Will Mike and Jay do an episode?

Attached: 1565846314482~01.jpg (498x730, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fa7TcdabUiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mike and jay aren't hypocrites
they might consume popular media but they have a youtube channel so that makes it okay
shut up idiots.

I never understood paying hard earned money for random cheap shit in a box. Was loot crate the ultimate Apex of SOI boi culture?

>sell random assortments of bullshit merch from different series that typically contain super stupid shit like car air fresheners, pins and mugs
>surprised people don't wanna buy that shit once they find out how bogus the stuff you're getting is

I think it was at part supported by people who were enamored by in game loot boxes. It took a couple if real time tries to figure out how idiotic it is

They're bitter and shit on popular media cause they're failed movie directors, who cares what they think

>promises
Lmao
>ship ordered boxes
No they won’t lol

I can't imagine anyone would want this shit outside of ecelebs who get it for free to promote it
then again soi bois can be really dumb

reminder that plastic is literally a toxic hazard that seeps into the ecosystem and poisons people(and most other animals) for 10000 years at least

It was kind of neat way back when to see what random shit you'd get.

After your 10th unwearable tshirt that goes straight to Goodwill and your 5th ugly coffee mug it gets pretty fucking old. The quality of each box was dropping month over month too. The "value" of a crate was probably down to under $5 now.

Some of the mega crates were pretty cool. I loved my South Park one. I would never subscribe to get random shit boxes anymore though.

>people on Yea Forums actually bought this shit
>south park fan so probably a /pol/tard aswell

Attached: 1565408584324.jpg (960x960, 79K)

Loot crates predated in game loot boxes didn't they?

fuck off retard

I don't usually say this but rent free. Lol

damage control

Dilate already.

Forgive me for spending some of my disposable income on random shit for fun. You spend yours on...?

No, really. I'm curious. I'm waiting. List everything you spend disposable income on. I'm married and fully own my house and cars so you have literally nothing to flex on me.

Attached: suckit.jpg (233x366, 33K)

>OBSESSED
Do you post about your /pol/ boogeyman in every thread?

For the most part I don't think anyone did, aside from e-celebs. You get the disappointment of watching one open a box and are glad you weren't subscribed.

You are not using that phrase correctly

yea

Attached: 575px-HonusWagnerCard.jpg (575x1024, 213K)

The appeal was you were getting "exclusive" items ("collectibles" so to speak). The whole concept that you were getting items "you couldn't get elsewhere" appealed to a lot of fans. It made it seem like what you were getting was worth something, like you could resell these items later for a lot of cash. The thing is, "rare" or "exclusive" doesn't always translate to "worth anything." When the item is just junk, like a Spider-Man sticker, it doesn't really matter that it's a rare, one-of-a-kind Spider-Man sticker. There's also the fact everyone else is getting the same junk, and a lot of this junk wasn't exclusive to the lootbox. If you wanted that Super Mario t-shirt, you could buy it elsewhere.
I think the real kicker is the loot boxes always had the same junk. Every month you'd get like a handful of buttons and stickers, a lanyard, a t-shirt, a small ass poster, a keychain, and usually some kind of bobblehead or other cheap little junk toys like you'd get from a Happy Meal. After a couple months, it just gets old. You only need so many lanyards in your life.
The other thing that sold it was seeing Youtubers get paid to receive them and act all excited over them. "Hey, my favorite Youtuber creamed his jeans when he opened his lootbox. I better get mine! It'll be like Christmas every month!" But really it's like lazy poor person Christmas where you mom went to the Dollar Tree and spent like ten bucks on random crap (and she stole twenty bucks out of your piggybank to fund it). Oh look, I got a Sailor Moon sticker set, a keychain of Snoopy, a Power Rangers t-shirt, and a can of spam. Thanks, Santa!

>I'm married
>fully own my house and cars
No you don't, your wife owns half that shit. You're already cucked and you don't even know it.

gucci sneakers, burberry coats, acne jeans, etc etc. kpop concerts and short get aways.

No.

Ashens on suicide watch

I spend my extra money on headphones and audio equipment

It's like having Christmas every month. $50 worth of geek gear for $19.99. You'd be stupid not to subscribe.

I spend mine on a sugar baby.

lootcrate founders probably got a ton of hot LA pussy so they will make out just fine and easily transition to greener pastures. the only people getting shafted are the wagies who work for them now. they will probably find a buyer, some huge legacy media corp that can absorb the losses. lesson here is, start your own company. if it fails you simply file bankruptcy.

over at /biz/ the most shilled coin is LINK and the fucker who founded it was a failure in his first 2 ventures. failure at business is not the end of the world. being a wagie is the worst though.

