Why are Ajax so cringe

Why are Ajax so cringe

Attached: 949064E8-6D39-4B3E-8917-8AC6B1F3F951.jpg (627x911, 134.01K)

Bald fraud vs Bald fraud next season

The Fraud bowl!

They're the epitome of 'p-p-please remember us! w-w-we are relevant too!'

t.psv supporter

He's right though

Only other response is to look bitter about it and get memed, also probably distract the manager and or players ahead of the final games

Instead of leading the revolt of the Non5 leagues they kowtow to this plastic club at every turn.

They're Dutch so they'll do anything for money, even selling their dignity

Listen to Vichy Frenchy here.
That whole sell you everything meme is only because some jew merchants larped as Dutch.
The Dutch are calvanists. Not slave trading jews. Hence the nicks Double Dutch and Dutch Schulz etc in America. Its a mistake about Deutsch/Dutch and ofcourse jews.
A while ago someone posted a monkey with a big nose here, which apparently had the name Dutch. Then to me it was clear it was a reference to a jew who larped as a Dutch in the 17th or whatever century the monkey was named. We are lanky, tall, blonde people orginally. No big noses at all. Its jews larping as Dutch. No joke

Hence the money jokes.

What a joke.

Being the former club of the manager of Manchester United is the most remarkable in the past 10 years for Ajax.

Debate me.

>1 euro has been deducted from your tikkie for reading this post

Why?
I just remembered Rebecca Loos, the wymen who infiltrated Beckhams life.
I wondered, she was Dutch wasnt she, but where tf did she came from all of a sudden milking the story making big money out of it. You would think the French proverb was right, she is Dutch and literally sells her body and story for cash.
Google newsflash: she is jewish and her father was a diplomat
Other newsflash: she could be even Mossad.
But anyway, like I said, sometime if you look closer, you can see past the Dutchyness and see the real thing.

Take Edgar Davids. It's a Surinam slave name. Suriname was owned by the Dutch.
Why is he David's (property) then? Get it? David...

Dutch my ass, they just hopped on board and used our supreme sailing techniques to expand their slavetrade. Simple as

Tbf: I never thought of Rebecca Loos to be a jew. I literally suspected it only 5 minutes ago.

I got some more news for you:
Guess who ran the Red Light District in Amsterdam. Take one guess..
Google: zwarte Joop, he was the godfather of the Red Light District and owned the biggest sexhouse Casa Rosso.
It was like that even in the 1900s.
But hardly anyone notices these patterns.

One of the most reddit clubs

lmao

>We are lanky, tall, blonde people orginally. No big noses at all. Its jews larping as Dutch. No joke Hence the money jokes.

Then why did you rebel against your true king and formed a jew republic?

It's racist to notice patterns

Rebecca Loos also milked pigs on a farm on live TV

Was gonna ask how do you even milk a pig as if they were cows, then I googled it and holy fuck that bitch really gave a pig a handjob.

Attached: derptwerp.jpg (625x625, 58.1K)

Where the fuck is she now? She skyrocketed into fame in that era, also in Dutch media. She seems memoryholed.

Also Johan Cruijff is known to be money hungry. Guess who his agent was? A jew who guarded other jews in prison camps during World War II. LOL
Then Cruijff was adviced by someone to invest in a pigs farm, guess by whom, well I bet you know by now. So he lost all his fortune, thats why he extended his career in the US at Diplomats and Aztecs. It was a money thing since he was broke. Silly Johan.

Republic was good, our royals are Jewish pawns

>French flag

You are prolly right, but remember they play both sides

You now remember Van der Sar’s letter to Man United when they sold them VDB, lmao

Attached: 6591D011-6120-41E8-8A70-3B57CECC7BB5.jpg (960x1200, 246.53K)

High on themselves they drove a bus with Ajax says hello thru Barcelona when they sold Franky de Yung

Ajax have won more European Cups than un*Ted

They invented football

Vic Buckingham was English

unitedbros.. exposing our greatest shame just like that...

This is gay asf

Hen Tag dood wat nou

What is with this absolute cuck mentality that Ajax have? Why are they so desperate to bow down and suck the cock of any bigger club that comes and buys their players? It's embarrassing.

Attached: 1584141933370.png (386x445, 259.57K)

Seriously they did it with Barca and Juve lol

Based Britbong knower
I imaging yourself eating mashed pies and drinker ale

Not even this angle can hide is Frieza third form skull

Good god I hate Ajax

god i fucking hate the zoomers behind their pr team so much

Now give us Antony

Didn't they make CL semis a couple years ago

I had a dutch gf for a short time, her name was Marloes or something, I called her Mara. I told her just for fun I'm a fan of Patricia Paay and she pretended not to know her but I saw in her eyes she knew. We broke up the next day. Kek.

Sounds like the adventures of 2 twelve years old on a campingsite in the summertime at a Croatian village near the beach somewhere. Amirite?
Marloes, guessing its mid nineties, since Marloes isnt a modern name.

>Patricia Paay
Jesi li njoj pišao u usta?

This is a town known for whoring out their women and smoking weed

this

Sneed dood wat nau??

>their women
They're all foreigners. Either black or eastern europeans, probably a fair bit of south americans/south east asians.

cuck club

Dutch people in general are like this, very strange culture

>le wholesome classy sportsmanship
dutch people are absolutely spineless cucks holy shit

i wish someone would kick ajax right in the nuts

Rangnick was right. United are six years behind Liverpool. Ten Hag will be lucky to last 6 months.

You lot spend 4 hours driving to our beautiful beaches only to spend the entire day digging holes and trenches.

Explain to someone who has no idea what you're on about

>beautiful beaches
>tf

Imagine going to the beach and not digging a big hole

Why the fuck would I go to a Dutch beach, that’s what greece is for. I only go to nl for drugs and whores like any other sane man

To dig holes and trenches...

Last time the Krauts wanted to visited your beautiful beaches they overthrew your country in 5 days and occupied it for 5 years.

>We are lanky, tall originally
We were among the shortest people in Europe until ~150 years ago though, get your facts straight bucko

Stfu about 150 years ago. No one cares about the Uruguay wc era penal.
We are tall as fuck right now. TALL.AS.FUCK.