"Star Wars: Resistance" Cancelled After 2 Seasons

How could this possibly happen? Kids love Star Wars, r-right?

Attached: 876934.png (819x1024, 578K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MM-3lw9bIjE&feature=youtu.be
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1565904155272.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=SOBEC2fZvck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

star wars isnt made for kids, it's made for pozzed adult "men" and feminist "women"

>Create series that's supposed to show how the First Order rose to power
>The season finale is literally the beginning of The Force Awakens, which means it's a day before The Last Jedi
>Not many viewers
>Disney+ is coming out soon, which is a better way to make money

I'm a 90's kid and already don't give a rat's shit about Star Wars, I have no idea what kind of mega shills keep this franchise going.

>B-B-But the kids.
>But the loud Minority.
>B-But I said it was good!
>But Disney land.
Fandom Menace wins again fuckers. Epsiode 9 is next. Tell that to your HelloGreedo and StarWarsExplained.

Attached: CollageMaker_20190814_162355494.jpg (1920x2881, 2.32M)

Only sheer intertia and cultural prestige and it looks like they’re running out of that.

>Fandom Menace
You fucking racist incel losers are always wrong. Everyone loves Disney Star Wars. The merchandise sales are blooming. Galaxy's Edge is profiting. We're getting another trilogy that everyone's excited for. Episode IX will be the greatest trilogy finale of all time and dethrone ROTJ, ROTS, and Return of the King. JJ and Rian brought new life to a decaying franchise. Everyone wants to be Rey, Finn, Poe, Holdo, and Rose. Porgs are cute as hell. I enjoy watching you basement dwelling assholes ree. Bring on the salt, bitches.
youtube.com/watch?v=MM-3lw9bIjE&feature=youtu.be

Attached: tmpQzHoRV.jpg (420x315, 24K)

>Create series that's supposed to show how the First Order rose to power
>The season finale is literally the beginning of The Force Awakens, which means it's a day before The Last Jedi

That's hilarious. Even the TV guys have no fucking idea what is going on with the timeline these days.

That's a recent development and the main reason it's failing now. The prequel trilogy was made for kids which is why all the accompanying TV shows and video games were so successful too.

>The merchandise sales are blooming.

Attached: 1561879183593.jpg (1948x4680, 1.96M)

The cause of this is the goddamn Russian hackers, alt right, women haters, white men.. Am I missing someone?

They've started blaming star wars fans themselves now.

They used the wrong premise for their target audience. The series was clearly aimed at a yet younger audience than even Rebels was, evident from the brand of humor they went for for the most part and characters like Neeku. The coolest thing about SW for kids though will invariably be lightsabers and jedi, so making a series that's devoid of that was hare-brained. The series premise, lives of people down in the trenches without force hi-jinks, may have worked if handled for a more adult audience with more spy stuff suspense and intrigue.

Didn't help that many of the characters weren't all that compelling. At the start, the series was pitched as "look at all those cool pilots in their cool star fighters!". The pilots were mostly just a side note though with some choice appearances here and there. Instead we got the mechanic crew for the most part and boy did they shit the bed there. Neeku taking every single fucking thing literally grew old fast and should never have been done that way and the constantly pissed black girl rose to unbearable drama queen status at the end, joining the fucking guys who just blew up 5 planets on broadcast over a misunderstanding. Not even an misunderstanding, she was just assblasted that they didn't tell her highly sensitive intell right away. I hope she gets blasted out of the sky in S2, just as she realizes what an idiot she's been.

Whats up with nu Wars and fuel problems ?

I bet they'll find fuel end come back from the delta quadrant in no time.

they have no creativity and can only think of mundane issues

They need to make a gritty action SW cartoon set during the Mandalorian War and the Jedi Civil War.

But this is not a canon. Besides why anyone would have wanted to watch some forgotten stories written by bunch of brutal and vulgar males.

Will Fallen Order make big money or is EA still too greedy?

>Whats up with nu Wars and fuel problems ?
Ever since TLJ, they've been desperately trying to legitimize the existence and certainty of a fuel crisis within the nu-Wars canon, hence the subplots of this series + Solo. I think even Rebels had a few episodes involving the seizing of hyperspace fuel. They're doing this in order to counter the criticisms of how hyperfuel was almost never an issue in the OT and PT and raise the middle finger towards anyone who says otherwise by shoving this recycled plotline template into nearly everything now since they're in a hissyfit.

Attached: zed152.jpg (210x162, 3K)

Fuel is the key to all of this.

