Is there anyone else out there that actually liked The Langoliers 1995 miniseries?

Is there anyone else out there that actually liked The Langoliers 1995 miniseries?

Attached: langoliers.jpg (773x584, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNtI5BAy5b8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me

Book was fun too

i liked it. don't care about the graphics, the idea of it scares me still.

Fuck no, like pretty much all of kings works it's an overlong, incoherent mess. The acting and effects are unwatchable

I watched it as a kid and it freaked me out but I honestly haven't watched it since then.

This, The Stand and The Tommyknockers were good back in day

the only king adaptation i liked was kingdom hospital but thats maybe because it had a budget and some acting

That wasn't an adaptation.

>pet sematary
>the shining
>dead zone
>green mile
>it
>shawshank
>misery
>cujo
>christine
>carrie
Is there anything this fucker cannot write?

A decent ending.

Saw this as a young child and it scared the FUCK outta me. The most disturbed I’ve been in my life

An ending.

reminder: Stephen King was on cocaine for like 80% of those books.

narcotics are the reason cinema was so kino in the 70s/80s

It’s quite long and some acting is very bad, but it has a very 90’s tv feeling and an eerie atmosphere

I like the hot teen girl that didn't wear a bra.

If I'm cheating on a girl and have to delete text messages from a side thot I mentally refer to the process as the "Langolier Doctrine"

holy shit i remember seeing this film when I was young and it really stuck with me. forgot its name when I found myself attempting to recall it recently. thanks OP

good stuff.

Attached: langoliers_kimberly.jpg (771x571, 145K)

There’s a film adaption ? Jesus Christ the book is bearly a book, it’s closer to a doorstop

> aliens ?
> no GHOST aliens you pleb

Scaring the little girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=NNtI5BAy5b8
SCARING THE LITTLE GIRL?!

>putting a space after the >
newfag

>]
I flew in an L-1011 once, it was the best aircraft ever. Didn't see any langoliers though.

it was very cool, from a kid's perspective

It's almost like they kept reshooting that part and just told that actor to get louder and more over-the-top with each take.