Parasite

Is capeshit all you dumbfucks watch?

Attached: Parasite.2019.KOREAN.jpg (2400x3556, 2.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

subscene
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how much are they paying you to shill this ever day?

The sister was cute

Attached: 1564711639589.jpg (400x281, 23K)

That movie was DARK. Is South Korea really that much of shit hole?

Just type in influencer software on google. It's probably some new nigger each day.

Based, can't wait till the Norks just glass all the faggot ladyboys.

Nah. Some of these people also watch Shounen anime. :^)

Basically, although /film/ sounds pretentious it really needs its own board because of how difficult it is to discuss anything that isn't Star Wars, Marvel, TV shows, celebrities, or political shit. There's really a fucking thread of a guy asking if he'll be bored by the LOTR movies.

Great movie, I was expecting it to be great and it still blew me away. Mother was my previous favorite of his, but this beats it easily

“chinese movie without decent subs? no thanks bro I’m too old for those kinds of movies”

Attached: AD215627-BDC2-436F-B2AD-C41F707CA031.jpg (1122x900, 112K)

The subs are fine on the release I watched.

Yeah it won Cannes why would it be shilling to discuss it?

I wanna lick her feet

Attached: PARASITE.2019.1080p.FHDRip.H264.AAC-NonDRM.mp4_snapshot_00.50.22_[2019.08.10_18.03.56].jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

this nigga bong joon ho a kino machine

i would've watched this with my mom but that foreplay scene on the couch made me think twice

yes

shit just came out yo

>paying for movies
are you guys really doing this? Anyways, not even shilling, and also I didn't think it was really good. the ending fucking sucked and things got dumb really quickly. Was it really necessary for the dad to kill his boss only because he didn't like the smells of poorfags? Was this the only way to get that jackass down into mom's basement, such that the end would rhyme and shit?

Bonus points for the little shit in the native american tent reading morse, not giving a shit and not helping at all. And I take those bonus points right away for the 1gen parasite lunatic not killing the little shit for it as he had the chance. I really thought he'd go for him, not the sister, a better movie totally would have. And a kindly eat shit Cannes.

Attached: Parasite.2019.KOREAN.WEBRip.x264-ION10.mp4_snapshot_00.23.24_[2019.08.15_03.03.41].jpg (720x302, 36K)

>MOVIE GOOD, BUT NOT TOO GOOD. I ALSO LIKE OTHER MOVIE MADE BY SAME CAVEPAINTER. THIS HIGH QUALITY DISCUSSION THAT DESERVE OWN BOARD

Attached: grug.png (400x400, 56K)

/film/ is a nonstarter because you can't defined film. "Like movies but better" isn't enough. It would be a dead board with extensive moderation and even more up it's ass than Yea Forums

Basically, although it sounds really prescient, it is hard to imagine a more reddit post ever being made.

Blew yourself away please.

The rich families daughter was more QT.

Brainlet post. Just even look at the choice of words to describe the movie and his experience watching it.

MODS

Great movie. I like how it starts innocent and gets more fucked up.

>m-muh class division. Poor people GUD, Rich people BAD and SMELL BAD.
I saved you all 2 hours, you're welcome.

Gooks are gay you faggot homo

what

>m-muh class division. Poor people GUD but smell BAD, Rich people BAD but SMELL GUD.

but the poorfags were the baddies, and the rich were just dumbfucks and naive, certainly not bad. other than that, yeah, pretty much.
user, what are you doing

I'm not going to bother attempting to write out something that qualifies as "high quality discussion" because nobody would respond, the only responses you get here is childish nonsense like this

Maybe anons liked last years Cannes; Climax better than this one?

Attached: 1554433665548.jpg (443x356, 15K)

>NOOOOOO DON'T DISCUSS ACTUAL MOVIES

>This light flickering just said "heop me" in morse code
>I know! As a 9 year old, I'll go magically find the secret bunker hidden and help the man who has been living there for years and years
dumb idiot

I fucking hated Climax.

How dare someone make a movie about a huge social issue? The audacity

is this just an adaptation of the manga/anime parasite or an actual good kr kino

I thought it was implied the "ghost" and the kid were communicating on a regular basis, and that "help" wasn't all that was communicated to the kid in the end. I mean, if that is all, then you might as well not show the scene at all. What difference does it make? No, there was a point to the scene. And you are in the wrong. Kids aren't that dumb.

