Wimbledon will ban number 2 in the world from playing

Wimbledon will ban number 2 in the world from playing
Big joke of a tournment

Attached: 1.jpg (658x666, 122.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s7BG6OcOXrc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=s7BG6OcOXrc

Attached: hasan antifa.jpg (500x500, 53.48K)

not my problem

shouldn't have invaded another country then. karma's a bitch

so many asteriks in 2020s sports competitions

>Australia bans Djokovic
>Wimbly bans Medvedev
Who is RG banning?

>collective punishment is only good when we do it against white people
what did lefties mean by this?

cant believe medvedev thought he could get away with invading the ukraine

Based. Russians have a collective spirit. They are all guilty.

is being a political grifter a sport

LoL at these hypocritical pieces of shit.

The west bombs brown people from 5 different nations for like 2 decades and nobody bats an eye. Russia invades Ukraine and all the sudden everybody suddenly finds some "morality".

So what's going to happen when China invades Taiwan here pretty soon?

Attached: .,.,.png (987x851, 747.7K)

It's very predictable

Attached: FQjMxvJakAIs6NH.jpg (709x962, 91.52K)

With how fucked up the state of the U.S. is in now with Biden and all his faggotry, that wouldn't surpise me a bit.

AHAHAHHAHAHAA FINALLY
JUST WHAT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR
MEDKEKVEV BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Taiwan will never be free.
China won't repeat Russian mistakes.

after that is global support of the AC (disguised as the world's "saviour")

Hate this guy but he's right here

Taiwan is rightful CCP clay

that's very cringe but very based if you think that it's Windsor's payback for having their family members killed by disgusting russian peasants during the revolution

They only play as the Russian Federation in competitions such as the Davis Cup or the BJK Cup.
Ban them from those competitions and it's an understandable wartime, political measure.
Going beyond that, I'm sorry to say, reeks of discrimination of a specific nationality - as well as condemnation of thought crimes - clothed in concern for Ukraine.
It just sends the message of "oh goody, now we have the pretext to ban Russians that we were looking for all along!"
It's petty and ham-fisted.

I'm blanking here but what do you mean by AC

EU discourse in the past month has been trying to paint russians as not white
"they're different to us, different values"
From our national broadcaster

Yea? Who is going to stop the Chinese? The U.S.? Our allies?

FUCK NO!

The Marxist have destroyed the U.S. from within, including our economy, and our fucked up feminist/faggot military. Meanwhile the Chinks have been slowly arming and building their military, and will put it to use because they know exactly how fucking weak we are now.

This has bothered me so much. There's barely any competitive integrity. So much for keeping politics out of sport

Glorified TV drama now

just Wimbledon trying to remove obstacles from Federer's path, but ingeniously disguised as righteous support for Ukraine.
without Djokovic and Medvedev, there's only possibly Zverev to stop him, and we all know he sucks in Slams.
well played, AELTC.

Karma desu, you guys did the exact same thing to the soviets

>So much for keeping politics out of sport

The entire purpose of sport is to show how we are all the same, and it's supposed to allow us to set petty differences aside and come together to appreciate athleticism and sportsmanship, regardless of the athletes origin.

Based and Ukraine pilled.

>Who is RG banning?
Both, they will up the moralfaggotry

Fred won't play Wimbledon.

but the war might still be raging a year from now...

They brought it on themselves by failing to disarm after WWII like the rest of the world.

Z

Z

T

T. Joao Ling Chang

RG isn't banning anyone, the french aren't so petty

Why haven’t US players been banned for the past 60 years?

the antichrist, the ultimate charlatan & manipulator

Zverev and shapovalov not playing for russia really was a 200 IQ move

Nadal

given Djokovic unfairly missed a shitload of tournaments, which helped Medvedev in their battle for top spot, this only evens things up.

we're banning Raducanu

Ukraine is obviously more important than who ever some yankees bombed.

Haven't heard about Ukraine in a while, is that still on?

>disgusting russian peasants
russian jews i think you'll find

good

this is exactly how stupid this is. like medvedev calls putin everyday to advise him on foreign policy and defense. he's just a kid with a dream who likes small cats man
wtf didn't they ban agassi or serena when we invaded iraq or trashcanistan? rhetorical question of course.

i remember fuming for about 3 years after i had to attend a 30 minute class detention in year 7 because about half the class wouldn't stop talking. the sense of injustice of group punishment is intense. if you're a tennis player, being banned from Wimbledon must feel even worse than i did. if i was a russian player, i'd just buy a ticket to the Wimbledon final and sit on the court. maybe do a dirty protest.

