Montana Love vs. Gabriel Valenzuela
Filip Hrgovic vs. Zhang Zhilei
Shakhram Giyasov vs. Christian Gomez

>May 14th Canal+ FRA
Tony Yoka vs. Martin Bakole

>May 14th Showtime USA
Jermell Charlo vs. Brian Castaño
Jaron Ennis vs. Custio Clayton

Attached: FuryWhyteWembley.jpg (800x800, 362.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svxwIa5mxjQ
vimeo.com/646110956
theathletic.com/3263905/2022/04/21/i-went-12-rounds-with-tyson-fury-heres-how-dillian-whyte-can-pull-off-the-upset/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for dazzling darren barker

Two bums.

Ahh shieeet I forgot to remove the Zerafa fight from the schedule

WHYTE IN 2

>SR - Welcome To Brixton [Music Video] | GRM Daily

youtube.com/watch?v=svxwIa5mxjQ

Attached: WelcomeToBrixton.webm (960x540, 2.85M)

Do your homework.

Tyson Fury lies face first on the canvas in the centre of the ring. He isn't moving.

David Haye is screaming. Rawling is struggling to get a word in. The crowd chants for Whyte. You don't take any of it in, your glare focuses on Fury's cold, lifeless body. How could this happen? Was it a bad camp? Mental 'elf again? Maybe he just wasn't that good, but you can't believe it.

The good times come rushing back. The knockout of Deontay Wilder. The showdown with Klitschko. The relief when the judges gave it to Fury over Wallin. The goofy post fight interviews, and all the hours spent celebrating, defending your man on the internet. He was nothing like you'd ever seen, you said. He was great for boxing, you're too young to have seen Hatton, Calzaghe, and Lewis you said, but you had Fury you said. A sadness washes over you, it's gone now, in the end, did it really mean anything?

He still hasn't moved.

Attached: 1625971386781.jpg (1200x800, 148.99K)

I could unironically beat Cryan Garsoya in a street fight.

The Legacy of Tyson Scary
>Be born and raised in Manchester England
>Claim to be a proud irish gypsy man
>Can't speak a lick of irish
>Both parents are Irish immigrants
>Not even a real gypsy like Billy Joe Saunders
>Get beaten out by David Price for a Team GB Olympic spot
>Try out for Ireland, not allowed because you're not irish
>Make up story and lie about your name being Tyson
>Turn pro on a Carl Froch undercard
>Lose to journeyman John McDermott but get a gift decision
>Get dropped by bum Neven Pajkic
>Dropped by bum cruiserweight Steve Cunningham in your USA debut
>Fail PED test
>Go to war with domestic level Chisora
>Dillian Whyte drops you in sparring
>Get an underserved titleshot from beating bum Christian Hammer
>Run all night against Klitschko
>Be so pillow fisted that you are the only man to not knockout Wladimir Klitschko
>Duck the rematch
>Fail another PED test and get a 2 year suspension
>Make up story about mental health
>Become alcoholic drug addict and stop caring for your children
>Come back from suspension and fight 2 bums
>Cherrypick bum who has 0 skills instead of fighting Anthony Joshua
>Dropped in round 9 by bum with only a right hand
>Get knocked tf out by Deontay Wilder in round 12
>cherry pick gone wrong.exe
>Escape with a lucky Draw
>Fight German Bum
>Do stupid rope a dope against bum
>Fans eat it up
>Rob Otto Wallin after getting schooled for 12 rounds by a bum and left with a huge cut
>Load gloves in rematch against Wilder
>Go 7 rounds with Wilder before they money hits Breland's account
>Cant even knock Wilder out with loaded gloves, paid off breland throws in towel
>Go silent for the upcoming months as AJ keeps calling you out
>Duck super fight in Saudia vs AJ and beg Wilder to activate his rematch clause
>Get dropped twice and knocked out again by Wilder
>Ref gives you ANOTHER long count

vimeo.com/646110956

Attached: FuryMoments.webm (620x400, 2.94M)

Facts.

Attached: SissyRy.jpg (1000x667, 93.89K)

Go back.

Attached: DossersHouse.jpg (750x1000, 146.51K)

FIX

Go on, head back. r/Tysoy is waiting

Attached: liceson.png (788x226, 26.88K)

Only you would know such a place existed, Rod.

Attached: Great Britain.png (1265x361, 319.8K)

if tyson is scared of AJ does that mean AJ AND Usyk are on an entirely different level from tyson? Should we call Tyson more of a showman, a circus act, instead of an actual competitive boxer?

yes

One's a terrified bodybuilder the other is malnourished and small.

lmao shyte fans think they have a chance to win ?
40 year old prospect plotter that got kod by poovetkin ?

wheres the part about being managed by a billionaire cocaine smuggler thats the head of an international drug cartel?

Attached: 1645882254560.png (1200x1200, 2.02M)

>Tried to do GGG stiff jab during soft sparring yesterday
>Get BTFO by giants with a bigger reach
How do I cope with being a reachlet? Is my only choice going Mike Tyson mode? Copying Loma seems impossible. I have very fast hands but my legs has always been slow ever since I was young.