Pretty sure these scam boxes are still quite popular with the sois. Loot Crate was just the shittiest most generic one.

all true, and yet the founders probably coasted on millions of dollars and free pussy from 2012-2019.

yes

retard

Attached: images (60).jpg (616x498, 70K)

I spend mine on vacations. My car. Good food. Clothes that don't have superheros on it.

shitlib s0ib9is are now buying subscriptions to dollar shave club, blueapron, and joe rogan ONNIT supplements. i've learned the hard way: the only way to "get rich" is to be OK with ripping off these fucking retard NPC-type consumer idiots. it's much harder to "get rich" through morals and ethics.

Loot crate is alao gambling

>OMG A COUPLE MORE LOOTCRATES AND I'LL GET THE SPIDER-MAN SHIRT I WANT FOR SURE

Attached: 1559335202378.png (406x431, 10K)

how much you fools earning? jesus christ.
i only earn 130k. feels a little bad man

Attached: 1565631803813.jpg (620x633, 217K)

wasting money on "disposable income" on "random shit" is something you might eventually regret, even if it's just $20/month. that's money that could have gone towards more valuable purchases, like $20 worth of grass-fed pastured beef that tastes great. if you want to continue buying "random shit" that's your choice. some of us don't see the value in plastic made-in-china trinkets with corporate "pop culture" logos on them.

Because it was a giant scam

No.

If you're pressed for that 20 dollars and come to regret spending it. Guess what? It wasn't disposable income. Learn what it means before trying to give advice, moran.

I almost bought one in the early days. Thank goodness cooler heads prevailed.

You can waste twenty bucks and still feel like you wasted it even though it was disposable income.

How was it a scam? It's just stupid.

I'm sure he can plenty of other tat to review. Pretty sure he was tired of Loot crate's shit anyway. I often listen to his reciews while working on something. They were really strectbing things in the last few and reusing old.items even.

They already destroyed the Nerd Crew set.

A friend of mine kept the shit he liked and sold off the shit he didn't care for on ebay. Kt pretty much paid for itself, but he ended up getting busy with work and stopped.

I got a three month subscription as a gift.

Pogs.

I've never bought one but the ones where you get weird foreign candy/food/drinks seem sorta neat. Still not something you'd want to subscribe to for more than a few months though.

Lol. Shes not a very hot sugar baby, just a slut I get to funnel my hog regularly. She gets gifts to keep her sweet.

You can also just throw that money into a fire. Would you regret doing it? If so, It wasn't disposable income?

I prefer finger boxes.

Attached: 1512632077502.jpg (1200x1052, 146K)

it was a real lazy way to get neat looking shirts and then it wasn't, the crap in the box was a bonus but I chucked most of it except for the tribble

german cars, gucci loafers, park avenue manicures, feed, seed.

Not him but I got the South Park one too (only Loot Crate I ever bought) and it had cool shit
>Clyde Frog doll
>Professor Chaos model, the foil helmet glows in the dark
>sweater that looks like Kenny's sweater, it fits well and is high quality
>silicon baking molds to make Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls
>roll of safe space warning tape (looks like police crime scene yellow/black tape but says safe space instead)
>box folded up into the school bus and it came with stickers of all the kids to put in the windows

LOOT GET

youtube.com/watch?v=fa7TcdabUiE

But all the shirts were always ugly as all fuck and something only a 12 year old would want to wear.

>Dude things I don't like are the equivalent of torching money LMAO
Oof.

that's all complete crap though

I subscribe to a japanese gachapon box but they spend a certain amount cranking machines so I don't mind

YOU GUYS WANNA SIGN UP FOR MY INCEL CUBES?
I WILL SHIP YOU A CUBE OF STUFF, EXCLUSIVE INCEL CONTENT, SNEED STICKERS, CIA ACTION FIGURE, SON OF THE MASK PAPERWEIGHT, EVERY MONTH INCEL CUBE WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BASED.

Attached: 1554574355085.jpg (242x338, 16K)

Ever heard the word "hyperbole"?

>Taking on a party time job to collect just the right cheap shit.
>Waste time and money.

Yeah he's ahead of the game

the early shirts were cool, got a nice voltron shirt for instance.

