Sleep tight, Steeler

Attached: 2ED1E6AF-F050-42CC-A2C6-A0DB0518356A.jpg (556x702, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Ma71A3npNK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For me it’s chugging a few before bed

sneed stick

You guys ever drink too much and yell at your loved ones for stuff you wouldn't normally care about when you're sober? You guys ever justify it by saying "at least I don't beat them?"

Attached: 1423666614600.png (342x245, 2K)

Yeah i've been there. But i reached a point where i'm even more of an abusive emotional wreck when I don't drink.

Just got done drinking a DADDY. Thinking about moving onto #2 but im also trying not to get back into the depths of alcoholism

Attached: E75C4559-5392-46D1-9182-DC05EF0DBBC6.jpg (398x1142, 132K)

sometimes i feel angry because of a movie, or internet post and then i start shouting at my gf until she cries. the sad thing is this happens every week or so, but i feel so much better after. i truly recommend letting off steam by shouting at your gf/mom/sister/daughter, you'll feel much better after

Giga based natty daddy post
Is this the next hot new meme?

for me its been DADDY since first they appeared

Attached: 0D4355A5-ECAD-4362-93E4-EB591D69690E.jpg (1000x1000, 131K)

america seems like a cool place to be an alcoholic
my country has a very limited amount of alcohol choices and most of it is just watered down piss beer

you're the same shill on /ck/, i'm not drinking that garbage.

That's me. I legit can't contain my anger after 3 weeks. I call everyone on their bullshit. And they actually tell me to drink. Fuckers.

Attached: 1564973467301.jpg (1312x1312, 129K)

yes its me, sorry for your loss

Stop feeling sorry for yourselves, you fucking alcoholics. You have a problem and it's nobody's responsibility but yours to fix it.

Attached: thebends.png (500x500, 297K)

doing this right now. I'm running low so I need to drink fast to feel it.

For me, it’s Keystone Light. Always smooth, like Keith Stone.

For me it's drinking a 30 pack of Stroh's and falling asleep for 12 hours

Except for the one small detail that alcohol is our favorite part of life you made a baste post.

So how do you deal with it all? You obviously have a good handle on it all, considering you're posting on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1534695402732.jpg (487x457, 35K)

For me it’s waking up with a nice refreshing Coors Banquet, “The Banquet Beer”

I'll concede this point, drink as much as you want, just don't abuse your fucking family with your addiction.
Unironically meditation.

>drink 12-pack of IPA throughout the evening/night (not because muh craft beer but because they have higher alcohol content)
>knock out a cheap bottle of chardonnay before bed
>pop some benedryls
>insomnia cured

trying to meditate makes me look forward to drinking. any tips?

What is "abuse" though? If a guy tells his kid not to hang out with bad people is it abuse to yell the same sentiment and use swear words? The kid obviously wasn't paying attention before.

No, I only yell at strangers and threaten them for no reason.

my father and I hate each other whenever we both drink a lot of whiskey

Meditate while you drink

I've never meditated while I drank, but I have trained myself not to drunk dial people. So I got that going for me.

>I have trained myself not to drunk dial people
I have that down but if someone texts me I'll sometimes provide them with a retarded reply instead of ignoring it.

Heh, yeah that's why I deleted my facebook.

Tell me your secrets, user. There's at least five people I wouldn't have spoken to for the last five years if not for drunk dialing. Our relationships are almost entirely me slurring at then over the phone at this point.

Drinking makes me the opposite of angry. I just get really quiet and depressed.

Attached: 1504154582585.jpg (1024x730, 97K)

In fact. There was a time where Drunk Me held my facebook password hostage. I'm not even exaggerating.

>Natty Daddy

Why do American beers all sound like Jamaican rent boys?

Motherfucker, baka.

fortunately I hate facebook and never log onto it because I'm a loser while everyone else I know isn't

i think i do that already, which is why i love alcohol so much. it puts me into a passive meditative carefree state of bliss

thankfully i have no loved ones so i direct my abuse entirely towards this website

Well if your going to be like that...

ya i used to get mad drunk all the time. I recommend cutting back for a couple weeks

pass me dem natty daddies, mon

Attached: 29b2d8129ffa46036354fe34c6268b7d.jpg (485x534, 76K)

>mfw never been addicted to any substance but coffee

LMAO @ YOUR LIFE DRUNKIES

Attached: 1341151329836.jpg (413x570, 57K)

You're not a long ways off from beating them. Kick the booze. There is nothing good about it. Put in the hard work for a few months or couple years to get clean, sober, and exorcize your demons. You can do it user. You said yourself that you love them. Be a man, step up to the plate, and get a run. I'm rooting for you.

Oh shut up. I've been an alkie for 15 years at this point and I've only gotten violent twice, and one of those was when a friend got violent on his gf and I stuck my big nose in. I know my nature, and most of the people around me know it too.

