Would this even be a contest?

would this even be a contest?

Attached: 68873345_713144122463049_7697472502311591813_n.jpg (640x640, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JYHp-nWlUlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Qynapm-Rbgk
youtube.com/watch?v=X7SiuQxhAjg
youtube.com/watch?v=FlyUAaa0qT4
youtube.com/watch?v=KV6dAuRmKuM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

comic superman can take on a thousand homelanders, but not the snyder superman

Homelander would just start lasering shit to put innocents at risk and dupes would run off to save them

Superman in all incarnations, because he's the only superhero Ennis actually likes.

Attached: JLAHitman02-03.jpg (1280x1904, 387K)

Homelander would win because superman is the Justin truedue of superheros

Cinematic versions are probably dead even. If we're taking about the comics, Supes rapes.
And if he was as unhinged and sadistic as Homelander, he would rape even more.

Attached: 3231955-384.jpg (511x780, 86K)

Really speaks volumes when you consider Ennis has made fun of Captain America and basically called him a soi.

Homelander would just grab a baby and threaten to laser its head off unless superman shoves a kryptonite dildo up his ass.

Depends on which version of him we're talking about. Injustice Superman killed what is basically a child.

Attached: 123125215.jpg (1986x2983, 1.71M)

Ultraman or Zod vs Homelander would make more sense.
Also this.

Basically this.

The snyder superman that came back from a nuke and nearly kept up with the flash? Homelander has nothing that can hurt him you worthless retard. In one of those newspaper snippets in the film, it said he moved tectonic plates. How dumb are you to think Superman wouldn't rape him?

You're right, but we haven't seen the full capabilities of Homelander yet.

Homelander. Because Superman is an irrelevant cuck

Attached: comic.jpg (412x157, 24K)

Brandon Routh is relentlessly handsome. I want to kiss him relentlessly.

But neither of those make more sense

Superman has be shown to nearly rival some Flash’s speed. As soon as Homelanders eyes light up Supes would take his head off

Movie Supes would be a good fight.
Comic version would be over in a nanosecond or less.

>we haven't seen the full capabilities of Homelander yet
And i doubt we ever will. No one comes close to his power in his own universe.
Yes they do, since they are all three basically the same person, i.e evil superman.

He might just eat the baby to spite Supes.

Attached: GEO9lpo.jpg (1326x1019, 309K)

If you're considering all iterations of Superman, then Superman would win no matter what.

If I remember right, Superman Prime One-Million had the power to bring whatever he was thinking into reality. As if he wasn't over powered enough, they gave him absolute reality manipulation at one point.

Attached: Superman_Gold_Prime.jpg (335x516, 65K)

>Cinematic versions are probably dead even
In reality
>Homelander has almost no feats
>Dceu superman has gone toe to toe with top tier bricks and speedsters
>better strength feats, speed feats, and striking feats
>statues wonder woman who has superspeed in her own right without even trying
>nearly tagged a flash who was running for dear life
>carried entire buildings and dragging massive ships with ease
>tanked blows from zod and doomsday
>came back from a nuke in 5 minutes
>homelander lasered some shit a couple of times and threw a guy

This is the power of true retardation. Fucking embarrassing

Attached: 1530182796282.jpg (550x543, 83K)

Did........did he rape Jack from Jupiter?

Stop posting. Brainlet. Youre ignorant in both your replies

Being the Superman clone that he is, it's more or less implied he would be about as powerful as your average version of Superman. But even in the comics it's kind of vague as to how powerful he really is.
In any case, Superman should be able to tear him apart in most versions.
I'd love to see Captain Marvel vs Homelander though. Specifically the rape that will follow.

This. The speed at which Homelander saves Butcher from the explosion is extremely fast, potentially rivaling Flash and outperforming Snyder's superman who can't even react to an explosion. Homelander also has access to compound V which buffs A-train from being a low-tier super into one of the seven.

>a child
billy was like 18 at this point, hardly a child

Snyder's Supes has better feats than Homelander by far though, see You don't even need to go as far as counting those comic iterations. Movie Superman has a lot of overpowered feats, especially when you include the Reeve and Routh versions.

Erman wins, hands do

Considering that Superman is a massive Gary Stu it’s not possible for him to lose.

>Can't even spell properly
>Stop posting. Brainlet.
You first, fag. Tell me how i'm wrong.

Superman would just use his heat vision to give him a lobotomy through his eyeballs. He's done it before

Homelander is supposed to BE superman in this universe so they're basicallly even.

Also how far will they go in second season with the G-men story ? Will it be censored with only adults and no flashback ?

It is nowhere near implied he is anything close to dceu supes you fucking retard. Reread the post you replied to again. Judging by feats alone supes is over homelander by a massive margin. And there are no signs to point that he is on par with the guy who allegedly "moved tectonic plates". Try again

>Considering that Superman is a massive Gary Stu
No more than any other Superhero. Him having so many powers doesn't even matter because his villains are scaled to match him

No contest. Superman can actually catch a plane.

>based retards itt thinking its even a debate

Attached: 2752790-2752780-captura_de_tela_de_2012_12_14_18_27_58.png (1158x580, 1.78M)

nobody can catch a plane, as Homelander explained, it's too much pressure at one point. superman catching planes is high-fantasy tier like him flying around the world to turn back time. Illogical feats are simply invalid.

>he was too lazy to add a punctuation mark, got him!
Embarrassing, nice try newfag. Give it a rest with the nonsense you were blabbering about

homelander is a fucking random, no feats except weak lazerbeam that can barely cut through solid stuffs
can't even save an airplane

Superman killed Shazam?
Why?

>Illogical feats are simply invalid.
Then this whole conversation is pointless since Superman and Homelander existing is an impossible feat

It's implied in the sense that you suspend your disbelief and perceive him as "bad Superman". And I never said he's more powerful than Superman. But they could come up with some bullshit powerwank next season to make him above DCEU Superman's level.
Supes' biggest showing in the films was actually surviving a nuke. I doubt Homelander could do the same.

It's the Injustice universe where Superman went evil

Why not ?

In the comics it's not a debate whatsoever. Even Batman beating Superman is nearly impossible in most scenarios, but that's a different story.

