What the f*ck is wrong with niggers?

What the f*ck is wrong with niggers?
twitter.com/mollyfprince/status/1161809310873268225

Attached: 1565834990871.png (1236x1788, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2019/aug/15/white-professor-investigated-quoting-james-baldwin-use-of-n-word-laurie-sheck
twitter.com/mollyfprince/status/1161869156536467457
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1161802637903302656
summit.news/2019/08/07/2019-data-shows-51-of-mass-shooters-were-black-only-29-were-white/
pnas.org/content/116/32/15877
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

uhhh buddy this isnt /pol/

Based nigs dabbing on the pigs.

>Already removed
What were those dumb niggers doing?

>melantated pypo

Attached: 1564987241899.jpg (3009x3240, 1.39M)

I don't blame them completely, they are encouraged to think they are untouchable

theguardian.com/books/2019/aug/15/white-professor-investigated-quoting-james-baldwin-use-of-n-word-laurie-sheck

>0 white
nigg you realize latino isn't a race you fucking retard

i think you meant to put Hispanic there buddy

twitter.com/mollyfprince/status/1161869156536467457

>I showed niggers acting like animals and was then surprised and offended when people called them out as such
Dumb cunt.

hERE IS THE VIDEO

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1161802637903302656

when did Gianna Michaels shoot people?

I know you're trolling but spics aren't white.

>All,

>I deleted this tweet because there were too many malicious and racist comments — the video is available elsewhere.
lmaoo

>two anti-white groups going at it
Oh no...

stop falseflagging with this bs image you dumb nigger

>No true scotsman
>Duplicate pictures
>Talking out of your ass

Yep. Checks out as bonafide /pol/ propaganda.

>white guy shoots someone
>KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE! BAN GUNS!
>black guy shoots someone
>FUCK DA POHLICE! KILL ALL COPS! BLACK LIVES MATTER!

FUCK THE POLICE

This doesn’t happen but okay /pol/.

Niggers are violent by nature.

where the video?

cope

Data from Mass Shooting Tracker, a source widely used by the media, reveals that 51% of mass shooters in 2019 were black, 29% were white, and 11% were Latino, contradicting the media narrative that white people are overrepresented in mass shootings.

dumb monkeys

This happens on twitter

>half the cops are black
>residents are angry they're responding to a shotting
I don't understand

source : summit.news/2019/08/07/2019-data-shows-51-of-mass-shooters-were-black-only-29-were-white/

Their skin, it is dark brown

Provide sources fag. No one is obligated to take you at your word

>leftists are literally blind
well, its no shocker as this point i suppose

waiting for the "UGH THAT DOESNT COUNT"

>the absolute state of america
the eventual social collapse will be comfy to watch

Attached: AC0298A4-1438-43AB-B075-11AC482A1DD1.jpg (250x248, 15K)

Race bait thread? Race bait thread!

Attached: 1541828994926.webm (482x434, 2.76M)

>gang related included
not defending niggers, but they typically don't go after innocent masses or have political motivations

It doesn’t.

Well you see a couple cops posted a some vaguely racist things online so FUCK DA POLICE

so you think the lives of black gang members are less valuable? you fucking nazi?

They are in the right here

Police follow orders to stand down and let the fbi commit mass shootings

when people talk about mass shootings they're not referring to gang-related incidents
gangs don't shoot up elementary schools and movie theaters

imagine what a hard day that guy must've had at work

BLM brainwashing

>pretending like filtering out gang shootings is an invalid way to interpret the data
gang violence is a totally different problem related to crime and gang posturing. Filter those out and you're left with ideological/racially motivated shootings which is predominantly white which is what they're talking about. Idiot.

one less pavement ape is never a bad thing

kys pol shill

>be europoor
>get beheaded

>>black people are committing the greatest number of shootings
>>yeah, but they kill for thuggy reasons so their victims are less dead.

>>but they typically don't go after innocent masses
>kills clerk
>kills pizza delivery person
>kills random people on the sidewalk

Attached: 1552932181144.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

>gangs don't shoot up elementary schools and movie theaters
Is this your brain on too much nigs?

Stop strawmanning, retard

Im pretty sure that an average black man is more likely to commit a mass shooting on police (political reasoning) than a white man is likely to commit a politically motivated mass shooting

based retard

HE DINDU NUFFIN
HE A GOOD BOY

No. Address my point or admit that I've won the argument and am intellectually superior.

>>don't go after innocent masses
Blacks only rob and assault guilty people

Dexter X The Wire when?

If that happened to me I’d just walk away. They clearly don’t need my help. Fuck it if I get fired.

