MAIRZY DOATS AND DOZY DOATS AND LIDDLE LAMZY DIVEY

>MAIRZY DOATS AND DOZY DOATS AND LIDDLE LAMZY DIVEY

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>tfw no full penetration rape scene

>A KIDDLIE DIVEY TOO WOODEN HUGH

What did you think of the return? I couldn't get it into it

So many people who’s opinions I respect love David Lynch, people who I agree with on just about everything else. I will never, not for one second, understand this. His movies and shows are abominable. I feel like I’m being gaslit on a global level. How does anybody like this garbage?

Attached: 980D0D16-FE78-4DAB-B8E1-D6BB93E366E1.jpg (472x1024, 96K)

my parents sang that to me before bed when i was really young
anyone else?

*whose

eraserhead is shitty but i like everything else. twin peaks is a top 5 all time show and #1 most comfy.

chronic case of LYNCHED syndrome

me
i dont even know what it comes from

I have a secret.

Attached: Jheronimus_Bosch_023_crop.jpg (951x774, 168K)

It's slippery in here.

Attached: Jheronimus_Bosch_023_crop0.jpg (581x775, 93K)

Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy, a kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you?

I don't get it

absolutely LYNCHED to the MAX

That guy during the airing of The Return and after it who would talk about how it's all Magritte and everything was missing all the Jerome Bosch that inheres in all Lynch. Them rabbit headed blokes in Inland Empire got sprung out of the hell there, and there are lots of teapots and kettles and urns and shit with people in them. God holding orbs, angels falling out of the clouds and turning into weird frogmoths as they fall as demons. Towers like The Fireman's place. Mental shit. Just snipping things from the huge weird ass painting that's on Lynch's wall in his office and saying lines from his works.

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: b7dddfe91e75be16c56b29c59f5ebd55.jpg (236x294, 13K)

In English he's known as Hieronymus Bosch.

Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy

I've got news for you bro, that's his Latin name and Bosch is the town he did his great works, like "da Vinci". Jheronimus was the Dutch and also the mature signature.

Also if Frost is authorized to claim The Revelation, then Bosch only survives in depicting the angel's visitation and the pascal lamb and the woman in the sky. Perhaps Lynch depicts other things, like some things the angel spoke of after the visions. And what the FUCK is this thing doing on the island of Patmos with St. John the Divine while he's getting visions of Judy, don't be messing with me here.

Attached: Johannes_op_Patmos_Saint_John_on_Patmos_Berlin,_Staatlichen_Museen_zu_Berlin,_Gemaldegalerie_HR_crop (878x1284, 1.4M)

Does this sound like the artist David Lynch, or like Twin Peaks? Like a demon that could seek to banish evil, or a virgin whore whose brutal snuff film murder is a rapture?

The humanist Desiderius Erasmus has been suggested as a possible influence; the writer lived in 's-Hertogenbosch in the 1480s, and it is likely he knew Bosch. Glum remarked on the triptych's similarity of tone with Erasmus's view that theologians "explain (to suit themselves) the most difficult mysteries ... is it a possible proposition: God the Father hates the Son? Could God have assumed the form of a woman, a devil, an ass, a gourd, a stone?"[82]

I can understand disliking some of his stuff like TP, but he's got some good movies.

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blasé quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

In the time it took you to find this, copy it, and paste it, you could have convinced people to do a Vocaroo session where we interview David Lynch as if we're William F. Buckley. Someone will have to volunteer to be Michael Kinsley though.

Mmmm, Kafkaesque post.

>that's his Latin name and Bosch is the town he did his great works, like "da Vinci".
And? We call da Vinci da Vinci. Latinized names were people's professional names; we don't call Copernicus or Columbus or Cabot by their birth names.

Kino of the highest order

>IF THE WORDS SOUND QUEER
>OR FUNNY TO YOUR EAR
>A LITTLE BIT JUMBLED AND JIVEY

Sorry kiddo, it seems like you've got a case of the LYNCHED

Attached: 1517180804913.jpg (600x465, 89K)

>Eraserhead is shitty
Shut up contrarian retard

THE FLIGHT PLAN

>I feel like I’m being gaslit on a global level
Try thinking as an anti-Semite in America for 1 sec