What went wrong with The Wonder Years by the end of the show? Season 6 was pretty shit

What went wrong with The Wonder Years by the end of the show? Season 6 was pretty shit.

Attached: winnie-cooper-kevin-arnold-the-wonder-years.jpg (2411x3000, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTWMEfO2PV0
pscp.tv/danicamckellar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you just know

I like it all throughout. Kevin was a bit of a cuck though. Alsot dat s1-s2 winnie hnnnngggggg

did she age well?

Because once the lead of a coming of age series has already come of age, there's no point.

Yeah the quality was dwindling by the last season in general but honestly a few of the episodes were some of the best-written ones of the series. In particular:

Hulk Arnold
The Little Women
Fishing

As the years went by, it stopped being wonderful.

youtube.com/watch?v=fTWMEfO2PV0

I'd say so

Those truly were, The Wonder Years (C)

1. winnie reveals herself to be a turboslut in season 4 when she gives a bj to that dude at the museum, which they somewhat recover from with putting her in a car wreck at the end of season 4 but it's still hard to like her and you just know she's going to do it again

2. the new friends in the high school are annoying like that curly haired twitchy guy, there's also that sarcastic i'm so smart dude who just moved there

3. it doesn't even feel like it's set in the 60s by season 6, music choices suck, visually it goes downhill, it's like they're just stamping episodes out without putting enough time or thought into them

4. kevin becomes too unlikable after going through puberty, has a gross creepy appearance and is an asshole, too horny

5. the dad's character is no longer that much of a curmudgeon

6. winnie becomes too bitchy and lame and you know she's cucking kevin by fucking the entire football team but refuses to put out to him, i guess this is one of the central storylines of the entire show and you no longer care about their relationship because of how shitty she is

7. the storylines get pretty weird and aren't funny or realistic, earlier on everything is pretty realistic and there are the flashbacks/day dreaming parts that just disappear

Attached: Winslow_Homer_-_Camp_Fire.jpg (3696x2304, 2.11M)

>:08

>4. kevin becomes too unlikable after going through puberty, has a gross creepy appearance and is an asshole, too horny

I actually love how he became kind of an ass hole that basically no one would want to be around. You start to see him turning into his dad a little bit.

She does aerobics and such on periscope.
pscp.tv/danicamckellar

oh hell yeah, hnng

People forget about Kevin’s hot big sister. Played the typical 60’s turbo-roastie... one of my earliest boner b8.

Attached: 9047E2B2-0EE3-472B-A563-C5DDCEDAE0BD.jpg (672x893, 71K)

WHAAAAAT WOULD YOU DOOOOO
IF AH SANG OUTTA TUUUUUNNE

Attached: 5B652CC8-8670-40FC-919B-41B93956D6DA.gif (335x251, 1.3M)

Same. She went on to get her tits out in a bunch of those HBO late night movies from back in the day.

Fun fact: During casting for the show, Danica McKeller competed with her own sister, Crystal for the role of Winnie. Danica eventually won but Crystal appeared as a recurring character and part time love interest to Kevin when he and Winnie weren’t together.
>pic related

Attached: D4AA768E-0F99-44A5-9E67-D1366BA7168D.jpg (924x530, 41K)

>she gives a bj to that dude at the museum

OK, so my memory of the show is a little hazy and I don't know if I ever got that far, but I really don't think they would have shown or even implied that sort of content. WTF?

They didn’t. user is just trying to be an edgy nihilist

>cunny wears netty pantyhose
Why is shit allowed?

I don't get why those chucklefucks kevin and winnie didn't get married, they were perfect assholes for each other.

hahah awkward hehe