Homelander aint walking away from a nuke. Sure as shit not doing that. Nor is he facing doomsday in a brawl. Hell dceu faora would fuck him up lmao. They're far from even

>Dodges the question
Yep, that's what i thought.
Superman got evil, and Shazam wasn't a fan of that. So Superman kills him for acting uppity.

I really don't see a way for Superman to make real waves in pop culture anymore. He's too uninteresting a character and entertainment has evolved beyond such things.

Shazam was playing goodie two shoes and Superman was a self-corrupt dictator at that point.
IIRC the straw that broke the camel's back was mentioning Lois, who had been killed by Superman's own hands and was the main reason he was unhinged.

>Homeland, who exists in a universe where catching planes is impossible, is worse than Superman, who lives in a universe where catching planes is possible.
Not a convincing argument friendo

There's plenty interesting about Superman if they don't treat him like an autistic god

This

Homelander is slow as hell, if he wasn’t he wouldn’t have fucked up the plane situation. Regardless his strength and durability haven’t been shown to be anywhere near Snyder superman

Or snap his neck

He's still a man flying around. It's all bullshit

You’re extremely clueless.

You have absolutly no way of knowing that.

If they managed translate something like the All Star Superman comic into live-action, he might become as popular as he was back in the day.
It works within the context of a "jesus figure" superhero and works very well.

Stillwell said they threw every man-made weapon at him and he survived all of it. He casually shrugs bullets and can cut a supe in half with his eyes. There's nothing to suggest he is weaker than Superman.

Superman got fucking beaten by Batcuck, ffs. That's like Butcher incapacitating Homelander in the final scene.

Chadlander fucks Lois, makes her a baby and superman kills himself unable to handle ultimate cucking.

Superman is a so(y)boy autist in the movie, so Chadlander wins. No one reads comics as they're for virgins and faggots, so I don't care about what Superman can do in them.

Superman was interesting in Justice League Unlimited and the rest of the DCAU. That was what, 12 years ago? He's not a bad character, he's just easy to fuck up.

There is no power wank they could give him that wouls possibly put him over moving tectonic plates, fighting planet level threats (doomsday, zod, steppenwolf), stomping wonderwoman (who would likely fuck him up too and nearly stalemating flash. The level of competition just isnt there to close the gap. And as you mentioned the nuke is the top tier feat he will never pass either. Unless they have him move the moon or something lmao. They are too limited in the material

Aint a debate in any tv or film version either. Maybe CW superman (not welling). Hell he'd probably struggle with dean cain superman

Attached: gettyimages-93764903.jpg (1617x1889, 622K)

He also has a sonic scream in the comics. Wish they utilize it in the future.

Attached: wpid-boys21p11.jpg (800x810, 592K)

>Aint a debate
The science is settled!

Attached: 1512464150951.jpg (890x900, 142K)

imagine being this autistic. Unironically have sex.

You would think Homelander was created by somebody who hates Superman but Ennis loves the guy and would probably say himself that Superman would win. It's moot though since they would both lose to SixPack

>They are too limited in the material
That's also a good point. The series isn't so much about pure power wank but more about the relations between the characters and their personalities.
You mentioned CW Superman but I think Homelander would have the best shot against the Fleischer version.

Attached: supermananimated.jpg (720x540, 80K)

I dunno man. Can Homelander punch a laser?

Attached: 133VG.gif (480x360, 965K)

So why the fuck hasn't Cavill spread his chad seed amongst every 10/10 thot in Hollywood to create a new race of gigachads?

Ahh yes, the most kino period of animation. It's been a steady decline ever since.
Imagine a show like The Boys back then. Jannies gonna freak but also nannies.

>He casually shrugs bullets
Lmao aquaman does this. Irrelevant
>Stillwell said
No on screen feats of him taking a nuke nor implied the threw a nuke at him in the show. Also irrelevant to on screen showings of Dceu supes.

>can cut a supe in half with his eyes
Lmao yea when he walked off doomsdays heat vision, his evolution explosions and a nuke? Right tell me more on this particular point retard

>There's nothing to suggest he is weaker than Superman.

there is nothing to suggest his strength is anywhere close to caivl supes, or his durability is anywhere close, or his striking power is equal enough to create shockwaves. He literally has no feets but hearsay and bullet tanking. Literally nothing to show he can take on the threats cavil has. You're going to have to do better than that. Tho we both know you have nothing to work with lmao

Cavils taste isn't capable of developing his seed. Not for a few years at least

>Superman got fucking beaten by Batcuck
Hardly an insult, supes naive boyscout nature and kryptonite are both crippling weaknesses easy for bats to exploit

Would the nuke be more powerful than the world engine? Because Superman tanked that. He had breathed in two doses of Kryptonite before tanking that nuke as well

Truly the kinoest depiction of the Supes mythos.

Attached: SplendidLoneIvorybilledwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif (500x375, 1.52M)

Thought what? I called you a retard for your opinions. No need to go any further than that. You can let it stew and ask why youre an idiot or you can accept it and move one

I mean, Superman basically lets him win through PIS and not wanting to hurt an autistic manchild. Only smoothbrain batfags think he actually "wins" anything.

Is there anything more pathetic than grown men seriously discussing power levels of fictional cape-wearing characters from children comic books?

Rent.
Free.

Snyder Superman is as fast as Flash and can casually lift entire commie blocks. He would murder Homelander, who can't even stop a plane crash.

Attached: 1564042525814.jpg (1024x576, 100K)

Used to watch it on VHS. The scene at 5:35 always made me feel uneasy.
youtube.com/watch?v=JYHp-nWlUlQ

Just because he's a Superman rippoff doesn't mean he has the same power level. Homelander didn't have the strength to stop a plane crash nor the speed to save everyone on board one at a time.

Homelander is too slow to do that. Snyder's Superman made Wonder Woman look like a stature and she's faster than bullets.

>who can't even stop a plane crash.
To be fair, it wasn't a question of strength. It wouldn't really work unless you could generate a field around the plane. He would punch right through it.

But Superman is still too fast/strong for him.

He couldn't even lift up a plane in the sky

The only reason he can't is because Homelander's series is a little more grounded in reality. In any Superman movie he'd be able to hold up the plane without breaking through it.

Btfo

Attached: imageproxy (1).gif (500x239, 890K)

He doesn't want to get JUSTed. He's following the Leo model.