>he has loved ones to yell at

no offense but fuck you and your good life user

Attached: 177552829.jpg (1500x1118, 200K)

>have tried quitting multiple times
>managed to quit for a few months once but always get incredibly depressed after 2 weeks whenever I try

*stares at you in alcoholic*

>tfw I yelled at my mom and I feel like a shit head now

How do I be a better son?

Attached: 1539919130353.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

she's the reason you are how you are

Drink?

Just try to realize that your mom is a big whore. Like all women.

No I just say outrageous, racist and belligerent things while wandering around the streets when I leave the bar. At home i watch movies or sit in bed staring at the ceiling.

Not him but that's some gay shit. No matter why you are how you are... You need to take accountability for things. It's painful sometimes but it also makes the good times just so sweeter.

based

yeah thats pretty easy for you to say

>both parents have always been alcoholics
>father is in the alcohol industry so there's always fucktons of alcohol in the house
>they always offer me drinks
>naturally become an alcoholic
>we all drink tons everyday
>they give me shit over being an alcoholic

my brother is a drunk and I fight him becasue he's a cunt and he talks shit, i'm a drunk too but I don't talk shit about my family.

I drink a bottle of wine and a six pack by myself on Friday nights and a six pack on Sundays. How far off being an alcoholic am I?

heh, yeah, I"m Irish too

Attached: 1532229440837.jpg (240x240, 9K)

I just cry over the stupidest things and feel incredibly embarrassed the next day.

Attached: 1551571503500.png (480x640, 679K)

getting kind of bad but certainly not in dire straits yet. isn't bad at all if you're a college student that's screwing around.

Only on the weekends? That is not too bad. As long as you don't start the day drinking or have a bunch of duis or something.

same i had tears roll down my cheeck when i watched the iron giant last night drunk even though that movie was mediocre when i watched it sober.

Attached: Iron Giant Slav.jpg (540x430, 36K)

it depends on how much you look forward to drinking. I would say you already are one

I work full time and like to drink on Fridays to end the week off and Sundays because I get anxiety about work. I draw the line at week night drinking. I should probably cut back to one bottle of wine on a Friday and cut Sundays.

>tfw it's one of the few things you enjoy and it usually makes you suffer anyways
I think I've completely fried my brain's ability to create dopamine at this point.

if you have the control to only keep it on the weekend then it shouldn't get too bad, but that's if you can trust yourself to keep it that way.

I've been crying over fucking a fucking shounen anime lately. It's really well done, but still.

Attached: 1565560539446.jpg (1064x720, 110K)

If only you knew.

Attached: DB2A6CC9-67DA-4E81-9855-26327B6C30EE.jpg (236x282, 22K)

Hospital scenes always slay me even in the dumbest shows/movies. I maintain my composure at practically anything else.

When you yell at your mom
her head: :(
her pussy: :)

>loved ones
god I'm so fucking lonely down here

Attached: 1465865221755.jpg (1024x942, 139K)

I'm beginning to know. I drink lots of beer and wine everyday but I'm not one of those madmen that crush fifths of spirits yet.

Man. I don't have a traditonal family at all.

ebic

drink the spirit then immediately drink pepsi afterward to get rid of the taste

I actually like Wild Turkey 101 but I've never killed a fifth of it before. I have had the 750ml version though. If you're a savage that wants to feel like shit the next day then you can blend Kessler's with ginger ale.

Neither. I'm completely solo.
I think if I put my shotgun in my mouth and pulled the trigger, it'd take a couple months before anyone smelled me or creditors came looking. I'm gonna be one of those dudes where they find a putrid puddle on the bed

>I'm just going to ask you some questions about your health. Do you drink?
>Okay. How many drinks do you have a week?

Attached: just a couple of beers.png (300x168, 7K)

>always lie about this and say I don't drink shit
>had a brain surgery
>somehow didn't get rekt even though alcoholism affects how much anesthesia you need

Is that you, Marcus? Dad is a loser and so am I! Deal with it!

>he visits health care professionals
Get out normies

I had a brain tumor man give me a break

Nope, marcus sounds like a black dudes name and i'm not black.

No but I've been embarrassing myself the past couple times I got too drunk by messaging friends and people I barely know and rambling about how they're amazing and inspirational. If I'm angry drunk I'm usually ranting about how much I hate Marvel movies or some dumb shit and end up falling asleep listening to intros from '90s cartoons.

>tfw bedroom floor has accumulated tons of tiny pieces of broken glass

how do I stop drinking two pots of coffee every day bros my shits have been getting pretty awful

when you get older you start to get some pretty serious random body pains that can trigger a doctors visit.
I've had chest pain to the point I thought my heart was done, only for them to find nothing wrong, also got a pain in a nut that lasted months.
>doctor- any new partners?
>me- ah, i haven't had a gf for a long time (really about 5 years but didn't say that)
>doctor- ah ha (thinking I'm gay)
>I'll book you in for a STD check

my dick would feel like it's sunburned and left testicle would ache all throughout puberty for some reason. never happened again as an adult. spooky shit.

tfw 2 weeks sober

Attached: nic-cage-1024x538.jpg (640x360, 36K)

Thankfully I'm not a mean drunk. I become either enthusiastic and funny, or depressed.

yeah nut pain is scary, mine was the lefty too, I noticed it was massive compared to the other and freaked out

same unless my father shit talks my best friend

>loved ones

Normies get OUT OUT OUT

I tried doing one can of Hurricane, then I said fuck it and had another, then I had some Johnny Walker. Next thing I know I've had 13 equivalent drinks and go to bed with the sun up. I wish I could just have a few but I've proven I can't control myself.

