DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS Information Round-Up

>Benedict Cumberbatch confirmed to return as Doctor Strange.
>Elizabeth Olsen confirmed to return as Scarlet Witch.
>Benedict Wong confirmed to return as Wong.
>Chiwetel Ejiofor rumored to return as Mordo.
>Rachel McAdams rumored to return as Christine Palmer.
>Tilda Swinton rumored to return as the Ancient One.
>Casting is underway for “Will”, an Asian-American character.
>Nightmare will be the main villain and Marvel Studios is eyeing male and female actors, Eva Green among them.
>Mordo will be an antagonistic force, but not a full villain. He’s been described as a “complex figure” similar to Loki.
>Clea is rumored to appear as Nightmare’s daughter.
>Shuma Gorath is rumored to appear as the ruler of the Multiverse of Madness.
>Disney+’s WANDAVISION will lead directly into it and reveal how Scarlet Witch learns how to manipulate chaos magic.
>Described as the MCU’s first “scary movie”, but it will still be PG-13.
>Release date is May 7, 2021.

Attached: Multiverse of Madness.png (728x455, 581K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KiCwBM1wxmY#t=1m27s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>“complex figure” similar to Loki.
lol fuck off. Loki was the furthest thing from complex.

>“scary movie”, but it will still be PG-13

complex = he's bad one scene, then evil the next, then reluctant, rinse and repeat

>Shuma Gorath
TAKE
ALL
MY
MONEY

Attached: Shuma_Gorath.jpg (500x446, 52K)

That fucking asshole better show up after what he did to Benjamin Bratt

Literally this. I only know about him because of marvel versus capcom 2, but he was my main.

I would hands down care about marvel just for this.

What did he do

Yep, I'm thinking kino is back on le ebin menu boys

Attached: d77o5b3-8cdb4899-2403-4c43-a7cf-880fca194ff2.jpg (836x1200, 372K)

Stole his spine healing magic like a fucking asshole

>Disney+’s WANDAVISION will lead directly into it and reveal how Scarlet Witch learns how to manipulate chaos magic.
>chaos magic.

Attached: chaos magic.jpg (639x416, 76K)

what's his villainy motivation again?

Shit, I forgot about that. The actor can really nail "unlikeable" too. Here's hoping Gorath fists his ass with one of the tentacles.

Strange kept using the time stone. Mordo is opposed to fucking with time because it's unnatural, whereas travelling to other realities and casting spells is fine.

So he figured the best way to get back at Dr Strange was to go take walking away from Benjamin Bratt because....reasons.

literally the only thing from the MCU i'll consider watching besides GotG3, if it ever comes out
there'll be 3 moderate, committee-approved jumpscares. which is a shame though as the director also did Hellraiser movies so he has some experience. as long as they do some cool visuals i'll watch it though

Eva Green would be better for Mistress Death. Resurrecting by Thanos like in the comics.

Loki went from bad to likeable bad to good
Mordo started out good but still very aggressive. Hopefully he will either end up good and peaceful or bad

man, Strange probably has the coolest art in all of Marvel. mind posting any more (also you got a higher res of this)?
but why get back at him if he saved the world without harming time or anything else. wasn't it because Tilda Swinton lied and was using dark magic or something to stay alive so he becomes disillusioned with the whole "protecting the world" thing

He says there are too many sorcerers now.

Marvel is shit, capeshit is bad
>Shuma Gorath
Fuck. I'm in

youtube.com/watch?v=KiCwBM1wxmY#t=1m27s

Reminder of why Mordo is a cunt

>Trusting Bendis with continuity

user...

>i know that character! Take all my money!

Attached: image.jpg (454x520, 48K)

so he's magical Thanos, fighting to prevent sorcerous over-population?

