Montana Love vs. Gabriel Valenzuela
Filip Hrgovic vs. Zhang Zhilei
Shakhram Giyasov vs. Christian Gomez

>May 14th Canal+ FRA
Tony Yoka vs. Martin Bakole

>May 14th Showtime USA
Jermell Charlo vs. Brian Castaño
Jaron Ennis vs. Custio Clayton

Attached: luke tipsy king wanted.jpg (1448x2048, 422.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zd8vzIRQLLM
youtube.com/watch?v=Rf1Oj3zMfys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DO ME A FAVOUR

Attached: screenshot_13.jpg (674x353, 198.95K)

Absolutely gutted there’s no womens fight on Saturday at Wembley.
Stuck in the middle ages. Need modernise like matchroom, who frankly are a breath of fresh air in the game.

>Casimero
Nope

>you now remember Frank slurping the black lesbian before she quit

>April 22
Jonas Sultan vs. Paul Butler
James 'Jazza' Dickens vs Andoni Gaggo
Rocky Fielding

>April 23 ESPN+ PPV USA BT Sport BO UK
Tyson Fury vs Dillian Whyte
Isaac Lowe vs Nick Ball
David Adeleye vs Chris Healey
Tommy Fury vs Daniel Bocianski
Royston Barney Smith vs Jahfieus Faure

>April 30 DAZN USA
Katie Taylor vs Amanda Serrano
Jessie Vargas vs Liam Smith
Franchon Crews Dezurn vs Elin Cederroos

>April 30 ESPN USA SKY UK
Shakur Stevenson vs. Oscar Valdez
>May 7th DAZN PPV
Dmitry Bivol vs. Canelo Alvarez
Montana Love vs. Gabriel Valenzuela
Filip Hrgovic vs. Zhang Zhilei
Shakhram Giyasov vs. Christian Gomez

>May 14th Canal+ FRA
Tony Yoka vs. Martin Bakole

>May 14th Showtime USA
Jermell Charlo vs. Brian Castaño
Jaron boots Ennis vs. Custio Clayton

Attached: WhyteStare.png (731x571, 782.44K)

>DID YOU JUST CRITICIZE TYSON FURY?? MATCHROOM SHILL! MATCHROOM SHILL! MATCHROOM SHILL!!

Attached: 3DF1E927-E11C-4BB2-991C-8CD56BF7FBBE.png (1048x1584, 152.46K)

google ... dot ... com
*Enter*
connor... benn... mikey... garcia ... fight ... news ...
*Enter*

Attached: 200.gif (356x200, 1.05M)

MTK Global has ceased operations

Attached: mtk closed down.jpg (1170x1139, 209.87K)

Fury undercard has some serious matches. Looking forward to it

No one is gonna use your shitty schedule rod.

For me? It's the lineal LGBT champion Tyson Fury

Attached: 20210225_114833.jpg (1440x1964, 312.02K)

looks like generic poster #44 has woken up
>tye dye = lgbt
hur dur

Why am I generic again? is it because I dont have a cool reddit name like “PimpManRod”? Not everyone can be as iconic as you buddy

Isaac 'Pitbull' Cruz mops the ring with cRyan 'Fem Queen' Garsissy's unconscious body.

Matchroom/dawn shill is screaming again

>rod officially backing Fury
>every single one of his favorite boxers ends up being exposed as a bum
Fury bruvvas…I got a bad feeling about this

Literally has pride flag emojis and says he's everyone's king

based and checked OP

ong nem frfr no cap

Attached: 1650403098532.webm (854x480, 2.91M)

You’re replying to a deeply closeted gayboi, dont expect him to be honest about this sort of thing.

Based
Hope kinnehan dies in a ditch penniless, hes an utter cunt

Agreed.
Reminder Fury left them years ago and has no relationship with him.

>Reminder Fury left them years ago and has no relationship with hi— ACK!

Attached: 7F2DD9C5-B76A-41F6-AD7D-1E5B09B842EB.png (954x1060, 1.02M)

Getting really weird vibes from the press conference. Is Fury scared about the whole Kinahan business?

>THEYRE IN A PICTURE TOGETHER ARRRRGGGHHHHH IM GOING INSANE

How do you mean?

>"Just got off the phone with Daniel Kinahan. He has just informed me that the biggest fight in British boxing history has just been agreed,'' Fury said. "Big shout-out, Dan. He got this done, literally over the line.''

Feels good to be a Whyte chad.

Attached: GypsyBreaker.jpg (750x750, 143.54K)

Dillian Whyte has through the bulk of his career been one of the great victims of the subjective cruelty of life. Early in his career, overshadowed for years by his British countrymen Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua - both of whom were seen as more spectacular fighters, more fun to watch. So he changed his style in mid-career; took more risks, became a little bit more of a boxer-puncher, more of a banger, traded more. He got some unexpected knockdowns as a result from lesser fighters. But he kept biding his time and getting better. He has the best left hook in boxing. He used it in several fights to bedevil Mauricio Sulaiman without ever getting title shot. Yesterday he told us he would try harder for the knockout - and why shouldn't he? For the latter part of his career, he's, for the most time been the number three heavyweight in the world in a sport in which the public recognised only two: Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua. After tonight they'll recognise Dillian Whyte. It was a thrilling victory for Whyte regardless of which fighter you root for

Most definitely, his entire demeanor changed overnight. Now he’s super friendly for some reason. He’s definitely shook.

