppy.jpg (2048x1365, 2.21M)

I looked forward to the canoe trip but it didn't happen.

Fuck this guy, his books are literally just made to print photocopies of free google book documents, which are photocopies of original books and he charges over 20 dollars/30$ canadian a piece for them. Like Im not interested in paying for your dressup fetish ya fuckin boomer, quit marking up the prices of public domain books, the big publishers already do that enough, nutmeg merchant.

t. Guy who just bought 3 of them

Attached: 1556391897644.png (469x452, 277K)

>nutmeg merchant.

I lol'd

>mfw almost every food video involves some form of nutmeg
>mfw I'm allergic

Attached: 1534809310762.png (995x803, 380K)

What's the name of the retarded Sasquatch? That guy so cool

It's not nerves. Nutmeg is a neurotoxin in a high enough dose. He's literally poisoning himself with it.

Hides his balding.

i laughed very hard at this for some reason

ORANGE FOOL BAD

>...which is available on our website, I put a link down in the description

You absolute fucknut, you have no idea what you are talking about. People drank beer with 0,5% alcohol as their main drink for hydration, its true. Alcohol didn't become a problem until alchemists started fucking around with it in the renaissance.
>I have no idea why people buy into this idea that water in days gone past was essentially poisonous and humanity just drank booze 24/7 and did everything drunk.
No one does, you're just too stupid to understand what people are saying.

Nutmeg is unironically a great spice. I use it in stews, casseroles, bread and mix it with rum to create bumbo.

>no politics, no vitriolic agenda
Uh, aren't we forgetting something?

I nutted to a girl named Meg

>watch food youtubers
>too lazy to cook

Does anyone know that feel?

Attached: lazy cat.jpg (474x296, 12K)

>Actually believing this
You must be a fan of WatchMojo or another top 10 channel on Youtube

look at this goofy modern nigger that thinks you can just drink water all the time lmao
>it's like the source of life brooo

>america

Have you seen the guys behind the scenes? Jesus fucking Christ he could use them for suet for years to come.

>suet

The fuck is a suet?

>The fuck is a suet?
Suet is the hard-packed fat found around mammalian kidneys. It's denser than other fats, and great for making pastry or deserts you want to be heavy - like christmas pudding.

>man slowly poisons himself with nutmeg as he lives his deathwish or reverting back to a simpler time
Can’t blame him

this, a little dash goes good on almost anything

He tried hopping on the “fuck drumpf” train and it failed. He actually made a dessert from a bogus recipe that didn’t even exist so he could say, “haha Washington would have HATED drumpf!”
>the YouTube comments misinterpreted it!
No, that’s what townsends said and you cucks just went along with it. It was obvious what he was trying to do, and it backfired, and THEN tried to blame his own fucking fans.

T. MAGAPEDE

Attached: the_mask_feature_fan_film-800x445.jpg (800x445, 50K)

Where do I get enough nutmeg to go insane

there's some livestream where he was drunk and slurring his words laughing at his production team, but he was advertising the beer and not hiding it at all so I'm not sure that's really alcoholism

what is the best site for downloading movies or which uploaders on torrent sites shoud i look for?

you dont need much more than a handful of whole nuts to go insane

This is Chef John from Yea Forums wiiiiiith

Attached: 59620831-099A-4F6B-A4AA-39FDD57FA1A4.jpg (900x900, 70K)

Why does Youtube push this guy so hard?

This fucking guy's voice

Don't care much for his livestreams but some of his videos are alright.
It's also hilarious how people still bring up the orange fool video like it was a jab at trump when absolutely nothing about it was political and you would have not even made the connection until a bunch of r/donald zoomers started spamming the comments section literally months after the video was made.

NOT WHEN YOU COOK IT YOU DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN RETARD

Yeah it tastes like a big sweet caramelized onion. Good with a little salt and pepper.

some comment said it was probably an old custard recipe for coffee, It might be okay in that manner

HES SO WHOLESOME OMG Yea ForumsEDDITOR BROS

Attached: 1515581913993.jpg (644x787, 93K)

Let me sprinkle a bit of Big Black COck in that white pussy.