Are there any currently-airing TV shows with cute children?

Are there any currently-airing TV shows with cute children?

Attached: 1553214337655.png (1334x1180, 1.59M)

stop posting forever

>get in the bucket, sweetheart. Daddy needs more Reddit karma

great scene in prisoners
also that parent put the kid in there for the points

Attached: image.jpg (900x503, 110K)

Imagine being this cynical and miserable

Imagine posting pictures of your kid on Reddit for karma without their knowledge or ability to consent. Whether or not it’s stages it’s still pathetic.

I want a daughter bros. How do I convince a girl to have my children?

>tfw no catgirl daughter

Attached: 1503510475004.png (441x475, 388K)

Parents publicly display pictures of their children all the time. Being on reddit makes no difference.

chloroform

>u/Sketchy_Uncle

Attached: 1563836188716.jpg (250x234, 8K)

This is a sign of autism, for both the parent and the child

Thought that was a muffin tin with a baby in it.

Yup.

I thought it was a tablet with a picture of a baby.

What's with redditors and exploiting their family members for upvotes? It's kind of gross.

see

Attached: 1336093611430.jpg (499x453, 29K)

Upvoted! Also I downvoted that seething incel.

Girls can't have autism.

If you are the owner of a cute child you naturally want to share their cuteness with the world so other people will love them as much as you do.

>you naturally want to share

Attached: Looks+like+the+soyboy+face+_958426450df4fc846cfc0e0a4c91dfe6.jpg (600x759, 217K)

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Cute! I would whip my kid with belt if he pulled this nonsense on me. They gotta understand bed is for sleep and container is for storing stuff.

>If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up,
>If you're lucky

What did he mean by that?

>owner of a cute child
Stop posting pedo.
Also, even if I had a child, the only sharing I would do is IRL. I'm not making another Mara case with strangers online.

for the best.
you know damn well what you would do to her.

Attached: 1503510475009.png (587x477, 399K)

>I'm so tough I'll whip my kids for being kids!
Calm down incel, you'll never have kid for this to happen to anyway.

nah totally wrong, I have a cousin with autism and she likes all the same stuff you incels do

How to get autistic gf? (other than spending 10 years in a norwegian prison)

too late. two hours locked in the closet always has a positive effect on him when he gets too hyper.

box bad
closet good

He meant it's a stale copypasta

He has come to understand that he needs to shut it and just follow orders like a soldier in the army. He only makes noise when spoken too.