based Fargingo, nu-Hulk a shit

Attached: nuhulk.jpg (720x742, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M7Hh063ZtsA
youtube.com/watch?v=afQadmUZOLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

professor hulk is worst hulk.

Gay

Professor Hulk looks like a jacked version of Idubbbz especially when he smiles and says "TIME TRAVEL!"

ChadHulk vs basedHulk

Just turn your brain off bro

Ferrigno is extremely based. His life I aspire to.

Things change, get used to it.

Attached: 1556273018878.gif (300x155, 1.01M)

Truthfully, TV show Hulk was pretty silly too.

Attached: btsincrediblehulkferrignoleavitt_large.jpg (640x502, 61K)

Attached: retard hulk.jpg (241x240, 30K)

Spider-man 2, Blade and Ang Lee's Hulk are the only good Marvel films

fuck off Farg, go back to bed grandpa.

Green pilled

Based Ferrigno.

Blade 2 is pretty dope too.

Ang Lee's Hulk is a poorly paced fucking mess. The only good things about it are visuals and style.

Do they also have a whiney Hulk? Guess who that would be.

Attached: 1562329387039.jpg (600x677, 47K)

He looks like Pat the NES Punk

70s television was garbage outside of Columbo and those British historical shows.

based chad with his kino series

youtube.com/watch?v=M7Hh063ZtsA

The visuals are the worst thing about Lee's Hulk, the split screen shit is obnoxious. What is this an Austin Powers movie?

He's right. Ruffalo fucking sucks and MCU Hulk is trash in general. That green nigger hasn't won a single fucking fight in all of these 22 movies.

say that to his face

Fuck off, its CGI you hate neantherdal

Maybe so but at least they were trying. The visuals are certainly better than the plot.

No one cares what bitter unemployed boomers have to say about anything

youtube.com/watch?v=afQadmUZOLw

I do.

Good, the Hulk is overratted and boring anyway. Hulk fans are the most stupid and annoying too.

Attached: 1556425671479.png (1278x706, 633K)

Stop posting green nigger dix

Avengers Hulk was kino actually.

His intro, his personality, the pent up rage, and then clearing outclassing the other avengers at that point

He's the only avenger that actually regressed. Don't think the MCU leadership liked him

Professor hulk is promising though, hasn't been a take on that yet

ANOTHER fucking Hulk Movie?

What? Professor Hulk is trash. It's just Mark Ruffalo being dork but bigger and green. And he didn't even do anything aside from snapping people back (which Thor or Carol could have done anyway) in Endgame. In fact, he had to be saved by fucking Giant Man because he couldn't lift a mere building.

>Avengers Hulk was kino actually.

Attached: 808963E8-8D86-4DE6-B4FD-29CA2824E589.png (740x724, 37K)

cumbrain

Imagine taking a giant green man seriously in any context.

We can't have masculine manly characters solving their problems with rage and violence, he needs to be le quirky hispterman who speaks in quirky quips

It's capeshit. It's not manly by default.

>masculine manly characters solving their problems with rage and violence

Attached: 226E2CED-08D9-4BA7-A6A5-F711224C33D1.png (1600x900, 99K)

Still better than the MCU

Attached: The Incredible Hulk 1x01 (2).webm (480x360, 2.9M)

Honestly Ed Nortons hulk was pretty good, it gets way to much flak but it has its own style and tone separate from the MCU, but also staying within the franchise. i still don't know how universal let that get away

His visual and and early storyline are interesting indeed. But Ruffalo is a complete dickheaded moron

Professor hulk is basically she hulk with out Jennifers bombastic personality, it would've been better if dumb hulk stuck around with jen as the justifier of what he could be capable of

>early storyline
Which was continuing from The Incredible Hulk, inspired by the TV series. Then they never mentioned it again. Then he just became an idiot and Banner a stand in for Tony Stark to spout science babble.

Ruffalo's acting is so shitty that a brain-dead person can literally do his job

Because Edward Norton is a notorious drama queen who consistently feels the need to rewrite scripts in order to make his "vision" more true even if it means completely disregarding the work of the director and writing staff.

Didn't he smash Loki millions of times?

Very antisemetic post

Hi Pat! Fire Ian from your podcast!

To be fair, Edward Norton has been around and knows a lot more about actual filmmaking than the capeshit retard who wrote the movie and the capeshit retard who directed it.

Loki's a lover, not a fighter

Loki is a jobber

I know but you'd think that universal would've been a bit more forward thinking than to let go of that potential cash cow. The incredible hulk was a better horror movie than any of those horrorverse movies that universal has consistently failed to make profitable

Norton is best Hulk and okay/kinda good Banner. Change my mind.

They both should be fired, honestly

Bana is best Hulk
Norton is best Banner
Ruffalo is a douche

Fucking. Based.

Fucking this. The first Iron Man, too.

I love this fucking show.

Agree, I loved the MCU Hulk but Professor Hulk was a serious disappointment.
I was expecting some sort of hybrid between Banner's and Hulk's brains and personalities but it was just Banner in Hulk's body.
And what was the point of Hulk's arc in IW? He didn't want to fight Thanos? We never saw what came of that because we never saw Hulk again.

Based.
Imagine us getting Planet Hulk/World War Hulk movies. I understand that movie with a completely CGI protagonist is costly, but those movies are almost all CGI anyway. Instead, we got a comic relief who quips instead of smashing. God, MCU is trash.

Attached: e5e0be71-0363-4921-9f18-067064f1cbaf.jpg (1500x750, 469K)

Joss Whedon really understood the character and was able to write Hulk/Banner into something worthwhile..

