Banana Splits thread

Banana Splits thread

If you haven't heard, they took the classic children's show of the 60s that nobody has thought about for decades, and turned it into totally not FNAF the movie.
And no, this isn't some fan thing, this is a legitimate licensed movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=NlgFo_Q9fE4

This movie is fucking ridiculous, there's plot holes and character decisions that make no sense. The technology computer stuff on screen is mostly old broken computer motherboards and the like (Space Cop looked better than this). It's never explained WHY the Banana Splits are robots or why the fuck they would ever make them robots in the first place.
It's just a silly fucking low budget mess, and it's fucking great.

Attached: 1559143397402.jpg (950x534, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXYhdXfI7zA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>they took the classic children's show of the 60s that nobody has thought about for decades
I literally remember watching reruns of this show back in the 90s. It's not obscure at all among 25-30+ somethings.

The acting and dialogue in it is absolutely ghastly.
Too many of the scenes are so written so poorly they make you cringe.

I too am subscribed to Le epic goth girl pizza man

The reason for not having phones is fucking stupid.
Just everybody has to give their phones to the staff before entering the studio. Not just turn them off but have to actually hand them over, and it's never explained why, like "phones will mess with the robots" or some shit, no just "OK EVERYONE PUT YOUR PHONES IN THIS BAG"

Also, no tits, and the "hot" women in it are manly looking negresses.

>tfw i used my super autism powers to determine it was filmed in south africa within the first 9 minutes
THIS SHIT IS A GIFT I FUCKING TELL YOU

Attached: 1541090136137.png (548x666, 361K)

God this, that bald starvin marvin looking bitch was ugly as fuck

And the "woman" sending the father "lewd" pics looked like a non-passing tranny.

>robots lock kids in cage
>robot builder man about to let them out
>robots come in and he gets distracted with them, drops keys
>kids unlock the cage and get out themselves
>wtf why are you kids free
>kids stab him with a hot poker and lock him in the cage

Attached: 1564919816374.jpg (907x778, 72K)

Charlie the gogo dancer from the sour grapes was my first fap. Having since rewatched the girls who played that part I now feel great shame.

>hey stevie, mail's here!
>FWOOOSH

This made me laugh pretty fucking hard

Bullshit

>very mexican looking dad has pure white daughter

>Loosely based on show except the show had no killing.
>4 of 7 found this interesting | Share this

Attached: 1540891815848.png (261x270, 61K)

Cartoon Network showed reruns and had a flash animated game on their website in the early 2000s.

bump

Was that kiss at the end between starvin marvin and big brother fake? It looked like she was kissing his chin or side of mouth or something

it's ok

bump

She was kissing the side of mouth
Also, fuck it I enjoyed enjoyed it for what it is, a cheesy movie that's not to be taken seriously

The ending made no God damn sense
why did the emergency services leave an injured man behind who was literally running after the ambulance calling for help? why did the asian run him over and kill him? she didn't know he was cheating on his wife even, she just killed him in cold blood. how and when and why did they kill all the adults and put them down in the secret room? and that pissed me off when they see all the bodies and they're releived there's no kids there, like WOW THANK GOD, ONLY THE PARENTS GOT KILLED, NOW WE HAVE A BUNCH OF ORPHANS THAT GET TO GROW UP WITHOUT PARENTS, PHEW THANK GOD FOR THAT. WHY were they killing everybody in the first place? like ok i get it, they have their objective "the show must go on" so i can see them killing the producer, but most of the kills made no sense and didn't impact their prime directive at all

bump

As I recall, it's what they used to show late at night before Toonami became a thing, and way before Adult Swim. I would catch it when I would leave CN running in the background, hoping that they might show Space Ghost.

I saw that new Pan ep too, OP

Cartoon Network and Boomerang both ran it. If you had cable from like 1999 to 2008 you've probably at least seen the name. It's not totally forgotten.

Izzy is a disgusting fat tranny freak

>It's never explained WHY the Banana Splits are robots or why the fuck they would ever make them robots in the first place.
Because they're robots in Five Nights At Freddy's, which is what the film was originally based on.
Do the Sour Grapes Bunch or the Dilly Sisters make an appearance?

youtube.com/watch?v=UXYhdXfI7zA

Banana Splits was very big in the UK, you hear the theme music on a lot of ads.

yes and they show their bobs

I don't know why you are telling me that

it's true though

>here i got you a new wand
>*shwiiingk*

Gee I wonder if this will come into play later

bump

Attached: tonightyou.jpg (713x761, 71K)