I really like the push towards more black actors. Who really cares if its honest to the material...

I really like the push towards more black actors. Who really cares if its honest to the material, it brings in a larger audience, as well as giving the severely underrepresented black people the representation they deserve. Plus, its more amusing to watch you incels seethe at the very notion that a black man would dare to play a role he has the right to play.

Attached: giAfeMGG-BIgr6Z_kWMqEuAONuu853b-bcYBXtOEAfk.jpg (640x960, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

d.lib.rochester.edu/camelot/text/weston-morien
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder there was literally a black guy sitting at the round table in the original legends, how Sir Morien is described:

>He was all black, even as I tell ye: his head, his body, and his hands were all black, saving only his teeth. His shield and his armour were even those of a Moor, and black as a raven…

>Had they not heard him call upon God no man had dared face him, deeming that he was the devil or one of his fellows out of hell, for that his steed was so great, and he was taller even than Sir Lancelot, and black withal, as I said afore…

>When the Moor heard these words he laughed with heart and mouth (his teeth were white as chalk, otherwise was he altogether black)…

Aut-righters on suicide watch circa a thousand years ago.

bait thread

everyone ignore it

take your meds

Black Knight got a reboot/sequel?

Attached: shieeeeeeet.jpg (353x500, 47K)

I think I speak for everyone on Yea Forums in saying that this is a progressive change that is extremely important.

dilate

Man, that guy sounds pretty cool. Why wasn't he cast as this knight instead of the most infamous one who literally commits adultery with Guinevere? Racist much?

>bait thread, everyone ignore it

Attached: 1543363710595.png (800x800, 220K)

>>bait thread, everyone ignore it

Attached: 1564758746104.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>>>bait thread, everyone ignore it

Attached: 1564759543413.png (644x800, 43K)

Not in a million years would Sir Morien be described as African. He was viewed and written as a Moore, so likely a remnant of the Christians from North Africa before the Muzzies conquered it or a recent convert. Racially this would mean an Arab Greek mix.

NIGGER!!!

There are more Asians and Hispanics in the world than Niggers, though. Niggers are overrepresented. Asians and Hispanics are underrepresented.

>NIGGER!!

Attached: 483.jpg (205x246, 18K)

The round table had room for like 100+ Knight, so it's nothing too special tbqh

>Literal quote is 'he was all black'
>No no no, he wasn't African
Poltards BTFO

based

>it brings in a larger audience
How does it bring a larger audience? Blacks don't care about European history and culture, and white people are not going to watch movies where culturally important figures are portrayed with inaccurate skin colour.

OUAT really did pay lip service to “diversity” by casting black actors in traditionally white roles all for them to appear in like, 2 episodes tops before they went away.
Lancelot was in the background of most episodes, Rapunzel was in 1 only, Ursula and her dad in 2, they made two of the most bit part characters, Red Riding Hood and Mulan, lesbian and then they never appeared in the show again.
If you’re gonna diversify, go for it and have them be in roles that aren’t just one episode a piece.

>this random out of context uncited quote translated from Medieval English totally proves me right

Attached: d29.jpg (326x294, 18K)

>Who really cares if its honest to the material
most of the time it actually is

Attached: historical-adaptation-london-circa 1756.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

Except for, you know, the racial cuckoldry trite everyone with a functioning brain has come to loathe.

Cute you acting like a woman.
It Will happen like aways...we Just ignore It or stop watching.But niggers Will always be butthurt when we call then niggers

Attached: 1565550202142.png (225x225, 20K)

Where do people get off saying niggers are underrepresented anyway? Blacks are 13ish percent of the population but black music has became the default popular music, most athletes and definitely the most marketable ones are black, at least 4 mainstream cable channels are marketed and ran solely by black people, blacks make up a significant portion of actors in commercials with the wholesome nuclear family almost always being a black family, they're disproportionately represented in Hollywood and are being shoved into literally every movie that comes out now regardless of what makes sense for the setting or plot.

meant to quote your retarded ass

So Arthur has literally been cucked by a black dude?

Pretty based.

You're as dumb as a fucking brick.

>"On the ninth day there came riding towards them a knight on a goodly steed, and well armed withal. He was all black, even as I tell ye: his head, his body, and his hands were all black, saving only his teeth. His shield and his armour were even those of a Moor, and black as a raven."
>Morien: A Metrical Romance Rendered into English Prose from the Mediaeval Dutch, Jessie Weston

>"When her time was due the lady gave birth to a son, who was of two colours. By him God devised a miracle—both black and white was his appearance. The queen kissed him incessantly, very often on his white marks. The mother called her baby Feirefiz Angevin. He became a wood-waster—the jousts of his hands shattered many a spear, riddling shields with holes.
>His hair and his entire skin, too, became, in hue, like that of a magpie."
>Parzival and Titurel (Oxford World's Classics) by Wolfram von Eschenbach, edited by Richard Barber, translated by Cyril Edwards (Oxford University Press) [2009]

Attached: Magpie.jpg (1200x720, 109K)

Quote page number or you're a lying nigger

>A mulatto from Dutch Fan fiction born in Moorish lands proves that 50% of the European population before 1492 was subsaharan African.
He wasn't even a knight of the round, his white dad was and at the end they both leave England forever.

This. Is it truly the fault of black peoples that despite being around longer than any other race that they accomplished next to nothing?
It’s only fair to even things out by replacing every major white figure fictional or not with an African

You overestimate this board far too much. I don't even think half the people here nowadays know how to even sage a thread.

