I haven't watched back to the future since I was very little. I just marathoned all three in a row...

I haven't watched back to the future since I was very little. I just marathoned all three in a row. They were very good and had good lessons
>First one taught you to stick up for yourself
>Second one taught you to live honestly and not cheat
>Third one taught you to keep your cool and not let others away your emotions

Attached: 51ZT6MjIXOL.jpg (337x500, 42K)

I thought the first one taught you to go back in time and almost fuck your mom.

They taught you that violence IS the answer, basically.

Violence IS the answer as long as you limit it to punching people genetically related to Biff

I like how the shape of the car makes zero sense in the posters. The front is skewed in a 45º angle with the rest of the car.

WOAH, NICE DIGITS

Attached: 1564778076002.jpg (900x692, 125K)

They taught you that more money = more happiness, a better father = a better life, and that a woman wont even wait 10 seconds after you're 6 feet under to start banging another dude

supremely based hexes

1885, 1955, 1985 and 2015 aren't nearly enough for this user.

I was like a little kid of 6-7 when BTTF 2 came out, I was really excited. It was me, mom and my very kindly christian grandma. When Biff starts throwing the kid's stuff on the roof grandma starts getting really upset and wants to leave. I was into it and knew that his wickedness would be punished later, really wanted to finish, but my inner adult activated: "yeah, sure, we can leave, that's fine." I didn't make a fuss is the point.

In other words, harsh and true lessons that it's better to learn sooner rather than later, in addition to the other manly virtues emphasized in the OP.

I learned all these 3 the hard way, specially the last one

>specially the last one
How did she JUST you?

Fun fact: biff was based on Donald Trump. I guess that explains why he was a rapist! Too bad we can’t use a time machine to stop the groper in chief from being elected!

The first one taught me judging by Docs reaction at the beginning of the movie he was genuinely shocked the time machine worked.
He was prepared to commit a murder/suicide with Marty.

based drumpf poster

Ghosts aren't allowed to post on Yea Forums, BEGONE

I watch these every few years or so. Esp the first two. Still waiting for my hover board.

It's bullshit that you get your lessons from TV and movies. I know it's not your fault exactly. Your mom and dad probably had you watch videos so they could go in the other room and fuck or fight or whatever. Little did they realize, or care, really, that Hollywood was supplanting their natural role as the leader and the teacher of lessons to the youth. Boomers tend to be short sighted, they were probably relieved that someone was taking the burden of teaching a child right and wrong away from them. Anything to keep smoking weed and listening to guitar solos all day. Everyone here learned to be a "nerd" because their parents let them consume media. It's a shame. Now, if we're going to succeed, we have rid our minds of television, movies, video games, comics, all that mind polluting garbage and focus on things that really matter, like improving our bodies, minds, and outlooks.

It's already been 2015 lmao the world is going to be lame. I bet in 2070, things still won't be very different either

>I was into it and knew that his wickedness would be punished later, really wanted to finish, but my inner adult activated: "yeah, sure, we can leave, that's fine."

Attached: ebony.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Information is information. Doesn't matter where it comes from. You don't have to blindly accept it all either. For someone advocating self improvement, you should know this

At this point ill be happy with self driving cars which Tesla is already playing with. Its funny tho that most part 2 has been way off about the future.

Not him and kind of agree with you both, but there is information and a shit load of disinformation out there and kids are eating it all up. Its what they do. And its why the West is falling. But thats for another thread and probably another board.

I'm glad you can understand this, as an adult, but a child doesn't necessarily have the knowledge or skills to make judgement calls about whether the info they're getting is factual or not. A kid has to rely on faith that his parents know what they're talking about. In the modern era, however, parents want to abdicate this responsibility to the government and media. This is obviously a terrible, incredibly stupid and exploitable plan but here we are. Getting life lessons from Marty McFly.

Go and make your own Cableguy thread.

>Getting life lessons from Marty McFly.

even as a kid i knew consciously that i was consuming entertainment, not educational lessons about life, you dumb imbecile