>7 million copies is disappointing
That shit game didn't even deserve to sell 1 million, let alone 7, yet somehow that isn't enough for those greedy bastards at EA?

>Emmy nominated
this is why no one cares about your anime weebs suck it

Well it's single player, so it would have to take the most greediest effort to possible ruin it.

Disney decided that adults can't be trusted to make the right decisions about liking their franchise, so they tried with kids. But manchildren who like stuff from our childhood but updated and made slightly edgy were the only ones keeping the franchise alive

Attached: Wolves and a Door.webm (532x300, 2.89M)

Kids don’t give a shit about Star Wars.
They only care about Marvel and Fortnite.

For large companies they have higher levels to meet. It's sort of like with Age of Ultron where it did make a profit but Disney was disappointed because they felt it underperformed.

Why is Dave Filoni obsessed with wolves?

Despite its falws Rebels still had it's moments. I wonder what they are like in better timeline where Lucas did not sell Star Wars to Mouse.

I believe it

This makes me so happy. Eat shit Nuwars!

Wolves are cool

Attached: Saw.png (707x765, 690K)

Did the Game of Thrones people make this or what

That ring of wolves is not something you would expect in the SW universe.

if it was for kids then why did it premier at 10pm on a school night

It's gateway that led to an alternate dimension where the force is a tangible thing, where he used a light side portal to time travel and save Ahsoka from getting VADERED in the S2 finale

Attached: Ahsokha Retcon.webm (532x300, 2.9M)

Adult white men love Star Wars. Lil kids are watching the Disney channel tween sitcom and probably Hispanic.

Same thing will happen to The Mandalorian. You heard it here first.

Wasn't daughter killed by son in Clone Wars though ?

Attached: TheOnesDaughterDeath-AOM.png (1920x816, 1.62M)

>kids

lol remember that time Anakin straight up tried to murder a guy with his magic jedi powers for almost kissing Padme

Attached: Anakin Skywalker vs. Rush Limbaugh.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

>where he used a light side portal to time travel and save Ahsoka from getting VADERED in the S2 finale
And thusly, Filoni introduced the very thing that will destroy the remains of the Star Wars franchise in due time, given the recent TRoS leaks and whatever hell the Story Group will be allowed to unleash upon the lore and the timeline in the near future. Once you introduce time travel, the stakes become drastically lower. Just fuck all of it.

Attached: zed204.jpg (960x720, 74K)

1) That was just an hallucination
2) You can't kill the Force, it was a metaphor
3) "Who cares lmao, imma write what I want"

Choose whichever answer you prefer

Attached: Ahsoka VS Darth Vader.webm (426x240, 2.88M)

the mistake these people make is confusing star wars as a kids film only when it is a family film.

its a film dad can put on to watch WITH the kids while mum can pop in once in a while and the teenage daughter can have on in the background as she texts her friends.

if you alienate the kids then they wont ask dad to buy shit. if you alienate dad he wont put it on and will buy none star wars stuff for his kids at Christmas.

Disney made the mistake of appealing to the teenage daughter, yeah sure she may tweet about the film giving it free publicity, but its dad and kids who will spend money on merch, alienate either one and you get no money, Disney alienated both. young kids don't care about Disney wars, and dad was told to fuck off by the Disney payed journalists.

>ahsokafags literally defend this abysmal deus ex machina asspull writing because "muh waifu"

.....wait, weren't his eyebrows burnt off?

Attached: zed32.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Rebels learned the lesson quickly enough to save itself. It started with Ezra using a laser slingshot and having stupid catchphrases while he had gay fights with the big purple not-Chewbaca. Then they realised people just wanted more Clone Wars so they gave him a lightsaber and had the baddies start openly killing people.

It's actually the same way Clone Wars saved itself. It started with sarcastic gay battle droids and Ahsoka being a tween and calling Anakin "Sky Guy", but got off that shit pretty fucking quick and went for age-inappropriate violence and oddly sexy Twileks instead.

>nerds clamoring on how Disney will make movies better than the prequels
>can't even make new shit that sells so they don't have to pay royalties to Lucas

lel

TikTok is this generation's nursery rhymes and Fortnite is their imaginary friend.

Kids nowadays don't give a fuck about twee little Disney pseudo-anime

Because rebel scum are shit, and they literally can't stop force feeding them to us. I'm more interested in the Empire/First Order than the rebellion. I don't want to watch people killing soldiers doing their jobs. I want to see the extermination of rebel terrorists and watch friends fighting alongside fellow soldiers.

