Waifu bowl

Tomorrow, not before 6:30 pm cest (12:30 pm eastern time) we are gonna have the long awaited waifu clash
Sweet Emma vs Iga
who are you supporting Yea Forums?

Attached: waifubowl.jpg (1070x597, 147.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZH2f3kNfiY
wtatennis.com/news/2585395/-you-can-t-really-compare-the-journeys-swiatek-raducanu-set-for-stuttgart-showdown
instagram.com/emmaraducanu
nike.com/gb/a/homecomingemmaraducanu
nhs.uk/conditions/blisters/
healthline.com/health/how-long-does-it-take-for-a-toenail-to-grow-back
youtube.com/results?search_query=jimmy butler playoff highlights
oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-4-finish/bet-history/tottenham
jlingz.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Fed vs Nadal of our times

Iga, always.

Attached: IGA.jpg (474x266, 19.85K)

Not shitskin Emma, that's sure

more like daughterfu

Attached: emma_raducanu00.jpg (1440x730, 85.71K)

We luv are Emma, win or lose :)

Attached: 1643122756632[1].jpg (1080x596, 100.25K)

cute

>imagine her reading that with her cute posh accent she had when she was a baby
ah the heartache

>cute posh accent
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZH2f3kNfiY
shame she lost it. i wonder how she acquired it, i doubt her parents speak like that. maybe they gave her RP elocution lessons

*slides to victory*

Attached: 0630bf2b-c220-435f-8e8c-3ab6e7ef66cb-gif[1].214116_.gif (716x396, 3.36M)

is that sonay kartel next to her kek?

Well, right now Emma has about 5% chances of beating Iga on clay.

If it were on grass or fast hardcourts like USO, I would give her many more chances. But alas it isn’t that way.

Emma will be able to beat Iga in one or two years.

Emma true potential is world #1 and multiple GS champion. She will be able to be go toe to toe with Iga. But it will take time.

Iga has the same potential but is much closer to fulfilling it, she has already done the first part (becoming #1) and imho will do the second part (multiple GS) this year at RG.
That’s because Iga is one and a half seasons ahead of Emma in development (Iga: breakthrough win in RG 2020, some trouble after her win, and now she’s playing very well; Emma: breakthrough win in USO 2021, trouble after the win, less tour experience than Iga when she won, and hopefully she’s now starting to overcome her troubles, but it’s too soon to beat Iga yet, particularly on clay. If it were grass or fast hc like USO I would give Emma much better chances, but this is Iga’s best surface).

So, this match could be competitive in one or two years from now. But imho not today. Emma has all the potential to challenge Iga in the number 1 spot in a couple years but she isn’t there yet.

So right now it’s probably going to be one-sided, and that’s ok.
But after Emma loses, EVEN IF SHE LOSES BADLY, please people don’t go in full doom and gloom mode. It’s totally unwarranted, Iga is #1 now so it’s fine to lose against her.

And remember that Emma has the potential to be there on Iga’s level and challenge her at the top in one and a half / two years. But it won’t happen tomorrow on clay, we need to be patient :)

She can beat Iga at Wimbledon or USO though, because of the surface difference, which favours Emma. even this year.

When Emma is at a point in her career like Iga’s right now (that’s probably in one and a half or two years from now), I think they will be on the same level.

>Well, right now Emma has about 5% chances of beating Iga on clay.
>
>If it were on grass or fast hardcourts like USO, I would give her many more chances. But alas it isn’t that way.
>
>Emma will be able to beat Iga in one or two years.
>
>Emma true potential is world #1 and multiple GS champion. She will be able to be go toe to toe with Iga. But it will take time.
>
>Iga has the same potential but is much closer to fulfilling it, she has already done the first part (becoming #1) and imho will do the second part (multiple GS) this year at RG.
>That’s because Iga is one and a half seasons ahead of Emma in development (Iga: breakthrough win in RG 2020, some trouble after her win, and now she’s playing very well; Emma: breakthrough win in USO 2021, trouble after the win, less tour experience than Iga when she won, and hopefully she’s now starting to overcome her troubles, but it’s too soon to beat Iga yet, particularly on clay. If it were grass or fast hc like USO I would give Emma much better chances, but this is Iga’s best surface).
>
>So, this match could be competitive in one or two years from now. But imho not today. Emma has all the potential to challenge Iga in the number 1 spot in a couple years but she isn’t there yet.
>
>So right now it’s probably going to be one-sided, and that’s ok.
>But after Emma loses, EVEN IF SHE LOSES BADLY, please people don’t go in full doom and gloom mode. It’s totally unwarranted, Iga is #1 now so it’s fine to lose against her.
>
>And remember that Emma has the potential to be there on Iga’s level and challenge her at the top in one and a half / two years. But it won’t happen tomorrow on clay, we need to be patient :)
>
>She can beat Iga at Wimbledon or USO though, because of the surface difference, which favours Emma. even this year.
>
>When Emma is at a point in her career like Iga’s right now (that’s probably in one and a half or two years from now), I think they will be on the same level.