Ah makes sense. I drink with "friends" or alone, never with parents fuck that.

Good job user

>start to drink a lot, getting wasted every night
>realize it's unhealthy and I'm tired of not being able to concentrate when drunk
>start drinking way less, now only a couple drinks once or twice a week to enjoy the taste of good whiskey
It's not that hard faggots. If drinking is making you so miserable, just stop doing it lol

Based, dab on the losers in this thread

dad?

what's your poison senpaitachi?

Attached: zubrowka-biala-wodka-czysta-500-ml-wodka-czysta-alkohole_0.jpg (1280x1280, 101K)

strongly agree. I try to avoid them as much as possible these days.
>tfw we're all alcoholics but sister managed to be straight edge and marry a straight edge guy

Attached: Vodka and Monster.jpg (4032x3024, 2.56M)

Drinking too much just makes me sob uncontrollably. I don't know what's wrong with me, it is very embarrassing and I've stopped drinking when I am not alone.

>insomnia cured
>wake up with man boobs

I've always had them so whatever

went from drinking every night to every other night. think im gonna make it

Attached: 1554060744154.jpg (800x1200, 110K)

>mfw I just had a beer and ripped the juul

feels good dudes

Attached: tumblr_1e2b2afa4c1295854939bfc392b8c842_3fbedcb9_500.gif (500x267, 986K)

don't cave in cunt

Testing

poorfag friendly but doesn't taste bad

Attached: ci-jim-beam-bourbon-whiskey-28f7c73c8e0e8223[1].png (400x600, 119K)

Attached: ci-old-crow-original-4b2829bb76083039.jpg (400x600, 13K)

>the juul
how embarrassing

Attached: terry_bad.jpg (578x676, 59K)

cheapest strongest shit i can buy

>dude, just stop
fuck off kid

Lol pissed that you have no self control? Better go drink more, that'll calm you down!

>be miserable while drinking
>stop drinking
>feel even more miserable
I wish I didn't hate pot

Based beamsman. I can't remember when I started drinking Beam, but do know that I've killed and shared over a hundred bottles of that shit in the past five years, not including the occasional $20 Double Oak I buy to "treat" myself. It's one of the few liquors I trust now, and I'm blessed to have visited their distillery pre-fire.

Attached: I want a mini version of this for my room.png (540x960, 815K)

>no self control
I have nothing else, getting drunk is the only thing I have at this point

You have an internet connection apparently. That opens you up to hundreds of potential hobbies to get into. And if you have the time to get drunk you have the time to get into those hobbies. Quit pitying yourself faggot.

what do you think I've been doing for the last 15 years?

what about getting drunk and doing hobbies?

Pitying yourself, wasting time, being a retard?

I've found that cooking and arcade fighting games go well with alcohol.

I've been wondering where that picture is from and who is taking the picture for a while now. That's pretty much how I lived my life for years before finally managing to quit drinking.

Sounds good, just don't let it turn you into a depressing fuck like everyone else in this thread.

Don't worry mate, I was a depressed loner before I started drinking.

>cooking
this

>i'll just buy this bottle of wine to deglaze the pan after frying the meat
>*7 glasses later*
>i guess beef stock works too..

Anyone else here stealth alcoholic? Like I never drink in public or with anyone I know. I tell them all I don't drink. My friends and family all assume I don't drink either. However 4 or more nights a week I drunk until I pass out home alone where no one can see me. Also I have calculated drink, sleep and recovery time so when I get home from work around 5 I can drink a shit ton and finish it by 7 pm and hit the bed giving me 12 hours to sleep and wake up ok for work.

that was me during college and then I stopped giving a fuck

The Steel Slumber

i can hardly imagine a more wretched existence

my negro

>drink a shit ton and finish it by 7 pm and hit the bed giving me 12 hours to sleep
bullshitter
drinking fucks up your sleep, otherwise I wouldn't have these black bags under my eyes

You can do it fren

Attached: 1565698460911.png (1067x763, 667K)

I'm sure he lies in bed for 12 hours at least which is still nice.

he died from alcohol shock to the brain user

Finished this last night and another few gulps from my other bottle

Attached: 20190816_111211.jpg (4032x3024, 2.46M)

AI broke up with my gf of 8 years because of this. She took so much from me for so long and just had enough. I'm with someone else now who I'm a lot kinder to, I've learned from my mistakes, but I don't know if I will ever get over her and how I treated her. She seems happy now and I'm glad but her crying haunts me to this day. Sometimes when I'm all comfy and almost asleep I suddenly recall a random occasion where she was trying to be nice and I snapped and made her feel like shit and I suddenly snap awake and can't sleep for ages.

whats with the daily aa blog. fuck off you drunks

literally all I do all weekend, it's not that nice and I'm still dead tired

>tfw hate mixing and aren't alpha enough to drink vodka straight without feeling awful after a few shots in

go to one of the other threads, faggot

I don't like Jim Beam at all but I'm impressed and unexpectedly touched by this post.