Hey boy

Attached: 1517777544732.jpg (480x479, 55K)

White student objected.

it literally happens all the time what are you talking about

All of Yea Forums(nel) is pol

>edgy racism
you have to be 18 to post here

>Tyrone decides to carry out drive-by shooting
>sprays gun in general direction of someone's house
>stray rounds hit a bunch of little niglets inside playing hoodnite
>t-they're not t-targeting innocents
Sounds pretty racist bruh.

It's interesting to see how USA eats itself with sjw politics, unironically protecting criminals only because they're black. Why are you guys so cucked?

you know that's not enforced in any meaningful way

>conflating terrorists shooting innocent civillians across the country with gang bangers shooting each other in poor cities.
Nice propaganda. All of those are clearly the same. Kys you fucking brainlet.

>push white people for a decade
>someone reacts
>WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU
meanwhile niggas still upset over something that happened 300 years ago
and yes there were black slave owners

>*gets literally thrown into jail for questioning a historical event or complaining about islam*
>lol you burgers are so cucked

>My single example invalidates a claim that uses the word 'typically' in it.
You're retarded.
You're also retarded. Gang shootings happen wherever and whenever. I distinctly remember hearing about two seperate incidents this summer, one at/around a public pool and another was a drive by that passed an outdoor playpark. Gang related shootings aren't targeting children or 'innocents' but they don't give a fuck about collateral and less established and younger gangs often hang out in public areas where kids/families spend time as well.

desu you should be banned from 4channel if you've posted on /pol/

>IT DOESNT COUNT BECAUSE I SAY SO!
Mega cope.

>forgetting the relationship between citizens and the police in the city of Philadelphia
Remember that time the police dropped C4 on people who refused to move out? good times

Blame the Jews who control the media and education system

ya' know, I'm not saying that racism and class and stuff isn't a problem today, but ironically I think a lot of the people who take this brigading too far into the field of absurdity frequently seem to be white affluent priviledge young college students who know little about the world and have the luxury to complain about this stuff

Except it doesn’t.

>Admits to being underaged
Really can't make this shit up

d e s p i t e

I said they don't go after innocent masses, I know there a fucking menace that often get bystanders killed. stop twisting my words you faggots
my point is that gang shootings are terrorism

You should be banned from 4channel if you’re a sensitive sjw pussy

aren't*

Tbh fuck the yanks and their politics

No, they usually just shoot up kids playgrounds.

you sound scared

These really get my blood boiling. Fuck the Chinese.

>Admits to being underaged
Care to point out where? You're imagining things again my friend.

>DEY GOOD BOYS DINDU NUFFIN
Come off it.

are you genuinely retarded?
country?
>mentally unstable people shooting people
>terrorism
I know these fags want to spread fear and get bang for their buck but I hate when people call shootings by deranged people "terrorism" because it mischaracterizes the problem. terrorism has become synonymous with ISIS and al Queda; shooters seek to spread terror but they're not terrorists per se in the sense we think of terrorists

i’m a leaf, though

is this real? lol
is that a midget or a child he's beating up

theres like 5 white people in the picture, why does it say 0 white

>doubling down
you are a retard

>racism and radicalism are a problem predominantly with white people
>no, black people have gangs and crime so your statistics are invalid
retard

There is no terrorism requirement for "mass shooting" classification/demarcation, so making an argument that they are less politically motivated is pointless.

>>racism and radicalism are a problem predominantly with white people
yeah white people are the racist ones
based retard

>are you genuinely retarded?
Cool argument you got there bruh.

It doesn't count because it's not the statistic that's being measured. All statistics are arbitrary. Why stop at 4+ people? Why stop at America? Why stop at intentional killings? Because you're trying to prove a point and including gang and crime related shootings in a statistic meant to talk about race and ideology shootings is just filling it with unrelated data points.

>unsolved

I know, I never said they don't technically count as mass shootings. please read and comprehend posts before replying

>All statistics are arbitrary.
based retard. Lets not have law enforcement at all, after its all arbitrary especially if a black criminal robs and shoot my family.

holy fuck. i actually see know. i understand. you genuinely are a truely autistic individual. because if you had any sense, you'd understand that they're two different problem. yes. really.

let me break it down for you: innocent casualties are a by-product of gang shootings. innocent casualties are the intended result of mass shooters. the intent is very important and each problem involves a series of different factors. they might be similar. they might look similar. but they are not the same, and it is innacurate and literally /pol/-tier mental gymnastics for the sake of lumping in black faces with a bunch of whites

you could remedy this issue of yours by either by not flunking your high school exams next year or by deepthroating a handcannon you dissapointment of a child. no one will miss you, and you're nothing but a detriment to society for your complete inability to perform any reasoning abilities to any sufficient degree. don't breed or don't breathe. either way, stop coming here and never come back

Imagine trying (and obviously failing, because statistics are on the side of /pol/ as usual) to defend niggers on Yea Forums. Why drives people to act this way?