So the avengers just stopped some big grape from wiping out half of the universe, over a year long storyline and now we are supposed to be invested in this faggot again

His mentor was a hypocrite and his bestie doesn't realise that there's no such thing as a free lunch. So his solution is to become a wizard-cidal maniac

so what is it then, just reality-altering? i fucking hate how murky it always is between mystical powers and mutant ones in Marvel (in DC too for that matter). what's the difference between a mutant altering reality and a sorcerer

Highest res I could find that didn't have a stupid watermark on it. Sorry. But yes, Dr. Strange has some kino art. I got that big compendium thing they did recently. It's 50 billion pages You can unironically use it to kill a person if you throw it from high enough.

Attached: 3443970-newavn2013015_bianchi.jpg (1338x1920, 636K)

ah ok, that sounds better. stupid and overblown, but at least understandable

That's why we have Eternals, starring angelina Jolie. There's always a bigger fish.

Except for shang-Chi, who is weirdly out of place

>Rachel McAdams rumored to return as Christine Palmer
You think they will use her more? They should have used Claire temple from defenders and cast Rachel for some new role

Bendis ass
Bendis dick
Bendis pussy
Shlick Shlick Shlick

Claire spent the second season of Luke Cage in Cuba or something to protect her, then when she came back, Luke told her to GTFO because he's the boss nigga of Harlem now.

Nightmare is going to be a misunderstood good guy .

We Fin Fang Foom in Dr Strange 3?

They're going to make Clea a nigger, aren't they?

oh no! not another capeshit by the mouse! when are we going to get some based & redpilled kinos my fellow incels?

Attached: file.png (1300x1252, 960K)

>Dr Strange takes a sit back to female characters in his own movie
It's nu-wars all over again

Attached: 1564854405581s.jpg (125x114, 2K)

thanks bro. i remember liking pic related from leafing through Infinity.
i've never read much of comics, less so Marvel, what should i read if i'm interested in Strange, Thor and Loki? i've read Agent of Asgard, which was pretty nice but I have no idea what came before and why he was a child and then killed his child-self and so on. have also read a bit of that god-killer Thor storyline, really liked the art and Old-man Thor vs Galactus was cool
who the fuck is this Shang Chi anyway, he the one that's getting his own movie soon right? has this character been around for a while or is it a recent one?

aw shit, forgot the actual pic related

Attached: maw-strange.jpg (823x452, 132K)

Shang Chi is literally just "Bruce Lee, but he's psychic and copyrighted".

Not idea what they intend to do with him

In the comics, Wanda has the mutant ability to alter probabilities, but adding to that she learnt magic at Mount Wundagore, mainly Chaos Magic, granted to her by the demon Chthon. Bendis changed this in Avengers Dissasembled and sai d that she never used Chaos Magic (and that such thing wasn't even a thing) and that her real mutant powers were Reality Warping Powers.

She's back to her original power set now.

Attached: wanda.jpg (993x877, 196K)

They wasted one character which could have been used in every media as a helper.

You're just embarrassing yourself

They're already considering changing the gender of Nightmare from male to female
But it's okay because Eva Green

Coulson too

Maybe it's time to mention to Cap that Coulson is all good

The God butcher Thor comic had god-tier art, I agree. Also really liked the art in Secret Wars 2015. Strange in particular looked kino. (pic unrelated)

Attached: Da7JwTeWsAAPEK4.jpg (1139x1733, 209K)

Shan chi and eternals are not well known IP similar to Ironfist and Inhumans. ITs MCU saying we can do it better than you .

s-shut up, k-kike s-shill! s-stop w-watching c-capeshit! c-capeshit b-bad!

Attached: 1470352686489.png (291x344, 85K)

>Bendis changed this in Avengers Dissasembled and sai d that she never used Chaos Magic (and that such thing wasn't even a thing) and that her real mutant powers were Reality Warping Powers
well that sounds much cooler and more interesting than whatever "chaos magic" is desu

We need to know lot of things from TV show for him to appear in movie. Not for Claire.

>mfw no Vincent Price as Dr. Strange
Imagine

Attached: FAzKakE.jpg (750x1105, 303K)

Those rumors about Eva were started by some shitty website like "it would be cool if Eva is Nightmare" or something. Pretty sure she is not gonna do it.