Attached: m_5aef32c1b7f72bded65f28c7.jpg (580x580, 138K)

how the fuck do you mishandle a company so badly? they ship bullshit to nerds with high margin and still have 250,000 subs. jesus christ

I want to make a store like Uniqlo but be honest about catering to incels. It will have one physical store next to the Hatsu e Miku store in Akihabara, but do 99% of sales online.

I was thinking the same, either they were getting too cushy salaries or whoever was supplying the bullshit was dabbing on the naive retards that own the company.

Pretty much this

there's an "adult" version of hot topic they own called BoxLunch that would essentially be your competition

Redditor turn on things if they get too popular.

See also: every thread on this board

what's the problem though it's not like they aren't buying inventory to order unless they're totally retarded

they laid off 150+ employees I imagine ebb and flow is an issue but jesus christ

Retards still want to buy garbage. It's the recession kicking in that killed the sales of frovolous things that cater to retards who can only be marginally-employed at the height of the economic cycle.

So is this loot crate fad now officially dead? They were the biggest ones left and they start d it so it's dead now right?

The whole concept of "geek culuture" is fake and gay. No one is actually into every """"fandom"""" just because it's considered nerdy or some shit. But glad to see people stopped pretending to be into random shit in a box.

Good riddance. Their subscription boxes were cancer and only spawned a generation of soiboys.

>shirts, socks and plushies

This unironically looks like baby trash. Or a gift set your wine aunt might get for your 10th birthday. How the FUCK did this scam last so long?

Attached: Ri3I152.jpg (2822x2117, 811K)

The power of söy.
Seriously though, at least there's a theme. Imagine this from different random shows.

yeah i'm sure there was a huge market for that garbage on ebay. your friend is full of shit if he told he you he broke even or made money.

You are overestimating people.

From my experience they had some decent shit when it first started but that stopped after about a month or two.

Fuck I still beat myself up for losing mine.

A more valuable purchase? Food? You just poop that stuff out man. Not like it's an investment. People enjoy what they enjoy.

>You just poop that stuff out man. Not like it's an investment.
Are you underage?

>ugly as all fuck and something only a 12 year old would want to wear.
describes that shirt perfectly

No, just not a humorless faggot.

>at least there's a theme
Probably an official Netflix sponsorship.

Has nothing to fo with "humor". Eating better good is an investment into yourself and your health.

Guns. Swords. Instruments. Stocks. Gold/Silver. You know, things that actually retain and grow in value.

Lmao. I'm a homeless, mentally ill alcoholic and a hedonist. Some people want an early grave.

Keep jogging, you'll outrun the reaper.

Guns, leather jackets, my motorcycle. Have fun with your hulk socks and captain america frisbee.

>leather jackets
if you're under 50 that's hypercringe m8

fuck off

id rather have a frisbee than any of those things

loser

that actually looks pretty cool

s*y goys btfo

Leather jackets are cool though and I'm not him but you literally need them to ride a bike.

Rope yourself

Attached: 1555237662662.png (999x709, 73K)

wat

>he bought a loot box

Attached: 1496372302448.jpg (209x209, 12K)

I only ever bought one loot crate-type box (from Toonami) and they straight up lied about the tote bag that was supposed to come with it.

Society is shit today because people like this can't be bullied anymore. Bullies were important for forcing people like this to realize they were pathetic

Attached: 1441200519841.jpg (310x335, 38K)

Guns and yugioh cards

Old books, building projects. /diy/ shit, science projects with my kids as I help homeschool them 2 days a week.
Also the boys is the ULTIMATE söy franchise, go to church you nihilistic consumer drone

these people didn't adapt. they should have made gamer girl boxes and put various crap from twitch thots mailed monthly. they could have a golden box type promo where one lucky customer gets the golden thot box with used panties. check em'

Attached: 1212111111.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Y A Y
A
Y

If you're gonna shill, be less obvious than this.

I save it all so i can retire when I'm 40

Stoklasa is a hack fraud.
Jay is a hair transplant recipient.
James is a beta loser.
Ryan is an entrepreneur and alpha.

Attached: 1521536770551.jpg (1300x800, 235K)

Imagine the fine selection of used panties and bathwater they could offer.

>south park fan so probably a /pol/tard aswell

lol what?

>ctrl + f
>FUCKING INFLATABLE FUCKING CROWN
>0 matches
At last I see, Yea Forums is truly dead

>ThotBox
Million dollar idea, unironically

Smart man.

Except honus Wagner wouldnt allow his baseball card to be in cigarette boxes. He didnt want kids smoking.