Attached: Kao Cen Darach and Satele Shan vs Lord Vindican and Malgus.webm (1000x562, 2.96M)

you have a point

when almost every piece of culture is a bout a group of young rebellious teens taking down a large empire who would really give a shit after the 60th time that year.

This clip should be the entire movie this upcoming December. No sound too.

The entire movie should be in the style of Gendywars

Attached: Mace Windu 1.webm (636x360, 2.89M)

Attached: Mace Windu 2.webm (636x360, 2.85M)

Attached: Mace Windu 3.webm (636x360, 2.87M)

Best sequences of the series

EMMY AWARD NOMINIATED

Who did....

Attached: Clone Wars ARC Trooper.webm (848x480, 2.77M)

....it better?

Attached: Clone Last Stand.webm (1040x442, 2.73M)

Because their scheduling and marketing department is retarded as well? Or they wanted it to fail. In that case, they did everything right.

Of course they wanted it to fail

FOR THE REPUBLIC!!!!!!

Well, nobody should be surprised because most probably forgot this show exists at all.

The first trailer got released everyone hated it and after that we got like one user who would occasionally mention the show in threads saying its "not complete shit" and that's it

t.

Attached: DIDF.png (600x400, 341K)

>Poe, Holdo, and Rose

Unironically who?

He's a furfag.

Attached: Satele vs Malgus.webm (854x480, 2.38M)

Lame B8.

He wants to get fucked in the ass by one

>soldiers don't even try to help
>they're like "laser swords, not our beat"

Same here, dude. Haven't watched a single starshit movie since the prequels.
t. lad that was born in the late 80's

Attached: Darach Dualwield.webm (720x486, 1.98M)

The Clone Wars cartoons were an interactive experience. Watching them with Yea Forums, talking about it afterwards, telling the writers to do better on social media and them taking it really personally.

It was a beautiful thing.

Attached: Red Isn't My Color.webm (532x300, 2.91M)

This one, Fordo is fucking on objective

Yes but for some reason there was an old temple dedicated to her somewhere on Lothal.
It's pure nonsense, just to allow Filoni to bring his waifu back and fuck up the ending of Soï Wars Rebels.
I'm still pissed that he also brought Thrawn into that shit show only to turn him into a loser and have him disappear at the last second thanks to FTL space whales.

Gee, Filoni, how big of a shark are we jumping today?

Attached: keikaku.jpg (640x477, 51K)

Disney Wars has made four movies:

2 with no content for kids
2 with only a cute droid and/or plush toys for kids.

I have no idea how this happened. I guess George understood kids- Disney just milks them.

but it was a soldier who blew up a grenade in malgus' face..

>Thrawn with pupils
DROPPED.

How the hell is 7mil copies sold disappointing? EA cannot afford its moon doom fortress?

You missed Empire/Vader fanboys. Half of Rogue One hit the target audience on that.

I never ever got this, is it really such a big deal?

I'm pretty sure they gave Ventress pupils too. Just makes it easier for an audience to empathise with a character.

Attached: Anakin Ventress Duel.webm (608x336, 2.65M)

Attached: Anakin Ventress Defeat.webm (608x336, 2.69M)

>that Maul wojack shoop

*outshines your entire trilogy*

>Everyone wants to be Rey, Finn
Thanks bro I've just spent literal 10 minutes trying to remember what the negros name was. Yes, that guy, everyone fucking loves him right. What's his full name by the way? And what's Poe's full name while we're at it? They're iconic characters right, so do you remember their names?

Finn was a clone right, he doesn't have a name because his dad was a drop of synthetic sperm based on warped Boba Fett DNA

I remember Rogue One better than I remember the second movie. I don't even remember what the fuck that movie was called. The one with the weird slow police chase subplot

>Finn was a clone
Was he though. If he's a clone, his behavior makes zero sense because he's nothing like his "clones".

>And what's Poe's full name while we're at it?
Poe......Batarang?

Genndy Wars, only because guns akimbo is cooler than using a minigun as a baseball bat. Still, I will say that Droid Gunship swooping in casually and dropping an entire horde of Super Battle Droids in a few seconds is kind of terrifying.

I'm sure he was a clone at the start of the first movie, but his brainwashing fucked up or something so he escaped

I figured out that Empire nuts were closet Nazi fanboys a long time ago. thanks for the confirmation. : )

>And what's Poe's full name while we're at it?
Poe Damn Moron?

Thats because youre a know nothing scrub
Chiss dont have visible pupils. Supposed to be solid red

EA/DICE was hoping it would make more but it's still considered a success by them. The lootbox controversy killed a lot of hope.

but the empire is made of cloned niggers?