I think it is just being able to handle going into work and not feeling good.

Try Stoli.

I can drink vodka and other clear liquors like water, with no hangover. Amber liquors destroy my insides, though

Attached: 116[1].jpg (858x536, 110K)

>alcoholic parents are hypocrites who like to deflect responsibility
Who'd have thunk it

thanks fren

I'm the opposite but I can sip amber stuff like wine and go through a bottle at a stable pace instead of shooting it.

Would you believe me if I said it's actually easier to have some class of adversarial relationship with 'em? My dad's a hopeless alcoholic of the jolly kind and completely without malice.

You're at the stage that it could be fucking with your mental health significantly but you're keeping it from directly impacting your life by keeping it to weekends. I too only drink on weekends but like you I drink a lot, I also only jack off on weekends. I can feel both making me depressed, nervous and ill. Or maybe I'm them using it as a scapegoat for my problems so that I can pretend I'd be fine if I just stopped. Maybe I wouldn't.

Seriously, a child could drink it.
This should not be treated as a recommendation that it be given to children.

Fucking kek. Top post

I did go through a phase where I drank rotgut store brand vodka and would chase it with water. Maybe I just associate vodka with that disgusting lighter fluid I drank.

literally all i can think of is drinking most the time these days and i cant sleep at night or function because im just miserable because im a neet and cant actually afford my addiction, which drives me insane and prevents me from functioning enough t earn a regular living and afford booze

christ i cant tell you boys how anxious i am to get drunk and have a dart next, its probably the main reason im up shitposting at 4:30 am, I constantly feel like theres something missing and ill never sleep until i can satisfy that and booze is like a cheat code to satisfaction that sometimes works if i drink enough

Attached: 1565891469555.gif (255x160, 1008K)

Perfectly understandable. There's a lot of shit I won't even touch even when I'm jonesing really badly for much the same reason.

Keep a spreadsheet of all the days you didn't drink it might help put your achievement into perspective if you feel tempted.

umm, about 1.5L a week of vodka. im fine tho right??

Attached: Guilty Alita.jpg (1062x804, 94K)

Sometimes I drink whiskey and get mad at a post on Yea Forums so I scream and yell. If my dog is nearby I'll beat it and curse. Then I go back to browsing Yea Forums and get mad again and then pass out

I've found that putting a pizza in the oven doesn't go well with alcohol, since you end up forgetting it's there and then you pass out

I can relate.
>tfw you frequently dream about drinking while you sleep
>woke up once thinking I was holding a glass and immediately nervously tried not to spill it
>wasn't holding a glass
>get a false memory of there being stuff in the refrigerator
>rush out to check
>nothing
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>this is the kind of retard behind the posts getting mad at me on/tv/
Jesus, I need to quit overthinking things.

He died? Who?

>usually impossible to trigger and will always respond nicely no matter what
>some posts get to me while super drunk
>get butthurt and close the tab

You should drink water with any alcohol you drink. The better you stay hydrated the less harsh the hangover will be.

violet evergarden for me

Lady Di approved*

How old are you guys? I'm just curious since I'm a jolly drunk who used to be an angry drunk. I feel love and warmth when I'm drinking, if I see people arguing with each other or trying to get a rise out of me or just being plain retarded I just laugh it off. I'm pretty much the person I want to be.

>get drunk
>make non nonsensical post on Yea Forums that made sense typing it
>pass out
>threads hasn't 404'd when I wake
>comments asking if I had a stroke and "what did he mean by this" and "learn English" sometimes "mad man"

Attached: pepe-dance2.gif (840x488, 459K)

I can drink Jager like a bottle of fucking soda. That stuff is delicious. But fucking hell is that a bad idea. I've never gotten a bottle of Jager and then later thought "Yeah, that was a good time". Its like satan mixed superglue with turpentine and drowned it all out with the worlds greatest black licorice. You're gonna throw up shit you ate in a past life.

i haven't had a drink or a smoke in 2 weeks, ive been pretty much thinking of drinking that whole time, im thinking tomorrow i can at least get drunk then next week if all goes to plan ill get drunk and get a pack of darts, and beyond that i dont even know. im hoping i can get drunk enough that i feel like shit after so i dont want to drink and then can function enough to get back into the swing of things and make some more money to drink again lmao, that or its more weeks of thinking about getting drunk while wasting away sober

this has basically been my whole life since i graduated HS almost 8 years. in fact, not basically, thats literally all ive done in that time

29. I'm usually jolly as well until I have one too many. Also only very few and specific things get to me and some anons manage to hit those weak spots.

anyone else get a breathalyser to stay during your drive to work in the morning?