>He's following the Leo model.
The same Leo who has yachts full of Thots?

>Superman got fucking beaten by Batcuck, ffs.
You mean when Superman literally told him he doesn't want to kill him and let Batman hit him with Kryptonite? You know that if Superman wanted to he could heat vision Wayne manor from space while Bruce autistically brooding in the cave and there's nothing Batman can do about it, right?

To be fair that may just be due to Homelander being ignorant of how his powers/physics work, and not a fault of how strong he actually is.

You're right, but it's also possible he purposefully didn't save the plane because he saw the people's deaths as a way to better leverage his/the organizations position regarding the military bill, or he just didn't give a shit about their lives in the first place.
With Homelander, the most important thing is the public's perception of the supers, so why bother with something as taxing as lifting a fucking airplane.

It's not grounded in reality at all. It's just as ridiculous. But the point is Homelander doesn't have any strength feats. I mean from what I've seen in the show Spider-man is stronger than him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qynapm-Rbgk

I like that the same guy who writes the most cynical, bleak stuff like Punisher MAX, Preacher and Crossed is also a huge Superman fan.

Attached: 1553864114256.jpg (1988x3056, 980K)

If he had saved those people his approval rating would have skyrocketted, though. That's why Stillwell sent him in the first place. To generate good PR for the company.

>Lmao aquaman does this. Irrelevant
Ugh, actually the director says otherwise. He says he has durable skin but can't deflect bullets.
>No on screen feats of him taking a nuke nor implied the threw a nuke at him in the show. Also irrelevant to on screen showings of Dceu supes.
Stillwell literally said to Butcher that he is invincible, you utter moron. And that every man-made weapon the military threw at him, he shrugged off. That implies also nuclear weapons
>Lmao yea when he walked off doomsdays heat vision, his evolution explosions and a nuke? Right tell me more on this particular point retard
Superman's heat vision is slow as fuck and can hardly cut anything. Homelander cut people in half with it with minimum effort. Aside from that, there is no Doomsday or whatever shit villains DCU has to compare Homelander to.
>there is nothing to suggest his strength is anywhere close to caivl supes
There's nothing to suggest otherwise either. Aside from destroying a bunch of buildings, he didn't do shit in Man of Steel. The equivalent of Aquaman was quaking in his boots when Homelander grabbed him by the throat. He was about to cut Starlight (another supe) with just his vision. Superman can't deal with one regular human being. I don't care about kryptonite or all that shit. He literally gets his lights punched out by him. As I said, the equivalent of Butcher beating the fuck out of Homelander in the final scene. It just doesn't make sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=X7SiuQxhAjg
youtube.com/watch?v=FlyUAaa0qT4
>gets absolutely brutalized by a normal human being
>AaaaaaHH...h-h-h-e d-d-didn't really t-t-t-t-t-t-try
Aside from that his heat vision has always been underpowered. He can't even cut people in half like Homelander can and in order to even make a dent into a person he has to focus his eyes intensely. There's nothing to suggest his heat vision is as powerful as Homelander's.

>Homelander and Superman stand in the midst of a destroyed city, an arena of rubble. There are a few scratches in Homelander's costume, but both heroes appear largely unharmed
>Superman is waxing on about how Homelander is meant to be a hero and yet he is responsible for all this destruction.
>Homelander pulls out a magazine injector of blue bottles, he shoots himself in the neck with it
>The last bottle of compound v is drained, as he mutters "Better make this one count"
>Enraged by his lack of reaction Superman's eyes turn to laser and are met with Homelander's twin beams.
>It causes another huge explosion
>As the smoke clears, a futuristic-looking helicopter with the Voight-logo emblazoned on the side rapidly flys overhead.
>A side-door slides open and Maeve leans out dropping a long, thin, steel box
>In slow motion, it almost seems like the air pulses and for the first time, a feeling of distant dread fills Superman's eyes
>The box awkwardly lands on the ground and the lid clangs open revealing a bright green glow surrounding a crystalline sword.
>"No!" cries Superman as he falls to his knees
>But opposite Superman, Homelander appears to also suddenly struggle, start screaming in anguish and falls onto his back in a similar helplessness.
>Superman regains his feet slowly and smirks. "So it affects you too? It looks like you're even worse off than me. Can you even get up?"
>Homelander writhing on the ground appears not to even hear Superman's remarks
>Standing to the side, Superman slowly begins to muster a faint red glow in his left eye, "It's over, Homelander."
>Homelander's yelps change tone as he stops squirming on the ground. His yells now resemble laughter more than pain
>Superman has time only to respond with a quizzical frown
>In one flash motion, Homelander jumps up, grabbing the Kryptonite sword and decapitating Superman, whose puzzled stare is etched into a his rolling-away head
>"Why would kryptonite affect ME you fucking retard" he scoffs

Attached: the-homelander.jpg (1440x958, 259K)

I'm not going to watch this shit, but let me guess, every single way relies on Superman holding back nearly all of his power and not just moving at FTL speeds, and taking Batman's head off before Batman can even think of doing anything.

>Of course you DON'T
>Mind if I keep you COMPANY
>I'll stay right HERE, then
Why do comics do this?

That aspect of it was grounded. You can't lift a plane like that unless you have some special anti gravity/force dispersion shit going on.

>gets absolutely brutalized by a normal human being
While being depowered by kryptonite and the normal human being wearing a power armor. Oh, and Batman couldn't even draw blood from him even with that armor and Superman being near dead from kryptonite poisoning.

>Aside from that his heat vision has always been underpowered. He can't even cut people in half like Homelander
He cut steel beams in half, you fucking retard.

You're missing the point. The whole reason batman wins is because of who superman is. Superman doesn't "let him win", he loses because he is unwilling to kill while batman can weaken/distract him however he wants because he knows batman can (supposedly) barely scratch him. He also loses because he doesn't see batman (or any other human) as an actual threat because he had become full of himself when it came to his near invincibility.

He didn't even have to lift it. Just tilt the front or the back so the plane can gluide down.

>Ugh, actually the director says otherwise. He says he has durable skin but can't deflect bullets.
He fucking took a laser beam from Black Manta that was shown to blow up a massive rock. Fuck off with your dumb shit

Snyderfags BTFO!

