Will it ever be explained?

will it ever be explained?

Attached: 1_6RbOVygF-HaHoTUTtOhXOw.jpg (1200x816, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YyqEjatCSe0
youtube.com/watch?v=b2JbZPv4lgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. But
>inb4 some faggots post a graphic about pins in the floor which doesn't explain the unbelievable ankle strength they'd all need

Well he submitted a patent for it

Attached: jackson-1-398x640-398x640.jpg (398x640, 30K)

It’s like a magic trick. The pins come up from the floor and go into slots in their shoes acting as a counter balance. Of course they’re also highly skilled dancers with great body control.

>doesn't explain the unbelievable ankle strength
cables

user are you ok?

Attached: wp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F03%2FJackson-2.jpg%2Foriginal.jpg (1200x1948, 239K)

Attached: wp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F03%2FJackson.jpg%2Foriginal.jpg (1200x1941, 224K)

Dude! Just tilt the whole set.

Attached: INC-03509.jpg (1200x800, 179K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YyqEjatCSe0

It really isn't that difficult of a feat to pull off if you aren't a fat fuck

they probably just had some kind of spring based braces as part of the magic shoe design

This MJ and his dancers weighed like 140 pounds max.

Correct. You can see how much ankle support they had here . Basically like hiking boots.

They're hanging from their ankles.

so they just didn't trip over a bunch of giant pins sticking out of the floor while wearing Robert Downey Jr's shoes?

No
Never
You are completely right if you think this was actually some kind of sourcery or magic
MJ was really a Ubermensch

Brainless sperg faggot

are you ok?
are you ok user?

The pins were hidden until they needed to perform the lean trick and then the stage technicians hit a switch to make them rise up through holes in the stage floor. MJ’s tour productions were absolutely top notch.

I MISS HOW HE TOUCHED MY HEART BROS

SHAMONE

HEE HEE

>Have you been up in my wishing tree?

I know this might be a foreign concept for you, but MJ and his dancers rehearsed their routines quite a bit. I know in this day and age, people expect to get everything right here and now without any work, but it does actually take a bit of dedication to do some things,

>In the music video, Jackson and the dancers perform an "anti-gravity lean" that appears physically impossible.[11] The dancers lean forward 45 degrees with their backs straight and feet flat on the floor, and hold the pose before returning upright.[11] The lean moves the body's center of mass further than it can support.[11]

>In the video, the illusion was achieved using cables and a harness.[12][13] In October 1993, Jackson and his team patented a method of performing the lean in concert using specially designed shoes that hook into pegs that rise from the stage.[11] Even with the shoes, the move requires good athletic core strength.[13]

This. I guess zoomers don’t give a shit about production quality and will happily pay to watch some shitty soundcloud rapper on xanax or whatever lazily do their set.

will this ever be explained

Attached: file.png (634x951, 822K)

Only the Chaddest of Chads are capable of such sorcery.

Wires.

why is this so funny

magnet shoe

>doesn't explain the strength

maybe their fit dancers and not paranoid fat incels waiting for mummas chicken tendies.

Janny are you ok?

Attached: pepe smooth dab.jpg (774x850, 197K)

There's video footage of a concert where the background dancer fucks it up and trips a bit before unplugging the shoe thing.

that was hilarious

Are you okay?

You remind me of a YouTube comment where someone said that MJ was on a moving walkway when doing the moonwalk.

Are you okay, Janny?

JANNY ARE YOU OKAY?
WILL YOU TELL US, THAT YOU'RE OKAY?
THERE'S A THREAD ON THE FIRST PAGE
THEN HE DABBED YOU, A TUXEDO, JANNY
HE CAME INTO YOUR REPORT QUEUE
LEFT THE PEPE, SAYING FUCK YOU
AND THEN YOU CRIED TO THE MOD TOO
YOU WERE DABBED ON
IT WAS YOUR DOOM

JANNY ARE YOU OKAY, SO JANNY ARE YOU OKAY, ARE YOU OKAY, JANNY?

YOU'VE BEEN FUCKED BY
YOU'VE BEEN DABBED ON BY

A CUTE CRIMINAL

Attached: cc.png (533x601, 210K)

fucking hell hahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=b2JbZPv4lgY

The problem the dancers had was begin able to find their marker in the dark and get their shoe is correctly and secure it in such a short window. Several times you can see in this that they miss it.

>Some anons never knew the joys of carelessly riding side saddle on a bike.

The picture that saved Yea Forums..

Chadness

You sound like a coupla fags.

JANNY AYUWOKI