Untitled

Attached: 71XjeCsnlNL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E4lmSjrrPhg
youtu.be/LZCpC9mu8CY
youtube.com/watch?v=3xpzC2BMtDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GAY

>so anyway, I volunteered at the soup kitchen the other day

fag

Ive been constipated for 3 days now.

Losing all my friends, but I got em back

Yeah

Is okay

10/10

That album cover is pretty fucking kino you have to admit

Cute kid. I'll pick her up. Hug her and stroke her hair.

Favorite track?

We've all got wood and nails.

Jesus Christ of course

I USED TO MAKE MY PARENTS PROUD

It is kino for real

you won't know

Not the sun

I'm going to kill you.

I've seen them twice live, both times free through happenstance. They're pretty fun to go see, but the faggy not wearing shoes on stage thing annoys me.

underrated post

What they don't wear shoes on stage? That sounds fucking dumb, why do they do that?

Your favorite weapon and deja entendu are better overall albums imo though. But the picture is cooler on this one for sure.

better album

Attached: file.png (320x320, 209K)

They seem to play a lot of the art hoe venues now even though I don't really think that was their actual audience during their prime, and at those outdoor shows people walk around barefoot, so I guess they're pandering to that audience. And yes, it's as nasty as you think it is.

>art hoes

It's funny you mention that because I was just thinking the other day that bands I loved in the mid 2000's like Brand New and Alkaline Trio would attract some yummy art/alt hoes these days. If they ever come to my city I'm gonna go and try to score some puss. Seems like really easy chicks would go to shows like that.

WE SAW THE WESTERN COAST

Take a Yea Forumscore band from 2010 or earlier and you're guaranteed to find art hoes at their shows. It's pretty much faggy hipster twinks and art hoes, which explains what happened to Yea Forums.

Riot Fest in Chicago will be full of them

I'm going

Can Yea Forums fags explain what they find so good about this band ?
And American Football too.

I live in Boston and missed a Modest Mouse show recently, also missed Alkaline Trio last year.

Not gonna happen again. Next 2000'score band I'm going and getting my dick wet. Period.

Modest Mouse will be extremely ez. Brand New opened for Modest Mouse and the entire crowd was made up of people that knew maybe 2 of each bands songs, but they were all wasted. I've talked about it on here before so you were probably in that thread and know that already.

Yeah I was in those threads. I was the drunken Truckers Atlas spammer a couple months back

degausser is one of the greatest songs of all time

Football is great because its an easy excuse to hang out with your friends and family, i also want to know what is so good about that band

lol, you're the exact person I was telling about it then. It's always the same couple of us in these threads every single time.

i've never listened to any of this album out of order so i can't differentiate between songs

I like Brand New because it's basically somewhat positive emo, the sound and themes resonate with me from the years I got into them. American Football I listened to once and haven't in over a decade I believe, so I can't comment on that.

it's pretty based

have you tried looking at titles, run times or lyrics?

My friend tried to shill me this album when it came out. Hated it ever since.

I hardly know song names because I listen to albums in their entirety 90% of the time.

Limousine

no i never did that with brand new. they were never a top tier band for me but i've listened to tdagarim ~50 times

>inb4 janny shuts out Yea Forums / high school nostalgia outpost down again

Luca, everyone else is objectively wrong

it's the way to be

At the drive in is superior

Archers

based

FAG

Idk American Football always turns me off on the 2nd track hard enough that I've never got beyond Never Meant

This.

i was a sad faggot between 14-16

Lightning Bolt is the only band I'm still waiting to see, but those faggots will never come near enough to me.

Post some true patrician post hardcore.

Attached: R-805143-1254068593.jpeg.jpg (300x298, 8K)

I wouldn't call all thier songs positive...
youtu.be/E4lmSjrrPhg

This one is better

Attached: 2679ACE4-BE73-4620-8A25-65B687699421.jpg (600x600, 86K)

Degausser or Limousine

>He's losing all his friends

Not all of it, but they've got generally positive messages about turning things around through quite a few of their songs or albums.

I want a miniseries with each episode based off a song.

Agreed
Their best album by far

pretty kino desu

youtu.be/LZCpC9mu8CY

TAKE APART THE DEMON IN THE ATTIC TO THE LEFT

THE TIME HAS COME FOR COATS

AND OVERCOATS

QUIET ON THE RIDE WE'RE ALL JUST WAITING TO GET HOME

>Aahhhhhhhhh aahhhhhhhhh
What do you guys think of Jeremy renners band?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

I found this album during a period where my dad passed away and I went through a shitty breakup, while I was also deployed overseas. Feels man. Feels.

I also found three specific uplifting albums toward the end of all that that helped me through it. Dont care how theyve aged, I love em.

Graduation (Kanye)
Carter III
Dear Science (TV on the Radio)

Its weird what grabs you. Thanks for the feels OP. I hope Im not the only 30 year old herd.

>alkaline trio and modest mouse

I cant tell if im nostalgic or depressed

The hotelier > brand new

youtube.com/watch?v=3xpzC2BMtDk

Attached: Unwound_-_Fake_Train.jpg (300x300, 135K)

true

Attached: F39F323D-8176-4D3B-B907-C3A6B0F2ACFB.jpg (882x882, 98K)

I thought deja was a 10/10 in my teens.
I first heard God\devil and I thought it was just 'ok'
After a few years gave it a few more listens, and more listens, and It is beyond 10/10 for me - its in my all time top 5. one of my favs~

oh come on. their best? only half of it is listenable. but the good ones are really good.

This, Devil and God has aged sooo much better than Deja

kinos with this feel?