/nfl/ - I Kneel Edition

Attached: 1631234327429.jpg (563x900, 88.2K)

coward

OK, this is based.

Attached: kissy.webm (270x480, 1.23M)

Attached: 1626855633998.png (1606x1344, 252.59K)

wow, that's racist

Bros I had a dream about several of my past exes. My wife wasn't there. It was fucking weird.

Mahomes is finished. RIP

When I start remembering all the ugly fat chicks I fucked while drunk over the years, I have to drink so I can forget them.

>dream about exes
>wife no present
this show you don't view her in the same manner as an ex, you are not "done" with her

What's "racist" about it, snowflake? What about it implies that one race is greater than another?

Attached: 1620343631289.jpg (211x239, 8.83K)

that was a game thread when Watson threw a pick six

thank you for that.

sounds like the football itself was the real racist

This is absolute bullshit, sometimes you just have ambient dreams about past parts of your life that happen to include when you were with that person, it doesn't mean anything by itself.

However, gauging by your reaction and the fact you posted about it in the first place you might not be over her anyway. Be good to your wife if she treats you well.

>peanut oil

It was multiple exes. I've been with my wife for 7 years. It was just strange as fuck. Basically at a party, all my exes were there. Just woke up confused as shit. I almost never have dreams, I consume too much DUDE. So they're always perplexing when they actually happen.

Deebo to the packers, it's over bradyfags

still won't help them as long as they have Eryn.

today really needs a happening to happen

Objective NFC QB Rankings

1. Brady
2. Rodgers

3. Stafford
4. Prescott
5. Murray

6. Cousins
7. Garoppolo
8. Wentz
9. Goff

10. Hurts
11. Winston
12. Jones
13. Minshew

14. Taylor
15. Mariota
16. Darnold

Jameis Winston is objectively better than the next 4 listed above him.

>4. Prescott
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha *inhales* hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah. No, dook is at best #11.

trevon walker is vernon gholston 2.0

sources: dude trust me

You also need an all-pro or, short of that, a dickload of pro bowls. I wouldn’t call him a legend either. He’s a plucky underdog.

His hype is amazing considering he's still a project. Athleticism and potential aside, the risk-reward just isn't there considering some people think he could go #1-3, fucking insane

C*ps are pigs. Worthless shitstain is going to die in jail, where he belongs.

>Athleticism and potential aside, the risk-reward just isn't there considering some people think he could go #1-3, fucking insane
this is literally the exact same bullshit for gholston
>“Vernon Gholston is a remarkable talent, but he’s only just begun realizing his vast potential. He never picked up a football until his sophomore year in high school and had just one season of defensive experience as a linebacker before being converted to defensive end when he arrived at Ohio State. Blessed with incredible speed (clocked at 4.56 in the 40-yard dash), long limbs, and superb strength, Gholston is the prototype pass rusher that professional teams look for — big, fast, strong, and explosive. An avid performer in the weight room, he boasted the best bench press on the team at 455 pounds. He also put on an impressive performance for teammates, squatting 405 pounds 20 times. How Gholston was lured into football will one day make a nice story, if he becomes the legendary pass rusher many personnel experts are predicting.”

>C*ps are pigs.
So was that piece of shit he was leaning on.

Black detected.

Good morning Ramily.

Attached: 61B01B91-99D0-434B-8528-49011BC47BA8.jpg (610x658, 134.28K)

Cope.

Not so much. Chris Dorner was a hero and every pig deserves what's coming to them.

lloyd draft nuggets
>DL: Yeah let me see, definitely the top-30 visits were the Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, and the Buffalo Bills. It is really hard to tell because they all come at different angles so you never know how they’re actually feeling. I want to say there is a lot of interest from the large majority of the teams but I can’t give you one specific one.

Leave it to lefty/pol/ to come in and shit up a perfectly decent thread.

who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1635124941541.webm (900x506, 2.92M)

Is there any team that is completely irrelevant to you and sometimes you even forget they exist?

For me it's the Titans. I don't know why.

Let's use this image for the next OP.
It's like the Cleveland Browns!

Attached: download (3).jpg (278x181, 14.04K)

Oh, man, he fucking SEEEEEEEEEEEETHING now.

>titans
>jags
>texans
I legit forget that 3/4s of the AFC south exists with regularity

Haha this is like, Tom Bradys got the championship in his sights

Attached: image (1).jpg (1280x720, 114.03K)

Titans and Texans, but the Texans are more memorable because they're so shit that I always lump them in with the other usual suspects of the cellar dweller club.

At his best maybe, but he still has glaring flaws in his game. Hopefully if he can stay healthy he can show more of his improvements this season.

>start shit about politics in literally everything
>immediately back away from it and play victim
Cuckservatives to a T

>lefty/pol/ is BOILING
kwab

It's like, because Deshaun Watson is a dead man walking

Attached: 5c5de34074284.image.jpg (889x500, 44.58K)

11 overall maybe, but the only QB in conference I could comfortably place over him is Murray.

Just joining in on le joke. Man was killed and now it's funny because football? Is that right? Am I missing something?

it was always funny

Remember when that dumb cunt took one in the tits when trying to hang Mike Pence, and the rest ran home rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing?

You are so right

Attached: rawImage.jpg (2048x1468, 181.68K)

>Man was killed
a criminal was put down, yes
>now it's funny
No, it's not funny. It's HILARIOUS!

>tripfag and lefty/pol/ shitting up yet another clean /nfl/ thread.
Sad.

Attached: 1627854612710.jpg (960x683, 311.33K)

>tripfriends
>/spol/
Literally cancer

ditto

Attached: EB6GQBSESFC37L7XR6KZPIU5IE.jpg (415x280, 19.64K)

what is deebo's major malfunction anyway? he plays for a team that went to 2 CCGs in 3 years, has one of the brightest offensive minds as a coach who knows exactly how to best use him in an offense, they have a top 3 picked qb in the wings who's supposed to have sky high potential. why whine your way out of that organization?

>Goff at 9
Honestly, yeah. He was looking good near the end of last season. Half-way serviceable, really.

>now he's posting pictures of cops as if any of us care about them or criminals
kek

>Can't even remain on subject
Bootlicker display of intelligence. To be expected of someone who erratically brings their politics into everything.

>why whine your way out of that organization?
Gee, I wonder what internal complex (or external complexion heh) would make someone burn every bridge for no reason and act out irrationally. Hmm.

>now he's proving he has absolutely no sense of morality and can't defend the OP any longer
Based. Only took six posts.