Attached: file.png (2500x1250, 838.66K)

Anglo dads know where it's at

Attached: Capture.png (1098x180, 34.36K)

Emma simps...

Attached: its over.png (1153x271, 24.46K)

>matches Iga has won aganist Emma
zero

>matches Emma has lost against Iga
zero

IGA IS DONE

Iga beat Emma in the junior Wimbledon

oh no no we got too cocky emma bros

>Iga has won her last 20 matches in a row
>World #1
>Best female clay court player
>Won 43 out of the last 46 games

How hard will she cry when she gets humbled by the Beast of Bromley?

kek. do anglo women secretly hate emma?

Yes

Attached: 1645665938039.jpg (720x1344, 548.21K)

Such a low tennis IQ on display

Neither. The simping is getting pathetic. First I thought you retards are playing the whole Emma thing out as a joke, but holy cow, you are serious.

holy cope

Iga:) (will absolutely humiliate Emlingz)

Emma making excuses...already
wtatennis.com/news/2585395/-you-can-t-really-compare-the-journeys-swiatek-raducanu-set-for-stuttgart-showdown

>"Iga had been playing tennis full time for years before," Raducanu told WTA Insider after her second-round win over Tamara Korpatsch. "She was on the ITF Tour, she was on the WTA Tour. I hadn't played for 18 months, was sitting for my exams, and didn't really play that many tournaments or trained very much. I was training like three times a week for 10 hours a week last year. So right now it's about building robustness for sure, playing matches week in and week out.
>"You can't really compare the journeys because we've had different pathways. Since she won the Slam she's done extremely well and remained consistent. I'm not sure when that will happen for me but I'm sure I'll get there."

Mimi will eclipse both.

idk i just always hope emma loses to see the seethe so i guess iga whoever the fuck that is

how much does everyone have on emma at 8/1? think im bout to make a small fortune

double bagel incoming?

Nothing wrong with appreciating the apex of female athleticism

Reckon Iga will win but Emma will do well enough for the simps here to keep posting about how great she is

This is the most likely outcome

In a way, everyone wins

She hadn't won two matches in a row since October and Emma-simping was still steadily increasing during that time.

People are going to simp for her irrespective of how she does on court desu

True, but it would be difficult for them to front up the 'better than Iga' narrative if she gets bagelled twice

Emma has her 100% record to defend

Attached: 1650578893967.png (1226x505, 76.04K)

>record against top 10 players
>only one of whom was actually in the top 10 when Emma played her

I could probably beat Rod Laver now, does that mean I've always been better than him?

This, that chart is retarded.

Cope.

My boy the definition of cope is posting that chart. They're all good wins for Emma but objectively meaningless if you want to assess her record. Except the one against Sakkari, who was playing at her peak level during that US Open.

lmao should we also make a chart of the the players that beat her and what their ranking were? or how about a list of players she actually beat since her fluke USO win and their rankings?

Attached: 1648669586597.png (566x504, 179.43K)

post iga's feet, thighs and upskirts

They had matches on the tv at the gym yesterday. Made it difficult to concentrate

>Emma will do well enough for the simps here to keep posting about how great she is
Yeah Emma will win a game. Iga wouldn't want to antagonize Porsche.

so, it will happen again...

Attached: świątekVScucucianu.png (643x429, 41.83K)

Emmabros... Jest koniec...

*To jest koniec
but props for trying

Attached: glik.jpg (400x267, 12.21K)

official /erg/ links for later!

Some helpful links to numb the pain:
instagram.com/emmaraducanu
nike.com/gb/a/homecomingemmaraducanu
nhs.uk/conditions/blisters/
healthline.com/health/how-long-does-it-take-for-a-toenail-to-grow-back
youtube.com/results?search_query=jimmy butler playoff highlights
oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-4-finish/bet-history/tottenham
jlingz.com/

I feel like Iga has visibly aged quite a bit these last 2 years. Worse skin and puffy eyes.

Attached: Iga_Swiatek_-_2022_Miami_Open_-_Day_13-DSC_9135_original-1.jpg (1440x1097, 155.28K)

Awful quality btw

Attached: 5617680.jpg (615x969, 137.72K)

I will be making a proper match thread with some effort put into it. Already 700 words into the essay.

Based

Iga is already post-wall. It's over

Attached: 1650114423005[1].png (600x570, 562.56K)

emma cuckitini

BUCKETS DOESN'T STOP
THE GRIND NEVER STOPS
THE MAN IS ON A MISSION TO GET EVERY TENNIS GIRL

>Born 31 May 2001
20 year old zoomers look like that?

Attached: E.jpg (806x1024, 59.33K)

If they're not English roses, yes

Attached: 1642393495145[1].jpg (634x1626, 125.4K)

>Miss Catchpole
What did she mean by this?

Migrate

Did she write "fren" next to the love hearts? Was Emma an apuposter even as a child?

No, that's an awful thread.

Apuposting was developed from cute kids like Emma

how about YOU migrate to a country that isn't a shithole that russia will own in a year you "toothpaste with charcoal" flag

Wholesome.