>They need to make a gritty action SW cartoon set during the Mandalorian War

They have that, it's called Clone Wars

Attached: Mando Puberty.jpg (1280x900, 155K)

He isn't a clone. He's a space muslim from the space muslim planet he was was abducted from that's set to appear in Episode 9. His long lost sister is the one who wields the giant bow and has a bigass afro.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-03-27-at-6.26.45-AM.png (384x748, 87K)

It's about fuel. That's what's so powerful about it.

Man, the sexual tension between Obi-wan and Ventress in this episode was HIGH

Attached: 20180603_184748.jpg (3445x1531, 3.93M)

YAAAAS SPESS KWEEEEN

>Korkie kinda looks like Obi-wan
>Satine says hes her "nephew"
>Satines only Sister is a Redhead
>Satine is Blonde
>Obi-Wan is Light Brown

HMMMMMMMM

Obi-Wan was trained by Qui-Gon Jinn, a guy who considered rules to be optional guidelines. He was a shitty jedi

Attached: Insulting Vader.png (1920x881, 335K)

Just generally they wanted it to appeal to every demographic that hadn't been its historical target audience.

Lucas tried that too with Amidala and it didn't work then either

I forget, was S4 after TLJ was released?
Would Filoni have known any of the details ahead of time to make sure he didn't accidentally cause a continuity fuck up?
What if he deliberately added it in so the precedent was there, knowing full well that the level of absolute clusterfuck on the horizon would guarantee it's use, thus mercy killing the franchise?

Attached: 1449553151730.jpg (808x322, 45K)

quoted for truth

Or the chaddest jedi in that he fucked half the galaxy's prime pussy during wartime

Jedi are supposed to keep it in their pants. But Jedi are also supposed to be peacekeepers and then he did pic related.

Obi-Wan was a chad, this is true, but he was a terrible Jedi.

Attached: Mount Up.webm (636x360, 2.9M)

Attached: Obi-Wan Durge Duel.webm (636x360, 2.76M)

Attached: mandalore_the_ultimate_by_wraithdt-d4v2gg5.jpg (1200x772, 295K)

Thrawn not having pupils was a large intimidation factor. People he spoke to never knew what he was focusing on, and the fact his most dangerous asset was his observational ability was a subtle touch of menace to anyone who knew him.

Attached: Durge Returns.webm (530x300, 2.88M)

Amidala was Lucas trying to make nice with the Hollywood (((Establishment))).

It didn't work, and Portman was the weak link in the cast.

>"Emmy-award nominated"

He wanted her to sell lots of Barbies in Phantom Menace, right? That's why she had a different outfit in every scene.

>Amidala was Lucas trying to make nice with the Hollywood (((Establishment))).
Did they like Watto?

>First master and spiritual Grandmaster routinely told the council to fuck off
>actual master got laid repeatedly, never even tried to hide it and nobody gave a shit
It's no wonder he went off the rails, and no wonder he felt it a touch unfair that everyone but him got away with it.

ci

Or...because costumes are the cheapest form of special effect this side of falsies.

Except her being in a different costume in every scene was an intentional decision to appeal to young girls

I honestly don't know. I doubt they minded him.

>I will train the boy, without the Council's permission if I must

Obi-Wan had literally no fucks to give

That whole scene with Satine, Obi-Wan and Maul was one of the best moments of television. (webm unrelated)

Attached: TCW - Maul vs Obi-Wan.webm (800x450, 2.74M)

Disney's utter failure to market costumes is pretty astonishing when you see how masterfully Lucas did it.
Each main character in both trilogies has multiple costumes or iterations designed so he could flog as many variants of them as possible, while the ST has gone to great lengths to force each character into as few costumes as possible.

>Disney's utter failure to market costumes is pretty astonishing
Friendly reminder that KK banned everything related to Slave Leia (costumes, action figures, etc.).

Obi was pretty much a paragon of Jedi virtue except the shagging. Taking on Anakin was his one disobedient move. He even chastised qui gonn when still an apprentice for breaking the rules

Looks bad. Not new clones wars or rebels season ohhh wonder why

>this is pretty much mauls "intro" back into the universe

Its so fucking good

Attached: Star Wars Rebels Obi Wan vs Maul analysis.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

>give Obi-Wan a roya pacifistl Mango gf
That idea should have fucking awful, but they actually managed to make it work, and seeing how Obi-Wan would have dealt with the event that made Anakin fall was both fascinating and tragic in hindsight. It makes you realise he would have completely understood Anakin's situation if he'd known about it.

