ROIGHT

Attached: arthur_shelby-0f61b5bbbc0501af1dc6e0085393f1ba2d42388e419c6cd7f03e57a53323dfa4.jpg (500x750, 257K)

TOMMEH !

OIM OLD TESTAMENT!

Take a little walk to the edge of town

PEEKY
FOOKIN
BLOINDERS

AYI DUNT TRUST THE LIKES OF YOUSE

Attached: SamShepherdpeaky_3052607k.jpg (858x536, 53K)

WHERE AHR THE FOCKIN GUHNS TOMMEH?

>PEEKY
cheeky?

also season 5 is releasing in like less than a month, get hype

OOOOOH TOMMEH TOMMEH

Less than two weeks, more like. Comes out on the 25th only on the beebeecee. God bless torrents

Test

YAGSBARRO?

OVADO KEDAVRO

WOT U JUS' SAID 'BOUT PEAKI FOKKIN BLOINDERS???

>France
>threw them in the cut
>eh
>brother

NO SUCKING PETROL OUT OF THEIR FUCKING CAHS

Attached: 921B8D4D-1E3A-457A-9FCC-2E7D9AFB3671.jpg (480x360, 13K)

SHUGAH DEW DEW DEW DEW DEW DEW

I don't care what the fa/tv/irgins say, PEAKY FOKIN BLINDAHS is pure funkino.

do gypsies actually do this?

The show doesn't show the full extent of how much of parasites gypsies are, literally everyone hates them and for a good reason too

This is pretty much true.

OI

they do like stealing petrol
they also really like stealing red bull for some reason

t. worked at a petrol station

>scene on the streets of Birmingham, smoke is rising from the fires in the industrial shops
>cover of red right hand playing
>grey and red everywhere
>cut to a scene of Arthur beating man to death with his bare hands
>ROAAAAAAH
>John and another man pull him off
>Tommy is in the corner, in 30 seconds he has smoked three cigarettes and drank 500ml of whiskey
>Sam Neil and twenty corrupt cops enter stage left
>He speaks in an accent so Irish men in audience immediately start beating their wives
>"You may have escaped his majesty's justice so far Mr. Shelby, but as sure as you won't escape the hellfires of damnation, I'll see you hanged by the neck until dead"
>Another rendition of red right hand starts playing
>Another shot of the streets of Birmingham...

In the bleak midwinter

Attached: 1564222288094.png (1059x962, 684K)

>>He speaks in an accent so Irish men in audience immediately start beating their wives

Attached: C2H7s8x.jpg (536x479, 54K)

has there ever been a less surprising twist than Arthur not being dead last season?

It's literally Sons of Anarchy British edition even down to the weirdly out of place music during serious scenes. I stopped after season 2 but I don't know if I should keep watching because it's so unintentionally funny.
>it's a Tommy's sister forgets about that communist guy from season 1 who was a main character because he died of cholera or whatever disease between seasons because his storyline was retarded
>it's a Aunt Pol is on screen for more than 5 seconds and I feel myself losing brain cells because of how shit every storyline was with her episode
I'd rather watch Tom Hardy in Taboo than this because at least he's entertaining with his plot armor.

it's getting kinda tired with muh tommeh got a keikaku, yes. but still better than SoA

They're mixing that shit, probably.

Her husband died and with him her hardon for communism, what's surprising

They always use the 'It was an elaborate ruse!' thing. I really hoping Polly really betrayed him in s4 and he has her murdered or exiled. Fuck I hate the actress so much. Damian Lewis married THAT?

SoA was great up until the Ireland season and it was retarded afterwards but still watchable. Punished Opie dying was a genuine feel and something about Jax's roundabout way of getting vengeance on Pope was funny. My favorite part of SoA has to be when Jax puts on a cloak of homelessness +5 dexterity to sneak attack the final antagonist on the courthouse stairs in the series finale.

Lmao Damian likes mommies

no fighting
no fighting
no FOCKING FIHGHTING
*gets accidentally nudged by a servant on his way past*
*shoves him to the ground*

This is an obscure reference for Yea Forums but I love you.

Aware me on it lad

Brumfag here

Fuck this show and it's terrible accents

OI TOMMIE

Yes they do

t. Great grandparents were Irish gypsies who came over to England

*arthur launches a bottle at the downed servant with the force of a steam train*

I bet you've never been woken up by gypo's screeching rag and bone at a sparrow's fart

Careful now

*lights cigarette*

Is the whole show just gyppo whitewashing? The Shelbys are nice and smart and sexy and cool and basically only Johnny Dogs acts like a normal gyp.