Attached: pro_v3_3.97.jpg (1500x1083, 300K)

What did he mean by this?

I absolutely despise alcohol, but I love these threads. Keep up the good work you guys.

>was out of booze
>start to smell burnt rubber
>heart suddenly runs at full throttle
>have a seizure
>wake up in a puddle of shit

It's off topic as fuck, but it beats the pedo shit, the sneed shit, the pretentious bullshit shit, and the bait shit.

>get drunk, make a thread about how pretty i think alita is
>wake up the next morning
>thread reply limit reached

Attached: Alita 1.mkv_snapshot_01.22.18_[2019.07.20_16.44.33]].png (1206x1080, 3.74M)

>tfw F1J2 gene
>Metabolise Alcohol 8x faster then normal
>Can't ever get drunk
What's it like Yea Forums?

>used to drink so much my insides were hurting and my eyes were turning yellow
>just passed five months sober the other day

Haven't had one craving yet to drink but if, or when, it comes I am ready. I don't condone anyone that drinks and anyone that can drink should. People like me that can't drink should not.

Attached: 1537881151770.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

just drink 8x more

who here sneaks a naggin of jameson disguised in a large coke into the kinoplex. then drives home drunk

Attached: mcnulty.jpg (400x290, 27K)

it puts all your emotions into overdrive, if you feel sad you feel suicidal, if you feel happy you feel like you on top of the world

Kind of like smoking weed, except the hangover is shorter and more intense, and getting drunk is legal in more places.

>get in argument with girlfriend about pasta
>get fed up with her and go to bed
>wake up with most of the room wet including myself
>begin ranting at her asking why the fuck she dumped water on me while I was sleeping
>she goes into the room and has a disgusted look on her face
>realize I pissed everywhere

No need to go to extremes. I'm sure you can drink a little.

>F1J2 gene
which people get that?

>too afraid to talk to a 5/10 because I know I'll make a fool of myself
>a sad alcoholic who pisses himself has a gf
Is she at least fat user?

Ubers, my good man. Also I usually just leave a 6 pack by one of the exits on my way in and grab it before going to my seat. Unless I have a date, then I just make her carry it in her purse.

no and we're obviously not together anymore

No, I hate confrontation when I'm sober and I hate it even more when I'm drunk. I just can't leave this unhealthy repression circle haha

Sleepy

>How far off being an alcoholic am I?
You're not even close, kid

lmao @ fucking alcies, I can have one drink or I can have ten drinks if I feel like it. Most of the time I have none because I'm not a degenerate retard.

Some women like guys who make a fool of themselves. Being nervous means talking to them is important to you, and some folks pick up on that. Just don't tell her about your interracial furry scat porn collection. And don't let her see your micropenis till she catches feelings.

>or I can have ten drinks if I feel like it
this is how we all started though

Everyone would be alcoholic if they could afford it. That's what my grandma used to say.

anyone else get a post-hangover burger?

Attached: McDonalds Double Cheeseburger.jpg (1024x1023, 448K)

>look at me telling all these strangers on the internet how obviously superior I am to them

Cool, bud. Have fun with that, I guess.

I've only done it once but it worked excellently.

bacon 'n eggs here.

>drink
>fall down stairs head first
>wake up when the son shines through the frosted glass on the front door
>can't feel limbs because you were in a weird position all night
>cry and think you are paralyzed
>blood starts to fill limbs after you tried wriggling to get to the phone
>get up go into fridge take the milk jug and crawl into bed
>check ribs for breaks and head for dints then go to sleep
>swear to your self you will never drink again
>drink again

Attached: 1565492481105.jpg (843x849, 47K)

He's dead? Who was this guy?

I hope your son is ok

no alcoholism yet you still managed to become a loser and end up here all on your own

Attached: 1563077712773.gif (250x250, 407K)

Always tacos. Either cheap shitty soft tacos from Taco Bell, or I make my own from scratch while I'm still drunk. Meat, veggies, cheese, and a warm tortilla. I just wish cilantro and guac kept longer.

>>swear to your self you will never drink again
The good thing about having that mentality with hangover shame is that I always get my house super clean. Then I drink again.

>the no taco bell in my country

heroin addict here, just came by to say you're all little pussy ass bitches. indulge in some opiates like a real man. or keep drinking your basedcohol, whatever.

honestly still a vast improvement from me

>opiates
have fun dying, moron.
Stimulants are where it's at

I cant wait for you to sell your computer for a hit and then you can stop posting and also die of withdrawals.

Make your own then, dummy. They taste better anyway and cooking is a skill. Then you'll have at least one thing to feel good about while you're dying inside.

the best thing about heroin is I don't do it and so don't crave it

you're a disgusting piecce of shit and I hope you die.

That stuff would finish me off. I like opiates way too much. I'm also too autistic to interact with drug dealers and would be paranoid about getting into legal hot water.