>is this Yea Forums
This is something completely different.
>an actual good kr kino
uh, I guess. it's this years hot shit from Cannes festivale.

It’s a good movie. Worth a watch for sure. Depressing as fuck

>foreign a24 tier shit

Attached: nu.jpg (680x714, 90K)

Ok thank you downloading as I write

Is pretending korean cinema isn't just hollywood 2.0 pleb trash still a thing?

i finally found great subs last night.
the sister > the rich daughter > the rich mom
daughter is actually 19 btw

>Poor people GUD
>Rich people BAD
how can anyone miss the point this fucking hard? It's just another spin on the
>First food, then morals.
>First comes a full stomach,then comes ethics.

"Independent and Foreign Film" is definable and would ultimately achieve the same desired separation. /If/ would be wondrous.

I loved this movie. Are any of his other movies any good? I didn't really care for Okja all that much but what about Snowpiercer, the Host, or Memories of Murder?

>about a huge social issue?
Exactly, Why are poor people such parasites on society?
For fucks sake, imagine working your ass off to be rich and some street urchin just claims you're oppressing him because he didn't bother to stop being a cumbrain.

I'm a stupid American who pays for Netflix whom also genuinely enjoys this man's films. What options do I presently have to watch this? Because I want to see it.

Memories of Murder is great

where are the torrents

torrents have been up for like longer than a week already, first day on the internet zoom-zoom?

>user actually got the message
ha. not bad, user. Then again, they basically spell it out for you verbatim in the last sequence were boy has a "new plan".
>inb4 he'll never achieve that plan and it's all societies fault

Just search around on Netflix until you find. It might take a while

torrent it like anyone else?

Attached: Aqua.(KonoSuba).full.2114367.gif (510x637, 982K)

He was brain damaged he wasn’t going to do any of that shit

see
stop paying for netflix you retard

>I thought it was implied the "ghost" and the kid were communicating on a regular basis
How was this implied?

Sure. The implication here is that he should have had his awesome plan to be a normalfag maybe a bit sooner. You know. Before it's too late.
>implying it's societies fault he's a vegetable now

>Bong Joon Ho is a24 shit
kill yourself

>For fucks sake, imagine working your ass off to be rich and some street urchin just claims you're oppressing him because he didn't bother to stop being a cumbrain.
Except the poorer people were smarter and harder workers than the rich people, but the poor people weren't exactly morally good people.
The rich people were dumb, but mostly nice if not a little up their own ass

Yeah Mr. Park seemed pretty chill. Like take a fucking bath driver guy.

The dude in the basement was morse coding for years every single day like the madman he is. And he knew he could talk to the boy this way. What else do you need? And answer me what's the point of the "help" scene if the implication here isn't that the boy had the option to do something, like tell his parents what the fuck just happened.
>dude, I got this help here morse coded
>yeah, by this lamp here see dad?
and there you go. the boy wouldn't even necessarily need to know about the dude in the basement. similarly the dad wouldn't necessarily need to know about the hidden basement and just investigate that help. I mean, really, what else was the point of this scene?

Looks like it has an October 11th US release date. I'll check it out at my local hipster theater.
The age of streaming has made me lazy. If I can't click and play, I'm not interested. To think we used to rewind movies before researching them. Horrifying.
My girlfriend and parents use it. I just happen to pay for it. Netflix also occasionally has nice things. I liked Mindhunter. The Ruthless was a nice movie.

I was praying for a titty to pop out when he was giving her the clockwork action. So close.

I dunno, there were a few moments dude kinda seemed like an ass. Like when he told the maid to not wake his kid, told the dad to keep eyes on the road, told the dad he's getting paid to act like an indian so keep quiet. I'm glad he got killed desu.

it's only been on the site i use for 3 days

>i finally found great subs last night.
>no link

Attached: Fat_Commie_Gerbil.png (1634x906, 1.55M)

they realized that it wasn't really the smell of their bodies or clothes. they point it out that it's the place they live in. wouldn't that suggest that it's a metaphor that he can just tell it's someone who is dirt poor, just like being disgusted by the guy from the basement?

Just google the release name you have and the word subtitles

Am I the only one who thought it was silly for the dad to stab the boss simply because he was triggered by him not liking the smells of poorfags? That's the final straw? That man did nothing bad to him or his family or anyone else. But not liking bad smells, that goes to far.

I don't know. This seems way too contrieved for me, a cheap mechanism to put dad into the basement in the end.

subscene com/subtitles/parasite-gisaengchung/english/2030704

these were perfect for me

>sub
where?

