So if FORCE GHOSTS can call down lightning

Why dont Obi wan, Yoda, and now even Luke deal with every evil threat that arises to threaten the order of things and harm innocents and especially their friends? Literally just appear wherever the enemies are and spam lightning strikes all day until they kill everyone. In fact what was yoda amd obi wan doing the 30 yrs the first order were rising to power and murdering ppl? Why didnt they deal with them themselves. They certainly dont have anything better to do...

Attached: Star-Wars-9-Force-Ghosts-Powers-Kill-Living.jpg (798x420, 36K)

What I wonder is what Ghost Yoda and Obi-Wan have been doing for the last 10-15 years that Luke has been just hiding out like a little bitch. He probably could have used a pep talk a long time ago.

Because like hyperdrive kamikaze, they made that shit up just then.

Force ghosts fade over time, i believe (in EU lore at least).
Its possible thier powers are restricted to locationa with extremely high force resonance, like the first Jedi temple

And where the fuck is Vader? You'd think he can talk some sense into his incel grandson.

You're wrong on both accounts. Only Sith ghosts are restricted to their tombs. Jedi can go whereever they want. And they don't face either. Marka Ragnos' ghost was around 5000 years after his death.

I believe the explanation was the he cut himself off from force so he didn't see them anymore.

>the force a thing that surrounds all living things, not just force sensitives and binds them together.
>Can just remove yourself with seemingly no real repercussions.
>After removing yourself from a universal force, can return to it within seconds of just thinking about it.

>Luke, sorry about not helping you out with The Emperor
>You see, we would have done, since it turns out we can actually still use the force to affect the physical world.
>Yes, it surprised me too. I explicitly said I couldn't help you before you fought Vader, so it must make me look quite the arsehole since it turns out I can
>Well, anyway, back to the throne room.
>Yoda mentioned we should help it in passing, you see, so we were just gearing up to come in and save the day
>no idea why he didn’t mention it before, but better late than never, or so I thought
>well we were almost there when we were distracted by the smell of a barbecue.
>being ghosts, and not having eaten for a while, we got a bit off track looking for it
>by the time we realised the delicious roasting smell was actually coming from your medium rare body, your father had already given Sheev a heave down the Death Star
>He was a good friend

Attached: A9F1F06E-7254-4468-BD72-AF065C78F147.jpg (1440x1080, 92K)

Lighting was gonna strike that tree regardless. Yoda merely pretended to cause the strike

Imagine being autistic person so stupid that you obsess over Star Wars like it's anything other than bottom of the barrel mainstream schlock
>haha, yeah... but the EU really fleshed out th-
Imagine buying branded genre novels by deadbeat writers who churn out licensed garbage to pay rent

Settle down

It was the Emperor pretending to be Yoda in order to corrupt Luke so that he allows that narcissist bitch to take over the order.

>Sheev a heave

Attached: C80AEB9B-8807-41F9-8230-8D0D0F04E5EA.jpg (819x531, 101K)

I think it came back when Rey came to see him or at least around that time. I don't know cause the movie never really explains it.

>schlock

Yes, I like RLM too.

maybe they will, friend. maybe they will

Luke, did I tell you about force lightning? Master Yoda and I used it to burn down the entire library of Alek-tsandree because we heard they stored some sith texts

I think they could only do it there. Also the ghost themselves only appear in places like that or when someone is near death.

Playing devil's advocate, the movie makes it quite clear when Luke reconnects to the Force. He's on on the cliff where he'll eventually die, and spreads out his hands, concentrating. Then you see a shot of the pool behind him with ripples going over it and Luke seeing Leia in her coma.

Attached: a1c796ac2702e27ef954c22ebcc95fb6c4c31f22r1-1221-530v2_hq.jpg (1024x444, 46K)

The main protagonist in Episode 9 will be the fucking force ghost of the Emperor. That's how fucking bad the trilogy is.

Fuck the First Order
Fuck Rey
FUCK NUWARS
FUCK DISNEY

It literally doesn't make any sense.
Force ghosts can physically interact with things.
They can also still use the force.
The last power Luke uses is projecting an image of himself that has at least some physical presence (he interacts with Leia, 3p0 can see him despite being a droid)
Luke can use the force as a ghost, meaning he can be seen with, or interact with anyone, regardless of their force sensitivity.
Luke isn't dead. Luke is a fucking God.

I dunno, if he’s like Robot Chicken Emperor it could be kino.