>in a statistic meant to talk about race and ideology shootings is just filling it with unrelated data points.
that's pretty ironic
and you wont understand this because you are completely brainwashed

how many girls had to turn you down before you turned to internet nazis and Charleston community events?

yeah "incredible"

>innocent casualties are a by-product of gang shootings. innocent casualties are the intended result of mass shooters
So the intended victims of gang crime deserve it? That's an interesting take there /leftypol/

Wasn't going to post in this thread but are you actually defending gang shootings lmao what a cųck

Seriously, those cops were scrubs. How does ONE GUY that's not John Wick fend off the police for hours and take down six dudes? How do you fuck up a simple arrest warrant that badly?

because gun violence is predominately a black problem, not a white problem like everyone is making it out to be. You just want to ignore all the black gun violence with some shitty excuse like "well they murder but for different reasons"

You know, cause you're a bullshit artist who really doesn't care about gun violnce at all.

>this country have unironically gang bangers killing every day
>see nothing wrong with this

Attached: 1562255501633.png (338x338, 230K)

Stop projecting beta orbited. Defending niggers and roasties on the internet went get you laid any faster

>0 white
>see several white people in the pictures
What did poltards mean by this?

I want you to take a screenshot of your post and revisit it a few times every month and think about what you wrote here. Do you unironically believe this is an intelligent, well formed thought?
Sure, I'll just add in drunk drivers who kill more than 4 people and doctors who kill more than 4 people and drug dealers who sold heroin to 4 or more people who have OD'd. Those are valid, relevant data points that are necessary for understanding the statistics on racially and ideologically motivated shootings.

>WAAA ITS DA JOOS FAULT
>BETTER START SHOOTING PUBLIC PLACES AND KILLING RANDOM PEOPLE
Based /pol/ schizos

>51%
they are doing it at purpose right? like they are the 13% and yet...

They do go after innocent masses. Did you watch the video, retard?

Hahahaha imagine being this mad that your retarded far left deflection is completely invalidated

who are you quoting?

Attached: 1558894048189.png (627x766, 413K)

they should've just shot the shit out of the nigger.
OH WAIT! CAN'T DO THAT NO MORE

Are you really so thick you don't know the difference between murder and manslaughter? Holy fuck why are left wingers so dumb lmaoooo

>push white people for a decade
Push them where? Are white people not occupying like every position of power in the US?Any white person who gets offended by "racist" remarks towards them is a fucking retard. It literally means nothing to a white person, unless you're using it to justify your own racism towards non-whites. Imagine getting ass blasted because some nobody on twitter said "muhh huwite peepo must die :)"... Be more of a fucking snowflake you faggot.

Ever heard of generation wealth and access to education? You realise that black people were segregated, with people still alive from that time... And that black people still face discrimination in current year from politicians, the police and the public.

It's not just about slavery but the fact that America has treated every non-white person as human garbage for it's entire history, and still does. So of course people who are literally discriminated against by every government insitution and their towns/cities are completely run down with 0 funding, you're gonna have a shitty fucking environment that creates shitty fucking people. And nobody wants to even attempt to solve these issues, because locking up niggers for petty drug crimes is profitable. So then right wingers come up with all kinds of excuses to not ever address the issues. It's genetic, they're beyond help, the only solution is genocide or deportation. Warrior gene. Low IQ. Can't help, unlucky.

What are you trying to argue in the first place? Did I hurt your feelings and now I'm some sort of internet Nazi or faggot with a tiki torch? I'm confused.

It's a reference to the unsolved shootings you fucking brainlet.

They never care about people in these shitholes

Attached: 1558638101091.webm (604x284, 1.9M)

The voices in his head. Most kikes are psychopaths

>2/3 of the post is ad hominem
>1/3 of the post is saying that gang shootings are okay because the INTENDED targets allegedly deserve it
Based

>>>>>>unsolved
did you not notice the number "16" right next to it? did your eyes only register the words "0 white" to the exclusion of everything else?

Yeah like wtf is not like gangs killing it's a problem unless they white come on it's 2019

>niggers are being discriminated against bro
>i know this because buzzfeed told me and stuff

Attached: IMG_20180331_145506.jpg (607x1177, 132K)

Please stay in Yea Forums and never come out, thanks.