No most of them are jokes. Like forcing Batman to fight endless armies of Bears or just throwing the moon into Gotham

That's why Batman's prep against the League is stupid. His plans to defeat an evil Superman relies on Superman not being evil and holding back against him. In realit this would happen if Superman actually became evil.

Attached: 3075691-4906638768-super.jpg (1254x598, 115K)

Oh.

>While being depowered by kryptonite
So what's are even talking about here? All Homelander has to do is take a kryptonite and it's over. GG.
>He cut steel beams in half, you fucking retard.
He cut shit. His heat vision absolutely sucks.

That's not me saying it, autist. It's the director.
Wan dispelled the theory that he is bulletproof, saying "Oh, bullets (or whatever else) will penetrate and break his skin. He’s not a man of steel. He just has really dense mass/muscles. At least that’s what Geoff Johns and I talked about ?"

Get your fucking headcanon out of your ass, brainlet.

Which plans? In TDKR, superman wasn't evil, just a govt tool.

/thread

>Headcanon
>Something that actually happens in the film
No

it says 50 ways superman can beat batman, not the other way around

Are you purely talking about the movie or something? Regardless, comics or movie supes could fly 1000 feet in the air, use his vision to see exactly what bats has on him, laser anything he doesn't like, then do whatever the fuck he wants. Or freeze him. Or move before bamham can even process he's there and disable him effortlessly. Batman only wins because he lets him and the writer wants him to win.

So you know better than the gook director that actually made the movie? Okay.

He was also horribly out of character

Same thing applies, that would require a very precise level of control.

>So what's are even talking about here? All Homelander has to do is take a kryptonite and it's over. GG.
Bruce used up all the Kryptonite in the Snyderverse. Checkmate, Christians.

>He cut shit. His heat vision absolutely sucks.
Cope. Watch Man of Steel again, cucklander.

Apparently, yeah. No gun is as powerful as this.
youtube.com/watch?v=KV6dAuRmKuM

Someone with Superman-level strength who lives among normal humans would need to have precise muslce control, though.

look at you fag jumping to defend Soiman. Get with the times, grandpa. This is not the 30's anymore, Soiman hasn't been relevant since forever.

Attached: 150489897764.png (375x312, 150K)

>He cut shit. His heat vision absolutely sucks.
Zod swung a girder at him and he used his heat vision to melt it before it could hit him. That took about a second

Not really, he kills mooks. Doesn't have to do the whole holding back all the time garbage.

Even then, pushing a huge ass plane is a lot harder than that. He can't over do it or he will just tear the plane up more.

Capeshit is s󠛡oy, period.

But superman doesn't do anything of that nature because he's arrogant as fuck.

Why is that so hard for you to understand or accept?

>Superman
>Arrogant
TDKR is the worst piece of shit

Attached: 1371016640828.png (623x527, 416K)

I'm not talking about holding back. I'm talking about him not accidentally exploding people when he touches them, or crushing someone's hand when shaking. It would be like a human living among ants. You need to have perfect control over your strength to not accidentally crush them.

>watches cape shows
>calls anyone else soi

Attached: 1564647286655.png (427x380, 367K)

Superman doesn't do any of that shit because PIS and Superman bending batman over his knee and spanking him in one panel would enrage nerds.

>one of his greatest enemies is a rich human
>he just underestimates this other rich human

Attached: OK_thumb.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>Doesn't have to do the whole holding back all the time garbage.
If you had the strength of Homelander or Superman it would be a constant struggle to keep your powers in check. They would need perfect control just to walk like a normal person

>posts a dumb dyke
>from 40 years ago
look in the mirror, nigger.

Kino

>he wouldn't fuck prime jodie

faggot

Attached: Jodie Foster on the set of Taxi Driver (13).jpg (726x1138, 282K)

>basically a god among men
>can accept supes being evil
>but arrogant supes is not ok

>Ugh, actually the director says otherwise. He says he has durable skin but can't deflect bullets.
Aquaman literally was hit with bullets and shrugged it off retard. Point being homelander tanking bullets isnt some impressive feat to bring up when discussing fight superman you retard.

>Stillwell literally said
Again no onscreen feats dumb dumb. Stillwell can say he can survive the big bang and it would mean nothing. He has shown no durability on the level of supes. Nuke included

>Superman's heat vision is slow as fuck and can hardly cut anything. Homelander cut people in half with it with minimum effort. Aside from that, there is no Doomsday or whatever shit villains DCU has to compare Homelander to.

Who cares about the speed of his heat vision your retard? And cant cut anything? Kryptonian heat vision lasers through metal same as homelander. What am irrelevant statement. You clearly have nothing to say but youre desperately trying to prove otherwise. Again if supes can walk away from doomsdays heat vision and nuke going off in his face (the heat of which is a thousands of times hotter than what homelander was shown to generate) than homelander can cut him in half. Hoe stupid are you to not understand this faggot?

>There's nothing to suggest otherwise either.

You mean the lack of feats? Or proof of anything remotely close to his level? All youve said so far is he made a weaker hero scared by touching him and he lasered some humans and can take bullets. Lmao is this your argument against cavil supes who actually has country level ( literally moving tectonic plates) feats? Who has been shown to survive a nuke and regularly faces Planet Level Threats. Yea bitch, feats trump implications and heresay. Nice try retard but youre too dumb to win this one. Come back when homelander does something on clarks level. In any category that could threaten him. Speed, strength, durability. Right now all you have is headcanon and your dick in your hand.

Attached: 32 (1).jpg (390x310, 28K)

No, I wouldn't fuck a 12 years old kid.

>interacting with people
>use no superstrength
>hitting criminals
>go nuts
The plane tipping is extremely fine control, you have to find the sweetspot without crushing it in the process.

You don't really know that though. There is nothing to base it off of. It may as well be an On/Off switch as its portrayed on the show.

So what are you doing on Yea Forums?

Superman has nothing but respect for Batman, he would never underestimate him. It's clear that anons only understanding of the Batman/Superman relationship is from TDKR. There's been plenty of times where Superman has fucked up Batman and it's usually done quickly because the last thing Superman would let him do is prepare

>MY SUPERHERO IS STRONGER THAN YOURS

Attached: soy-boy-gif-6[1].gif (380x400, 197K)

Actually Zod's lasers cut an entire building in half, so it's safe to say Superman's can too.

