Tfw never been in a fight

>tfw never been in a fight
>tfw terrified of being in a situation where I have to physically defend myself because I don’t know how capable I am
Any movies for this feeling?

Attached: CDE827FF-6B4D-4A5D-813B-DB582FC21BB1.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

>that twitching I get in my leg before a fight
How do I stop it

buy a gun you cuck

i've been in at least three situations where someone has almost kicked my ass. i'm a pretty nice guy, but the dudes were always completely hammered. i'm super lanky so i guess i just looked like an easy target. it's tough to avoid sometimes, especially the late hours near bars.

Take BJJ. It's that simple

kickboxing is better or just traditional boxing

Just get shot

And then take a fucking beating while you’re laying on the back with your legs spread asking him to “cum in my guard bro”

Take kickboxing or Muay Thai. Proper striking (and learning to absorb and avoid strikes) is more important for any street conflict. Most importantly it keeps you on your feet so you can get the fuck out of dodge if things get bad.

I've been in plenty of fights. Best advice, hit someone the very moment they get uppity and aggressive. If you don't, they'll clock you when you ain't looking. People are animals. They have no honor or any sense of humility. Hit them as hard as you can when they look away the moment they act up. The average person now behaves like a nigger and must be treated as such.

>tfw when only been in 2 fights but have challenged a dozen guys to "taking it outside" to fight and they all back down because I'm a big tall guy who is not afraid of conflict and zoomers/millenials are all talk pussies

feels good

just never leave your house and shitpost on Yea Forums all day, OP

There's not a lot to it.

Protect your head and keep attacking. As long as it's not someone with experience you're generally going to win as long as you don't let up on attacking. Don't try to play mindgames, just go aggro. And this goes without saying, if the guy is bigger, don't let him grapple you.

I've fought before, even when you lose it's usually not that bad. It's fun when you win. Ever since I fixed my septum though, I don't wanna fight. I don't wanna redeviate it and have to get surgery. I'm probably gonna buy a gun if I move to a worse neighborhood.

keep up your dukes and throw a simple 1-2

Anyone want to meet up and fight for real? I'm close to LA and will drive to meet you

hope you get shot one day nigger

The problem with Louis here is he just expected the teens to listen to him because "I'm an adult." If it got bad he had nothing to back it up. It doesn't help he looks like a bitch, if some stern, loud like the daddy they never had boomer got all up in the middle of their shit and told them to shut the fuck up they'd turn back into school kids after being reprimanded or leave. The best solution to not look like a pussy to everyone involved would be to just leave, complain to the management, then joke about how faggu those kids are with your date.

>only been in one fight my entire life when I was like 13
>I did some kind of headlock thing from behind and threw him down
>he got up punched me in the face and that was it
>when I walk around in public I always feel like some random guy may start fighting me
>try to walk around with confidence thinking how I would take all the dudes I pass on the street in a fight
>stare other men in the eyes for a long time trying to give off a dont fuck with me vibe
>never been in a fight with a random stranger
what the fuck is my problem?

I'm also a gun owner, your move

You’re an insecure faggot who wants to be seen as a tough guy. If you weren’t a fag you’d be a bully but you’re not intimidating enough.

You probably just look like a school shooter.

>tfw been in a few fights but not the center of them
>tfw I don't know how I would act being the one
>tfw more afraid of getting into trouble for it
It is probably more common to be afraid to get into fights because of the ramifications that could arise from getting into one. I sure as hell do not want to be put into any jail, even overnight jail because some faggot wants to pretend to be tough. More often enough the faggot kike will press charges and you' be the one to blame for defending yourself.

>rarely been in fights
>those few times I was treated as an equal by my opponent and not as intimidated pansy like Louis on that scene.

Superb acting though.

but I'm not wh*te

just stab em. it works great they never see it coming

Attached: srbosjek.jpg (1200x905, 82K)

legit fighting is so sketchy dude, one real bad punch to the eye socket and you're blind for life

That right, I never want to get into a real fight. Why would someone willing pick fights?

people have been fighting hand to hand since the dawn of time. you're not going to fucking go blind from a normal brawl you fag

Buy a gun, get your CCW, learn to use the weapon correctly and responsibly. Does wonders for your confidence when you know that if a situation gets too out of hand you have mankind's greatest equalizer tucked in your waistband.

>that pigsticker
A real man uses his fists or a gun.

Attached: th.jpg (474x426, 17K)

>just be more confident bro
I have this to in any adrenaline inducing/emotional situation. I think the answer is confidence gained through exercise, get used to adrenaline.

The only fights I've been in were as a kid. I kicked one boy in the stomach, and the other I grabbed by his hair and bashed his head into a fence. I don't know what the fuck that was about, the thought of doing those things is abhorrent to me now.

BJJ is goat in 1 on 1 situations or in the ring/hexagon but in real fights striking is king

jjus givme a adres nigguh and il put a bulleh in yo bichas

Oh that's even worse

Gun.

hit in the head first with a strong hook
this will result in a knockout
do not think of losing
be ruthless because your ennemy wont have pity gor you

>sucking actual teen cocks to get out of losing a fight
is luoie really that much of a cuck?

Are adults really getting into fights? I just laugh off any aggression then threaten to call the police if they don't back down. Why would I risk bodily injury or assault charges just because some retard wants me too? You people have a lot of growing up to do.

MUH DICK HARD

>Think I'm about to get in a fight with a dude
>Some 280lb chick suddenly runs up, shoves me into a wall and then just keeps shoving me while screaming "GONNA HIT A GIRL?"
I was flabbergasted.

I hope your safety is stuck on on and you get shot, nigger.

what if you're the aggressor though?

did you fuck her?

can confirm, me and a buddy fought off 5 guys a while ago. Just back up and throw punches to the face, don't let them grab you or tackle you. Best option is getting authorities/help/away, but if you have to fight, be merciless.

I also got in fights fairly often as a kid, but those are smalltime, nobody's going to beat your teeth in or gouge your eyes out in the schoolyard.

Are you black, by any chance?

damn it this made me laugh

A girl did that to me and I just chopped her throat. I probably shouldn't have since she mistook me for someone else but I thought I was getting mugged so instinct kicked in. She tried to play the victim when the police came but there was a street cam that caught us.

put your forearms together in front of your face and use your elbows to hammer down on them, simple and effective

Time to get stabbed

>6 foot 2
>broad shoulders
>decent triceps
Manlets never try to fuck with me. Just grow taller bro.

i have intense eyes and look like a russian bratva member. no one messes with me.

>being tall is being a good fighter

you didnt watch the manlet anglo tourist in greece

if a manlet break the distance when you cannot use you arms
you are finished ,retard

they are probably dont care about you or are pussies

Dude manlets are intimidated by my size so they are always respectful towards me and dont try to start shit in the first place.
As for fighting I'm not a nigger so would probably defuse the situation in some other way.

Post vid user

Limitless.

Here comes the Boom (2012)

[Testosterone], have it.

based

>tfw my body starts shaking uncontrollably when I feel I'm about to get into a fight
>end up feeling like a fucking vibrator for the next 2 to 3 minutes when the situation de-escalates, which is 90% of the time
How do I stop this from happening?