I am jealous of chads and Staceys, so give me movies where chads are cuckolds too

I am jealous of chads and Staceys, so give me movies where chads are cuckolds too.

Attached: 1556749389393.png (781x823, 810K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqQbYBeGyuk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Revenge of the nerds

Lol jesus people are just a mess aren't they? I just heard her on howard stern like maybe 9 months ago talking about how wonderful he was and he was the greatest guy in the world and she loved him and his family and their life together oh so much. Remember lads nothing is forever and you never own her, it's just your turn

miley isn't a stacy, shes trailer trash with a rich dad.

this

she's mentally unstable, all the characteristics of bpd. look at hemsworth's older brothers, all stable, chris, married, 3 kids, luke, married, 4 kids. the only reason liam probably got with her is she's probably an absolute slut in the sack

Attached: Hemsworth Christmas.jpg (960x1280, 274K)

The only Liam I give a fuck about.

Attached: rexfeatures_9808491am_LIAM_GALLAGHER_2000-920x584.jpg (920x584, 41K)

>believing tabloids
fuck of nana

youtube.com/watch?v=xqQbYBeGyuk

Why would a woman cheat on a guy that handsome?

hmm highly troublesome image.

based and biblical pilled.

the thor dude is the only handsome one

She's a hypergamous retard with money, thinks that she's still 21 and that quality A-list dudes are still gonna come knocking whenever she's done with her bougie thot phase.

how can you be considered a Chad if you marry a 'sexually-empowered' feminist?

What outcome could you possibly envision when walking down the aisle? Such an astonishingly bad decision. He's lucky she's not making abuse claims

imagine being the photographer and right after taking the photo mowing them all down with a mp40 and then take another photo that would be weird huh hahahahahahahahahha

The Idris Elba Story

So will he be getting alimony?

>Staceys
fuck off back to /r9k/ you cringy faggot

Ugh. disgusting.
THIS is why we need diversity people!!!

>I'm tired of this misogynistic and problematic rap industry. I'm a good girl now buy my country album!
>*album flops*
>h-hey guys... I didn't mean all those things I said about rap and hip-hop. I was in a bad place. check out my new song, haha...

Incest cheesy white people. I bet those girls have been blacked. I know Miley has been blacked.