>use no superstrength
That's not how it works. It's not something you turn on and off like heat vision. You're probably not very strong but I've been weight lifting for 12 years and I sometimes break shit if I'm not careful. Now imagine being millions of times stronger than a normal man.

>>but arrogant supes is not ok
Yeah it's not OK because Superman isn't arrogant just because you want him to be. That's not how he's portrayed

>You're probably not very strong but I've been weight lifting for 12 years and I sometimes break shit if I'm not careful.

Attached: oov98wfpyns11[1].jpg (750x1334, 46K)

>He can't even cut people in half like Homelander
>cuts steel girders in half
>cant cut a bag of flesh and bone

Ahh i see now. Right right, you've already been btfo multiple times but I will say its obvious how retarded you are. Or youre a falseflagging mcuck. Either way this whole post is an embarrassment of willful ignorance just to attempt to put up and arguement

>multiple portrayals I don't like of superheros isn't allowed
Look at this guy

Not him, but my Superhero is the strongest. He doesn't feel any pain, so even if Supes/Homelander were to cut him in half it would be useless.

Attached: 71bVUuMGejL._SY500_.jpg (334x500, 34K)

>I'm a fat fuck so everyone on Yea Forums must be a fat fuck

Attached: cringe.jpg (307x356, 33K)

Is this as racist as the Spider-man trilogy was?

You're using one out of canon story and trying to apply that to Superman as a whole. You're just being dishonest

Yes, you shitting on people's interests

Cavil was never shown shifting a tectonic plate onscreen unlike Reeve who lifted up the entirety of California onscreen in the 1st movie. The only proof you have is some newspaper clipping and it’s unclear how exactly he shifted it.

The one who embraces his power and isn't an emo bitch.

Grow up.

They literally threw a Yea Forums denizen at Homelander and it didn't do shit. Superman would've went into kryptonian hybernation for a year out of guilt.

Attached: 3291407-black comedy 02.jpg (1440x1534, 721K)

>IVE BEEN BENCH PRESSING 800 lbs FOR 12 YEARS KID. I'M SO FUCKING TOUGH I BREAK SHIT BY ACCIDENT
>Oh wait, that's just my fantasy. I forgot to call my mom to deliver me my hot pockets and tendies. Wait a sec...

Attached: 1504499569296[1].png (676x630, 349K)

No my Superhero is strongest!
YOU ARE NOW IN THE POWER OF STARDUST
Fucking lunatic makes Homelander look like a kitten

Attached: BRWJ2XuBRXQxQtwjkpK59RMNMgNesCnE1uj5D4d7M7ukQXNe.jpg (500x633, 131K)

>being so pathetic that you can't believe there are fit people on the same board as you

Sad.

You should actually read The Boys to see where this is going

>Homelander also rapes superman's decapitated head, blasiting jizz through the top of his skull.
Remember it's still Garth Enis, so it's gotta be edgy.

>No my Superhero is strongest!
yep, I'm thinking I won.

Attached: the strongest.gif (500x208, 1014K)

Holy shit, I forgot about him. Nightmare fuel.

then there's a super ultra twist, none of that was homelander it was black noir

Leprosy isn't a superpower.

Think again. Dr. Manhattan foresaw his own demise at the hands of Superman.

Attached: main-qimg-7d5653c56e6fac1a9413761e32c082c9.jpg (602x925, 261K)

>Manhattan beating Stardust

Attached: 1AkDb.gif (480x360, 1.69M)

>being so pathetic that you can't believe there are fit people on the same board as you
PLEASE, SHEATH YOUR KATANA, MR. ZYZZ. I DON'T WANT NO TROUBLE

Attached: enhanced-buzz-1037-1380130080-16[1].jpg (625x467, 138K)

>Stardust stories followed a tried-and-true formula. The Super Wizard would use his omniscient powers to eavesdrop on criminals plotting a crime. The main villain would describe his grandiose plan (e.g. to commit genocide, lay waste to a city, destroy democracy, etc.). Stardust would pontificate on how evil the villain's plans were but did nothing to prevent them. The villain would then put his plan into action, and many people were either killed or forced to flee. When Stardust arrived on the scene, he would verbally berate the villains and then set into motion a series of increasingly bizarre and violent acts of revenge against the evildoers, often turning their own schemes against them. When the dust cleared, the citizenry would often bemoan the fact that they were unable to thank their hero who had already flown back to his secret headquarters in the stars.

Wow what a piece of shit

They're not going that route.

Oh and if they did, it's decent character arc for Homelander.

Does he go full emo and never talk and just scowl everywhere? Yeah thought not.

>non-canon shit

Think again. Not even Superman could withstand one of her speeches on equality. I win.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Think again. We all know the white woman's weakness.

Attached: the-black-panther-film-marvel.jpg (1922x1082, 268K)

>meme image and buzzwords response
I'm done with you, fatty.

In the comic he likes to go to a supe brothel and pay for a bunch of trannys to rape and torture him once he turned indestructible

This would've been so kino to see in an eventual Snyderverse. They took it away from us.

>Think aga-
not so fast

Attached: A_black_child,_Chicago._-_NARA_-_556138_restored[1].jpg (2956x2003, 1.48M)

T-that's not fair! Y-you're cheating!

I'm curious. What is Superman's appeal? Is it because he's an overpowered immortal whose life is never at stake?

Think again. I'm cute. Built good. Not even you can withstand the charm, kid.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (288x288, 12K)

superhero fight threads are the dumbest threads on earth

Attached: 1535302992763.jpg (1080x1920, 162K)

Goes without saying, but think again, bucko.

Attached: Chris_Hansen_.png (503x445, 396K)

Real niggas praise Jesus.

Not so fast Taco Girl! You and I have unfinished business.

Attached: 01807-mexican-moustache-1.jpg (837x1200, 215K)

>Is it because he's an overpowered immortal whose life is never at stake?
Unironically yes.

>Justin truedue of superheros
kek that caught me off guard.

Think again my alien friend.

Attached: 1546707506731.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

Shows over, amigo

Attached: 20190815_110543.jpg (484x453, 136K)

And there you go, making it about powerlevels.

Hey yo Donnie!

Attached: photo-1505672678657-cc7037095e60.jpg (1000x667, 78K)

They could just send Constantine to fix this problem. Supes is fucking weak to magic shenanigans. Probably can't out-luck that trenchcoat-wearing bisexual.