I admit I might be biased, because that was also the moment where Lucas drove a steamroller over the (then) most annoying faggots in Star Wars

I miss them

Attached: AdmiralAlienAndCaptainMustache.jpg (625x850, 774K)

Based user supporting the BTFOing of Traviss Mandofags

Cast them

Liam Cummingham as Pellaeon

>Thrawn with pupils
At the very least, the comic adaptation of Timothy Zahn's new canonical book made them less noticeable by really turning up the contrast.

Attached: Thrawn1artwork4.jpg (659x1000, 205K)

Clone Wars does so much to make episode 3 seem less retarded in hindsight. It made a mission out of filling plot holes and doing it in a likeable way.

Like remember that time the Jedi's went full guantanamo? Maybe they actually are losing sight of their mission in the fires of war.....

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1565904155272.webm

Attached: Guantanamo.png (1277x539, 704K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SOBEC2fZvck
Sam Witwer is so great as Maul.

People say that it was the best fight but to me it felt off. They've spent a season building up to that final encounter and... that's it? 3/4 of the episode was wasted on Space Aladdin walking in the desert with Chopper.

or because her outfits had a meaning

It didn't need an entire episode, we had all of Clone Wars to have Kenobi and Maul bantering at one another. Just a simple, clean, final duel was all it needed.

Attached: Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Maul.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

She was a literal princess.
You don't think it made sense to constantly have different outfits on?

I like how the second guy was already balding so he just shaved.

She's not a princess at all. She was an elected Queen chosen because the Naboo have a superstition where underage little girls being in charge brings good fortune.

Once she got "too old" they elected a new queen and she was made a senator.

If you're the elect queen and look different each time you enter a room, it's easier fro people to lose focus on your unique features, which allows you to masquerade as your own handmaiden in plain sight and vice versa.

It's a common IRL CIA tactic, actually.

>She's not a princess at all
She was literally called a princess

but she never was one

> Obi-Wan takes on his usual stance
> Switches to the stance Qui-Gon uses
> Maul recognises it, decides to use the same 'Saber hilt to the Jaw' move he took down Qui-Gon with
> Obi-Wan is prepared for it

Pure kino. This is what lightsaber fights should be about.

In her government's definition, she was

It's a major weakness of the rebels format of always following the ghost crew. In TCW, the multiple protagonist format meant that they could cut away to any random group of people at any time, meaning they could rack up the tension by reminding people that anyone not seen in a main episode was fair game, or go for a completely wild direction for a one off.

Filoni clearly tried to compensate in Rebels, but for 3 seasons no main characters had a confirmed death until Maul, and having to always have the chain of the ghost crew round their necks meant that they were severely limited in scope.
If it had been the TCW format, Obi-Wan and Maul would have been just them in a Cowboy/Samurai episode, and Thrawn would have had his threat go through the roof by hunting down and exterminating rebel cells headed by side protagonists.

Rebels isn't TCW and it was never meant to be. It wanted to tell a story about a close knit group of characters getting involved in the Galactic Civil War; much the same as the Original Trilogy. That's an entirely different premise from the "anthology" style of TCW that followed a million different disparate protagonists, many of whom never once met each other.

That is the stupidest thing any marketer can do though. The new target audience never switches over and your old audience hates you now.

>Filoni manages to, in less than a minute, show a character learning and moving on from the past and another suffering the consequences of wallowing in it
>with absolutely no words
It's tragic seeing glimpses of what could have been flashing through

Attached: 1489855237392.png (1184x450, 531K)

>introduce character
>he is a total badass, instant fan favorite
>call him Imma Gon Die
>he dies

Filoni is a master ruseman

Attached: Ima-Gun_Di_for_the_Republic.png (1920x816, 2.29M)

>Rebels isn't TCW and it was never meant to be
And it was garbage

Attached: Drunk clones.webm (1176x500, 1.51M)

wrong

Attached: 1520391429815.png (1920x1080, 3.17M)

I liked it a lot, a quick decisive duel isn't something we've seen in Star Wars.

Attached: Hard times have only just begun.gif (497x373, 489K)

Attached: You Are So Fucking Fucked.jpg (1440x804, 145K)

>It says here on your resume you play video games?

Attached: Into the Trash it Goes.png (878x900, 464K)

>minigun trooper
BASED MEGACHAD

is this just one guy that makes these long ass sjw bait posts? i keep seeing them all over this board

>rebels gets criticised for being a major art/animation downgrade from TCW
>make the next series even worse
>after having dropped quite possibly the worst PR fuck up in cinematic history
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

Attached: General Grievous arrives.webm (1180x500, 1.37M)

You're retarded

Pablo Hidalgo said the series was always supposed to end after season 2.

