What is the best documentary to watch in 2019?

What is the best documentary to watch in 2019?

Attached: 1565646484489.jpg (2800x1594, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
opendemocracy.net/en/author/cathrine-thorleifsson/
gizmodo.com/why-are-people-posting-st-louis-style-food-on-social-m-1833613597
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adactylidium
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
vocaroo.com/i/s12yl2PivHdI
vocaroo.com/i/s0JnNOU7lHEX
vocaroo.com/i/s0SHouQShyvb
youtube.com/watch?v=sxOwAliht2c
vocaroo.com/i/s0OiSP7ujyHv
youtube.com/watch?v=tiJVJ5QRRUE&list=PLPPa8aTP2j2MPyEzYwqmCOMHLi1bmu95e&index=2
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1565952992615.webm
un.org/press/en/2000/20000317.dev2234.doc.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dIlx6eV6P1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine studying the chad vs. virgin meme for a living

is that real?

haha i-imagine doing it for free every day of your life forever

The films of Adam Curtis and Sir Kenneth Clark.

Attached: dawn-the-century-of-the-self-1-1104x500.jpg (1104x500, 70K)

How come these people have never heard about absurdism? I swear they would be able to finaly do something with this issue if they realized not everything is some seething grand statement.

Attached: file.png (440x301, 325K)

she's like brainlet jordan peterson

>hire "experts" to analyze shitty internet memes
>or pay some random NEET $10 an hour to explain everything and actually get it mostly correct
Why?

>Normalizing and validating toxic culture by implicit gainful approval and cooperation.

Uhmm... Can you now? Thanks sweetie.

Incompetence is humanity's most successful endeavor.

The moment you give a NEET a wage, they are no longer a NEET and will no longer be able to explain a thing.

Attached: 1385251326918.png (348x312, 175K)

This, true NEETs don't compromise.

True, but surely nobody would be willing to turn Yea Forums in to a job for no monetary compensation

He would do it for free? Is such a thing even possible?

They need funny hat "experts" so they can justify their appeal to authority when zoomer college students write their essays on memes.

>women researchers

>documentaries exists based on your shit posting
what a time to be alive

last year I was approached by some british psychology professor who wanted to interview a few dozen incels for a paper. I gave her misleading info and larped as a deranged psycho. I even got her to send me feet pics

post some kind of proof fren.

dis is gud but remember not all extremes are good.

When you realize that their grand statement is that everything must be a grand statement you will realize absurdism literally ate itself and warped everything in on itself where the absurdity is now no longer self aware and living its apex form

i dont get it

screencaps

I was shitposting hard on Twitter a few months back, posting stupid pictures of fake foods I was supposedly making but were just leftover old shit from my fridge I put together and called it all "Saint Louis Style" and acting like the people who were disgusted by it were morons and don't understand true Saint Louis culinary goodness (I don't even live there and have never been there). Some lady from Good Morning America and a guy from the BBC contacted me and asked for my permission to use my pictures and tweets on their news shows and I told them to fuck off because they were unable to appreciate true Saint Louis food and their viewers were all pigs. In hindsight I should have said yes and seen how far the meme could go, but I was pretty sickened by them wanting to put what I thought was obvious shitposting on the news instead of real news like mudslime rape gangs and shit.

The Century of The Self

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s

it's a rather big pill. 4 hours of it actually. I listened to the whole thing while playing .io games.

tl;dr
>Sigmund Freud identifies that the human mind has a primal framework which it uses to interpret reality and react to it
>His nephew, Edward Bernays, directly applies his ideas in the form of corporate propaganda by appealing goods to their unconscious desires

I recommend you read Bernays' magnum opus, Propaganda.
You might think the real 'redpill' here is that we're being controlled or manipulated and have to "break the conditioning".

In fact, that's the wrong pill. The real deep message here is that the masses are truly the masses. They NEED to be controlled and it's really a de facto way of existence for us. They (and us) don't really know what is best for them (us) without a given structure and setup. That means that you must either be the good guy dishing out the propaganda or the bad guy.

The danger though is that like how man was able to discover metal, forge it, and then sharpen it to the point of weaponizing it, applied psychoanalysis has become a weapon too and we are in an era where it will always be a normal thing, like nuclear weapons and smart phones.

