Teams you hope suffer a humiliating World Cup

Teams you hope suffer a humiliating World Cup.

Attached: canada.png (318x159, 2.13K)

This. And only because leafposters are terrible.

Living in your heads rent free. We'll win a World Cup before England does this century

england, brasil, mexico (nothing personal, just for memes)

fpbp

>want gregg OUT
>want puli and mckennie to lead us to glory

Damn you SUM

Attached: 1643474256462.png (255x253, 80.09K)

Spermbia, amuttica, cucknada an north algeria.

Bongland

Attached: México.png (1920x1097, 178.3K)

Based Mexican poster who has faced reality.

Putting rivalry aside, and pretending I'm neutral, this is really the worst Tri I've ever seen (my first WC was 98). I honestly don't see you guys making it out of your group.

I shit on Berhalter all the time, but Tata really has destroyed your squad. Good luck.

but none of those posters are english, what

None. I hope every team plays to their maximum potential and nobody ends the tournament with regrets.

I wish england

Italy

Me because this team is full of niggers. We would unironically still have a chance at qualifying (not first obviously though) if we had no niggers in our squad. There's still Eustaquio, Borjan, Arfield, Wotherspoon, Johnston, Fraser, Cavallini, Osorio without them.

this
also england

This.
>Meme squad filled with failed basketball, nfl and hockey players and Alphonso Davies, who is a race traitor.
>Leafposters.

Also
>cocky for qualifying in concacrap when the only other competent teams, Mexico and USA, have been shocking.

>We would unironically still have a chance at qualifying (not first obviously though) if we had no niggers in our squad.
hahaha

I want all fellow Anglo's to do well while South America needs to get crushed

I have made multiple threads about Canada winning the World Cup despite never watching a Canada game in my life

Rent free

Can't wait to see them destroy croatia lol
Borjan will do it for the Knin

Wait a minute

Germany, Argentina, Spain and France

Absolutely rent free lmao

Like telling you how stupid and uneducated the average Murrican is and how morbidly obese everyone of you are? And that you have a serious gun and healthcare problem? Or a gang / police brutality problem? Or an ever increasing gap between the rich and poor? Or that your political system is deeply fucked, unlike real first world countries? Or that your country is run by and for corporations instead of by and for its people? Or that your infrastructure is at its worst state of its history? Or that the majority of your people are climate change deniers? Or that your entire country is utterly wasteful and inefficient? Or that you don't have any worker rights? Or that your education system is utterly flawed and the majority of students drown in insane debt? Or that you don't pay your waiters and need to tip them? Or that your country rather spends billions of billions on its useless and power-hungry military instead of fixing its domestic problems first? Or that your national security agency is spying on its citizens for no reasons other than giving the government more control over them? Or that there is no other "first world" country than the USA where people are more afraid of their government and vice versa? Or that the majority of US citizens are hollywood worshippers? Or that you have a serious neo nazi problem? Or that you have a serious drought problem due to political and financial greed? Or that you are rather hunting down whistle blowers who point out the major flaws of your country instead of fixing these problems? Or that you are killing millions of civilians in your remote oil wars? Or that you have an insanely high incarceration rate compare to other countries? Or that your country is not using the metric system, like literally every other country in the world?
I could go on and on, but I'm almost at 2000 char limit now... This is how much I hate you...

All teams

south american teams and the three shitters of concacaf

I'm hoping for a Canada v USA final because I know how much football becoming more popular in their countries would piss off their regular sports fans.

56 years

Everyone hates us but we don't care

Cope. Canada is a joggerball country

Denmark Poland USA Canada

We were always going to get ahead of Mexico because for the same money other foreigners will pick US (and Canada btw) over Mexico even if they only speak Spanish, especially Southern US.
CONCACAF and even South America is filled with MLS players on their national teams.
Eventually the best Mexican players will use MLS not Liga mx to try to get to Europe.
We don’t deserve to have better soccer than Mexico but we’re gonna get it because we’re richer and ironically we have enough Mexicans to make it work.

Bullshit. I can’t think of one “western” country that would be much good without niggers.

This with England, Argentina and Mexico

You tip in Canardia too m8

kek

Attached: 59F6699E-8A4D-4504-84EF-C9F2838F0946.png (1920x1849, 405.82K)

Attached: pepe-CHI.png (444x444, 17.75K)

Canada and USA - For obvious reasons

Mexico - Hate what the corrupt product this mess became. They only pander to pocholards & chicanolards. The days of the 90's Mezican football are gone.

Argentina - They have been extremely cocky since last year (more than usual) it's partially Brazil's fault for letting them win the Copa Covid-19

England - Nothing personal, but we all know the entertaining chaotic shitstorm this board would become if England chokes in a meme way

>implying we aren't basically the same nation

and it's a based thing.

>we hope to be as good as England one day!
Hallmark of a tinpot country if I've ever heard one. Canada is just the Scotland of North America

Easy 9 points for CA, screencap it
England/UK hate is a reddit-tier zoomer forced meme

Fuck Mexico

Based

True I don't understand the weird shift of Argie posters. Argentina played tough matches during qualifiers and Copa and now they think they are clear favorites.

Please come join us in /hoc/, you have no idea how much we suffer under the yoke of a leaf flag plurality

Canadians ruin hockey with their religion of hockey. Whenever it’s not “pure” like their fake childhood memory ideals they change the rules but it just ends up lining Bettman’s gang’s pockets and making it a Eurotrash dive grass on ice.

You're malding.

nigga what is that some kind of leaf speak I’m too gender-having to comprehend?

Norf Football Team aka England.

leafless canada

Why would I care about a bunch of Ngubus larping as Canadians losing a soccer game?

Argentina and Belgium

I don't care for Brazil, Argentina or England. All I want for christmas this year is THIS country to have the worst day of their lives

Attached: United States of America.png (1280x674, 30.78K)

>t.white person larping as a Canadian

you need to go back to Europe

Attached: hollandaise.png (830x553, 1.17K)

Pearl Harbor, the great depression, 9-11, the day Betty White died. We've had worse days than some retarded dive grass game lol. Also you would still be sucking Colombian dick if it wasn't for us.

I think it comes from Yea Forums. A portmanteau of mad and balding. Used to make fun of someone getting so mad they start balding. Basically comedy gold on that board.