ONE (1) ticket to the kinoplex please. I'll be using my military discount

ONE (1) ticket to the kinoplex please. I'll be using my military discount

Attached: MilitaryWednesday.jpg (999x368, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GyROs67Sxc
mgmresorts.com/en/offers/military.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

republicans just cut my VA healthcare but this makes my service worth it. SEMPER FI

every living veteran put their lives on the line for a jewish ruling class that actively hates them. you can't expect them to be smart.

fuck you and fuck veterans

you little shits can only say that because of the freedom I provided.

I am sick and god damn tired of millenials and their entitlement.

you provided the jews the freedom to expand their global economic interests, that's about it

I would glady sacrifice every millenial and zoomer in america for the return of the kingdom of heaven on earth and greater zion

No discount necessary for me, I'm an A list member!

Attached: a-list.png (1000x562, 425K)

Attached: file.png (516x526, 261K)

I really, really like this image

incredibly baSED

I accidentally hit caps lock while typing I meant to say based

Lol, best thing I've seen on 4channel today.

thanks lori

Veterans are welfare queens. A disgrace of our country.

you didn't fight the Japanese. You just killed babies to bolster the petrodollar.

I love when family of veterans ask for military discounts as if they somehow served, I'm glad the place I part time doesn't give out military discounts.

This.

Fucking faggots.

where I live there's a large military base so people suck off military members they even get reserved parking spots at businesses though I doubt they check

This.

>park in a reserved spot at KFC
>walk out
>there's three large african american servicemen having a conversation in front of your car

>you didn't fight the Japanese

We did and we won you bitch.

who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=1GyROs67Sxc

which part?

When Luttrell spoke about it.

1:35 onwards

>Military hates people on government welfare
>Are on government welfare

Really makes my almonds boil

honestly neither were in the wrong.
a civilian doesn't understand what a soldier thinks and a soldier can never explain it properly. Obviously Jake tapper is a faggot because he supported teh same media that pushed for war then questioned it after people started dying, but luttrell is also a butthurt snowflake. Those people didn't need to die.

I never ask for a military discount and I dont carry military ID. Having said that, MGM Resorts has an amazing program for vets. You get automatic Pearl tier for life + discounts like 40% off buffets, 25% of spa services. I highly recommend if you're into Vegas.

mgmresorts.com/en/offers/military.html