Attached: 834.png (680x760, 191K)

bitch they're purposefully fear mongering to get $$$

screencaps

I am well versed in incel and Chad culture. Catherine plz interview me

Attached: 1562872191884.png (568x548, 96K)

I remember seeing several academic papers analyzing Yea Forums. One was complete shit and one was actually a true quality social science paper

opendemocracy.net/en/author/cathrine-thorleifsson/

Well, it's a real person. Scandanavian countries are notorious for bogus research in the social "sciences". If somebody publishes something that goes against leftist politics, their career is dead, so you're left with crazies like this. She's probably less intelligent than most plumbers.

Bob Lazar's documentary

You should see the cheese we put on StL style pizza.

Attached: provel.jpg (1182x490, 368K)

Shit

Posts like this serve as a nice reminder that in our day and age questioning what you're told is more important than ever since every old prankster has a potential audience of millions. Also reminds me of pic related.

Attached: wikipedia fake animal.png (963x116, 12K)

Huh?

What the fuck I remember that going around on Twitter.

Lel you made it on some of the shitty "news" sites. gizmodo.com/why-are-people-posting-st-louis-style-food-on-social-m-1833613597

Did you learn something? Always take the lulz as far as they can go, and then go one step further.

Based Bernaysposters

POST THE FEETPICS!!!

>makes it sound like he was doing some epic trolling

>he was actually just taking part in some gay twitter meme

Fucking CLOWN TIMES! But seriously you should have taken it further until hipsters started eating botulism filled garbage to act like they always knew about what you were posting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adactylidium

You take the meme and use it to make morons believe in bigger memes and do dumber shit you stupid casual newfag. Were you even here for #Cut4Bieber? This is memeology 101.

You're a fat ginger retard dude

>game developer

Lmao you fucking loser

What the fuck are you even talking about, you drooling retarded faggot?

why is this woman wearing a labcoat? what about her studies require the use of PPE?

You're that special kind of stupid that falls for these memes.

>me-me
this is always the worst part cause even faggots around here believe it

Wow. Sexist much?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK

Pic related is real, came out after the recent attempted terrorist attack in norway

Attached: kek.jpg (1920x1849, 280K)

Well, I am, but that's besides the point.

Attached: 1512511539930.png (1184x666, 723K)

>posts on twitter like a fucking fag
>thinks he's doing cool meme shit and not normalfag twitter fag shit
>calls me newfag while referencing a meme from 2013
fuck off newfag. gb2facebook

I better not get v& by glowniggers just because I come here to shitpost with you fucking weirdos. I DINDU NUFFIN!

Shut the fuck up you retarded nigger. You've embarrassed yourself enough. Move on.

Unless you post CP or leak some major governmental shit they don't give a single fuck about you.

But they still put you on the potential terrorist list

>seething projecting newfag
nice

How long did it take you to google when that meme started newfaggot? Zoomer repent and return to whatever subreddit you came from.

Wow. Imagine "studying" this and "reporting" on this. Its beyond "for free". Youre getting PAID for this. REAL MONEY!!!

Cringe. Have sex and dilate sweetie. ;^)

cry harder newfags

Attached: 1557327655294.gif (250x355, 1.34M)

SHE JUST WANTS THE CHAD DICK

>...BUT THIS WAS A FANTASY
[BURIAL INTENSIFIES]

While not comprehensible to the average sneedposter, I fully agree. Social sciences are at the bottom of many social tensions of current times

Empire of Dust. It shows no matter if whites or asians, africans are hopelessly retarded and we should just leave them alone. They don't belong in civilized society and we don't belong south of the sahara.

Extra cringe. *tips fedora* go back2gaia m'lady. Bazinga. XD.

true

Attached: 1455891929353.png (1022x731, 643K)

do people really take the "virgin vs. chad" meme seriously? what the fuck

imagine typing this

>If somebody publishes something that goes against leftist politics, their career is dead,

Man those whacky scandinavians

I sure am glad the whole west isn't drenched in a similar liberal orwellian orthodoxy like this

shut up racist ass cracker aint nobody ask u bout u opinion nigga an aint nobody know what a sahra is but nerdy ass virgin white boy like u

SOCIAL SCIENCES ARE A DISGRACE TO THE HARD SCIENCES AKA THE ACTUAL SCIENCES

OF COURSE SOCIAL SCIENCES ARE FULL OF WOMEN BECAUSE THEY ARE INCOMPETENT POMO MARXIST KUMBAYA PSEUDOSCIENCE SOFTCUNTS WHO BELONG SOLELY IN THE BEDROOM AND KITCHEN

Normalfags are literally unable to grasp the concept of shitposting for fun.