No. Homelander may be that universe's Superman parallel, but he's not nearly as limitless as Superman.
Comic Homelander is even less powerful and a fucking idiot to boot. Meanwhile Superman is a genius, something that's overlooked only because of comparisons to Batman.
Homelander wouldn't stand a chance. Superman has killed stronger.

Think again, chump.

Attached: 1561670024736.png (1593x5000, 713K)

patrician tastes

>Captain Marvel vs Homelander
Wouldn't Captain Marvel fuck Homelander in the ass?

Abusers Superman is too OP

He would break homelanders neck and destroy millions of buildings in the city.

It would be a suck and fuck for the ages. Both sides will be involved and give everything they've got until the universe explodes.

>whose life is never at stake?
It is though. Even without Kryptonite he was beaten to death by Doomsday

Snyders Superman is too strong

What's Abusers Superman?

Wow villains have never used innocents to deter Superman before!

The real question. What would Stardust do to Homelander? There's no question that nobody escapes the power of Stardust, but what would Homelander's punishment be?

Attached: 7bb9588ec5538ea90e73fd4494e1f789.jpg (350x374, 52K)

I love how he's drawn like the chad meme.

well it took awhile for shazam to wise up to his antics, because of his naivety

Homelander is based off of Super Soldier from the amalgam universe, not superman directly

Superman's appeal is the ideal: power without corruption. He's an angel, in the mythic sense, something more powerful than us, that loves us. The Father-God we desperately want to exist, because it means we matter.

One of the coolest things about the guy is that he's around nine feet tall. You never see a Superman-type being a literal giant at the same time and it's surprising how rare that really is.

Stardust would ignore him and wait for a gang of petty criminals to finish their bank robbery.

Got a hold of the compilation. Strikes me that, at least on a subconscious level, Fletcher Hanks feared divine retribution from his drunken asshole lifestyle. Stardust really could have been a nightmare of his, whether he was aware of it or not.

Attached: kRbqrRo.png (758x1059, 2.16M)

Do you think he and Batman can/should really exist in the same universe?

>gyp

wtf stardust is racist too?

Bullshit. They looked like petty criminals, but they'd attempt truly heinous shit like destroying cities with tidal waves, pulling earth out of orbit, and mass genocide. The pettiest they'd get was using experimental technology to kill every rich person at once via suffocation. Their schemes were as insane as their punishments.

Attached: Stardust 1 p2.jpg (1024x707, 338K)

nah it depends on the story
if the writer wants it to happen batman can take out supes

Attached: 656456474.png (695x1079, 1.27M)

Whatever, both eat dick against Captain marvel
have sex and don't @ me

Attached: 1565308999283.jpg (1200x1191, 114K)

The fact that the author chose to write them that way is itself telling.

I'd like her to eat my dick if you know what I'm implying here

>Do you think he and Batman can/should really exist in the same universe?
Only if Batman exists first.

That's where the DCEU went wrong - they went too fast. Should have gone Superman stand alone, then a Batman standalone story set before (like First Avenger).

you're gay?

No. I'm a bag of cement

Well consider this. The guy just left his family (probably after a rare sober realization that they were better off without him) and found himself right at the beginning of the golden age, where merit was found in producing a comic as fast as possible. With no time to draft or even pre sketch, especially since he did everything from pencilling to lettering, he'd crap out seven pagers in a way that was practically stream of consciousness. Fantomah and Stardust especially were visions of incredible evil combatted by Old Testament style godlike beings. That said he could tell saner stories. Big Red McClane for example was just stories about a lumberjack protecting his company from logging criminals. He also had some space cop stuff that were very typical, albeit with imaginitave monsters.

Attached: 0.jpg (439x609, 55K)

dude the comics literally have some bullshit about supernans atoms changing while he does shit like that to get around the actual physics of trying to attempt to catch a plane

He'd go after Vought itself, likely after the overseas supes started popping up. Probably just remove everyone's superpowers and then force the Vought higher ups to take an overloaded version of Compound V, throwing any survivors into space.

>is bullshit imaginary character A stronger than bullshit imaginary character B

Attached: 1565199542555.png (454x520, 11K)

Wait a minute. Says on wikipedia that Stardust is in the public domain. This means I can publish and sell Stardust comics.
I'm gonna be rich, baby.

No. Homelander is a bastardisation of Superman who has no revealed weaknesses elike cryptonite yet

Homelander's limitations are obvious and he's stated them himself. Meanwhile Superman has two arbitrary weaknesses that don't even kill him when they should, and is utterly limitless besides those.

Manchildren thread. You can even see from the reaction images being used. This probably what Yea Forums discusses all day.

God forbid any of these faggots fuck with "Big Red's" mill.

Attached: RCO017.jpg (1030x1401, 697K)

>Homelander's limitations are obvious and he's stated them himself.
I don't remember this?

Plane scene, especially in the comics.
He also can't see through fucking zinc.

>that don't even kill him when they should
because it's supermans book
if superman gets shot by a kryptonite bullet he would die, he needs batman to cut it out
if he gets stabbed with a kryptonite shiv he would die, he needs lois to get it out of him
it's always the writers finding ways to get around his weaknesses

Attached: 474675465.jpg (988x1519, 321K)

Tom seems kind of dickless.

How is not being able to see through zinc something that would let superman kill him?
>in the comics
Oh, you're fucking retarded. This is Yea Forums, not Yea Forums. No one gives a shit about your crappy comics. Don't bother replying unless you have relevant information FROM THE SHOW

Completely. Red submitted the gang that was fucking with Tom as his application. Made partner in like two stories.

>getting this defensive
Kek you know you don't have this.
Homelander is going to die by the end of this series. This alone is proof enough.

Homelander is the most powerful in his world, but isn’t actually competent and doesn’t train at all

The writers are Superman's greatest power. No matter what comic he's in. Even Garth fucking Ennis loves Superman, and he hates powered superheroes.

Snyderman will snap Homelander's neck, after their battle destroys more than half of a city and having a high body count, then Snyderman cries.

It was like a quarter of the city at most.