Alcohol is a depressant, though....

>have fun dying
>stimulants can't kill you

yeah, you're a tweaker all right.

i'm about ten years into my habit and currently attending a methadone clinic, if any of that was gonna happen it would've already. nice try though fag.

Have fun with your addiction meetings, cancelled drivers license and familial shame! lmaoing @ your life

>drink steel reserve after work every night for about 1 1/2 years because it's cheap and high alcohol content
>think im a massive loser for drinking the stuff because only ever see homeless people drinking it
>think only me and homeless people even know about it
>mfw it becomes a meme beer on the 4channel

Attached: Bambam.jpg (750x450, 52K)

You can't die from opiate withdrawal. Funnily enough, the only two drugs with WD's that can kill you are benzodiazepines and alcohol.

not him but
>Have fun with your addiction meetings
that's what these threads are for
>cancelled drivers license
I avoid cars like the plague when I drink and use uber if I'm in a bind
>and familial shame
my reputation was already in the toilet before I started drinking

last time I checked adderall isn't fucking killing a bunch of people.
hell actual meth doesn't even come close to opiate deaths

211 was the first 40 oz i ever drank. god that stuff is fucking horrible, for taste i much prefer olde english.

Watever makes you feel better, buddy. I'm here for you.

Is this guy dead?

>tfw your room looks worse than his

no just unconcious

i'd get 2 40s and start drinking one on the drive home from work bc traffic was a nightmare. drank so much of the stuff it tastes good to me now.

I love steel reserve. Decent alcohol content for American beer and it doesn't taste bad at all, unless it gets warm. If I'm drinking for taste rather than to get drunk I go for Yuengling black and tan or a Belgian stout.

why has this picture captured everyone's imaginations?

Sansa mp3 players are buiful

because a lot of us have been that guy

>but more people die from opiate overdoses than from amphetamine overdoses! that means amphetamines are much safer than opiates!

why are tweakers always such retarded?

Clean it, brother. I believe in you. It won't fix your life and it might not even make you feel better but it'll be something you did for yourself with some meaning. Wash your bedding too, and take a shower before you go to sleep.

>tfw i'm like this and my gf always wakes me up when she takes my pants off and blows me

What you do is selfish and it will lead to an early demise with loved ones crying at your graveside because you mildly poison yourself frequently. The nature you describe is that of a tiny man, with no growth in 15 years. For people stuck in your gravity, i hope the early demise and painful death comes sooner rather than later

Calm down nigger, I haven't taken any pills in over 8 months. I'm not due to get high again for another 2 months. I use it as a cutting tool, /fit/izen

I'm not saying i'm better than you, I've struggled with addiction in the past, but it's an objective fucking fact that doing heroin is essentially the worst thing you can do and you should really try and stop if you care about yourself at all.

to stay what? i'm intrigued by this post, please answer.

I hope it haunts you like you haunt her.

There is no "good person" underneath the horrible one. you are a horrible person.

what said. plus what's with people just making a mess to begin with? once you finish a beer just go throw it in the fucking garbage. if you have to get up to get a cold one from the fridge you might as well throw out the empty while you're at it.

you have deep seated emotional issues and your family suffers for it.

I usually grab multiple drinks at a time and stealth it all out on recycle day so my family doesn't see what a piece of trash I am.

>it's an objective fact that doing heroin is essentially the worst thing you can do

except it's not and that's my point. opiates themselves have little to no negative effect on the body when taken correctly. daily use of methamphetamine or crack is much more harmful to your bod and mind than daily heroin use. i'm not saying they're good for you or any retarded shit like that but they're nowhere near as harmful as you're lead to believe. it's the side effects that come with having a serious addiction that really hurt you.

Not him but I'm more worried about the psychological effects it would have. I've had some opiates and also had some morphine during a hospital visit. Nothing ever made me feel better and I'd imagine an addiction would make me give zero fucks about anything else in life.

i dunno man, he seems like a changed man. plus he obviously feels guilty about his actions and is trying to do better this time. why are you being so harsh here user?

There was a NEET thread I entered yesterday, it was pretty sad but in a different way.
This shit is dark

Yeah I'm sure getting high on adhd-meds to lose weight once a year after a bulk is totally equivalent to daily fucking heroin, holy shit get help im out

Attached: 1466869074658.png (900x900, 17K)

because he himself is an irredeemable piece of shit and this is how he copes

exactly, good post bro.

Just eat edibles bro, same knock out effect with no hangover

Damn 3 steel tall boys? He's out cold broskis...

I want him to suffer because he made someones life a misery for 8 years, he deserves the pain all of it. imagine this happened to your daughter, would you want him to be happy? he deserves pain because he is a horrible person. don't deny it because he feels guilt.

holy shit, you don't even know what you're putting in your body huh? adderall is literally amphetamine salts you moron. there's plenty of prescription meds that are opiates as well, that doesn't mean anything. how have you not died from an accidental overdose yet?