>“scary movie”, but it will still be PG-13

The Ring was PG-13

a movie doesn't have to be an outright R to be scary

Attached: file.png (184x274, 42K)

i remember now that I wanted to read Secret Wars (that's the one where Doom is god right) but didn't know where to start because it's such a big crossover event

You don't necessarily need to know everything that happens before it to enjoy the story. At least I didn't when I initially read it.

Iron Man wasn't well known until RDJ made him literally more famous than Superman

Wasn't her name thrown around to play Hela in Thor as well?

I know that . I am saying that these two movies are middle finger to Marvel TV

If they're so obsessed about translating lesser known IPs to the screen might as well give Moon Knight a shot. I could see a Daredevil-esque show doing well, but then again they kind of shit the bed when they cancelled that.

Attached: Stephen_Strange_(Earth-616)_from_Witches_Vol_1_1_001.jpg (1024x1572, 455K)

Moon Knight is super fucking gay

>Casting is underway for “Will”, an Asian-American character
Anri Okita

Right, because Shang "shanked in prison" Chi just scream masculine?

This, the Blob, The Thing and Cape Fear are the only remakes I deem superior to the original.

I thought Marvel shills told us we're not allowed to like Doctor Strange? Is it close enough to release they've decided to change their tune?

What the hell are you talking about? Dr. Strange has always been based.

This is why I never read Marvel comics. No matter what you read, they'll just retcon it and alter the plot tomorrow if not mid-issue.

will deadpool show up and try to fuck death?

Yes, if you actually like comics. I was talking about the literal paid shills for the MCU.

the only character they don't want you to like is shang chi
it's been designed to flop so marvel can avoid including asians in their diversity quota

No such things as a paid shill on here. I like The Boys too. Can't be a Disney shill and Amazon shill at the same time.

>not bringing back Scott Adkins

Reee

> I was talking about the literal paid shills for the MCU
Wait really? Source? That's pretty crazy actually

I don't buy your shill theories but I'll be interested to see if this actually happens. It's better they just start re-establishing more popular franchises like the Fantastic Four instead of going to every C list character there is.

Sounds BASED.

Add in that The Rock is rumored to join the MCU and dare I say... we back baby!

#MarvelAlwaysWins

Attached: the_rock_namor_progreso1_by_jezuzkretyno_dbuxd2b-fullview.jpg (1024x767, 61K)

Yea Forums told me they were paying shills, that's my source.

I know that Yea Forums generally prefers Marvel over DC but that's about it. The Snyderfags must be shills too following your logic. I just don't buy it.
If something like Moonlight starts getting daily praise from Yea Forums, I might consider the possibility of shills.

Oh they were throwing a fucking tantrum when people were saying the girl power scene in Endgame was contrived and artificial and taking the opportunity to shit on Doctor Strange because he's a fucking white male.

>DOESN'T EXIST!! DOESN'T EXIST!! YOU CAN'T SEE US! WE'RE NOT HERE!!!
Fucking please. Hiro sold this fucking entire website as adspace years ago.

Doctor Strange saw 14,000,605 futures. There must have been one where him and Thanos raised a family together.
That's why Strange looks so sad as he motions the one to Tony... He knows he's giving up a happily ever after with Thanos.

Attached: pic.jpg (602x272, 17K)

Have you visited a board called Yea Forums in the past five years? Half the fucking ads at any given time are ads whenever a new Dishit movie is coming out or playing in theaters.

Longer than that
>ads

Why is he purple?

Why would they pay someone to shill it on here? They just need to do a press release with someone that is not "acceptable" to outrage junkies. said outrage junkies will spam it everywhere for them, FOR FREE.
it is like you dont understand how marketing works post Howard Stern.

There's 28 posters in this thread, retard. And I doubt Hiroshima even visits this place anymore.

>The Snyderfags must be shills too following your logic
Of course they are, you moron. Nobody could possibly like a Snyder movie genuinely.

