Why do wypipo do this?

why do wypipo do this?

Attached: main-qimg-b9253b276b86cd790bf72cf5464eb028.jpg (602x573, 110K)

>Progress civilization

>cure polio

>hot air balloon accidents

kek

shorts in the winter is kino because I drive nigger

Sounds fucking based ngl

That was actually a Jew.

Socks and stocks in next level comfy

inb4 aspies get mad at this meme despite hating the normalfags that are likely to do these things

What's wrong about studying abroad?

You need to stop confusing white people with Americans.

I've seen an aggressive amount of niggers wear socks with sandals mroe-so recently with any rapper from so-cal

Attached: 1565463122063.jpg (423x617, 20K)

Well it was made by a black American whose experiences with white people are white Americans

they sure don't enact intersectional social justice within the straight white male community where the actually privileged SWM check themselves

>mfw I call people boss or chief cause I don't care to learn their names
I guess calling them nigga is better, right darkie?

this and other vaccines only contribute to dysgenics. Modern medicine is metaphorical and literal cancer

well color me surprised

white socks with nike slides is standard nig attire prove me wrong

>Kill niggers

Attached: obamabanana.jpg (484x604, 43K)

and all the /pol/ tards come out of the woodwork to bump their pathetic lowest common denominator outrage

>Kill everyone

Fixed that for you.

I am genuinely a mixed race woman, I have been on Yea Forums since 2007, I stay here (originally because I thrive on irreverent humour) and I am pretty thick skinned and see beyond most wjat we call now incel shit (guys who feel unloved and are mad at women). White men usually come off as apologetic in America it's weird they act like they need to make up for something. I know intellectually they had nothing to do with slavery act but there always there's this weird apoplectic thing

Things white people actuaklly do:.
>spend all day online
>have 0 IRL friends
>waste their lives
>not have sex
>play video games all the time
>tap the trunks of cars exactly twice after closing them when loading stuff in (taps the roof instead if loading into the back seat)
>get mugged in board daylight
>feel awkward leaving a store without buying something
>eat meals entirely composed of vegetables
>flanderize something about themselves (I.E liking coffee, trucks, etc.) because they think it's funny or quirky
>commit politically charged mass shootings

Have any idea of what Obama's men did to the guy who did that?

More like things white women do. Add fucking dogs to the list.

wypipo sounds like a brand of japanese toilet paper

black people don't listen to outkast anymore?

Attached: 205.jpg (175x175, 8K)