Why would Zverlingz even play for em, he was born and raised in Germany

Seek the truth and the truth shall set you free

Attached: 1335533857259.jpg (316x529, 18.89K)

>nobody bats an eye
There were massive protests against US 'imperialism', it's just there was a lot less outcry since not only the US but Europe faced a wave of trucks and planes of peace, so it was seen as justified. Iraq slightly less so, but no one liked Saddam because he was an asshole.

Russia invaded Ukraine with the only pretext being that they believe Ukraine shouldn't exist. Maybe if they'd made any friends besides tin-pot dictators in hte last thirty years this stupid shit wouldn't happen. The same thing happens with China. US missteps since the fucking 80s at least and China still only has russia and north korea as frenemies.

>>what's going to happen when china invades Taiwan
China gets its shit pushed in and the powers that be use it as an excuse to make sweeping global changes to how the world works.

so like what's the deal with slavs and gold chains? are they born with them?

Wow you sound like such a limp dick. 30 minutes oh no

you were supposed to assemble the guys who were quiet, write "I was silent" in your notebooks and stand them on the tables in protest

>after 9/11 and other terrorist attacks
>"nnnnoooooo! not all muslims are responsible for this! its just an extreme minority! you can't discriminate against them!"

>after hong kong oppression and covid
>"nnnnnooooooo! not all chinese are responsible for this! hate the regime, not the people!

>after putin's invasion of ukraine
>"UMMM YES SWEATY 100% OF RUSSIAN PEOPLE ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS AND MUST BE PUNISHED SEVERELY AND BANNED FROM EVERYTHING!"

Can someone explain to me the double standards?

Attached: 1399039093013.png (400x381, 108.33K)

murrica has the 'might is right' clause, but it will be revoked very soon

>China gets its shit pushed in
LoL! By WHO? The U.S.? We're BROKE, our leadership is completely incompetent, and our military is complete shit after 20 years of wasted effort and 12 years of Marxist "democrat party" meddling. Our navy is fucked, our Air Force is fucked, and our ground forces will be about as effective as sending a liberal arts college campus to fight off the Chinese hordes. Meanwhile China has been focusing on modernizing its navies, armies, and air forces, and they'll be far closer to their logistics chain then anyone that tries to oppose them.

Maybe our great "allies" like the U.K. and Germany will help us? LoL! It about killed the bongs to do a short movement and try to take control of a single Iraqi city, meanwhile Germany has been cucked for decades now, and the French will rightfully give us the finger and tell us to pound sand.

NOBODY is going to fight for Taiwain with any kind of committment after the dumpster fire of the past 2 decades, and if they try to draft people for that shit in the U.S., the American people will openly revolt, as they have had enough of the bullshit.

>Seething this hard
I know you're angry at seeing how effective NATO arms and intel are ivan, but this level of seethe is unbecoming when you're getting your shit pushed in

>Can someone explain to me the double standards?

See

>murrica has the 'might is right' clause

Had. It's HAD, not "has". That card can no longer be played.

>coping this hard

If you haven't done your time in service, you'll find out when they try to ship your ass off.

I've done my time. They can't touch me anymore.

Shit, I would join the russiab army and go rape some hohol granny and loot her tractor, just in pure spite.

their country their rules :-)

muslims are 100% justified, there are indeed a lot of different kinds of muslims, some nice, some cunts. even within russia that's not even known for muslims, for example, there are tatars that are super chill and there are chechens who are warmongering jocks.
chinese power stands entirely on equating regime with the people, saying otherwise undermines that. there's no motive to save the chinese from oppression, only to subtily sew discord within china to weaken it.
russia doesn't do the "government = people" thing, so the west is deliberately going for the "see, your government fucked you, now go get it". unfortunately russians will blame the west for the sanctions instead of reflecting on themselves and their own power structures because russians tend to cure the symptoms and not the causes.

>why is an invasion treated differently than these other scenarios
based retard

>they're different to us, different values
But that's true, they are way more collectivist compared to the rest of Europe, still doesn't make them any less white, or justify the bullshit against their athletes

How is the average Russian responsible for the actions of Putin and other political leaders to invade Ukraine? Explain it to me.