Yea Forums is the most fun board to post real opinions on, only to be told you're an idiot pleb teenager that hasn't seen more than 3 anime/read more than 3 manga because you haven't regressed into moe and """healing""" anime.

we know faggot, its just implied that there is some bad subs and we dont want to get fucked with them until 20 mins in

see

I don't think it was "literally" the fact of his smell. It was symbolic of the disgust the upper class have for the lower

for what torrent

Attached: 15121465.png (480x480, 96K)

oh, come on. he is fucking paying them to do their job. they aren't friends.
>told the dad to keep eyes on the road
yeah, because he had a little "ups" moment little earlier and just kept not watching the road. while driving. what an insane thing to ask he better clam the shit down and watch the road.

PARK DID LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG. Well, maybe other than
but that's what happens if you've got a stupid little shit outside in the garden with a walkytalky do fuck with you any moment

Come on user, don’t be a brainlet. There were 3 things that lead up to it in that scene alone. First was the obvious hero vs villain roleplaying. Second was Mr. Park treating him as an employee while they were getting dressed up, telling him that he was being paid when he tried to make conversation. The final straw was Mr. Park asking for the car keys to drive his son who fainted to the hospital, while ignoring the girl who just got stabbed

the poo flood was a metaphor for it's not the poorfags fault for being so smelly.

Attached: x1080-XVj.jpg (1489x1080, 127K)

how do I torrent and get this movie?

based pajeet

she didn't deserve it, bros

Attached: 7bSrviL.jpg (900x1350, 229K)

still no reason to stab him
>First was the obvious hero vs villain roleplaying.
but he and park were both the villains in this play, in the same fucking team. I don't see the problem
>Mr. Park treating employee as an employee
god heavens! no!
>The final straw
okay, fair enough. so you punch him in the face, maybe even knock him out, take the keys and drive YOUR FAMILY to the hospital as quickly as possible. But you do not go, stab the dude and then run of into mom's basement. holy shit. that was just bad. come on now.

we aren't supposed to be rooting for him to stab the guy. you could see how fed up and hurt he was when he could hear the man talk about how bad he smelled (obviously just disgusted by him being poor)

the final straw was seeing his son dead, daughter dying, and the guy barking orders at him

how come he kept saying to the rich fella "you love your wife..."

also seeing him being disgusted by the man that was basically worshipped him

>but he and park were both the villains in this play, in the same fucking team. I don't see the problem
You're right, I remembered that part incorrectly
>Mr. Park treating employee as an employee
>god heavens! no!
He clearly didn't see it that way and thought that he was invited to the birthday party as a friend. Learning that Mr. Park didn't see him there was another gut punch. Also, refusing to converse with an employee and treat them like a human is pretty shitty.
>okay, fair enough. so you punch him in the face, maybe even knock him out, take the keys and drive YOUR FAMILY to the hospital as quickly as possible. But you do not go, stab the dude and then run of into mom's basement. holy shit. that was just bad. come on now.
He just saw his daughter get stabbed and his son all bloody getting carried away, why do you expect him to act reasonably towards this asshole yelling at him who couldn't care less about these other people?

>didn't see him there
Meant didn't see him as a friend

first world problems

Be it as it may be. I just thought the end wasn't very strong and highly fabricated, too artificial, with dad as second basement generation, also doing the morse thing, and for sure his son picking up on it and... that was just not working for me at all. It lacked power. A good proper punch in the guts. That would have been needed, but don't ask me how to achieve this. I wouldn't know.
Not sure if you anons follow, but a movie that worked much better for me was coldfish. so much more powerful.

Attached: Cold_Fish-p1.jpg (711x1024, 176K)

right. I thought it was clear they were all there as employees? Including the dad? At least noone else had a problem with being there and getting payed. And it's not like that family wouldn't communicate with each other. They had it all pretty damn good together.

We should just have a pop culture board for all the race politics, celebrity gossip and waifu posting, and all the shit parts of the capeshit discussion will go that way.

That's okay if it didn't work for you, everybody has a different level of suspension of disbelief. Personally I found that the ending was pretty powerful and justified (emotionally). I actually do agree about the morse thing, that was a bit too convenient, but I forgive it since it could be part of the son's dream sequence.
Also Sion Sono is based, you have good taste.