This is the most retarded, delusional and outright uneducated in all of Yea Forums(nel) and it is not surprising that it is leftist cuck post. If this is a bait post then congrats for making me bite but I'm 100% sure it isn't.

>innocent casualties are a by-product of gang shootings
Tell that to the fucking police, military and innocent that have been killed by gang members because of the situations that they themselves got into you moronic retard. You seem to inexplicably think that gang members don't ever target the innocent once in their entire lives which shows your retardation.

>they might look similar. but they are not the same
There's a reason why its lumped under mass shooting you colossal retard and the agencies doesn't separate those criteria at any time.

>you could remedy this issue of yours by either by not flunking your high school exams
How ironic

non-whites aren't human garbage, they're not even human

>this post is just massively retarded
based

you people are impossible. fucking ridiculous. I'm not defending fucking gang shooters. i never said they "dindu nothin'" black people might be disenfranchised and oppressed or whatever but they do a fucking pretty shitty job at proving racists wrong.
my problem is that /pol/tards manipulate data to include the overwhelming number of black dindu shootings along with mass shootings like in pic. it distorts the data and makes it seem like it's black people mostly doing school shootings, deflecting the issue of majority white perpetrators
gangbangers who can't get jobs and will die by 25 shooting into crowds trying ro hit 1 or 2 specific people and instead blowing a toddler's brains out because they don't fucking know how to shoot an illegal handgun sideways is far different from a mentally unstable depressed white boi incel who takes his dad's rifle and fires into a mall seeking to kill no one in particular but as many as possible

you absolute frustrating fucks

>and still does
We are talking about the real life not your imaginary world where that happens

>I want you to take a screenshot of your post and revisit it a few times every month and think about what you wrote here. Do you unironically believe this is an intelligent, well formed thought?
based retard doesn't have any argument and just resort to arbitrary ad-hom.

Yeah you move that goalpost

>it distorts the data and makes it seem like it's black people mostly doing school shootings
It doesn't though. Its about MASS SHOOTINGS, not exclusive to school shootings. Stay butthurt.

NO NO NO I just want to focus on school shootings so I can make it seem like the majority of innocent people are being shot by white people. Ignore ALL the other innocent people getting shot because it doesn't fit my agenda.

Blacks do the majority of all shootings, not just school shootings

In the mind of a mass shooter, the targets are not innocents. They're jews, muslims, invaders, blah, blah, blah.

>it distorts the data showing black people are more prom to do mass shooting

>include the overwhelming number of black dindu shootings along with mass shootings
What are you even saying? A mass shooting is a mass shooting regardless if it's gang related, some dumb incel mad at the world, or a terroist.

>gangbangers who can't get jobs and will die by 25 shooting into crowds trying ro hit 1 or 2 specific people

Moron really thinks this is what all the black criminals are. Nothing else, just guys who couldn't get that job because of the system.

The only reason blacks don't do more school shootings is because all the ghetto urban high schools have metal detectors to stop them bringing weapons into school

i made a mistake when i wrote "school"
i mean mass shootings in general

>mentally unstable people with manifestos describing why they did what they did
>clearly politically motivated
>all those mentally unstable people seem to be consuming the same right wing content online
>most of the attacks focus on non-whites
>lets ignore all that and start playing the right winger favorite game, changing definitions of words to suit our narrative
Nigga you are literally making shit up. Nothing you said is true. The definition of terrorism is violence against civillians for political reasons. Terrorism has always meant the same thing and a "mentally unstable" Trump supporter shooting up a bunch of mexicans because of some great replacement bullshit, is exactly the same as ISIS shooting up a bunch of Americans for not being radical muslims. Spreading terror is not the definiton of terrorism, it's a byproduct. Fucking off yourself you dishonest piece of shit.

You're making a dumb irrational distinction because you want a talking point to deflect back at the white man instead of facing the uncomfortable truth that an increasingly nonwhite population is turning america into a second world country in a couple of generations

No matter how much you try to manipulate statistics, niggers and beaners kill strangers at a far higher rate than whites ever do. Putting a circle around "this one time this white kid killed a lot of strangers in one go" will never change that fact. It's a sign that you've been radicalised by a media that simply buries and censors nonwhite crime because it doesnt play to their narrative of nonwhite victimhood

Imagine thinking being poor is an excuse to kill, rape, steal, and sell drugs. Nevermind that the poorest counties in the US are predominately white and have less crime per capita.