>>Tommy is in the corner, in 30 seconds he has smoked three cigarettes and drank 500ml of whiskey
Accurate

JAHNNY DEGS HERE, MOI FAMILY AND OI WILL FAHCK YOU AHP

Johnny Dogs is based af tho

be very...

Attached: TomHardyHaircutTaboo_grande.jpg (600x600, 44K)

Show should have ended with Tommy getting tossed into his own grave and shot.
"I was so fucking close" or whatever his line was would have been excellent last words and really captured both his character and the theme of the show.

Turned into anime Deathnote bullshit after that to be honest.

ROUIGHT, a bullet. Sure.
How about you user? A little CLASS?
Hm?

I kinda wanna dance and drink with gypsies and sleep to the sound of music and merriment

Not that I can think of. Everything is solved off screen in this though

Is it bad that I want to be like Arthur? He's badass

>John and another man pull him off
oh, matron

allroight tommeh, oi'll kill mesel' wivuh gon nex' toim
*bashes my head against a wall for no reason*
MMMMNRRGHHGHHhhh

Hes a mentally unstable violent thug

>snorts cocaine
>chugs whiskey
>pulls hair back
>sniffs
>roight

He's just an antihero, he looks cool as fuck

Attached: large.jpg (564x1003, 56K)

>SoA was great
No it was not

ARFAH! SHALOM ARFAH!

Attached: arthur.gif (500x200, 1.62M)

This

that scene where Arthur discovers cocaine and struts off down the pub filmed from a Go Pro lmao

*vague incomprehensible mumbling that's probably his weekly betrayal*

I like this show stylistically and the cast is great but holy fuck every season finale is an asspull
>Dude were fucked oh no
>Oh wait we aren't because this was all my plan all along
>TAKE A LITTLE WALK TO THE EDGE OF TOWN

every day I wake up and cry that I was never born an english aristocrat having hijinks in the countryside

I don't really see anything that's happened in the show to be anywhere near as bad as deathnote. Closest might been latest season with Arthur coming up with his faked death plan right as he was being choked.

What the fuck was with Tom Hardy's accent?

Arthur didn't come up with that plan, Tommy did.

Oh yeah it was great, he went off like a firecracker

OP guy is the farthest thing from a toff though.

*lights cigarette*

Don't remember it that way but then Tommy coming up with the plan to fake Arthur's death right as he discovered his brother wasn't dead.

It was a good plan
>tell Changretta matriarch they're even now, 2 Shelbys dead for the 2 Changrettas, let's have peace in exchange for the Shelby businesses
>pull keikaku on Brody since his blood relatives are dead so he's easily defeated

Didn't say it wasn't a good plan but the way the boxing match sequence played out and Tommy's insistence on Arthur not investigating anything and that they were safe makes it impossible this scheme was premeditated. Hard to believe Tommy invented that shit on the spot.

Attached: peaky blinders tom hardy-5.webm (1280x690, 2.49M)

MISTAH SHELBEH

ARFER

this show is shit.. I cant believe people still watch this garbage
Is it the first show you guys watch in your lives?

I too come into threads for shows I don't watch to express disbelief that people watch this show I don't watch.

with _ _ _ _ you lose

Haha go jerk off to Tarkovsky

SUCK ME OFF LIZZIE

why doesn't arfa like mr shalom

His habitual backstabbings

1+2 kino
3 garbage
4 garbage with occasional good bit, idk I liked Brody.

bit antisemtic tho, idn't it

And go across the tracks...

Was he an incel?

Not when he's really habitually backstabbing you

Whats the "red right hand" thing?

FOOKIN GYPSY

Who had the worse accent: Hardy or Brody?

the only intelligible lyric in their songs

Northern Ireland.

ATJ is in series 5, neat

Attached: 53784177_360315734570769_8453379051781706944_n.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

Attached: peaky blinders tom hardy-1.webm (1000x539, 2.82M)

I liked three but probably because that Russian heiress was unbelievably hot.

3 was great for Paddy Considine alone

Johnny dogs is the best character tbf

Gotta say it, Knight's dialog has been tight since season 1.

>arthur and Tommy go to get John
>they knock once
>they knock twice
>”fock this” says Arthu, kicking in the door
>John is balls deep in esme, fourteen gypo kids are running around the kitchen, and a small fire has broken out in the parlour
>”oiii, you coulda knocked, innit?” Says esme
>”looks like Johns been doing enough knocking for the two of you” says arthur
>laughter ensues, Esme looks pissed, having lost out on her semen luncheon

I feel like Tom Hardy just turned up to set looking and sounding like that uninvited so they just cast him in the show.