Russo's and the Ragnarok director simply don't give a shit about the character let alone understand his motives. They've turned Hulk into a joke and they did it purposely.. Joss would have never let that shit fly.

Say what you will about Joss Whedon.. But the first two Avengers movies are waaaay different movies compared to Infinity War and Endgame.. They feel like different characters entirely.

Ruffalo is an untalented, terrible, kike actor. Prove me wrong.

Goddamnit this is kino as fuck

>They turn Hulk into comic relief, because they don't know what to do with him as a protagonist
No shit, you can't take him seriously.

soul

You wouldn't like me when I'm Ang Lee

I don't think anyone here disagrees with you
He seems to be a complete asshole and douchebag

Norton tried to teach how to act to fucking Robert De Niro

All My This. Based Luke, Luke is Based!

Not when you try to make him a hero.
Hulk is obviously best when he's an unstoppable rampaging lunatic the military can't do anything about.
In a sense Hulk should be the villain and Banner the hero who has to struggle to control him. It's clearly a Jekyll and Hyde situation that fails when deviated from.
What we have with Professor Hulk is a god awful abomination chimera of Banner and Hulk. It doesn't work.

Nearly 40 years, Me as a little kid going ape shit in the seti while my Mom was busy serving pops and I strawberry milkshakes! Pops shouting, sit your crazy ass down while laughing hysterically.

Lou Ferrigno died years ago. Am I in a parallel universe?

I kind of expected there to be a reason Hulk wouldn't come out beyond "he's scared, lol". I thought in the second movie we would see someone go back in time and convince Hulk not to fight Thanos until the right moment, because he would have died, and he plays a necessary role in finally winning the war. Apparently not.

Whedon is a faggot who I despise and hate, but he showed proper respect for the Incredible Hulk.

banner-hulk was bad
edward norton hulk was great. the way his eyes flash green at the end, showing he's trying to learn, control, that was prime. then mark ruffalo comes in and says "yeah i'll be your big dumb doctor for you"

Bill Bixby died years ago. He had sad life and an even sadder death.

He's only been in six, and has won several

You can't kill an absolute unit

Attached: Lou-ferrigno-training-1-.jpg (315x392, 31K)

The MCU writers have clearly made a conscious decision to turn Hulk into comic relief though. Like, no shit. You're not supposed to take him seriously.

Could you be any more Boomer?
>I don't like new films therefore I am superior

>The MCU writers have clearly made a conscious decision to turn Hulk into comic relief though.
Which is exactly what they fucked up.

Good, DeNiro is a terrible actor. I'll give more shit to Al Pacino because Al acts more and is in more shit i've seen, but DeNiro is tremendously not skilled. He's the opposite of talented.

He's not superior but those movies definitely are. Cry harder zoomzoom

Attached: 1545433589121.jpg (690x588, 143K)

Yes, but it's small brained to point it out.
>dude, is there meat in this burger?
Yes there is, you idiot. What did you think it was?

>He's the only avenger that actually regressed
>fat, loser thor who fucks off into space and abandons his people

This.

Nu Hulk is cucked. It's crap. Hulk and Spider-Man are the only characters I find interesting, and they've both poorly portrayed.

>LMAO WHY COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING BAD IF IT WAS MEANT TO BE BAD?????
kys you cum guzzling retarded faggot

My fondest memories with my dad were watching the show.

Oh wow, he slowly lifted that car up! *Siiiip* yup, don't make 'em like they used to.

Not what I'm saying, retard. Simply saying "I can't take him seriously" suggests a misunderstanding of the film maker's intent. If he'd said "they made him into a comedy character, and I don't like that". That would be different.

the truth is that no one ever has any idea what to do with the Hulk. He quit the Avengers in issue 2 or 3 because Lee and Kirby realized that they couldn't come up with many threats that the Hulk couldn't solve in five minutes. The same thing happened here, where they needed a reason to keep Hulk out of the fight and just removed him from the story.

Why is it always food comparisons with americans?

Ruffalo is legitimately a bad actor, anyone who's trying to justify his shortcomings or masking them as anything other than his personal incompetence is stupid. The guy has never done anything worthwhile and is basically just a background character in whatever he's best known for and a shitty one at that.
I wish I could punch his face in and fix whatever's wrong with it too.

the only good thing is knowing widow is walking around with an 6 inch wide gaping recked hole

Is that Veeh?

I assumed that Hulk would take over in Endgame and help the team kick Thanos's ass and it never happened. So goddamned stupid. Why even waste the CG money at all?

wrecked*

They both look retarded and laughable

I'm not American,

i agree their decisions were stupid. it was
>infinity war: what if we don't have the hulk at all?? then he can be awesome in endgame
>endgame: oh shit we have too many plots, people will like hulk-banner right?
He could have been regular David Bruce Banner from the beginning and it would have been fine. Hulk still doesn't want to come out except maybe during the last battle, there's no time, the movie is already 3 hours.

Ferrigno is most certainly not based.

Guy is a serial loser, never won an Olympia, always in Arnold's shadow, best known for a shitty 80s capeshit show and is well known to be an asshole who won't have anything to do with his fans unless they give him $20.

He is right about the MCU though.

it's recked you fuckin redditor

2meta4me

>The guy has never done anything worthwhile and is basically just a background character
So is Eric Roberts
But unlike him,Ruffalo is a moron full of himself

wrecked*

No, that's exactly what you're saying, sloth brains.
>who cares if he can't take it seriously? You're not supposed to! It was meant to be bad!

You're making the wrong complaint, and making yourself look stupid.
>Young Frankenstein is a bad horror movie
You can disagree with the notion of Frankenstein being depicted as a comedy character, but if you don't even understand what the film is trying to do, you're just a bit thick.