Rebels wasn't a downgrade by any means, it was just a different artstyle. For some inexplicable reason, TCW fans took offence to Ralph McQuarrie.
Resistance however is a lot worse, but 90% of that is due to the awful cel-shading

Was that before or after he offered a discount on the wonderful bridge he had for sale?

I'm willing to believe this but do you have a source? Ideally dating before the news of this "cancellation".
Rebels ended "early" too, but that was just a series finale, not a cancellation.

Jason Isaacs as Thrawn
or alternatively Clive Owen

This is EA we’re talking about. Disney had to force them to make BF2 even a regular grind and not P2W.

>Thrawn would have had his threat go through the roof by hunting down and exterminating rebel cells headed by side protagonists.
Exactly. That's why I miss TCW (and I don't want to see the Disney version of the 7th season).
Thrawn was just a generic moustache twirling villain in SWRebels,

>Rebels isn't TCW and it was never meant to be.
The pitch was "what if Disney made Firefly in Star Wars?". Turns out it was a dumb idea.

Pablo Hidalgo is also a big fat liar who will say anything to keep his comfy seat at LucasFilm.

Attached: Grievous - Rape Face Activated.webm (424x240, 2.81M)

The lightsabers were McQuarrie design.
The general models were much worse. Just compare Maul

I like the Respawn guys but Fallen Order looks like a pile of shit.

Jason Isaacs was already in Star Wars, he was the big bald inquisitor in Rebels season 1

>The pitch was "what if Disney made Firefly in Star Wars?".
I thought the pitch was "what if we did a cartoon version of the original trilogy?" which turned out to be a great idea

By the way Scout Troopers are objectively the best trooper fight me

Attached: 1486355106516.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

>Rebels wasn't a downgrade by any means
Come on, look at the 3D models, the textures, the lighting.
>For some inexplicable reason, TCW fans took offence to Ralph McQuarrie
McQuarrie's art style is perfect for establishing a visual but it doesn't translate well into 3D. The lightsabers shouldn't have a tiny light, it should've been like it was portrayed in the other movies and shows. Look at the design of the USS Enteprise that he made for Phase 2 (the cancelled sequel to Star Trek TOS) and compare it to the first 3D art work that CBS released for Star Trek Discovery (before they turned it into a fidget spinner), it's awful.

I like the Death Troopers but I hate how they were ridiculed in SW Rebels.

TCW was better. On top of being more competently shot, it had any substance whatsoever and didn't lean on just style to exist.

>The lightsabers shouldn't have a tiny light
They did in ANH
>Come on, look at the 3D models, the textures, the lighting.
If you compare them side by side the textures are actually higher resolution and more detailed in Rebels, as well as the props having higher polycount and realism than the literal wooden carvings with flat paint in TCW
>I hate how they were ridiculed in SW Rebels.
???

Attached: Vader vs. Obi-Wan.png (1918x816, 2.46M)

Genndywars would have been better if not for the hyperedgy gary stu villain Durge

why is all animation so shitty nowadays? wtf. we have all this technology and we seem to be regressing. same with comic books. art is absolute shit.

probably a global warming metaphor

her outfits were the most interesting part of her character desu

The characters on SW Rebels are 3D stick figures with their clothes painted on them with no bump-map. The only characters to have a higher polycount and better textures are the stormtroopers (and their variants, like scout or death).
>???
I meant that they were easily defeated by Space Aladdin and Sabine.

I think it's made by the same company that made Tron: Uprising.

palps is good in everything. he'll probably be good in the upcoming nu-wars movie.

Defeated by a Jedi, a Mandalorian, an overpowered astromech droid, and Saw Gerrera
>The characters on SW Rebels are 3D stick figures with their clothes painted on them with no bump-map.
Have you actually seen either of these shows?

Attached: TCW-Rebels.jpg (3000x3999, 973K)

Gendywars would have been better if Gendy was one of two directors. He's always been style over substance and that makes it really hard to care about anything he does beyond the initial impression.

>Saw Gerrera

Really?

I meant to say "I would have considered Genndywars better than Filoni's TCW if there was no Durge"
Many things could be done to make a show better than it already is

TCW had a style that doesn't age.
>Yoda turned into Green Anthony Hopkins

really what?

>TCW had a style that doesn't age.
Well yeah, that's what happens when you literally have to age characters up 20 years

Filoni actually made me want to watch his show rather than just make a 2 hour long action setpiece. I'd have liked to see Gendy be the action director under Filoni, but he's all off on his caveman shit and Filoni is a shell of his former self.