>Tommy lights a cigarette

I think he asks the directors to meme the hell out of his characters.

>oim a fuckin’ yid, whadelse wouldeye be?
>wot you mean i cant call myself a kike S’what i am, innit?

I really want to kiss Esme, she has the perfect face for it

Attached: peaky blinders tom hardy-6.webm (1280x690, 2.4M)

Esme a CUTE

some top birds on this show

ARFER

god i want an English gf so bad bros

and had great tits

Anyone got gif/webm of when Arthur first took drugs?
That scene was really cool.

ISS AWRIGH' ARFUH, HE MAY HAVE BETRAYED US THREE TIMES SO FAR, BUT OI'VE MADE ANUVVA DEAL WITH 'IM...

Attached: man-face-apparel-coat-clothing-suit-overcoat-accessory-accessories-tie-smoking-smoke-human-person.jp (600x315, 14K)

most based character

I believe this of most of Hardy's roles

>lights cigarette, throws away already lit one he was already smoking without putting it out

>"Okay Adrian, in this show you're an Italian gangster-"
>"Mafia. The Godfather. Vito Corleone. "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse". Nailed it, let's start shooting"

Attached: peaky-blinders-adrien-brody-horizontal.jpg (681x383, 48K)

This show is gold. No dragged out intrigue. Time jumps to keep you with the action. Every character is a flanderization, & while not everyone likes the “everything is fucked second to last episode, yet an asspull crazy scheme gets us back on top last episode” I have to admit that I love the way they do it. Also, Tommy is a magnificent bastard that I never want to see actually get what is coming to him. I want him to die old in the country after passing on the business. Arthur too because Arthur is beautiful & needs to be protected

>man-face-apparel-coat-clothing-suit-overcoat-accessory-accessories-tie-smoking-smoke-human-person.jpg

>EXPECTO PATRONUM!

>produces toothpick from nearby tree

A very accurate summary of Peaky Blinders.

>'Arthur too because Arthur is beautiful & needs to be protected' the user types as Arthur viciously beats a post-WWI twink to death with his bare hands whilst madman being buggered by a screeching defective banshee

Ha, twas merely a ruse!

Attached: dcbe235d2f8174a8c7cd3c0622247db0.jpg (750x937, 76K)

See? Beautiful

>Tommy and Arthur are surrounded by a horde of ruthless armed gangsters all pointing rifles at them
>*lights cigarette* "Ah've made a deal with tha Japs"
>Forty ninjas drop from the roof and cut down all the gangsters
>*light an additional cigarette he immediately throws away* "We supply em with fresh orange squeeze, they supply uz with sake, evry body wins. And Arfur? They want ya mustache"
>RRRROOOAHHH TOMMEH

Best scene

Attached: 1437772299184.jpg (413x395, 38K)

All according to keikaku

TH' PEAKY FOOKIN BLINDAHS

Attached: 1560291623907.png (301x261, 169K)

Legit thought they were going to end s4 on him being defeated and s5 being him rising once more. But nah, elaborate ruse, Tommy becomes a fucking MP, etc. So weird how they built up the Italian massively in the firs two episodes of s4 for him to flounder massively. Hate it when shows do that with villain that seems cool at first. They did the same shit in Justified with Quarles

Attached: peaky blinders arthur3.webm (1280x690, 2.9M)

>God bless torrents
GAWD

BY
>Snorts cocaine
OYRDERE
>downs a bottle of whiskey
OVF
>screams like a rutting deer
THA
>smoothes hair back
PEEKAY
>beats the shit out of the guy next to him
FOOKIN
>Sniffs
BLINDAHS!!!

>the actual Peaky Blinders were just a minor youth gang around for a few years in the late 1800s
>in the show they're basically the Mafia

DO WE HAVE SAM POTAYTOS

Attached: mfajtldv-720.jpg (720x406, 38K)

It’s alt history what’s wrong with that?

That's just what the Blinders want you to think, user, it's all part of Tommy's plan to stay behind the scenes

I hate this little prick so much

Attached: 83175a82c7740aa7f6cdde8f2640e2a8.jpg (1242x1620, 380K)

I want him to be stuffed in a barrel & delivered to Aunt Maggie with a bow & a box of chocolates

I think I only keep watching it because of Arthur

Attached: R&R_0337.jpg (946x768, 210K)

Attached: 1555821209877.gif (250x250, 622K)

>*lights an additional cigarette he immediately throws away*

Attached: trukk.png (380x251, 146K)