I could unironically beat Cryan Garsoya in a street fight

Lukebros…. SOS

They’ve got the big dogs out! Loose connections to criminals. Matter of time until the antisemite video is pushed again. We’re done for!

youtu.be/Zd8vzIRQLLM

Attached: Screenshot_20220420-202625.jpg (732x572, 141.36K)

>NO. HYPE. NEEDED.

Attached: 7057C763-C156-4129-A3D0-DB4BF233766D.png (500x590, 5.48K)

>4 payments of over a million confirmed by his promoter
>loose connections

Attached: screenshot_12.jpg (300x305, 69.5K)

>Billie Joe Saunders no-shows the press conference
>>OMG BASED! MOIND GAMES! HE’S WINNING THE MOIND GAMES!

>Dillian Whyte no-shows the press conference
>>NOOOO WHAT THE HECC? THIS IS FREAKING ILLEGAL. SUE! FRANK IS GONNA SUE YOU!!

NO
UNDERCARD
NEEDED!

Evidently considering it’s sold out

>I-It’s sold out
>NOO DONT CHECK STUBHUB! TRUST ME IT’S SOLD OUT!!

Very strange lead up to this fight, what’s going on?

All the shit talk from Fury and the radio silence from Whyte and now when they finally face off they’re suddenly both subdued and acting friendly? I’m not usually a conspiracist but something feels off about this one. Really weird final press conference.

Fury and Whyte both acting out of character. Is the pressure getting to them?

>"We were good friends together, we-we went out for a drink together, we slept together"
Feary is a fairy. Another british heavybatty

Whyte’s been playing mind games from day one, but he might be forced to play nice now that Frank might be threatening litigation for sabotaging the promotion.

As for Fury, he might be mentally exhausted by a number of things. He’s got the Kinahan stuff going on and now being swarmed with questions around that. All shitposting aside that in combination with a huge fight where Dillian Whyte has been intentionally making things difficult honestly might be wearing on him. Maybe he’s tired of screaming and just wants some peace before the fight. But it all is rather strange isnt it.

Tyson Fury say he and Dillian Whyte slept together
youtube.com/watch?v=Rf1Oj3zMfys

Waiting for the megacope Saturday night when Whyte goes sleep

Oh and forgot to mention. He’s doubling down on his claims to retire.

Now why would I guy like Fury retire so early for a heavyweight. He’s also made comments about the Wilder fights shortening his career by a few years, and I dont think he was kidding.

Clearly a lot is weighing on his mind between the DEA and Kinahan, Whyte, and his thoughts to retire after this fight.

Attached: 7F78F355-76D6-4408-8F59-F3FE39A4B978.jpg (1080x1062, 424.79K)

Im waiting for the gigacope when Fury gets slept by Whyte on Saturday

you mean when Fury goes to sleep?

I hope one of you is making a Bongsa compilation, we’re gonna need one.

Yeah I get that he wants to retire with his health but at his age I would say he definitely has at least two good years left in him. If he beats Whyte he is in the perfect position to take his shot at the unified championship. After the Wilder trilogy his stock is higher than ever. Seems crazy that he would retire when he’s only two fights away from making history. He’s obviously the favorite to win against Whyte and I think he could probably take down the winner of AJ Usyk II. Then he could retire undefeated and undisputed.

There must be something else going on behind the scenes that we don’t know about. Maybe his mental ‘elf is taking another hit, or maybe he’s more tied to Kinahan than we know.

>Retiring at 33
I understand retiring at your top point but he is not there yet and already giving up. Maybe he had some scans done and the doctor told him that he had signs of CTE and he got mental elfd.

Just been out gym for 3 hours and come back to read this thread

Wish i could slap half you rodents to bits. Not out of anger its just what you freaks need to show you this behaviour isnt befitting anyone. You all need belting little freaks

You workout for 3 hours? What the fuck do you do in there?

Attached: 1650345568188.png (825x610, 427.04K)

30 min cycle to gym
2 hour workout
30 min back

>not doing 8hr workouts
if youre not doing what it takes, why bother

Attached: 6AC9D4DE-60D1-4114-8596-2ECFE68CEF40.jpg (750x558, 314.54K)

I think Dillian Whyte has aspergers. (not that thats a bad thing)

Projecting much? You sound mentally ill lad

I think he lurks on /pol/

Fury is going to retire and fight Nogannu and/or join the WWE. He doesn't give a fuck about 'legacy' and isn't hanging around for younger hungrier guys with no name value to knock him out.

I've never seen Tyson so respectful, not even when he fought THE Tom Schwarz. Frank must be pissed off that it was so uneventful, Adam Smith must have creamed himself when Fury shook Whyte's hand.

>Fury literally becoming a crotch sniffer.
Once he retires from boxing and goes over to PooFC, all Fury discussion on /box/ will be considered off topic and will be moved to /heem/.

I was going to ask BBB this... is he truly strong enough to answer difficult questions like this, but it is impossible to ignore now - is Tyson Fury a battymans? Were him and Whyte lovers?

I predict we may watch a reverse buck breaking come round Saturday night. We already know Shyte raped that giant buck, he’s one of them peculiar ones. Fury is acting fruity and submissive as hell, posturing himself as a bottom. We could be witnessing the slave buck breaking the massah.

4D buck breaking... man made horrors beyond comprehension... peculiar case, this one.

Is this a parody of that commentator speech about Marquez knockout win over pacroids?