What? You didn't know that he also appeared on SW Rebels (and the new EA game)?

Filoni did. Genndy is talented, but TCW was just done so much better

This. The kind of fags who will buy hideous $100 Star Wars Barbie dolls.

Attached: Soy Wars.png (1967x1483, 1.57M)

They boned and after they continue to do so even when they became one with the Force. You cannot convince me otherwise

Attached: 1544956269685.png (697x1220, 569K)

I miss /swco/

Also im glad this thread is a bit more positive than usual star wars discussions online. That's the thing that makes SJW's and Lucasfilm feel validated when they brush you off, because you just say you hate everything.

The thing that will really sting fake fans isn't calling Rey a mary sue, it's simply talking about how good the stuff you like is and why, both new and old without making it at the expense of the ST. It's how you stop being dismissed as a russian troll.

More people should talk about how good Filoni is and hopes for the Mandalorian, and how far Battlefront 2 has come and that Ahsoka is probably going to be announced this month, or The Clone Wars, or the new Thrawn books, or how Crimson Corsair might actually be a cool episode of Resistance, whatever. Remember that if you're truly the Star Wars fans Lucasfilm should care about, then be Star Wars fans without blanket-hating anything even slightly associated with Disney.

TLJ is dogshit, as are JJ's movies. But don't make that the end-all, be-all of your Star Wars fandom because otherwise you just prove their smug points about you not being the audience anymore.

Was it /soulkino/?

Attached: owk4nftxnrr01~01.jpg (1080x957, 135K)

Clone Wars show is pretty good, it taught a lot of good life lessons and had very good story arcs, definitely good for children and teens.

Some episodes were shit though.

Wow I want to fuck that Barbie.

>droids taking turns to each shoot him
lol

>Star Wars is for kids
>Proceed to remove all the fun from the movies. Make it about female empowerment, LGBTQ+, niggers. Make it dark and depressing.

Only fags dont ship Obi and Ventress

Attached: 1534593637129.png (500x417, 197K)

>telling the writers to do better on social media and them taking it really personally.

Personally in like taking responsibility and trying to improve, or personally as in calling you an incel trying to unperson you without accepting any blame?

>pic
That doesn't even look like a character from Star Wars. Why are they doing that? Is it because they want it to be easier to cosplay as?

Fucking crazy right? Sekiro sold 4 million and was considered a success.

the film was made to appease soi thirtysomething retards on twitter just like all netflix/amazon garbage, not teenage girls

>I miss /swco/
Fuck no you don't, Yea Forumsmblr was cringy enough as it is, then it got invaded by Yea Forums

underrated

>how far Battlefront 2 has come
>OMG they removed the literal pay 2 win casino mechanics and added a bunch of content that should have been there at launch! Thanks so much EA/DICE you guys are the bestest!!!

Attached: jZSiqxR.jpg (380x358, 17K)

hey look, a post from 2017

Be Disney

Saturate the market with nothing but capeshit to where that’s all normies and Zoomers watch

Piss off your core SW demographic with woke shit

Wonder why no one interested in SW anymore

Theyll Shadow of War it and gate late game progression

its 2019 - 2 years after release - and all BF2 has gotten are a couple of heroes, a map, and some clone trooper skins

no new weapons, no offline content, no new starships in fact starship battles have been completely deprecated - the devs no longer work on them at all

Reminder that Disney's 4.4 billion investment into Star Wars has netted then 27 billion from ALL Star Wars sources. This meme about them not being able to make it back is based on bullshit.

Yeah we need this family franchise to get a super edgy thing it'll be super epic. You're just as out of touch as Disney is

It's literally gotten new content every month for almost a year, with multiple new modes, a plethora of quality and content updates, reinforcements, a shitton of skins, 4 new heroes with more incoming, multiple new maps and the past few months have given us updated older ones in the meantime while we wait for Felucia which should be getting a trailer reveal very soon.

You're talking out your ass with no offline or new starships too, although granted they stopped adding content to that nearly a year ago, because a completely different studio was doing the space stuff, not Dice. Campaign got DLC and Arcade has had a ton of updates with plans for a major one still in the works to be revealed soon.

This is the greatest sin of Disney Star Wars. They failed to make these fun movies for kids to enjoy. In fact these movies seem very anti-fun for some reason.