Attached: 1645479668099.webm (870x438, 1.5M)

So glad I unsubbed from this shit. STOP PUSHING THESE FUCKING BUMS

>BUMS

Attached: buatsi.png (683x640, 77.12K)

Buatsi is a miniature AJ amateurs battyman. Are Whyte is a genuine Brixtom hardman, these guys are Nigerian larping melts. Simple as

>Bumatsi
Perfect fodder for Clenelo, amirite?

buatsi is ghana a naijafag

Attached: Naija.png (1944x984, 434.38K)

Attached: BCEBCE0C-BEB1-4FD8-A1AF-847E39976F6D.jpg (750x558, 92.18K)

I will be watching JoJo Diaz fight in a few hours. What do you guys want me to do, so you know it's me there?

Attached: Canelo beats brit bum #7.jpg (2048x1366, 397.85K)

Attached: FURY OH GOD PLEASE N-.jpg (437x540, 83.7K)

Thats why GGG stay at 160

racist.

jojo is not fighting but turn on light on ur phone p

Attached: Screenshot_13.png (363x645, 219.27K)

Fk bricksquad dont go jojo

Same /chi/s
but ill turn the light on

>KEK

Attached: JakePaul.jpg (472x353, 24.6K)

DON FURY

kekk

Dillian Whyte has through the bulk of his career been one of the great victims of the subjective cruelty of life. Early in his career, overshadowed for years by his British countrymen Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua - both of whom were seen as more spectacular fighters, more fun to watch. So he changed his style in mid-career; took more risks, became a little bit more of a boxer-puncher, more of a banger, traded more. He got some unexpected knockdowns as a result from lesser fighters. But he kept biding his time and getting better. He has the best left hook in boxing. He used it in several fights to bedevil Mauricio Sulaiman without ever getting title shot. Yesterday he told us he would try harder for the knockout - and why shouldn't he? For the latter part of his career, he's, for the most time been the number three heavyweight in the world in a sport in which the public recognised only two: Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua. After tonight they'll recognise Dillian Whyte. It was a thrilling victory for Whyte regardless of which fighter you root for

Attached: Whyte getting up.png (797x388, 359.77K)

wowie zowie
im high as a kite for whyte now

What phenotype is this?

Attached: 1650570004336.webm (480x854, 2.64M)

1 left hook.

all you can do is that slip jab where you slip to the right while throwing but then you cant really combo off of it
/box/ is a GDK board

white posters that hate slav boxers phenotype

cannot fucking wait for fury

Rod, I'm really interested in your fascinating Screenshot_11.pngs. Could you post them all in this thread so I can save them?

>Screenshot_11.pngs
Classics

His doesn’t even have such an alias.

Attached: 2885206E-E05C-4F8C-A7BE-76CE4C7407F1.jpg (1125x1495, 303.03K)

Haye is betting against fury what's new

He still can't get over when he ducked Fury twice

>boxrec nicknames

Attached: Screenshot_15.png (753x465, 152.92K)

>April 30th DAZN
Liam Smith vs. Jessie Vargas
Austin Williams vs Chordale Booker

How much money is Eddie giving the chi?

>I went 12 rounds with Tyson Fury. Here’s how Dillian Whyte can pull off the upset

>by Otto Wallin

theathletic.com/3263905/2022/04/21/i-went-12-rounds-with-tyson-fury-heres-how-dillian-whyte-can-pull-off-the-upset/

Leave the boy alone, don't bait him into spamming. He missed the last 2 fights. It will be more entertaining with him during fight night.

Attached: 1624378124479.png (480x480, 421.39K)

>Sasha

>Whyte really needs to be aggressive and come forward and try to make it a fight. When he gets close, he should target the body and not let Fury tie him up and lean on him. Unfortunately for Whyte, he doesn’t have fast hands or fast feet. And you really need that against Fury, unless Fury comes out and tries to stand toe-to-toe with him — and that isn’t a scenario I see happening. Fury will probably come out aggressive, but I can’t really see them standing there trading shots.

>Whyte should do everything to cut off the ring. That means that if your opponent is trying to move away from you and circle around you and move around the ring, you can’t follow him around the ring. You got to cut it off and try to corner him. So if he makes a step left, you make a step right. Make the ring smaller for him. Try to push him back and try to corner him.

>He needs to close the distance and really work on the inside. And when he closes the distance, he needs to move his head so he’s not an easy target. He needs to get close enough and hit Fury to the body. Fury has really good upper body movement and head movement. So it’s hard to hit him in the head but he’s easier to hit to the body because he’s so big. I saw that in our fight. I was hitting him a lot to the body.

>Whyte is a very powerful and strong guy who is also heavy. He has a strong jab that has gotten better in recent fights. His most dangerous weapon is a really good left hook that he’s knocked people out with. He knocked out Derek Chisora with that punch and put down Joseph Parker. I like that he’s an aggressive boxer who won’t sit back and wait. He also uses his weight and leans on you and fights on the inside. Those are his biggest strengths.

>His lack of speed stands out as a big weakness. He doesn’t have really fast hands or fast feet. He’s got a pretty good jab, but it’s not the fastest. His footwork also isn’t the best. Because of Whyte’s power, he loads up too much and when he misses with big shots, he kind of loses his balance and almost makes a 360 degree spin. You can’t do that with Fury because he’ll counter and make him pay for it.

david price ko'd fury in the amateurs

never happened rod
fury dropped him on arse but lost on points at 17 vs a 23 year old

>dont let fury tie you up bro
>but also get close and work the inside!!
ok, good luck with that

tyson fury wanted to represent ireland in the olympics but they didnt let him bc he couldnt speak gaelic

People are underestimating whyte. He has a mean left hook. Not as damaging as wilders right but he knows how to set it up and he can follow through afterwards unlike wilder. This fight is more dangerous than the wilder fights imo.