Kinos with same premise?

Kinos with same premise?

Attached: 86876786798456.jpg (670x509, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGwibPdEOVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why yes this is going to help a lot with the trust issues haha

A simpsons episode.

Attached: idontwatchtelevisionormoviesanymoreandjustpretendidotofitin.jpg (455x340, 43K)

Scott pilgrim is like a gender reverse of this.

Great, incoming thread full of incels calling others incels and telling each other dating advice based on their "experience" with women from reading Tweets and pics posted in Yea Forums

Attached: 1565552857299.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

H_v_ s_x

>movies with this premise
>kinos with this feeling
>kino
Mods need to ban these.
Along with "incel", "yikes", "oof", unironic references to subreddits and any other ebonics that millennial subhumans bring to Yea Forums from their beloved Reddit and Twitter.

Hiv_sux

Already have, faggot, all thanks to my sister.

finally got to see this in webm form wew

The worst part is that it's going to be the exact same series of twitter screencaps, posted in the same order as every other time.

It really sucks the fun out of these threads.

Why did he puke?

He's drinking an unopened Crystal Pepsi.
Those stopped being produced like 25 years ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=CGwibPdEOVk

That’s a big skull

Attached: WearyImpureBison.webm (640x640, 375K)

In my experience, urgay. But also, if she doesn’t wanna fuck just rape her.

Raping is only fun if she starts mocking you for not doing it hard enough.

Castrate yourself, or there is no need for that?

i love that all men dream to have the same power over roasties as the power of roasties over men. YOU JUST KNOW that men want to have the easy life of sluts and make roasties compete for them, then just pick the slut of the week, like women do. YOU JUST KNOW that men want to be loved just for existing...

guy is scared as fuck, he knows that once the roast gets to him he'll be sued till he has nothing left

What?

>make roasties compete
If woman don't get jealous that you talk to different woman, you're not a Chad

Woman always gets jealous if the guy who was into her is getting closer to someone else, how long that jealousy continues depends on how much she likes the guy in the first place

Actually I don't. Having those options seems to warp ones cgaracter and I sincerely believe many people who have thosr options (aka most women and the chads) become addicted to it.
What I'd prefer is women learning that not everyone has it as easy as them, but from what I saw women are mostly incapable of seeing something from a different perspective.

I'm thinking this post might be based

its what he does bro

Attached: enjoying_a_24_year_old_hi_c_ecto_cooler_juice_box_which_i_bought_on_ebay_for_400_la_beast_4RBpVX2qIn (1280x720, 2.26M)

stop

Yes and? You don't want toasties sucking each other's tits just impress you enough that you'll let them touch your cock?

Take the gay pill.

Attached: 1557370461697.jpg (1080x1350, 142K)

Why?
It's like being normal except you fuck hairy asses, there's a much bigger risk of STDs and the potential partners, on top of being bigger whores, are also much more disloyal.