>do people really take the "virgin vs. chad" meme seriously? what the fuck
Yes there is even a anti-chad sub on normiesite now

Even worse, imagine getting triggered by it and replying.

face it, blacks have achieved literally nothing ever

Attached: WAKANDA.png (973x63, 6K)

I triggered you into replying without typing fag shit.

>NO U!

How very Jewish of you.

"potential terrorist list" and a "watch list" are not the same thing, you ding dong. besides, most everyone you know likely is or has been on a watch list at some point, as long as they have been using the internet at some point. the nets they cast for people to put on the watchlists are so broad they end up putting pretty much every single person on them.

I won this exchange easily but I'll keep replying because no one else is making the little eye thing go red for me right now. Say something more entertaining please

>In fact, that's the wrong pill. The real deep message here is that the masses are truly the masses. They NEED to be controlled and it's really a de facto way of existence for us. They (and us) don't really know what is best for them (us) without a given structure and setup. That means that you must either be the good guy dishing out the propaganda or the bad guy.
Based and redpilled. This is the truth. Either the people are being controlled against their own interests or for their own interests and the interests of all society. Right now, they're being controlled in destructive ways. A good guy wouldn't "free them", he would just control them the right ways. They're all children really.

Okay, this time I unironically cringed. No more (you)s for you, you newfaggot redditfugee.

>more boring fag shit
I should have known. Nice reddit obsession

How come the people who research this sort of stuff are always way off the ball on it?

Its still this.
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc

bourgeois live on symbolism because they have nothing else besides nihilism/relativism

It helped me realize that ideologies which praise individualism over all (ancap, libertarianism, etc.) are totally retarded simply because the concept of being an individual is earned, not innate.

You build character through in depth self discovery, overcoming setbacks and trauma, and experiencing high risks for high rewards. The average person is content staying in the realm of safety and familiarity. They are not individuals, but neither am I. True individuals are rebel leaders, controversial public figures, radical politicians, taboo breaking philosophers, and also those at the peak of their skill/craft (master artist, master musician, etc.)

this is a high paid government funded researcher
misinterpreting internet memes for a living

Attached: clown5.jpg (4800x1395, 1.38M)

there was documentary exposing a Scandinavian academia documentary, typically about genders and sex since leftists are obsessed with that.
the academics in the leftist documentary were fired, especially one woman.

redditors love calling others redditors like blacks calling each other niggers

In general I think people who become social science researchers are fucking idiots. There are some exceptions but those are probably older people who don't know shit about "internet culture".

I doubt she is high paid

Peak clown world

Attached: 023 (1).png (680x680, 221K)

>they have nothing else besides nihilism/relativism
Wealth, power, coveted family heritage, the responsibility of being the movers of society? Imo that stuff is all bullshit except the last one but it's all very important to a lot of people

>blacks calling each other niggers
wow grow up dude, you're disgusting

Yeah they totally never do that.

Shes been fucked by 10-20 Chad's by age 22

nothing wrong with what she said

>funny hat "experts"
t. """enlightened""" totally not Alt-Right intellectualâ„¢

Attached: trinity_n_beyond.jpg (500x750, 43K)

I live in New Mexico. Should I go to Trinity and lick the rocks?

I am not your negro. It was a documentary that helped me understand weird american race relations a little better.

>me-me
How can you be a scientist and not know how to pronounce meme?

sociology is a bottom of the barrel science and should not be used in any serious decision making process

t. STEM chad

They should've asked Dr Jordan Peterson about chads. He gave a very redpilled lecture last may in Toronto, I managed to record some snippets of it
vocaroo.com/i/s12yl2PivHdI
vocaroo.com/i/s0JnNOU7lHEX
vocaroo.com/i/s0SHouQShyvb

this too is meaningless

Based memefag creating a seethe train without trying

no no everything is 100% serious business

newfag

video here
youtube.com/watch?v=sxOwAliht2c

saving that last one

this philistine is still speaking after being blown to smithereens by zizek?
embarrassing, clean your penis.

This is literally the only reason I subscribe to Christianity making a comeback, not because I actually believe in that bronze-age shit, but 99.99% of the dumbdumbs do and we as a species haven't evolved far enough yet to function without superstition or a guiding hand. Humanity is still like an infant, it needs to be told what to do, rational autonomy may work for individuals, but not on a massive demographic scale.