Actually he managed to counteract the Infinity Gauntlet by himself at one point, so there could've been a reality where he came close to defeating him.

Attached: Main-qimg-e64de2f503fbe5cc1038337afd1b4462-c.jpg (1225x1920, 531K)

>Shills don't exist!
>Why would someone ever shill?

Attached: 1551694268884.png (610x612, 62K)

there's 29

Absolute low test plebeian confirmed.

Attached: MV5BMjc4OTc0ODgwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjM1ODE0MQ@@._V1_.jpg (1944x2880, 783K)

>PG-13
Yeah, get this shit out of here.

>>Rachel McAdams rumored to return as Christine Palmer.
What the fuck for? She was a complete waste of space in the first one.

he didn't say shills don't exist

Dark Knight was PG-13, it doesn't matter until we see the final product.

Yes he did. And I'm glad you're using the proper pronouns for trannies.

THIS BETTER BE EYE MELTING IN IMAX 3D

GONNA NEED A HUGE CGI BUDGET

SPEND THE GODDAMN MONEY DISNEY

He didn't but I do. Suck my Chuck.

It also had a writer-director, not an executive board and diversity filled writing room.

i'm talking to him right n ow he says he didn't say that

Well, he won't be Fu Manchu's son

There wasn't any diversity shit in the first Dr. Strange, and there likely won't be in the second. Isn't really in the director's repertoire and it's likely that they're leaving this project almost entirely in his hands considering he's a horror director in the first place.

There wasn't any diversity shit in the first Dr. Strange, and there likely won't be in the second. Isn't really in the director's repertoire and it's likely that they're leaving this project almost entirely in his hands considering he's a horror director in the first place.

no. I said why would they shill here. They get plenty of advertisement time for free from outrage junkies. They literally just need to do a standard press release on social media and you faggots do their job for them.

Did I do that or are you memeing? Anyways, I can post it a third time if twice wasn't enough.

>>Benedict Wong confirmed to return as Wong.
dropped

Attached: wong.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

The question isn't why. This is easy pickings when it comes to shilling since it's completely free. But the thing is, Yea Forums just ain't "it". It isn't "advertiser friendly" or however the fuck you wanna interpret it.

Attached: topkek.jpg (600x709, 94K)

>t's completely free.
no it's not. they have to pay the people to post it. why would they do that when you faggots will spam it every where 100% for free?
they would rather pay youtubers for videos or "influencers" on instagram.
but here? they dont have to shill. you people do it, for free.

You're right. It's pathetic. But not nearly as pathetic as someone who cries shill in every single thread. There's 34 posters ITT. I doubt the thread will make a huge difference at le ebin box office.

benedict wong's name is beyonce tho

>There wasn't any diversity shit in the first Dr. Strange

The Ancient One.

She did a good job at it which is all I care about. The Ancient One's gender doesn't matter much to begin with. Kingpin being black back in the day was a bigger diversity move than this, except it wasn't, since that shit wasn't the status quo back then.

Attached: 3.jpg (949x1400, 409K)

Another clear indicator that you're a shill is that you're sticking to the corporate script that outrage sells anything other than tabloids. It doesn't.

Make it 37. That's a billion at the box office already, all on account of a Yea Forums shill.

TOO MANY COOKS

Sad!

>if you like ANYTHING you're a confirmed shill and a national traitor

Attached: 0e8.jpg (1024x595, 69K)

Yeah, that was super faux woke cringefest, but she did do a good job at the role. Literally erasing an Asian character because you think wise old Asian is a bad stereotype. That and fucking China. I fucking can't wait til America and China nuke the everloving shit out of each other. Both of them deserve it.

>>Described as the MCU’s first “scary movie”, but it will still be PG-13.
Dropped

Nope. There's 40. You're wrong again.

>Howard Stern does not exist
>Black Panther does not exist
>Captain Marvel does not exist

Every living human being on this Earth will be dead in a 100 years, who cares lmao. Stop obsessing with m-muh culture wars and media and all that.

