Even Hollywood Chads are getting cucked now

Even Hollywood Chads are getting cucked now

Attached: 0dmozko0yhg31.png (1440x414, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H6ONHDmDD8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Marrying a hyper slut that was molested as a child
He only has himself to blame.

she's lesbian. this story is probably fake just to promote cuck bs

>source says
>npc believes

>No fun allowed

Attached: nomorerape.jpg (480x416, 46K)

LOOK AT THIS GOY IGNORE THE EPSTEIN SHIT ITS MILEY GONE WILD!

>imagine looking like that and marrying Miley Cyrus
kek

>can get literally any woman you want
>marry a damaged whore with a tard face
Sorry if I don’t feel bad

No one will ever replace Billy Ray.

Someone did considering Tish divoriced him.

>I have fun believing headlines
Ahhh, America.

How is this film and television related?

Attached: 16237.webm (406x720, 2.94M)

Look at this strong independent woman who expects the man to take responsibility for everything.

Yet more proof that women who've fucked more than one man can never be wife-material

that's not because chads are insufficient
it's because women are never satisfied

she's gonna regret it, big dick, rich and handsome. She's gonna end like charlize theron

>h-have sex, incels
youtu.be/H6ONHDmDD8s

Unironically this.
She's the definition of whore, and somehow it's a surprise.

He's an actor

Attached: chrome_2019-08-15_08-27-28.png (321x130, 12K)

feel like kate beckinsale's spawn could be a bigger whore than miley if she stays in the spotlight

>muh trad wife

Attached: IMG_20190815_153239_729.jpg (664x923, 124K)

not even a footfag, but you better post sauce

the guy is mentally ill

didnt liam dump her for being a slut and then took her back after she decided to clean up her image?

he isn’t handsome
and he’s clearly retarded

Liam is the Fredo of the Hemsworth line.

>didnt liam dump her for being a slut and then took her back after she decided to clean up her image?
yes, but even if she cleaned up her image, she is still a whore. Those hemsworth guys seem like nice family kids, I bet Miley couldn't stand being a good wife.

>20mins

This, what the fuck is wrong with Hollywood fucks? Why do they always marry other celebrities? It never EVER works. Fucking marry a waitress or something.

>Liam
>Hollywood Chad
When was the last time he worked? ID2? Liam only had one job, to fuck Miley, aand he couldn't even do that right.

>implying America posts any of these threads at this hour

>No! Fun allowed

That sounds like something that's made up 2bh

nah she went in italy with one of her female dildo

Miley is a babe tbhfam. I'd marry her too.

Fucking this. If I was a big time hollywood actor why the hell would I want a wife who's also in movies and getting buttfucked by some fine hebrew gentlemen for a role in a shitty movie? I'd much rather date the cute waitress at the truck stop who tops my piece of pie with a whip cream smiley face :)

With the looks of Tilda Swinton

Why would anyone marry Miley Cyrus. She’s clearly a whore. You pump and dump that kind of girl.

Why the fuck would a Hollywood actor go anywhere near a truck stop on a regular basis? Also, cute truck stop waitresses don't exist.

honestly his whole life it's just been good enough to be attractive and he probably never really actually had to be good at sex to get a partner to come back

A man who's ever fucked more than woman can never be husband-material.
See I can say stupid shit too man

Will Ferrell married an auctioneer who I think part time acted

Fucking time replaced Billy Ray. He had two commercially successful songs in the 90s, Achy Breaky Heart and Some Gave All, and Achy Breaky was a meme song back when it came out in like 92, and Some Gave All is just another song Americans listen to on 9/11 then forget about for another year. Now what's he doing? Taking after his own daughter and sucking black dick to be apart of their songs and remixes, Old Town Road is bad enough it ruins the rest of his discography

de-cent!

>A man who's ever fucked more than woman can never be husband-material.
Umm no.. IT doesn't work that way. That's perfectly normal, actually. You can't apply the same standards when men and women are biologically different.

Is this old? I thought Miley had actually quit doing rap and made a new country album and she quit doing drugs. I know she was in Black Mirror being basically edgy Hannah Montana

Just imagine what kind of nasty shit they did together during their photoshoots.