This is literal falsehood.

It's such a strange experience to be watching or reading news about something when you understand the subject matter a lot more than the reporter

The fact that this "expert" is this clueless really makes me think whether most experts in other fields are equally as clueless.

Attached: 1550431103184.jpg (380x250, 13K)

just based on looking at her she is clearly not an "online forum expert"

I'm used to it

I hate peterson but I hate zizek more

that "debate" basically ended in a draw

protip: they are

it's all a state funded joke disconnected from society

Behind the curve

tl;dw?

you didnt watch it?

no?

you kidding? zizek took a dump on peterson

Imagine going into debt to study chad vs virgin memes.

how so?

nah she isn't in debt. it's all taxpayer funded

are you just some butthurt leftypol larper?

The entire thing wasn't even a debate.

>nah she isn't in debt. it's all taxpayer funded
that's fucking horrible, what a horrible country

There are 7 billion people on earth so theoretically anything is possible, but I highly doubt there are enough people on this earth that you'd find even one person pathetic enough to do it...for free.

or just go in here, act like some retard and have everything explained to you for free

Well our system in the US is pretty fucked up too. We need to start denying subsidized loans and grants to kids that want to go to expensive private schools to study art history.

That's just your bias getting in the way of objectivity. Neither of them proved fuckall.

Someone is paying to listen to her horseshit.

The entire reason it's so expensive is because the government subsided student loans in the first place.

It needs to be abolished entirely.

No, some students are worth investing tax dollars in and some are not.

because the man dabbed on everything peterson said
>i-i-it w-wasn't a debate
>proved
well it was a debate, debates about opinions don't prove shit, ever.

doesn't change the fact that zizek fucked peterson rhetorically

>your bias
lmao who the fuck is a marxist these days? definitely not man

I can personally attest to that

Attached: Moot.jpg (717x960, 154K)

>terror expert
wew lad

What's a zizek?

I didn't watch the debate and have go pre-existing bias about it. I was just curious if it was worth watching. Based on this post I'm going to assume your opinion about it is totally wrong cause you sound like a fucking moron.

bullshit, the government needs to get out of the way so the price drops to the floor, the government needs to fuck off they cause so many social problems

>>i-i-it w-wasn't a debate
looks like you're getting upset at reality

No, they need to invest intelligently.

If they exchange the money for tendies, i feel the status remains.

Link?

you seem like you take things too seriously
>coping this hard because your meme life guide got dabbed on by a slovenian dumpster racoon

>you seem like you take things too seriously
Sometimes but I was already accounting for the fact that you weren't being totally serious when I evaluated your post.

we should not allow ourselves to be controlled by our primal and unconscious desires, or allow others to control us through them. i think the real redpill is that some people can and do transcend the unconscious, but they will always be outnumbered by the unthinking hordes and rendered impotent or crushed. i think this is why the npc meme hit so hard, since it exposed that most people are basically brainless footsoldiers of the powerful

>npc meme
indeed

Attached: 1565043399622.jpg (755x767, 102K)

They do not use the correct method to analyze these kind of phenoma, also social "scientists" are among the lowest IQ in higher education, barely above public admin and social care

>Muh intellect boxing match
No one cares about your meme daddy rambling at the lobster man. Either he said something interesting, which is unlikely because Zizek is a worn out hack, or he didn't. Either way, the conversation wasn't supposed to be a debate so claiming someone "won" is- to use the technical term- fucking stupid.

imagine actually defending zizek and thinking he's a "good philosopher"
lmao

that bracket/spacing style is disgusting

incels on suicide watch

thanks for proving my point

Attached: 1539835571902.png (680x821, 203K)

well it's a fun debate, if nothing else because zizek actually has a sense of humor

you should watch or listen to it regardless of where you stand on either or both of them

now if you do have a sense of humor, you'll also find it funny to see le ebin feminist reker x--D get beat at his own game

>muh intellectual boxing match
never said any such thing

never said any such thing either, just said that he shat on lobster daddy

Higher IQ than you would find here though.

I think it's the funniest shit to watch humourless academics try to make sense of internet memes. They have no ability to understand it or the meaning behind it.

Attached: 1564380073334.jpg (331x332, 18K)

>things nobody said
Imagine actually defending Peterson

thanks for proving mine

This. People confuse his incomprehensible speech pattern with depth. Just because you have to work to understand him doesn't mean anything he says is particularly smart.

