Literally retarded japanese lady finds copy of fargo

>literally retarded japanese lady finds copy of fargo
>thinks it is a real story and she's the first one to discover it
>goes on a search to find Steve Buscemi's buried money
why didn't you fags tell me about this sooner? watching it tonight.

Attached: Kumiko_Depression_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg (1050x591, 82K)

>implying she thought it was a real story
She was a suicidal Jap with nothing to lose, leading a boring, shitty life, who wanted to have an adventure before killing herself

it's not very good, and i say that as someone who was expecting to love it

What's it called OP? Don't leave us hanging

Kumiko The Treasure Hunter

normal people dont behave like that sorry

She wasn't a normal person tho, she was severely depressed to the point of being psychotic, also Japs aren't really people

She wasn't normal. She was 29, no husband, and not living with mother. Did you watch it?

also pretty sure the girl in real life was searching for her long-distance boyfriend who broke up w her. then she killed herself.

who bunzo here?

no shes retard

Future generations are going to think the tens were blue and green aren't they?

Attached: Michael-Fassbender-as-Brandon-in-Shame.jpg (600x400, 43K)

If you think the 10s and 20s were black and white.

Yeah I agree. I can't even say why. It just didn't have enough soul in it.

I've had it on my hard drive for about a month but deleted it last night without watching it. I downloaded it because I wanted to fuck the jap after seeing her in Babel.

still better than posting on anime boards all day

lets not pretend they weren't

yeah, modern movies will eventually look as dated as anything that came before it

More dated with all that shitty CGI

This man is being honest listen to him.

this. i saw it in the theater and was mildly disappointed.

Most kids do till their parents explain otherwise.

Same here. the lead was such a unlikeable cunt

>Kumiko is a twenty-nine year oldoffice ladywho lives in utter solitude inTokyo. She works a dreadful, dead-end job under a boss she hates (who in turn, hates her), unable to connect to her fashionable peers, and nagged by her overbearing mother to find a man and get married.
H-haha, how crazy is that?

Attached: 1565285795100.jpg (1024x990, 74K)

29? Bitch looks 49!

>Rinko Kikuchi can't find a man

This shit is more fantastical than Pacific Rim was.

Normal people aren't suicidal either you dumb shit, try reading every word of posts you reply to.

i love this film

It's based on something that actually happened though her problem was that she couldn't keep a man, not that she couldn't find one.
>it was a place that she had previously visited with her former lover, a married American businessman whom she had met in Tokyo but who had left after taking another job in Singapore.

I was expecting something adventurous and whimsical, it's actually bleak and depressing as fuck.