You know what time it is Yea Forums

You know what time it is Yea Forums

Attached: A70ABED9-D432-42C4-9B02-0DA15A64B235.jpg (1440x1769, 149K)

kino.

How did he get so swole in prison? He's roiding right? There's no other explanation.

He said that he starved inside and kept working out. When he wasn’t starving he traded his sweets for other dudes’ chickens to get protein. Just relentless working out without breaks

Yea papi time to get my asshole licked. Ay papi so good stick your finger in there. My turn daddy. Let me lick your culito. Ay papi tu pinga so hard already. Let me suck you up. Dayum daddy so big. You want me papi? Want my cock in your culo? Tu traserito? My polla rompe culos, ya tu sabes papi.
En la carcel todos somos jotos sin violencia

Big Herc would split Wes' wig and bust his cheeks.

Is this a pasta?

Yeah, I watched that vid. He traded carbs for proteins. But did he have access to barbells/proper gym equipment? I get the impression that most of his training involved body weight exercises and pic related. You can't get a physique like that from doing BW exercises, regardless of volume

Attached: 4d6f86be358a12c5e64674fbabe3287d.gif (500x204, 338K)

i see other people are getting the same recommends as me on their youtube.

seems like a shitty algorithm desu

Was he this big in prison? He became a fitness instructor after getting out.

he traded everything for protein (meat and pills)

[heavy breathing]

yeah he was doing pic related, he got funny looks from guards when he was carrying small white guys across the yard for exercise, but they got used to it.

>If you're a white boy, you're not messing with the niggers. I'm not a racist, that's just how it is in the pen

go lift you fat fuck

>by the time we get to our number we yell out "SUPREME WHITE POWER!"

Nigga i tts Star trek tine3

Attached: 1565055813035.gif (500x281, 1.76M)

it's more than likely that he started roiding after he got out. I don't doubt that he got swole in prison. But that swole? You need a ton of food.

Funny how he and the giga nigger get flustered when they ask them about fags in prison lel

hes most likely on gear which wouldn't surprise me since you can get anything in prison
but you can get pretty swole in prison if you have the money for food because you got nothing else to do but work out and get creative

my favorite shit about big herc is his fucking cheeky smile whenever he intros his videos about cheek busting and talking bout bustin cheeks in prison

example of dyel's that think they know about working out but are just mentally retarded.

Attached: 231.jpg (518x710, 87K)

the dude has a fuck load of mass on him and it could be genetics or like i said most likely steroids
and there's nothing wrong with steroids the only problem i have with it are people who use and claim natty

its called eating and working out properly. go on /fit/ or any fitness board and they'll call you a faggot also. you must be asian.

>thinking anyone on /fit/ actually lifts
most people on /fit/ are actually either fat fucks or skeletons
do you think im shitting on him or something
theres literally nothing wrong with steroids (when used correctly) and you would still have to train incredibly hard and have good work ethic to achieve his body with gear
like i said he has a fuckton of mass for his frame for being how fucking lean he is + his vascularity sends up red flags of gear usage
anyone who works out and have decent knowledge of fitness can see that
i doubt you even work out at all considering how hard you're suck wes's dick
did you buy his coaching program or some shit?

not him, but what is the asian dig for? Most lame shitposters on /fit/ are white.

There arent any white or latino f*gs in their troop because they get murdered. There are tons in the bl*cks.

dudes probably a fat "white" guy who's full /pol/ white power natsoc 1488 and idolizing wes because he rolled with whites in prison respresenting white power