It's always wypipo's fault, they can never admit that blacks are even slightly responsible for their own misfortune

the vid shows them shooting at innocents masses? you're an actual mouthbreather, learn to read

>the right winger favorite game, changing definitions of words to suit our narrative
wtf are right wingers Jews and cultural marxist now?! because reading that rape me

>racism and radicalism are a problem predominantly with white people
>racism equals power plus privilege so that means non-whites can never be racist, and that makes whites the most racist

The wonders of leftist mind.

This is advanced coping holy shit.

Plus niggers don't go to school

You will be asking this question the rest of your lifetime. When you see the 500th riot on TV and your now 80 years old, you'll understand why old people are racist.

Attached: FB_IMG_1557970076288.jpg (577x583, 58K)

>>>
based underappreciated link giver

so you are ok with shootings as long as its not in schools?

>Why stop at 4+ people?
based retard deconstructivists
>mass shootings are only what the kommissariat decides it to be at any given moment

>why stop at America
Because global stats would blow you the fuck out even harder

>gang niggers shoot up ghetto neighborhoods
that is a problem
>white incels/politicised guys kill innocents for political reasons
that is also a problem not belittled by niggers doing honest working black man shit retard

>>no true scotsman
Look at you trying to pretending, fucking shills

>I'll just add drunk driving into mass SHOOTINGS
Not even based retard, just retard.

One occurs much more frequently than the other. Especially when you adjust for population size. You're also 10x as likely to be killed by a black person as a white person than the opposite.

Are we past the point where violence against jews and blacks is justified? If not yet, then how far does it have to go?

Why are Americans like this? Kid has clear nigger nose and slight skin shadow. Fucking muttland i swear.

Can you imagine being that much of a nigger?

>If I keep saying it it becomes true
You are stupid.

>Duplicate pictures
Nah they are not duplicate it's just all blacks looks the same

>its gangs so it doesn't count

Attached: 1541081640102.png (1000x1000, 594K)

Yup. South Africans are killing Nigerians and somehow it's the whites fault.

You are a victim of /pol/‘s propaganda.

fucking niggers

Niggers are over represented in school shootings too.

Literally has blonde hair and blue eyes

Attached: 1537245779305m.jpg (1024x957, 115K)

Reminder that white cops are not more likely to shoot blacks than other races. The media is lying to you.

pnas.org/content/116/32/15877

You, my friend, are the perfect example of a virgin cope

Attached: 045D7789-BD15-4E1F-8CA1-C7C2E8A2A76A.png (1591x1642, 64K)

>he thinks he's immune from propaganda

You're funny.

who are you quoting?

People can see 56% genes. Humans have very fine eyes on other people faces. Who cares if he has blonde hair and blue eyes if he is 50% nigger mix.

You literally cant hide that you are mixed. It's not possible. At least when normal white people see those mutants.

That's my first post in the thread, so you can stop projecting.

Your point is fucking stupid and your concept of mass shootings is one that relies on the shooter not being apart of a gang and being some incel white person, so you reject anything that is contrary to that

So the bystanders are not innocent?

>DA JOOS DA JOOS
>MUH MANIFESTO
Whens the next school shooting /pol/ schizos?

>involves himself in an argument he knows nothing about
double retard

Your assumption here is that of the previously quoted 29% of white mass shooters, you are assuming that none of them are gang related, and that all the black shootings are gang related. There is not enough data in this thread to make that assumption, and I doubt there will be data to support it either since whites also participate in gang activity. Removing these assumptions breaks your entire argument.

They are tribal retards who cant think outside of black and white worldview so all police are bad by default including black ones, despite the fact the only reason 70% of the nigger population in America exist is due to cops arresting the niggers who could have killed their parents or grandparents a long time ago. Remember that you stupid fucking niggers yo only live because of law enforcement.

>well sure they rape, murder, rob, and assault innocent people but akshually they would never harm innocent people
This is your brain on AIDs.

Niggers would still be over represented.

>I say it's true so it is
Idiot

yep you got me. The black person killed innocent people by setting them on fire,

but he didn't shoot them and that's the important part, not the nig murdering innocent people. YOU FUCKING CLOWN

Chink was schizophrenic. Was caught.

>/pol/ propaganda
Are you for real, everything we post is the truth that is censored by the shekel media you brainwashed idiot.

no, my point is that it isn't terrorism

Attached: 1550612877289.webm (480x480, 1.75M)

who the fuck are you quoting? are you mentally ill?
I don't know what you're talking about, I thought we were talking about the vid in the OP?

Arent they all

keeps thinking the only black crime is against other black criminals.

You're just gonna keep rationalizing that shit aren't you?

Most blacks are evil human shit that need to be shot dead Im 100% serious they shouldnt be alive all they do is terrorize innocent humans and niggers.