>never said any such thing either, just said that he shat on lobster daddy
t. zizek fanboy

I hate peterson
imagine actually defending zizek lmao

>t. zizek fanboy
wew lad, strong comeback

You're right, I said it because I was mocking you.

>t. zizek fanboy

>He called me out for latching onto Zizek as a daddy, I know, I'll subtly use the same language to imply that it is HE who is projecting his daddy issues
lmao, no one is praising Peterson, they're shitting on Zizek

>t. daddy issues

Based

you have no point. the npc's only response to the npc meme is "n-no u are the npc!!"

>I'm stupid and uneducated, so that means everyone else is

This is literally the only reason I subscribe to National Socialism making a comeback, not because I actually believe in that bronze-age shit, but 99.99% of the dumbdumbs do and we as a species haven't evolved far enough yet to function without superstition or a guiding hand. Humanity is still like an infant, it needs to be told what to do, rational autonomy may work for individuals, but not on a massive demographic scale.

[npc noises]

Wait till she discovers the gigachad meme.

Attached: 1546868071198.jpg (640x640, 31K)

>terror attack
>becoming an alpha male
none of the shooters believed this

>no_u.exe
>red_hat.jpg
>u_racist.wav

It's okay, lots of people have poor reading comprehension, I'm sure you'll improve some day

Boomers still believe the people with funny hats (PhDs in bullshit fields like communication science) are the only authoritative source of information.
You should also note how many news articles are paraphrasing "white nationalist" ideology and explaining it to you from an outsider's perspective, whereas truly neutral media would release articles like "We let a white nationalist explain himself" or "Interview with a white nationalist".

>t. zizek fanboy

vocaroo.com/i/s0OiSP7ujyHv

Based

>neutral media
>allowing nazis a platform to spread their bullshit

maybe if you by neutral mean nazi-friendly media

fucking lmao

that a voice generator?

No he meant "neutral" which is clearly something you don't understand.

Well if you could do it...

Nah, Jordon Peterson actually browses Yea Forums. He's in the thread right now

gell-mann amnesia effect

>apolitical objective reporting is achieved by allowing extremist subjects free reign on the truth
>YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND NEUTRAL >:(

>meanwhile, New Zealand is one of the only modern Western nations in the world where a book is banned

There is an Australian behind this post.

>someone banned a shitty book, guess the nazis were right

>white nationalism is a stupid bullshit ideology
>that's why we should never ever give those guys the mic and allow them to speak freely while we decide what's good for the masses to consume

>>apolitical objective reporting is achieved by allowing extremist subjects free reign on the truth
You clearly don't understand it if you think this greentext describes what the other user was talking about.

>muslims commit a terror attack every week
>media and lefties are all in arms about how "we won't let these attacks damage our freedoms" aka we should do nothing
>WN shoots up a mosque
>dude fuck free speech and guns and shit

Jesus you are too far gone, dude.

Adam Curtis is peak docukino

The anatomy of his hidden chest to neck area is bothering me a lot more than it should be. What the fuck is in that spot?

>>muslims commit a terror attack every week
Where?

It's weird for how much they "hate" this place they direct so much traffic to it

lol they're now just labelling meme culture incel culture

They're trying to turn "incel" into a very broad social shaming umbrella. You DO get laid, don't you user? You're not some kind of INCEL who questions and makes fun of authority... are you?

Any use of "incel" other than it's actual fucking definition triggers me greatly.

but Jordan Peterson is a brainlet Jordan Peterson

At least when it comes to politics. I'm sure he's a perfectly capable psychologist. but he's a shit ''Philosopher'' if you can call his questionable self-help books like that.

Please don't drag Denmark into this shit

denmark will be assimilated, mads

Most of them, yes.

Umm maybe I have to do a terrorist attack to become alpha

Empire of Dust
>youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc

how anyone can argue against the NPC meme is a mystery to me, the vast majority of people are simply switched off, it's not a left or a right thing, if everyone had or followed a inner monologue it would be chaos

It's amazing how it was funded with Flemish tax payer money. Somehow I think the government assumed this was going to be another propaganda piece celebrating diversity because I can't see how else this would have been approved, especially here in Belgium. Few documentaries show the difference between races like this one does.

not the guy you're responding to but I guess he meant this:
youtube.com/watch?v=tiJVJ5QRRUE&list=PLPPa8aTP2j2MPyEzYwqmCOMHLi1bmu95e&index=2

when is the sequel coming out reeeee

Nice

I laughed

that incel norway /pol/tard did got defeated by a muslim gramps lel

Who?

well it is serious but its also just for laughs desu its something called post-irony maybe you’ve heard of it on sites like reddit?

