What are some feelings for this movie?

What are some feelings for this movie?

Attached: images-3.jpg (495x620, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g3wQE24rZXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stupid space drivel, but kind of work on an emotional level, I guess? Also the soundtrack was fucking obnoxious and annoying.

So sorry that you're deaf, hon

Definitely not an instant classic.

The "interdimensional love" twist was so retarded and the music so derivative I never found the will to rewatch it.

nice try retard. the music was the saving grace if anything

The mix in the theaters was the most overbearing I've ever heard...awful droning cacophony.

>Murph

Attached: image.jpg (350x350, 22K)

Hello typical Yea Forums contrarian, nice too net you, now please kys.

depression

>hey, this planet looks like fun
>it got a blackhole right next to it and everything
>totally rad gravity too and plenty of space for surfing and other fun activities
>what could possibly go wrong
Really? They wouldn't think in advance about the effects gravity would have on the fucking water everywhere down there - which they all knew in advance? Come on.. but sure enough, it worked on an emotional level.
The whole planet Mann thing with the Marsian dude was also stupid as fuck. From start to finish. And then came the totally retarded end. Just.

>dun dun dun dun DUN DUN DUN DUN
>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRPP
Zimmers entire works right there

it taught me that Love can travel through Black Holes.

Would’ve worked better as a father daughter movie

this handy image tells you all you need to know.

Attached: its not necessary.jpg (1917x893, 368K)

*son
Fuck

"damn, this is bad"

Nolan's best film, but sadly that's not saying much.

McConaughey is one note

Imagine your ears hurting after watching a movie. Don't be a pussy

10/10

as an Astronomer I was excited when I heard Nolan was trying to make it a scientifically accurate as possible.
Imagine my horror then when characters were saying lines like "we could just swing around that Neutron Star".
its pure cringe garbage.

its for fags haha

Little house was way better than interstellar though.

I mean most of it is pretty cool, even if the ending is dumb and the fact that they had to explain wormholes right before they go into one lol

But the concept is good.

literally the only good part about this movie was when they thought those huge fucking waves were moutains. The time dilation is Gunbuster is way cooler

Great music

people can shit on it all they want but i absolutely fucking love this movie
youtube.com/watch?v=g3wQE24rZXc

Its for women. Its like Nolan made a 2001 for people that can't into sci-fi. Its a fucking romantic movie in space, i still thought it was pretty good for what it is but its so pretentious

great effects, okay acting, terrible plot

>3hr sci-fi flick
>for women

ok bud

Its not sci-fi, even the Star Trek movies shit on it theme-wise. Ive never met a woman that didnt enjoy it

Incredibly stupid but so aesthetically complete that it doesn't matter

If Nolan didnt try so hard at the plot of his movies he would be a far better director, thats why Dunkirk is unironically one of his best

>dystopian future
>space
its sci-fi and the romance id say takes a backseat to the REAL point of the movie which is love shown through a father and a daughter.

>MRI MACHINE BAD, LOVE GOOD

Attached: exploding cigar.jpg (369x500, 48K)

Its a fucking overly sentimental movie with space as a setting. Only reason its sci-fi to a small degree is because its humanist topic uses space as something that splits families

still sci-fi like you just said even if small and of course other movies do the genre better

space visuals were great but the rest was rancid
>then he falls into a black hole and turns into a ghost that lives in that kids bookshelf lol
lmaoing @ how shit this was

Flawed Modern Classic