The trannys are really grasping at straws here.

Those are clits you fucking bigot.

Pretending to be retarded. Bold cope strategy.

Black on black crime is the main reason to be racist, the fact these feral savages dont do a thing about the carnage in their living areas indicates they dont feel a damn thing for racial outsiders meaning they need to be removed from our nation.

Kek

What is going on here?

Break it down for me chief

>omg the cop is bleeding

So, Third Worlder here, appaled with this happening in America. Of course we have gang shootings, just like you, but in your country this is not limited to criminals. People lose it and go on random killing sprees.
I've seen copycatting of Rage and Falling Down as excuses.
But really, what the fuck is wrong with your country? Can someone explain what's going on to this brainlet?

Cop found a hot dog and needed ketchup.

The fact that it happens so often and you have no plans to lower or stop it means you actually support blacks being murdered by other blacks and think it’s a good thing.

Nice work alt-right Nazi. We on the left are actually planing to save black lives.

Jews are censoring all the evidence blacks are wild animals who need to be ejected back to Africa thats the problem in this country.

Why does the camera operator turn the camera away when someone in the crowd looks to be harassing the police?

we were talking about the vid inthe one that someone answered in saying they don't go after innocent masses.

>acceptance rates
>what does it mean
>I don't know
>but the bar is bigger for blacks so It must be bad because I hate blacks
Nigger you are so fucking dumb, you don't even understand what these bar charts say. You realise that the acceptance rate means absolutely nothing if you don't know how many of each race apply... How many blacks are even applying to these top medical schools? Like 5? Now show me a chart where it shows how many blacks are in those medical schools compared to everyone else? Also, show me the graph of GPA/LSAT scores of the people who got accepted, not those who applied. Also, maybe it has something to do with the fact that whites and chinks have access to much better schools for their higher average applicant GPA?

You mean to tell me that all those black majority towns are not being neglected? Or that Trump is not telling brown American citizen to "go back to their countries"? Or that the schools are still completely fucked? Drug war isn't used to profit off of poor Americans, especially blacks, by locking them up? /pol/ doesn't exist? The alt-right doesn't exist? Tucker Carlson is not talking about great replacement on mainstream television? Richard Spencer is not talking about about white ethnostates on TV? Right wing terrorists aren't targeting non-whites? Cops aren't shooting blacks even if they're innocent? People on the internet aren't sperging out every time a character in a movie or video game is black? Yeh, none of this is happening... Totally...

>We on the left are actually planing to save black lives.
And hows that going so far? The black on black carnage is still as dysfunctional as it was in the 90s. The left believes in criminal reform aka not letting evil niggers who terrorize black people go to prison because MUH MUH HE DINDU NUFFIN THE PRISONS ARE FULL MUH OPPRESSION. Alot of niggers are being killed by these scumbags who should have been beheaded or sent to prison a long time ago.

by ignoring it all together and focusing on gun violence as an white person problem. Good job.

Im not an american and i never understood why black "ghettos" are full with crime and drugs, and they have houses, electricity, water, services, STREETS, sidewalks, and the schools are bigger and have more nice things than in my south american place
wtf is wrong

ahhh this thread is makin my eyes bleed

>Blacks liking other blacks

Not surprising considering their black on black crime rate and the fact that they think they are superior while everyone other race is racist.

that's okay. It'll get nuked soon

You're thinking of whites.

Because they are also filled with west african niggers.

>miracle that no officers weren't killed in shooting
huh? I thought editing mistakes like this never happened in the news anymore?

Attached: IMG_8708.jpg (750x442, 71K)

because they are constantly told that all the violence they commit isn't their fault or responsibly, so they just keep it up

>Go go ratchet rocket boots!

Attached: spidernig.webm (368x640, 1.16M)

>spend hundreds of years being given everything for doing almost nothing
>people are surprised when you're an entitled shithead

Attached: slavery.png (645x1349, 1.26M)

Really? Because democratic run cities have it the worst.

>you're gonna have a shitty fucking environment that creates shitty fucking people

I am from ex-socialist shithole, every facet of society destroyed by leftist wet dream of equality and social justice, where are our mass shootings, stabbings and drive-byes? Or even just 7/11 raids?

>Black guy walking street
>Whites gang attack him

What the fuck is wrong with wh*Toids?

Attached: racist attack.webm (320x568, 2.94M)

How do they catch someone when they all look the same?