They could have easily dropped the game and left it dead in the water

But they didnt, instead they turned it around and gave fans what they wanted
This is what game devs should do in the case of fuckups, and they've added a decent stream of content monthly for a while, and will be revealing a ton of stuff at the end of the month

So please, continue to be a 2017 r/gaming redditor

Attached: retard.gif (220x121, 202K)

>But they didnt, instead they turned it around and gave fans what they wanted
I feel nothing but pity for the morons who actually believe this, they have been played just as badly as the rubes who fell for SWTOR

Can you back up your claim bacause with the 2 park its more like 10 billion they sunk and the 4 movie didnt even break that mark and dont forget they dont make a dime on the videogame franchise.

>reeee we want clone wars content!
>literally gives nothing but clone wars content for over a year
>so much that the OTfags start screeching

Tbqh this is a lot lower than they were probably projecting.

>family franchise
Fuck off back to your echo chamber safe-space reddit, faggot

go back to /GoTG/ Martin

Attached: CHILDREN OF ALL AGES.jpg (750x953, 67K)

I didnd't even know this came out.

Good.

That was actually based Filoni's doing, he talked about how he got more control as time went on and how when he was told no he would do it anyway just to prove to Disney they were being stupid

>family film for all ages
>Luke gets his hand cut off
>Vader gets electrocuted to death and you can see his innards
>Multiple people get strangled to death
>People dismember animals and stuff half-dead people inside them
>Regularly depicts genocide using weapons of mass destruction
>Anakin gets his arm chopped off
>Anakin decapitates Dooku and you can see his head rolling on the floor
>Anakin kills a room full of children
>Anakin kills a village of sand people

Star Wars: A Family Film

In Solo, they probably went with smuggling fuel because smuggling other contraband like drugs, weapons, or people, would be problematic.

>Light side

Attached: Skin that smokewagon, see what happens.gif (498x364, 377K)

>Gotta go save my OC DO NOT STEAL: the series

Gross

I'm a big fan of orange Waifu but I wish they'd just thrown her in carbonite instead of using time travel.

Vader putting her on ice because he couldn't quite bring himself to off her would have been an interesting bit of character building.

Attached: Ahsoka-Vader-Gif-07072017.gif (484x281, 964K)

i think it comes down to all of the designs and characters looking drab and boring. watching kylo ren do shit without his helmet is lame because he lacks any intimidation factor. nothing looks cool or imaginative and the ones that do are sidelined and given 2 seconds of screentime.

Attached: Sidon_Ithano_CT.png (512x741, 584K)

Based "I miss them" poster.

I miss them too, friend.

Attached: 1519791344324.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

>new canon

Dropped.

>goes hunting for Dooku's lightsaber collection
>ends up finding CT-6116 frozen
>Kix joins Corsair on pirate adventures
This was so kino it hurts

Attached: kix, corsair, and the fuckable twilek.png (885x264, 650K)

I feel like this is a monkey paw situation where I wanted it to be cancelled but something worse will take its place.

>more soul in 40 seconds than the entirety of the sequel trilogy

Two years and it still doesn't have as much content as OG BF2.
>They could have easily dropped the game and left it dead in the water
They should have, and shut down DICE for good measure, as they're a shit tier developer. But they're probably on the chopping block now anyway after the disaster known as Battlefield V.

Attached: Fordo BTFO Droids.webm (375x215, 2.91M)

Genndywars worked well for what it was. A highlight of the war to bridge the gap between ep.2 and 3

Attached: Star Wars Clone Wars Gendy ARC troopers.webm (848x480, 2.76M)

It's also fucking unneccessary. She could have just escaped the temple and spent time in a coma or something.

Ahsoka was my ultimate waifu of all time and I wished upon the monkey's paw to ensure her survival...learning only too late the purity of a husbando

Attached: 1519250683826.png (1920x1080, 3.66M)

Carbonite. She's going forward in time not backward, there are plenty of in universe methods of putting someone in suspension so they don't age.

I'm an Ahsokafag and I didn't like the time travel. I like that her character is still around but there were better ways to do it.

Attached: Ahsoka popsicle sploosh.jpg (538x802, 166K)

>telling the writers to do better on social media and them taking it really personally
>Personally in like taking responsibility and trying to improve, or personally as in calling you an incel trying to unperson you without accepting any blame?
Go fuck yourself. This is literally the only reason why they turned Obi-Wan into a pussy who got his assed kicked every time he showed up Since Season 4. Dave said people complained about Obi-Wan getting away with no harm and nothing happening to him so he decided that the character should experience more pain.
This is why no creator should listen to the "fans" to tell them what to do. It's the reason why Rebels is absolute garbage for ruining a bunch of characters by forcing them in.

Attached: 28235248_329724890866603_1809657521349603186_o.jpg (1000x559, 56K)