>that first beer after a long day at work, having eaten next to nothing since you woke up

I'm teetotal and love my girlfriend and coincidently have never abused her.

furthermore, i have a family history of alcohol and drug addiction and stopped all drinking and drugs when i found myself drinking alone playing video-games. I had the common sense not to let those i love around me suffer, unlike the people i criticise who made the active choice to become addicted to something

>having loved ones
Huh?

i understand that but if he has genuinely changed and become a better person does he still need to suffer for his past mistakes? if he does, for how long? if he didn't seem genuine then i'd be with you but that user really does seem like he regrets the things he did and has changed as a person because of it.

im just happy im not an angry drunk. I might not be able to stop once I start but when I am drunk it just reminds me of the gold old days and I feel compelled to socialize and be friendly and do normie things and in a way I feel "normal" as if I didn't just throw away 7 years of my life doing nothing living the neet life. my parents always get a laugh even thought they are obviously concerned because when I get drunk I actually talk to them and have a real personality with enthusiasm and am not just cold and reclusive like normal

>go to mental hospital to treat my depression/ anxiety
>be honest about my drinking habits
>they assume I'm downplaying it like a fucking normie
>expect me to have withdrawal symptoms and put me in the closed ward for two days
>nothing fucking happens
whoops

>drink
>suicide thoughts get twice as strong
>also want to murder random people
There is no escape

if i make someones life a misery for 8 years and immediately regret what i have done does that make it moral to just walk away without repercussion or regret? no. he isn't in prison and he won't serve punishment for what he has done to that poor woman. but every time he thinks of her suffering he inflicted it should never stop hurting. thats the cost of being abusive to someone who loves you. lifelong guilt. I hope it never leaves him

Whats the European equivalent? Carlsberg Elephant?

did they at least give you valium to help with the shakes?

I don't think he necessarily wants it to.

I didnt have shakes. Thats the point

yeah i got that. i meant since they thought you were gonna have such bad withdrawal they might've given you valium to help. last time i was in an inpatient rehab, there was a guy there for alcohol that they had to give valium so he didn't have a seizure. alcoholism is no joke.

>OMG ALCOHOL WD CAN ACTUALLY KILL
fuck this meme being spread and scaring people. you need like 10+ years of day and night liquor drinking for WDs to be an issue.

shut up gay bitch

alcohol withdrawal can kill you. this is an objective fact. and no, you don't need to have been drinking for ten years.

>alcohol withdrawal can kill you. this is an objective fact.
it's also an objective fact that you CAN be struck by lightning. is it likely to happen though? no.

you only need to be worried about WDs if you start waking up with the shakes.

Oh well they didnt offer me any but I didnt ask either. I feel like valium and benzos in general are way scarier than alcohol

I can drink a ltr of vodka in 4 hrs, I get super drunk but I don't seem to get any drunker

Its really hard for me to pace my drinks

I don't get "room spin" or throw up or pass out

I would hate to meet my ancestors because they must have been drinking some serious shit and not dying

only just started to get hangovers in my late 20s

Attached: 1429904286107.png (646x720, 14K)

>you only need to be worried if you start waking up with the shakes

yeah and plenty of alcoholics do wake up with the shakes. why do you think they give alcoholics with serious habits benzos for the first few days when they enter an inpatient rehab? what's your beef with people being educated on alcohol addiction?

Wow ur so cool

hope she sees this bro

>i feel like benzos are scarier than alcohol

how come? and by scarier do you mean more dangerous? i've got a lot of experience with drugs and addiction and i've always viewed them as pretty equally dangerous but alcohol as more harmful since it's not only cheap and easy to get, it's socially acceptable and not thought of as being in the same tier as other really dangerous drugs when it really is one of the worst things you can get addicted to.

so are most of you british then? makes sense, i’d be a disgusting alcoholic too if i had to live in gay ass england

I don't drink, if I drank I'd drink myself to death fairly quickly

Dr Peterson on dealing with drug addiction and overcoming dependence
vocaroo.com/i/s1Ma71A3npNK

Attached: Dr-Jordan-Peterson.jpg (740x457, 43K)

>steel reserve
>strong

Try getting drunk with these

Attached: 30527.jpg (150x300, 14K)

why americans drink malt liquor and not white cider?

I've had severe tremors, sweats, auditory hallucinations, heart pain and even collapsed at one point from 3 days straight drinking.

It's different for everyone and I would assume it's largely genetic. Some people can drink for years day and night without withdrawals. Some people can suffer life threatening withdrawals after a few days day-drinking.

Thanks mainly to long, ruthless and effective promotion malt liquor's chiefly drunk by Blacks and Hispanics, neither of whom are particularly noted for their enjoyment of cider.

>3 days straight drinking
those side effects could have been caused by sleep deprivation and also the meth you were smoking to stay awake for 3 days drinking

Why do you seperate day and night drinking? Isnt it purely about the amount?

As in 3 days morning and night, with sleep in between, as opposed to just drinking in the evenings.