That kick down the stairs was clean though

>but I forgive it since it could be part of the son's dream sequence.
hehe. nice. I go with it.

RESPECT!

I think the dad thought he and Park were developing a friendship. He wouldn’t even have known about the smell thing if he hadn’t been eavesdropping. Park never said that shit to his face.

Meh it was just shoplifters with a darker tone was expecting a bit more

>Park never said that shit to his face.
Because that would be impolite as fuck (or maybe just embarrassing to them). See how they got rid of the original employees. And even if this is shitty, they're still not in the wrong and can do and hire whoever they please. Nothing wrong with that. If you apply for a job, they can not hire you for whatever reason and maybe aren't exactly going to tell you why.

Anime is childish my man. It's pl for you to be into it but don't pretend it's some high form of adult entertainment. Only decent movies are the ghibli ones bet they are on a different level

>I think the dad thought he and Park were developing a friendship.
I don't really see it, in particular considering their own family talk about them behind their back. They talk equally bad about them, if not even worse. So really.

i agree. wasn't the basement in the rich house a metaphor for someone who is completely trapped in their economic class? resorting to stealing to survive? maybe i'm overthinking it. if not it just made sense for him going down there though as nobody knew about it and all other escape routes were blocked

>I think the dad thought he and Park were developing a friendship
thinking about it, this is simply wrong. Dad talks especially bad/nasty about Park and his kind/family, doesn't give a shit, doesn't have a plan, and would murderize and betray his country in a blink of an eye. he is only loyal to his own family.

at one point the father did defend them and expressed how nice of people they were, with the mother saying how nice she would be if she were rich too. he definitely didn't start feeling negative about them until he overheard that conversation

>he definitely didn't start feeling negative about them until he overheard that conversation
it was while getting drunk ower at park's, while richfags were camping, but returned early, and then the eavesdropping happened. and during being drunk, they talked nasty and the truth
>uno vino in veritas (or whatever, I don't really latin)
the conversation you're referring to was in the kitchen, during the day, not drunk, and not really genuine talk, but smartass smalltalk kidding around kind of thing. and in the end, it's the actions that do the talking, which again, doesn't look good for him. I really do not think there was any kind of friendship, attempts, imagined, or otherwise.

>a metaphor for someone who is completely trapped in their economic class? resorting to stealing to survive?
sure. same old food then morals. again notice how they were in their shitty situation due to their own faults. shitty business, shady loan-shark stuff.
>implying that's societies fault, not theirs
btw. as such I think that worked rather well, and not too over the top. but forcing dad to be down there, no matter what to double down on this and hammer it home, eh, was that really necessary?

Remember the scene where the mom mentioned them saying that they'd run like cockroaches if the rich family were to suddenly come back from the camping trip, and the dad grabbed her and tried to "jokingly" punch her? It foreshadowed that his deep insecurity/prideful nature.

Plus the other stuff that followed on just made things worse for him. Especially after the flood where they lost everything, the rich mom was on her phone saying some thing "lucky there was a rain last night, everything cleaner now". Imagine hearing how the poor like them are suffering from something like a flood,whereas something like that doesn't even affect the rich

Attached: 1552943548610.webm (350x386, 2.48M)

>Imagine hearing how the poor like them are suffering from something like a flood,whereas something like that doesn't even affect the rich
flood (or other forces of nature) does not really care whether you're rich or not. doesn't matter what the lady said. certainly she is not happy about the fact that some poorfags got BTFO. It's unrelated and the dad is certainly straight-thinking enough to not make this faulty correlation between the two. He explicitly knows she's "simple" like that. And it's certainly not her fault for not knowing about the poorfags situation. It just doesn't work to blaim them for anything at all, not even from the poorfags perspective, hence why the end doesn't work for me.

it's not supposed to be rational for them to blame this particular family for them being poor. i don't think that's what they were even saying. the father is just at the end of his rope from losing what little he has (his home and family) and feels like he is being spit on by people who have everything. we aren't supposed to be cheering for the guy when he completely loses his shit

>father is just at the end of his rope
but he technically was not, nobody died yet, and fast action would have been the sane reaction here, no matter how he feels about the richfags. he was depicted as rather sane, funny and stable guy. I'd expect him to be able to handle much better with this situation. As said before: knock the richfag out, and drive em all to the hospital as quickly as possible. the richfags kid included.

>Why didn't this guy who snapped act completely rational?

Why didn't he just take another shower?

Attached: frodo.png (400x399, 214K)