Attached: 11189228205_7134ac9585_b.jpg (1024x684, 136K)

>A man who's ever fucked more than woman can never be husband-material.
Yeah, nah. Virgin woman is something people cherish whereas a virgin man is something people (including and especially females) despise.

Based black man

He would go for love :)
And I'm sorry your truck stops are meth dens, the ones we keep here are nice well kept ones, it's really more of diner made to look like a truck stop, with a spot hidden behind for the truck drivers, you rarely actually ever see a trucker walk in.

That's why you don't marry mega sluts.

There is a reason why traditional morals existed. They worked. Having self control instead of being mega promiscuous makes you happier and also a more reliable spouse.

But with people saying they were relics of the past and ignoring them this is the result.

Because there's a woman out there, right now waiting for you, swearing off sex until she meets you.
I don't know you two are doing wasting your times here go find her!
But seriously following this "if you fuck anymore than one man you're not fit to be a wife" is really retarded. Just one dude that didn't work out? That's a rare enough find, you two are looking for virgins? That sounds like an early 2000's road trip movie right there. up the limit allow for some trial and error. If she's fucked 5 dudes before you, I can understand not wanting the sloppy 6ths, one, two, possibly three max sounds healthy for a woman between 18 and 26

But a chick banging her highschool boyfriend then meeting you 10 years later isn't that big of a fucking deal in the grand scheme of things, if she's not hoeing it up every weekend I mean

Those anons are right that, if you look at statistics, women who marry virgin have happier and healthier marriages (and other life outcomes), even after controlling for religiosity. If you look at some studies, women who marry virgin have better marriages than even women who had sex only with the man they were about to marry but who didn't wait before marriage to do it.

The only problem is that it is kind of hard to find a virgin woman.

The thing here is her mindset.
What is the mindset that she has that made her believe that having sex with someone she is not married to is a good idea? Why did she do it?

She wouldn't be having this problem with a black man

Without a doubt their happier if they marry as virgins, the only truly happy couples I meet are ones that come from pretty hardcore Christian families who went to the same church growing up and that stuff. But to say a girl is a slut for fucking 2 dudes 5 years apart from eachother isn't a thing to really get all riled up about

Women are horrible goblins madquerading as people. More news at 11.

Because marriage is a dying concept. Say you just don't want to get married? You supposed to a virgin forever?

-people, especialy women, know that women cannot keep their legs closed
- people know that most men never amount to anything

virginity is the best discriminant for people:
-good women are not tramps
-good men manage to make something of their lives (and, since women are loose by nature, fucking a woman is not so hard (if you do not fuck a woman, you better be good at something else))

naturally, this utopia never occurs:
-women spread their legs chasing their fun, especially through good sex, thanks to the men ready to serve them
-very few men go beyond women
men never amount to anything besides providing entertainment for women, since providing for women is the easiest thing, especially when it comes to giving them gifts.

Ive always hoped images/vids would get leaked of her slobbering on terrys cock

>Because marriage is a dying concept.
Kids raised by their two married biological parents have better life outcomes than those in other arrangements.
It is not because modern people are trainwrecks that being a trainwreck is a good thing.

>Say you just don't want to get married? You supposed to a virgin forever?
And yes, if you never marry, you are better off being celibate forever.

OH NONONONO

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

HAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Because marriage is a dying concept
Civilization would die with it.

In some ways, it already did. Liberalism was a mistake.

Satanists.

They are not as bad as women who slept with 30 guys, but... Social norms making premarital sex socially acceptable and that separated sex from procreation led to tons of problems.

all militaries are cuckold

also low iq, because they work for the state

>Sticking your dick in a STD ridden meathole is a good idea

Attached: 1547389669903.gif (275x207, 661K)

lol

Sorry, negro. I'm rocking 6668, 8 being inches.
No biblical four digit numbers that I know of.

Better idea than sticking your dick in an STD ridden meathole for the rest of your life or until divorce.

Why is she doing that when I could be doing it for her?

When your job involves as much travel as being a hollywood actor does, no marriage works. At the very least you can be with someone as busy as you are so you don't feel as guilty never being together.