Not at all. You're a lot less likely to suffer severe withdrawal and will find it a lot easier to taper off if you only drink at night. Your body becomes a lot more dependant if you drink all day.

That sounds like bro science but okay

Do you have any idea what withdrawal is? It happens following continuous intoxication, meaning without a break. You won't ever get withdrawals from drinking once a week. Drinking every other night is a greater risk. Drinking 5 or 6 nights a week greater still. The more time you give yourself to sober up between getting drunk, the less your dependance builds up. It isn't bro science it's common sense.

For me its 3/4 of whiskey bottle while shitposting and listening to meme music and smoking non stop.

Are you smoking a pipe?

does anyone else not smoke normally but when you drunk YOU NEED to smoke a cigarette at all times?

being an abusive alcoholic is cringe

use Yea Forums X and you can read those comments all week

Nah, actually I am smoking cigarettes, and I even go outside to do it.

not a ciggy but the hookah is always full of peppermint and dragonfruit because that mixture is heaven

Yeah. If I run out of smokes I lose interest in drinking more, get bored and go to bed. Cigarettes and alcohol belongs together for me.

can alcohol help me get a women or some company i am extremely lonely and have no friends

that's the same as me except I always keep my house super dirty and then I drink again

Yea

you should vape instead it's healthier

Attached: 101218-eciggs-could-be-worse-than-ciggs.jpg (1200x800, 196K)

Go to a bar, drink some dranks and try to start some conversations. You'll find out eventually whether it'll work for you.

Depends how old you are. It will help during early 20s. Late 20s, 30+ drunks are cringe and should stay at home drinking.

>once you finish a beer just go throw it in the fucking garbage.
Do Americans really do this? Just return it to the store for money dumbass, it helps you and your society. Backward-ass dumbasses.

Americans dont have bottle/can pawning

I know and I want to shame them for it.

yeah they are pretty much linked for me despite having no cravings or anything in my normal life
>go to a drinkup with only a few people at someone's house
>say i am not going to smoke this time. don't bring any cigs or anything
>someone offers me a cig, say no thanks
>few drinks in. take that cig
>intense need for cigarettes
>actually walk like 40 minutes to a petrol station to grab cigs
>only get one packet
>take uber back
>share packet of cigs and it goes in like an hour
>no more cigs left and drunk ruined

i do not understand alcoholism tbqh

alcohol was fun for the first 3-5 years then it just stopped being fun, to the point where it's more tedious to drink than it is fun

started drinking at 18, and now at 25 i may only have like 10 drinks an entire year

do people really go to bars solo and start talking to people? i mean i knew people once and it was okay with friends but i can't imagine doing that solo but maybe that is what it would take

Is that you jordan?

1. obsessed

2. some cities/states do this, it's just not a federal thing

Some people do but its honestly pretty cringe and pathetic. Go out with friends, unless you got a pub where you know you'll meet someone you know every time.

>being so poor that you have to sell cans to afford your addiction
wew yuros

that's what niggers here do

yeah i'm pretty sure i would just make a fool of myself. i guess i will have to try online dating

notice jannies leave these threads up. how can they affort their drinking problems?

Yes, I switched to vaping a few months ago, absolutely fine all week but took me a while to not crave cigs when I was drinking on the weekend. I mostly vape even when drunk now but I'll still have the odd cig or two, and vape in between, instead of chain smoking like I used to.

actually the state gives me money to do that, bringing in the previous cans when I go buy more is just extra. And it gives the gypsies and the elderly something to do which benefits everyone. You can just toss your beer can to the gypsy instead of littering the parks

>start some conversations.
You cant just say shit like that without explaining what you mean

>grab the six empty 0,5l cans from the day befor and go to the store hungover
>find 2 more on the way there
>buy four 0,5l more with the money
>repeat

its free real estate

sometimes the gypsy will fight each other over the beer can

It's just how dopamine drugs fuck you up. Alcohol gives you that nice slow burning high you can ride along, but you need that quick punch of dope the nicotine gives you to top it off. And then you add coke into the mix.

i just couldn't see vaping giving the same sensation for me

the actual cost is cirrhosis

>being so bad with money that you just throw 25 cents in the thrash

>six 0,5l beers
I wish to go back to those days. If I would get less than 8, I'd feel blue balled. 12 is ideal, depending on how long I'm drinking for.

Neither could I when I started, it takes a while. It immediately replaced everyday smoking for me since I didn't crave cigs all that much during the week, but took a couple months to get used to vaping + drinking. But you get there.

>not understanding opportunity cost
I could make more money in that time by pulling up my robinhood app and buying an index dip real quick

yeah i could never introduce other drugs into the mix like coke. even weed completely destroys my brain

>12
I need atleast 1g speed otherwise I pass out after 7-8th beer to be desu

How the fuck do you become an alcoholic? Alcohol is nasty as fuck, and expensive to drink every day. I drank a Corona a few days ago and I hated that shit and only took like 3 sips before giving it to my cousin.

>corona
is this b8?

Yeah I bet you could, /biz/