LMAO THIS NIGGA DRINKING SPRITE

LMAO THIS NIGGA DRINKING SPRITE

Attached: 1565309927010.jpg (1266x1241, 1.07M)

You need to go back.

Feeding pizza and sugar drink to a child
This must be America

it's pretty depressing trump isn't doing nothing against open borders policies or birthright citizenship, or deporting any significant percentage of the 20+ million illegals in the US, but jewish media is still apoplectic he deports a single illegal

Fucking lucky bitch I'd trade my parents for a slice of pizza right now.

OH NO NO NO NO NO LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER FACE

They live in Coca-Cola in Mexico.

she's crying because she didn't get tacos

So what happens to kids after ICE takes their parents. Serious question. I don't normally pay attention to this shit. But are kids just becoming orphaned? Where do they go? Where to do parents go? Back to Mexico or wherever?

maricón

They're sent to the island

>the two fatties in the back enjoying the fuck out of the pizza

Attached: TDD.jpg (237x233, 8K)

they get sent to a random country drawn from a lottery. the girl in OP literally just got put on a plane to iraq

She's upset that fat kid got the last bag of Doritos.

Mirin his pizza holding technique

they get a blue check mark on twitter

im guessing ice is some illegal immigrant thing and not the drug ice

I'll take those chips if she doesnt want them

The girl isn't crying because her parents are gone, she's crying because she didn't get the whole pizza.

Attached: 1561489008021.jpg (1242x1042, 766K)

that look some good 'za

>Mamá nunca me deja comer pizza. Gracias, Trump!

BATTLE ROYALE

Honestly, the whole deport the illegals thing is pretty fucking stupid imo. I just do not see why it's necessary

>but they're taking our jobs
You were born in a country with a good schooling system, some of the best unis in the world and you can't compete with people without a hs diploma? Your fault for being a fucking idiot

>but they're costing the government money
You know the republican states are constantly requiring money to stayv alive? Not making this up look up fed aid by state. At the end of the day California and co are the ones which pay the taxes and they don't give a fuck about the matter, it's only the republican ones which don't even contribute any tax.

>but they'll make no one want to live here
State with the most illegals is Cali, state with the most industry, people wanting to live there (shown by high house prices) and wealth is Cali. Again this is just cope.

Attached: 13492822 (1).jpg (300x300, 17K)

how do I get "my house" listed as a country on this lottery? I've got limited capacity but a serious shortage of girls.

yeah that's a thick slice of pepepeepee'za

>dude just trespass in my country lmao

I'm taking notes.

get in touch with a friend of epstein's. so virtually anyone in washington DC

more spics should be grateful for what they have like those fine lads.

>You were born in a country with a good schooling system, some of the best unis in the world and you can't compete with people without a hs diploma? Your fault for being a fucking idiot

I'm not going to read the rest of what you wrote because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

He isn't wrong though.

Son of a bitch i didn't even notice the doritos, what a lucky little fat bastard.

It's not because we are as dumb as them that they are replacing us you fucking moron. It's because they work hard for pennies and act grateful for it.

The complaint isn't about jobs that require an education. It's low end jobs. Jobs where the company prefers to hire people who are too afraid to complain or say no because they are living there illegally.

Leftists seem to think this is fine.

I'm always confused on how to feel about these things. Illegals getting deported is baste and every last one of them needs to fuck right off, but it does suck to see a child suffer because they have scumbag parents.

Attached: 173648.jpg (400x400, 36K)

see

>american cuisine

ummm pretty sure pizza is french sweaty ;)

Why even have borders dog, just make it easier for the cartels

>67.5k upvotes

lol

I find it funny that a country made by immigrants hate immigrants.

GET THESE FUCKING SPICS OUT OF MY COUNTRY!

Kill yourself faggot

i like how the reason epstein got offed was because trump's entire immigration policy was nothing but a ploy to open the floodgates on little girl orphans.

>A country made by pioneers and white immigrants hate hispanic immigrants.

Guys, I'm serious. Does ICE send then parents back to their country? And then what happens to the kid? Are they sent to an orphanage? that's the only thing that makes any kind of sense to me. But I don't know. Maybe I haven't considered another option.

cartels already come and go as they please dude
and when they feel like skipping the trip the cia does the heavy lifting for them

Bésame el culo.

It's simple. Don't do this, and at the same time make sure to tighten up illegal immigration.

>how dare companies hire mexicans instead of bottom of the barrel white trash labor that do shitty work and demand to be paid more for it
sorry you hate capitalism this much

>10 pictures that will make you say fuck having borders and laws and shit

>Italians, Irish and others like them are white
face it scrub, it's all thanks to shitty border protection making it easy for illegals to come in. You stop that from happening and you've stopped the immigrant problem

Doesn't America already have one of the least strict immigration policies? Like isn't Canada even harder to apply citizenship for?

i like mexicans a lot

Attached: nogales.jpg (259x194, 10K)

this but unironically. i am 100% ready to see the nation state dissolved and become one global collective with no borders and no nationalism

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T BE HERE
>why?
>YOU JUST CAN'T OK

Literally don't see why I should care. I'm in medical school as well so will be the one paying for them, it just does not bother me I'll have loads of money coming in don't need to screech at some third worlders taking a few hundred each year lol

What part of that's wrong? Illegals are unlikely to have a good education, if they do they're not going to be able to apply to proper jobs. Any us citizen gets a free good education in HS, if you put the slightest bit of effort in a good free education in college, and if you work your ass off the chance to go to some of the best colleges in the world.

Again, they can only take jobs which don't require a hs diploma, in other words the absolute shit and even then there are still plenty available. If you can't graduate from a mediocre college (at 21 or later in life) in the us, you're either so dumb you should be getting disability or lazy.

Attached: images (1).png (231x218, 9K)

it depends on why you're in the us and where you're from but it can take 15 years for some people

I find it funny that you think there were established laws that we violated when we came here

is this an image for ants?