Blacks are already over represented 3-4x on American tv and probably more than that in Bongland. Let’s face it: not just your politics but your entire personality is ruled by your obsession with the alt-right (rent free) and your homosexual fascination with blacks.

d.lib.rochester.edu/camelot/text/weston-morien
The other quote is from Book I, line 57. It's on Libgen but we all know you're not going to check the source and are just a dumb troll.
The same as this retard who can't even into basic logic.
All Arthurian legend is fanfiction you illiterate asshole.

Attached: shithead.png (1090x778, 88K)

>Still haven't said how this single half white character from a single poem written centuries after the original legend proves that the demographics of Europe have always supported the existence of a white minority living among billions of non-whites until 1492 where they all magical disappeared.

There was actually a point in history where people both in and out of Hollywood actually mocked movies like Robin Hood with Kevin Costner for finding an excuse to feature actors like Morgan Freeman in 12th Century England. This was parodied in movies like Robin Hood: Men in Tights, with Dave Chappelle wearing a backwards cap and talking in street slang.

What's funny about this, is that now looking back, it's crazy to think the writers of Robin Hood actually felt like it was necessary to excuse Morgan Freeman's presence. Like, "oh shit, we better go out of our way to write an entire opening where we establish what culture this guy is from, why he's in England and just how abnormal this is actually supposed to be." And it was STILL made fun of.

Nowadays, niggers might as well have sprung out of holes in the ground with how they're featured in some things. Sub-Saharan Africa was never a place, blacks have just always been here.

Attached: sherwood-doctor-bow.jpg (570x320, 42K)

No ones gonna watch this.
t. Mixed black Americhad

>a single poem
You could say the Lancelot cucks Arthur meme started with a single poem.
>written centuries after the original legend
Irrelevant. Everything from the Arthurian mythos is fanfiction written throughout centuries by authors from different countries.
>proves that the demographics of Europe have always supported the existence of a white minority
That guy you quoted () didn't make that claim, and this is like the third time you've repeated this shit so it seems like you're obsessed with this race thing. This is exactly what I meant when I said you don't understand how basic logic works.

the last season of that show went full negro

the plot was the evil white magic lady put all the fairytale nigger characters in this neighborhood and took their memories.
then she starts building all these condos and properties to make white people move in so they nigger fairytale characters will never remember who they are

>Never heard of hyperbole
>Can't count
>Ignoring the claim made that Morien was a knight of the round table when he wasn't. His dad was and met his mother while looking for Lancelot outside of Europe or at least Christendom.

Keep spamming this shit and soon enough Yea Forums will be filled with roaches that think like that
Maybe that's what you want

The fact he wasn't of the round table is hardly relevant. He meets two knights from the round table who recognize his talent. He aids them. If Morien had returned with them to Camelot he would probably be made a knight of Arthur's court or the Round table, like the literal hundreds and thousands that became ones for doing honorable deeds. He's Christian as well btw.
>"And when the king heard of the coming of these three knights, then was he right joyful at that time; and when he learnt concerning Sir Agloval, how his wedding feast had been held, and of the valiant deeds that Morien had done in his own lands then were king and queen alike glad at heart."

You said he was a mulatto and half white.
>"Then was the black knight blithe, and drew near to Sir Lancelot, and bared his head, which was black as pitch; that was the fashion of his land--Moors are black as burnt brands."
>"(...) When the Moor heard these words he laughed with heart and mouth (his teeth were white as chalk, otherwise was he altogether black)".
Go nitpick someone else you autistic faggot.

Because its actually more believable to have the knight who cucks King Arthur be black

>The fact he wasn't of the round table is hardly relevant.
>I was wrong but it doesn't matter because in my headcanon...
>>"Then was the black knight blithe, and drew near to Sir Lancelot, and bared his head, which was black as pitch; that was the fashion of his land--Moors are black as burnt brands."
>>"(...) When the Moor heard these words he laughed with heart and mouth (his teeth were white as chalk, otherwise was he altogether black)".
He was the son of a white man from England, Sir Aglovale. All the description proves is that the writer had never seen an actual subsaharan African let alone a mulatto. Hardly proof of a substantial black population throughout Europe prior to colonization that makes inserting Blacks into European historical and fictional movies "realistic"

This is my first post (). I just assumed that guy was right because the round table is nothing special.
>the writer had never seen an actual subsaharan African let alone a mulatto
Sure, but this guy () said
>Not in a million years would Sir Morien be described as African.
I provided a description of Morien as African. I even quoted a description of the spotted Feirefiz with black skin.
>Hardly proof of a substantial black population
That's not what the reminder was for.
>inserting Blacks into European historical and fictional movies "realistic"
So all this retarded argument of yours was because MUH REALISM? The first and only person to bring realism up is you, and you expect a legend popularized by fanfics to be realistic?
Fucking retard.

lowqualitybait.jpg

>I don't fact check anything but you're the retard.

>I provided a description of Morien as African.
You provided a description of a character that would not look like a black man and especially not half black. The complete blackness of his skin where only his teeth were white is exactly the description I would expect from someone who had only ever heard of Black people and never seen one.

>That's not what the reminder was for.
Yes it was. The entire point of bringing him up was to be an example of a non-existent trend where black people were present in and routinely included in European literature in the medieval period. However his description and the fact that his mother lived in "Moorish" lands shows the exact opposite.

>and you expect a legend popularized by fanfics to be realistic?
I expect adaptations of legends to be consistent with the world in which they inhabited and were written. Interesting that "fiction isn't real" is only used in cases where the source is white. When you defend an adaptation of "Journey to the West" for casting a white character by claiming "adaptations of legends shouldn't be realistic" I'll believe you actually mean what you say.