REST IN PEACE EVERTON FOOTBALL CLUB

It's over.

Attached: everton.png (800x818, 177.99K)

anime

rest in piss scousers

Attached: 1626908989635.jpg (1024x1152, 182.92K)

are you sure you're not being a little too pessimistic?

Should have gone to Vítor Pereira

S H I T
H
I
T

based

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: everton fans.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Everton are 1pt ahead of BUMley and have a game in hand. I wouldn't count them out just yet lads.

they will draw against liverpool and survive by one point

Attached: Risitas.jpg (337x449, 37.21K)

Nope. The fans wanted Fat Frank and they got Fat Frank. They got everything they asked for and the team is close to the relegation spot than it was before.
Literally lmao at these know-nothing thief bindippers

top lad

Everton are basically guaranteed to lose on Sunday while Burnley have a decent chance of at least drawing against Wolves. Everton are ending this weekend in the relegation zone.

>yfw you realise how much they've spent in the last 5 years (not net spend, total, net spend is a cope meme)

Based Burnley

Attached: FA566D74-0AEE-4963-9EC1-22CDF7AF1737.jpg (747x407, 59.11K)

The manager is irrelevant, since the problem is Everton's squad is a monster formed of mediocre players from like 5 different past managers. Literally no manager in world football could change this team into one capable of staying up. All except one man, who Everton would dare not rehire out of shame.

his proud stride really makes this pic

Rafa Benitez?

Even Madrid have spent less

Big Sam. Rafa is the whole reason Everton are in this mess.

who

nevermind posted 5 seconds too late

Think Big Sam is too busy talking about taking the Burnley job on rather than going back to ungrateful Bitters

Attached: 4C6E817B-331A-48FD-9C71-51E49F84599C.jpg (1200x1200, 213.03K)

Big Sam at Burnley just makes sense. They couldn't give a shit what their football looks like, they just need a saviour.

is this some merge between that guy and chris-chan

Going to be great when both Everton and Burnley shithouse staying up and send Sneeds down instead

Attached: rip everton.png (965x232, 35.39K)

Attached: evercucked.png (963x192, 37.1K)

how have brentford done so well? is this just freshman luck?

Attached: new team.png (964x247, 34.33K)

[Poor language removed]!!!

lmao

1 game in hand la, burnley are finished

Mental illness.

It's called supporting Everton

if everton end up needing one point for survival and the FA offers it them at the cost of taking 2 off city, would everton take?

>City go from 2nd to 2nd
>Everton stay up
be foolish not to

RS?

How is Benitez responsible for this? He got almost no money in the summer, got similar results to Ancelotti before Calvert-Lewin's injury, and at least got rid of a locker room poison in Digne. The one responsible for this is the man who pissed out hundreds of millions of pounds for the likes of Tosun, Iwobi, Walcott, Keane, Bolasie and other shitters

Kek,what a [Poor languaje removed]

No, Everton's recruitment department are solely responsible for this mess because their logic is that "well if they're not good enough for the Top 4 contenders, they'll be good enough for us and that'll get us Top 6"!

See
>Bernard
>Walcott
>Iwobi
>Schneiderlin
>The Icelandic Rapist (who's actually good desu)
>Allan

The rest of them are just bargain basement shitters. Combine that and you've got an absolutely awful team.

>How is Benitez responsible for this

Attached: lehappyspaniard.png (615x356, 281.95K)

How did he get away with this

There's 0% chance they get relegated, they're getting the points needed.

Blows my mind there are people who think being in the premier league makes their club legitimate despite being entirely a playground for foreigners and billionaires..

This guy seriously gives a shit, is he mad his local chippy doesn't do McDonalds numbers? Retarded

None of this would be happening if Gylfi didn’t get caught

>they will draw the strongest liverpool side in decades at anfield

>>The Icelandic Rapist (who's actually good desu)
That's how they're in this situation, he would've been able to get them enough points to be safe by now

>Still to play Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Leicester and Palace
>Game in hand with fellow relegation candidates Watford
YOU JUST KNOW

[Poor language removed] tongue my [Poor language removed]

Red Scum, for all their outward solidarity over the 96+ "1" , Everton fans can't stand Liverpool fans

Until it's the 93rd minute, we're 3-0 up and the ref is lifting his whistle to his lips, I'm taking nothing for granted against the bitters. The football gods make cats look merciful and they love A Story.

Would you be surprised if I told you that the majority of all evertonians carry a proverbial chip on their shoulder and are always agitated about something.
Another interesting fact is the domestic abuse and assault rates in Liverpool increase whenever Everton lose a match. This is why it’s often said Everton wives run your lives

KEK

Win vs Leicester
Win vs Palace
Draw vs either Chelsea or Arsenal

Everton's survival is guaranteed.

Last regulated in the 1950-1951 season we are losing one of the greats

Never understand ppl who made a club their whole identity. Must be grim

Poortherners tend to do that.

that's what women consider a thicc male

Rooney would have saved their sorry arses.