Superman is the most bluepilled super so of course edgelords love him.

this thread needs more Maeve titty licking

(You)

>And if he was as unhinged and sadistic as Homelander, he would rape even more.
Unhinged supes got his shit beat by family friendly man supes in Injustice

Does the show have any actual nudity or is it very "american" in how they can show gore violence and dicks but god forbid you show tits?
Just want to know what i'm in for before i pirate this shit because maeve actress looks hot as fuck

Hehe thanks man

No nude females but you do see a middle aged Jewish man's flaccid penis in the first episode.

There's also some very brief sideboob a second before it shapeshifts into a mantit

It's kind of strange. Since the TV version of homelander seems more invulnerable, but weaker offensively. While the comic homelander was stronger offensively, but defensively someone just walks up and kills him twice in the end.

Even if they had the same power levels, which they don't because Superman is clearly stronger, Homelander has never been chalenged or fought against the Super Villains that Superman has. This has pushed Superman's abilities. He would WRECK Homelander.

just naked dudes
no naked maeve, no starlight chocking on cock

Well that's pretty fucking lame.
Thanks.

He also hates Wolverine for some reason

Cool it with the antisemitic rhetoric

so does the show

Attached: dominique-977856.jpg (590x638, 44K)

Ghay

Erman wins against Homelan

Sorry mister Goldbergstein, today i will donate to the 8 gorillion.

> Movie Superman reversed the Earth's rotation

> Homelander can't lift a plane.

Call it a tie.

>Call it a tie.
Kek

strength-wise homelander probably could lift the equivalent weight of an airplane
but he doesnt have supermans bullshit tactile telekinesis
so if he tried to get under the plane and push up he'd just rip through it
he also says something like that in the scene

>Stardust sends a man to a frozen prison to think of his crimes
>author froze to death, probably thinking of the family he abused and abandoned
Spooky

I don't think that scene implied that he couldn't lift the plane theoretically, him attempting to do it would just immediately rip a hole into it due to friction. But yeah in terms of feats Homelander can't touch Superman

he would join the Seven into a human centipede

Who'd be middle piece?

>but did nothing to prevent them
Not accurate and whoever wrote that read a total of one story, if that. Stardust would very often (but not always) either prevent or completely repair the damage. That said he didn't strike until the villains actually started enacting their plans.

Fucking kek galore @ this thread.

Superman literally 100/100. It’s not even worth discussing.

She's actually the exact type to fall for an edgelord like Homelander and will be soaking wet from her front bottom.
On the other hand, she might get jealous of Superman since he's like a better version of her, and she might challenge him to a duel and lose.

>adults discussing superhero matchups this seriously

Attached: w8krY0g.png (285x253, 112K)

When Homelander stops an earthquake by shifting a tectonic plate, call me.

Attached: 26E06E4C-5DD8-4115-95B9-0E0CB165FFAA.jpg (1919x2323, 1.93M)

>posts a pic of homelander fucking up and being retarded
Superman would kill Homelander. Especially the based retard comic version of Homelander.

>A look into the mind of an incel By: Anonymous

Sups defeated Zod, who was a better version of Homelander (tactical master and Military leader) so yeah, Snyder and Comic Sups can beat Homelander, Superman is too OP, a fucking atomic bomb in his face and he's alive

my name's Josh

I need more lesbian scenes with Maeve, and sex scenes with her girlfriend, goddamnit Maeve is hot as fuck, that bitch face is pure perfection

>Superman
>Better than Carol Danvers
Lmaoing @ your fanboyism, she fights superman levels of villains as a sideshow

He can and has literally punched holes in spacetime fabric.
There is no substitute except Stardust. That's the only fight I want to see because it's the only fight where the outcome isn't certain.

that's probably the rape he was referring to

Carol Danvers has no real story, Marvel destroyed her since "Captain Marvel" (in the 2000' Ms. Marvel age she was a great hero with a normal storyline) but now her superpowers are so fucking stupid and her storyline is a total shitfest, canceled 5 times since 2015 and "#1's" every 6 months, shitfest in every way

Because the plot of Injustice, a Mortal Kombat-esque fighting game that pits DCs heroes and villains together demanded it.
It's bonkers retarded in the worst way, and could be seen as a poorly constructed character assassination against Superman, but that would be giving its pants-on-head retarded juvinalia too much credit.

Neither comic nor movie cap marvel is anywhere near the level of supes my dude, but nice head canon you got there all the same.

>homelander heat vision
Rinky dink lasers that take ten seconds to melt a pistol

>dceu supes heat vision
Burning rape beam that accidentally scissors a skyscraper in two seconds

Listen. I wanna insert my appendage into her just as much as you do, but she's nowhere near Superman's full power level. Carol's highest showing is resisting the Ghost Rider's penance stare. She gets occasionally wrecked by the Hulk, and he ain't no Superman.

Cope

Uhm, remember how she can just absorb ANY fucking thing thrown at her then improve on it and has no known weaknesses unlike superman?
Nice fanboy you got the all the same.

Kryptonian laser eyes are too powerful

Attached: laser.gif (614x254, 3.75M)

This scene was so fucking amazing.

Superman would absolutely wreck Homelander 1v1 unless Homelander played dirty there is no way he could beat Supes.

Supes fights people who play dirty all the time. It wouldn't help Homelander.

Look at these fags defending collateralMan lel

>Movie Superman lifted up California and pushed the Moon
>Homelander can’t lift a plane
Seems about dead even

There is no contest. In the original comic Homelander got decimated hard by Black Noir who was his genetic clone but stronger. Then the military shot noir down and Butcher jammed noir's head open with a crowbar. Hack Snyder's Superman would decimate Amazon Homelander too since he is very much overpowered. Remember how he quickly defeated Stevenwolf or whatever his name was in the justice league movie? And in doing so made the rest of the justice league entirely useless? Well the same will happen to our guy homelander sadly. Who isn't even that powerful power wise.

Attached: Kekedlander.jpg (1600x1232, 630K)

>this plane was originally the one hijacked in 9/11
Wish we got a Raimi adaptation

>Hanks had four children: William, Fletcher Jr. (also nicknamed "Christy"), Alma, and Douglas. Fletcher Jr. (1918–2008) was the primary source of biographical information on his father. Family members have described Fletcher Sr. as an abusive father and spouse, and an alcoholic, spoiled by an over-indulgent mother. He made money painting murals for the wealthy, and spent the money on alcohol for himself and his friends. Fletcher Jr. worked odd jobs to support the family; in 1930, he found his earnings missing, along with his father.Fletcher Jr. said his mother responded, "It's a small price to pay to be rid of the bum."

stardust went back to his own asteroid

Can MCU Thor beat Homelander?