Blacks have no impulse control so what we call violent crime is normal behavior to them, you see when you get mad you can think about stuff beyond getting mad but the black goes straight into OOGA BOOGA ME HIT YOU without even thinking. Thats why its impossible to even reason with them because once you disagree they go into the BEAT YO ASS impulse in a split second. Obviously this lack of mental self control causes blacks to mostly rob, rape and kill each other at stupendous rates compared to every other race in America,not even mexicans are as violent as them and THEY WILL BE OUR RACIAL MAJORITY SOON.

What sources do you need? They're nigs. That's the source. Fuck nigs and trannies and you.

>LAARPING at nonwhite on Yea Forums
At least you know it can't get any worse than it is now

Can't wait until America turns into a worse version of Brazil, with more sectarian strife. It's going to happen, so I want to see the basedboys and roasties enjoying the diversity that they love so much and voted for.

>You mean to tell me that all those black majority towns are not being neglected?
you mean they are not babysiting a entire city because they thought black people can do normal human work?

>average white thief
I need something to sell

>average black thief
DAMN I wants that shit wat I gonna do with it afterwards? Fuck you bitch!

>average white murderer
I killed this person because they wronged me

>average black murderer
Damn that nigga bleed so good fuck out of here disrespecting boy!

>average white rapist
I love control

>average black rapist
Shiet my dick hard I want some fuck right now ya feel me!

>average white violent assaulter
Oh wait a second this doesnt exist

>average black violent assaulter
AYO BEAT HIS SHIT NIGGA WORLDSTAR WORLDSTAR

It's literally a culture and it's enforced. If a young black person actually wants to go to school and better themselves, they're mocked and brutalized for it.

>basedboys and roasties enjoying the diversity
They will just scurry off like a vermin into the segregated 99% white areas, as they always do.

>no argument
I already know niggers are absolute fucking scum, but I don't know how that video is a mass of people. you seem to think I'm defending them, what I'm doing is talking about the difference between usual nig noggery and terrorism

>antifa chapo that's here to spread marxism
lol You're beyond pathetic.

>they're mocked and brutalized for it.
by other black people

Wait so you are complaining because people are full of the Cultural Marxist trying to destroy their countries for ever and making 1984 a real thing? jesus

Is it a mistake or did the commish actually say that?

Shut up nazi. Your a literally just some edgy white /pol/tard. Blacks kill and rape because they are poor and oppressed by you stupid ass whites that suck trump cock. Ignore blacks who commit crime and statistics because they are racist. Blacks literally can not do any wrong but you to edgy to understand that.

Yes because their race are feral savages who cant comprehend a non impulsive existence so as I said before once you disagree with them they become angry and beat yo oreo ass as they put it. This has nothing to do with culture all fucking blacks are like this ALL OF THEM.

Is there anything worse on this planet than leftist?

Yeah. I thought that was obvious since these are all black neighborhoods.

>Living anywhere near niggers

That's what your country gets for letting all those subhumans to keep breeding.

Attached: 1563719574139.png (670x731, 327K)

Attached: 1565268609718.jpg (1082x850, 236K)

>Blacks kill and rape because they are poor and oppressed by you stupid ass whites that suck trump cock.
Post white on black hate crimes then faggot.

Go back to chapo, faggot.

I believe whites are sedated by credit; with debt up to their eyeballs, they are stealing from their future.

I'm watching you spit hairs over trivial bullshit.

Yeah, I know black people are the leaders in killing tons of innocent people but it's not this strict narrow definition of the one thing I want to focus on for....some reason.

I mean where the hell are you going with this? other than just wanting to focus on the whites? Stop pretending is isn't about rationalizing whose doing the majority of killing, you know the ACTUAL PROBLEM

Imagine thinking blacks killing and raping each other as actually a bad thing and not caused by oppression from whites and /pol/tards.

>by product

I take it you've never spoken gang members, nor even watched a documentary about them. It's not a byproduct, they shoot everything that moves, that is the target.

By ignoring all the ways to help and watching to another side when a mass shooting happen?

How do you know it's a racist attack? Little kid ran over with a rake. Maybe they were just Canadians.

How the hell is their intraracial crime caused by white people?

WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE ONES TELLING THEM TO STOP THE INTRARACIAL VIOLENCE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

>the leftist struggles to reconcile the propaganda he's been fed with the truth

Yeah these frogs jpg's really make me start to steal and rape and make me sooo oppressed all niggers deserves a bulllet but the leftys retards deserves even more

>not caused by oppression from whites and /pol/tards.

yeah, you can see whitey holding the gun to their head forcing them to act like animals.

Whites are net benefits on society. Both economically and culturally.

Imagine defending the most evil niggers in America gangbangers and still thinking you are a good person, leftist need to be burned alive.

>present no argument
>get called out
>"NO U!"

you just grab the nearest one duh

The US should ban knives in fast foot places like in the UK.