Wouldn't Shuma make a good main villain for this new "saga", like a nu-Thanos? I'm not well versed in the Strange side of comics but I know Shuma's supposed to be dimension-shattering strong, right? A good way to up the ante after the snap I think.

1: Outrage doesn't sell anything other than tabloids. If anything it loses business for traditionally nerd-centered media like tabletop games, comics and capeshit.
2: Stop using minorities and women as props. They're people and it's transparent. Nobody believes your fake woke horseshit.
3: Fuck trannies. 40% isn't enough.

You're wrong, Wong. It's 41.

Can't wait for marvel fans to spam this movie in every horror recommendation thread for the rest of time once it's out.

Attached: 1540344396402.png (634x757, 19K)

No.

You're actually delusional. Pretty comfy desu. You wanna get nuts? I can get nuts!

You were wrong first so that means I win.

Funniest thing is the biggest Michael fan on this board goes around saying Friday the 13th posters are shills and that it's the capeshit of horror.
You literally have fake shills fighting fake shill on a shitty board with 50 daily users, it's beautiful.

Based on what rulebook?

Attached: 12.jpg (964x1406, 481K)

What's most annoying is how all the MCU shills are trying to convince everyone that Doctor Strange is horror now and always has been.

>something is annoying to me!
>better spend every waking second around it!

Attached: download (2).png (240x210, 7K)

inb4 someone crops an image that's scary from decades of Doctor Strange comics thinking they pulled a gotcha.

this one

>Nightmare will be the main villain and Marvel Studios is eyeing male and female actors, Eva Green among them.

Attached: F74EB8A5-86CB-4E07-BF00-3BCFA147B012.jpg (228x221, 8K)

I like Doctor Strange and Disney needs to stop existing.

Will Eva show full bush?

>Howard Stern does not exist
>Black Panther was not profitable
>Captain Marvel was not profitable
>End Game was not profitable
you are obsessed with trannies and niggers, so much that you have to talk about them everywhere because they are constantly on your mind

I sometimes forget everything is about Disney. Fair enough. Let's hope everyone working at Disney, including their seniors and grandchildren get nutsack cancer. But then another company's gonna become the next "big thing".
This site thinks indie studios have shills too. It's all the same.

Who are you defending? You don't even like comics.

Nobody is qualified to make movies at this point. The medium should just stop and humanity should unironically go extinct.

I heard he called your Mom a faggot, are you just gonna sit idly by and do nothing? Defend your honor, man.

I HOPE ITS A BONE CHILLING SLOW BURN WITH NO JUMPSCARES SO IT TRIGGERS THAT ONE DERANGED SOIJAK POSTER

GUY IS LEGIT NUTS

>outing yourself as an even bigger knobhead than what was already apparent
You don't get a seat at this table bucko.

Again, you don't even like comics. You have no say in this at all.

>No Ant-Man

Attached: qt.webm (1280x720, 939K)

You're mistaking me for the other pleb. Anyways, I'm glad we had this conversation.

Dude, if you agree with Disney and are arguing with me, I guarantee you hate comics, because Disney hates comics.

I LIKE INSANE CGI SPECTACLES IN IMAX 3D

STRANGE HAS BEEN WRITER NERFED IN EVERYTHING CUS HES TOO POWERFUL AND MAKES ALL THE OTHER CHARACTERS POINTLESS

NOW HES FINALLY GOT HIS OWN MOVIE AGAIN
IT BETTER BE YUUUUGE

Agreed. And I hope they don't fuck it all up. His first movie was sort of sad because of the fucking Inception bullshit they stuffed it full of.

You take what you can get. That's it. Also, fuck this gay ass thread. Got derailed like every other attempt at film discussion. (it's ok tho, shuma gorath)

Nah.

>Disney+
Nope

eva momy

This board is fucking cringe, you are all NPC. You all have the same taste as the fags you supposedly hate. It's fucking ridiculous already.

heck off!

>source of her magic is an infinity stone
>infinity stone was destroyed
>her magic goes crazy
Problem solved.