Pen-eye-ses
It was almost believable

2011 was a different time. All America's anti-white craziness has only reached us in the last few years or so. A year ago or so the media has started to call white people "white" (Dutch: wit) instead of "blank" which in Dutch has some connotations with purity (e.g. a "blank slate").
Also, Flanders is probably one of the most conservative/right-wing pieces of land in Western Europe. We have been electing right-wing parties for decades now and one of the bigger parties was actually successfully sued for racism. (They had to change their name and won a landslide victory in the last elections (but they'll be kept out of government under our parliamentary system))

probably some yuan exchanged hands there too

in his empty skull

>a shit meme becomes the central point of a politicized documentary
What a time to be alive.

Attached: 1536510749470_0.png (360x360, 140K)

>leftist retards incapable of comprehending hyperbole

kek, because r*cists have small brains lol

Start your own media then.

You absolute retard, we want to start our own STATE and be left alone but you people won't let us

Das rite bravo

Attached: thinker.jpg (272x185, 6K)

lolwut

Attached: 1557202436703.gif (400x225, 513K)

Yeah, can you imagine? Absolute retards

>just build your own internet lmao
retard

I'll have you know i'm expert, i've been here for hours

Attached: Dozens-of-hours-on-4-chan.png (597x872, 118K)

>if you don't like it, start your own media
>if you don't like it, start your own bank
>if you don't like it, start your own government
>white nationalists want their own state? the absolute gall of these evil racists

>(((Abramson)))
Everytime

a pseud with a fancy accent that makes him sound profound even tho it's just random gibberish

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1565952992615.webm

Attached: lily.jpg (640x723, 95K)

>find a suitable plot of land that is either uninhabited or 95% white to begin with
>pay remaining non-whites living there money to leave
>put an article in the constitution on the ethnographic make-up of the new state
>allow 1-3% non-whites because perfection probably isn't possible
>have isolationist policies focusing on autarky if possible, if not, friendly trade relations with other countries (including non-white countries)
rest of the world: *autistic screeching*

why are (((they))) so obsessed with us bors

based granny knows what's good

And you wonder why people laugh at you.

I remember professor telling me most people don't have inner monologue but is there proof?

What's wrong with self-determination and sovereignty of a people?

This "hacker known as Yea Forums" tier embarrassing, why are normalfags still completely oblivious about memes and imageboard culture?

>Start your own media then.
>banns anyone independent with no-no opinions
hhhhhmmmmmm

Attached: 1542224626781.jpg (750x724, 69K)

Attached: right-wing-censorship-comic1.png (1000x1000, 102K)

Dubs decide what I put in the description

white man bad

shes an online forum expert

Attached: 1559069309517.png (488x665, 681K)

>humans want to be more attractive, some are even willing to undergo plastic surgery
Shocking

Shouldn't her last namd be Thorleifsdottir? I thought men got the -son surname and women -dottir?

What kind of brainlet arguments are these exactly? Are you seriously comparing starting a website with starting your own state?

It's only ok when females do it

Commie talking head loved by bourgeoisie brooklyn yuppie oppression larpers and wannabe counter culture 16 year olds that think supporting wall street funded politicians is revolutionary

Attached: 600 dollar worn shoe.png (648x1150, 284K)

Only in Iceland.

That's Iceland.

t. corporate cocksucker

we sure trolled those libtards right

Attached: 1562617096392.jpg (452x440, 23K)

>user got his pepewarrior1488patriot twitter account banned

nah thats icelandic niggaz, we don't change our fucking last names every time a new kid is born.

I thought Zizek criticized those people and is liked by tankie types

I wish I could be paid for it. I do it for free

Iceland was the only country that did something when the Panama Papers were leaked

Attached: 1558612171382.jpg (737x560, 54K)

>What kind of brainlet arguments are these exactly?
>I don't understand escalation of political conflict
As an example, Augustus got into power due to Caesar having a tantrum in the Senate house.

>dozens
You literally still have no idea what you're looking at after dozens.

she shitposts just like you and i

Why don't you go on gab?

i doubt it

Hypernormalisation

they don't control that though

We're just waiting for a single argument on why a peaceful, trade-friendly nation-state with a Constitution that says it should be predominantly white, that leaves other countries alone, would be bad.