Attached: thinking emoji.png (619x760, 254K)

In their simian music they casually talk about murdering other blacks all the time, how the hell is their violence not self inflicted?

>segregated 99% white areas
Eventually, those places will be overrun as well.

>Post racist stats made by whites

Idiot if you see a black raping and killing and stealing just ignore it!! Literally quit being a edgy racist.

>all the seething chapo commies in this thread
lol

This is already happening in commiefornia btw, I live in Idaho and there's so many liberal transplants moving up here

>racist stats
You have to got to be fucking kidding me, wow just wow you really are insane and need to be murdered.

That's infuriating. He missed a lot.

FFS where are the fucking mods in this shithole?

this is clearly off-topic race-baiting /pol/ shit

>it distorts the data and makes it seem like it's black people mostly doing school shootings, deflecting the issue of majority white perpetrators
if you take your retardedly narrow definition of mass shootings, it's mixed-race and asians who are overrepresented

Attached: 1523813092519.png (244x245, 64K)

>IVE TOTALLY HAD SEX GUYS! TRUST ME! LIKE A LOT!
These are the people that use the term incel. Wow.

Yes blacks are trying to save America by getting stacks of cash via crime. The non blacks have stolen all the money and need to be taken out. The government is racist against blacks. Stay woke

>oppression
>black/white income inequality drastically decreasing between 1960-1975
>blacks showing bigger gains in upward economic mobility than whites during this time period
>leftists welfare programs increase single parenthood in the 1960s to unprecedented rates in the black community
>crime and gang related activity skyrocket
>blacks now worse off than before
What did history mean by this?

Nigger fragility

Attached: 1519648970876.png (1178x1004, 1.07M)

Lad, stats are either right or wrong. That's what should matter.

I can't even watch this.

SORRY DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE UHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: weqweq.jpg (496x468, 61K)

Do you think that remonger posted that tweet unironically?

Simple it’s your white ass fault. Go back to /pol/

Blacks had no money, every single nigger is the property of a noble aristocratic jewish or white family back in the 1700s. Property owns nothing meaning no money, any money that blacks possess is simply the non-black aka the jew renting out for them to be used temporarily.

The only blacks with money are the spawn of african nobility back on the hellhole continent.

>lose argument
>cry for mods
Every fucking time. Kys leftypol bugfreak

Yep.

Big talk coming from a nazi. Wait until my antifa comes to find your fascist ass.

What does your "ex-socialist shithole" have to do with America? Wha is the point of comparing any country to the US? Is any country in the world like the US? This is a complete non sequitur.

If you were from an ex-soviet union country, then you'd know that people were completely brainwashed to tow the party line of the communist utopia, that we tried to build for like 100 years. Law breakers were severely punished, you'd get heavily fined or jailed for littering, loitering or even not having a job. Every aspect of your life was heavily regulated. I know this because I lived in Belarus. So it is completely idiotic to compare the two. Also, many of those ex soviet countries have huge crime problems today, it's just you don't have rus pol that creates all the amazing jpg compilatios of it. Any data that is available is probably manipulated anyway, just like the Chinks.

If you're from South American ex-socialist country then, everything you said is completely wrong. Because Latin America is riddled with gang violence, drugs, rape, drive-by's and 7/11 raids, and government kill squads.

Not sure what your point was.

Their homeland is far far worse than any black american hellhole like Detroit. Lagos is an absolute zoo. Whats funny is that in Apefrica they actually segregate niggers based on their income so the middle and rich class barely deal with chimp shenanigans unless they wander into the parts of the city where the poor class can walk about.

Welcome to the political shell game liberals play, where over half of the numbers for gun violence consist of suicides, and they use a strange definition for mass shooting to inflate the numbers artificially with gang shootings. Then they turn around and ignore the majority numbers on both statistics to make it sound like we're living in a constant state of columbines and sandy hooks when really they're excessively rare and have killed less people overall than niggers would kill in one night if firearm self defense was banned.

At least i’m not racist like you and support gays, trans kids and blacks.

Get on my level on day you nazi and you might actually get laid.

niggers

Maybe if you stopped that war on drugs and improved public schooling you could mitigate a lot of those problems. Then maybe they'll become smart enough to fix their own shit.

They shoot up playgrounds, parties, concerts, malls, you want more?

Ah yes it's my fault blacks got greedy and removed themselves from a traditional family system. I'll let white dems take some of the blame for being idiots with socialist programs, but ultimately every races single parenthood percentage picked up and blacks were the only ones to adopt gang life despite being on track to close the wealth gap beforehand.