Top fucking lel. Still a legend for creating the best superhero tho.

For now yes, we need to get better feats for homelander

slow clap intensifies

>Homelander is slow as hell,
I dont no man he kinda pulled a fully grown man away from an explosion while he was one foot away c4 expands at 240000 feet per second he moved 18000 mph that's pretty fast thats escape orbit fast

Oddly enough I don't see Stardust as a self insert. Stardust had no friends, never drank, and was an authority above any emotion. He wouldn't even move until the crimes were being committed, as though he was giving his enemies a chance to change their minds. If anything Stardust could've been the man he wished he was or even the embodiment of the retribution he feared. Fantomah is almost exactly like Stardust, too, and I don't see Fletcher seeing himself as a woman.
One Fantomah story in particular stuck out for me. A kind and talented jungle man found a drug plant that turned him into an evil warlord, pampered by the python who raised him even when he had her destroy villages. Fantomah berated him, but gave him a chance to change. When he didn't she removed the drug's effects and banished him and the snake.
That warlord felt like the self insert.

>His body was found on a park bench in Manhattan in 1976; he had frozen to death, penniless and likely drunk.

lmao

Attached: 1560490423388.png (405x384, 292K)

Fair fight? Superman always wins, but Homelander probably wouldn't always fight fair, and would probably lose any composure not being top dog. In that context, how much of an unhinged attack by Homelander would Superman's yellow sunlight fueled Kryptonian biology be able to protect him from?

Considering Homelander is neither magic nor kryptonite, Superman's biology wouldn't even acknowledge the attack.

>Stardust the Super Wizard ran for political office and pledged to be "reeaal tough on immigration" in a 2016 story by the Barcade Jersey City Draw Jam.

drumpf

Superman once flew several million times the speed of light and didn't even make a big deal of it.

>Homelander couldnt even lift a crashing plane to safety

Attached: 800px-Superman_catching_plane.jpg (590x239, 11K)

>Stardust the Super Wizard returned to political office and pledged to "make America weird again" in a story by the Barcade Jersey City Draw Jam.

>Stardust, the "mad god with no conception of human ethics or morality" returned to Earth in the Joey Peters lampoon of the 2016 Presidential Election titled 'Stardust vs Donald Trump'.

wat

>pulled a fully grown man away from an explosion while he was one foot away c4 expands at 240000 feet per second he moved 18000 mph that's pretty fast thats escape orbit fast
the actual feat here is doing that to butcher without crushing every single bone in his body and liquefying his organs

That makes sense.
And yet, before the death was retconned to a recharge coma, Doomsday killed Superman with brute physical trauma. I don't say that to equate Homelander with Doomsday, and acknowledge that Doomsday's Kryptonian roots more than likely facilitated that, but it is just to illustrate that his invulnerability has it's limits, and he has bled while fighting non magical, kryptonian/ite enabled foes before.

>Fantomah berated him, but gave him a chance to change. When he didn't she removed the drug's effects and banished him and the snake.
Fuck

but was he carrying a fully grown man like homelander the difference would shock you

Attached: EB8T5tuXoAAiswI.jpg (1024x562, 92K)

Sad as shit thinking about it.
Stardust is public domain. Anybody can write about him.

Attached: 1f1lshnan4p11.jpg (1603x2020, 1.71M)

Stardust is a master of space and planetary forces, possessing a vast knowledge of interplanetary science. He is also a skilled detective specializing in data collection. Although Stardust has never exhibited any formal combat training, his physical size and strength make him a formidable brawler.

Physically, Stardust appears as a clean-cut, blond-haired, blue-eyed, Caucasian human male of heroic proportions. His height has been estimated anywhere between 7'3" and 9'9" tall. His genealogy has never been revealed. Although he has vested interests in Earth, it is unclear if he is of Earthly origin.

Stardust has exhibited a number of powers that are not attributed to his mastery of space and planetary forces. These powers may be attributed to an alien physiognomy, cybernetic augmentation, genetic modification, tetralogical manipulation, or a combination of the above.

Powers of Stardust include:

Superhuman strength. He has lifted grown men off the ground one-handed and tossed them out a window with little effort.

Superhuman speed and accelerated perception. Stardust once delivered a well-timed uppercut while traveling at 300,000 miles per minute (18 million miles an hour).

Superhuman endurance. Stardust has never been known to tire—or sleep for that matter.

Superhuman durability. Stardust is immune to extreme heat and cold due to exposure to gas emitted from a star.

Extrasensory Perception. Stardust has been able to sense danger and perceive events over great distances.

Stardust wears a flexible sky-blue unitard made of star-metal that fits him like a second skin. It is controlled through rays from a distant sun, rendering him invulnerable to chemicals and indestructible by electrical or violent force.

Stardust wears a corset-sized gold radiation belt (aka ray belt) around his midsection. The belt is in a starburst motif and features two rows of red studs. The radiation belt empowers Stardust with a wide array of beams, rays, and arcs.

Attached: 1546189890384.webm (1280x720, 2.2M)

Thread is autosagging, but I just wanted to thank everyone in her for an enjoyable discussion. Hope you all have a great day.

>Stardust once delivered a well-timed uppercut while traveling at 300,000 miles per minute (18 million miles an hour).

your move superman

Attached: 1558237204353.png (500x505, 136K)

Because there's no voice actor.

You're more than welcome, and yes, this thread was as good as it was because of me and me alone.

>Le character with a bunch of stupid powers
so, another Lucifer Morningstar? at least Dr. Manhattan is a good character

Thank God Stardust showed up to save it.

Best superhero by a long shot. I bet his dick can shoot lasers too.

It's not even a question.

Attached: supes.jpg (500x250, 59K)

Well Homelander did outrun an explosion, and in the comics he saved an entire island of 500k people from dying by moving them all in seconds....

that's not the current canon superman doe

>whoever wins, we lose

>posts brainlet wojak
>while seriously arguing which fictional character could hypothetically beat the other in a made up crossover
well guess what my dad could beat up your faggot dad