>they don't control that though
lmao

they don't. make your own website and you can post anything that is legal. they have ownership of their own servers just as you would

The Act Of Killing (Director's Cut) + The Look Of Silence makes for a pretty blackpilled double bill

>7
hehe Iceland doesn't even have an economy any more, they are corrupt retards that get all their money from tourism, and they all hate tourists. And there's not many of those bankers in prison over there after fucking the country up royally. they have fucking inflation like italy in the 80's now! Noone in the north has an economy as retarded as them.

Well, first you need a country. Good luck getting that peacefully.

who needs money when you have geothermal energy?

>They don't control that though
>Highest socioeconomic status

Attached: Progressive-Activist.png (715x940, 103K)

it's like saying in the late 1800s to someone who wants to start a newspaper that they can't hire a private company to actually do the printing, they have to build their own printing machines from scratch. and by scratch I mean they have to mine the ore, purify the iron, cast it, make the machines, make a plant to produce paper as well, plus start a company that to make ink too. then you can start printing your own nazi newspaper, goy.

Sure, but that's no argument for the (im)morality of a white nation state, just a practical consideration that's not even the fault of white nationalists.

Imagine taking ''the great replacement'' or ''eurabia'' theories seriously

Is history an argument then?

>a white nation state is bad because other countries will violently oppose you for it

un.org/press/en/2000/20000317.dev2234.doc.html

>make your own website
They did.
Then the payment processors started to blacklist them.

Which are you talking about, the process of how that will be achieved, or the desired endstate?

No, stating "history" as the reason is just as useless as citing the frontpage of Wikipedia as a source.

The Unitated Nations

If you're arguing against this then you're also arguing against Israel which is exactly the same thing but for some reason everyone is OK with because muh six gorrillion

Thanks friendos

Attached: 1560926920007.png (1796x947, 1.32M)

(((You)))

Inner monologue is actually the brainlet mode of thinking. Do people actually hear a little man talk to them in their head ?

Why don't you talk to yourself, user?

H a v e
S e x

no

It's not even the"image board" culture which is still a pretty niche topic but rather the complete lack of intuition or self awarenesses. She's the type of fucker to take a parody newspaper at face value when even taking a "neutral" reputable one as verbatim is hilarious enough.

Well look at that, I never thought his artsyle would improve.

Ironically, that's what the UN should be promoting among native Europeans instead of insisting we open our doors to the foreign hordes.

>Getting plastic surgery to look like you suck dick

they cain't lel no one will have 'em

D I L A T E

Why does Israel sterilize their african refugees?

What is the issue with letting white nationalists embarrass themselves on national television? Are you scared that the white nationalist would actually present himself nicely? lmao

Attached: notanargument.jpg (598x792, 62K)

israelis don't want blacks in their country

>memes
>having any meaning
zoom zoom

They actually do have a black population.

That doesn't mean they want them.

yeah a black jewish minority

>-- In the absence of immigration, the potential support ratios could be maintained at current levels by increasing the upper limit of the working-age population to roughly 75 years of age.
>tfw they're going to raise it to that anyway despite all the shitskins. maybe even to support the welfarequeens
i want out

Attached: for really big mistakes.jpg (2500x2500, 412K)

Which literally made it so those researchers where fired and the center was closed down, why didn't you mention that part?

I only "hear" actual voices if I'm singing to myself or occasionally spellchecking in my head. I just find it bizzare that apparently people literally "hear" a voice. I tend to have poorly defined images or just "ideas"

oh fugg he knows

Attached: sillyhatshitler.gif (386x612, 934K)

That "Chad" looks like an incel mulatto Elliot Roger lol

Attached: 1401958756142.jpg (500x500, 55K)

When you want to order some electronics from the world. Try ordering a computer in that corrupt piece of shit country.

>Try ordering a computer in that corrupt piece of shit country.
Are you seriously whiteknighting the people on the Panama Papers?

youtube.com/watch?v=dIlx6eV6P1Y

can I get a PhD in memes yet?

you are pathetic and desperate

>tfw used to refer to social studies degrees as "meme degrees"
>never thought they might literally become that
The future is so bright we're gonna need welding goggles.

Not for sex tho, unlike incels lol

?

right wingers literally have more sex

have sex.

the 2D waifu cut out don't count sweatie