Heem

ufc.org

Attached: chimaev-moustache.jpg (904x908, 135.01K)

Jannies got my thread.

Attached: 0B58930B-A911-4A76-A3B0-9BCC25B3F7B6.jpg (828x1031, 270.02K)

yeeea bwoii

Attached: 1649880330527.jpg (689x988, 241.43K)

damn sorry bro

Dana needs to schedule this ASAP. UFC is dead at the moment

Attached: rakhmonov_chimaev_1.jpg (620x400, 55.19K)

Everything about Shittaker is so unlikable. From his muh depression to his boring pointfighting to his constant ducking to getting BLACKED by Adesanya twice. I really hope he pulls a Gegard and fucks off to another promotion.

whoever posts the heemvious is gay

It’s cool.
Worked on my jab today and it’s getting pretty crispy. If I make it to the ufc I’ll wear a /heem/ mouth guard to let you know.

Do you guys remember a year ago when everyone shittalked khamzat after he had covid?

shavkat is a twink who would get his bussy ravaged on the ground

yeah nah lets not kill one or both of the most exciting prospects going right now

I'm just gonna watch Tyson V Whyte this weekend and pretend it's MMA with no wrestling in a four-sided octagon.

t.fake one

Sambo>wrestling

Attached: 19866F3E-82EF-4C0F-950E-36F747A7C46A.jpg (828x1232, 803.1K)

Khamzat is #3 and Shavkat is currently #15 and fighting the #10 WW. They're no longer prospects

>RIDE THRU THE CITY LIKE BRENDAN SCHAUB
>I'M ON A MISSION TO GET IT ALL
>RIDE THRU THE CITY LIKE BRENDAN SCHAUB
>IF YOU AIN'T THICC WE DON'T GET INVOLVED

Attached: pepe-singing-in-front-of-crowd.png (800x609, 409.11K)

see there are Magny, Masvidal and Thompson ripe for taking

I think Shavkat actually gets either Thompson or Meng if he beats Magny to give him some name recognition

can't wait for the unpaid bills to finally make her do it

Attached: easter bune.jpg (960x1344, 236.98K)

heemvious

very homely, but nice hamstring development

YNR the last time polyana fought joe rogan spent the whole fight talking about her beating the shit out of this guy (and also how hot she is)

she needs someone to teach her how to do her makeup properly

would keep Meng for Luque desu, banger, Meng gets ktfo again and Luque gets his stock up
>22yo

why dont you do it for her you big poof

I relapsed again today. Hooked on pain killers for the past 8 years.
Everyday I try to get better. I build streaks that last days or months.
I lasted two days this time. Battling with depression. Trying to keep active. Ex threatened to kill herself if I left but I did anyway. She called the police and charged me with a domestic. Gotta go through court system to prove my innocence.
Days keep getting longer.
So stressed I can’t get it up with a woman anymore.
Working on changing.

I don’t talk about my problems with people I know irl. Just needed to put my burden on you guys for a bit.
Thanks.

Attached: 8744A01B-6136-4A35-BB26-1C192F93C503.jpg (898x528, 211.63K)

Dana needs to give Luque a wrestler. Dude needs to work overtime on his TDD

Must be tawlf being a jacked taiwanese boy

the fucking translator grin always crack me up

thats a beast, but as long as you don't graduate its all good. My advice, don't talk to a woman for 2 years, save money maybe even move somewhere if that works or get a new job that allows you to travel and replace your addiction with working out plus a video game and maybe take over the counter speed nootropics or something. Remember women, shit driving, and drug addictions will fuck you up in life, you already have 2 so just make it 1 and focus on it.

Attached: lenny.jpg (725x725, 75.04K)

Attached: 5F274E75-66E9-4FCE-B645-4E8F547E851C.jpg (1080x1198, 184.23K)

>translator
CAZZIE POOF

You can implement five new rules in the UFC. How do you fix MMA?

it’s gonna get better bubba, you just have to believe

any fight that goes to a decision is declared a draw
knees to a grounded opponent legal
soccer kicks legal
12/6 elbows legal
headbutts legal

>whittaker
>point fighting
Based retard. Romero x2 and Cannonier was a slugfest. Till and Adesanya 2 forced him into point fighting. He pieces up Costa too.

Thank you. This really helped.

ufc 277er here

your corner can bring a gun with one bullet in it and they can throw it to you over the cage, just watch out so your opponent doesn’t catch it instead

Kicks to the head
Standing up when guy stalls on the ground or does nothing
Takedowns with no action after gets no points
Eyepokes automatic deductions

Oh wow those three fights that went to a decision were slugfests? Wow you're right bro Shittaker is a really a violent finisher that's a great point, thank you for contributing

Kek why does he look slavic

Walk into the thread like what up I got a pink cock

>if you don't knock Romero out you're a point fighter
lol
lmao

btw that court case will end up being nothing, just get graduate to some lesser drugs instead of harder ones and try to get a run and lift in once a week. and stay away from women, my life is fucked too and i have to brutalize myself to do cardio until im about to die just to stay afloat, it feels like treading water, maybe it will get better even though i project the future of horror, whatever.

Attached: 1576917297173 (1).jpg (500x500, 45.3K)

>Kicks to the head
>Standing up when guy stalls on the ground or does nothing
>Takedowns with no action after gets no points
all of these are already in place lol

Attached: 87ED5404-8F3B-4296-8CF1-7AA4ACAB156E.jpg (1200x800, 555.39K)

I was banned, I can’t remember why but I‘m unbanned now happy birthday Adolf

Attached: AC10CE8A-390A-4114-B4B8-6B78065704A2.jpg (1400x1400, 246.9K)

Sorry your dancing Skyrim boyfriend fights like a faggot, faggot

In the UFC? I guess the judging must be that bad then. Cause it still favors wrestlers

>grounded knees
>soccer kicks
>12/6
>submission attempts that make fighter in top control defend submission is ground control for the bottom position (obviously this rule would have to be very refined but start with this simple principle)
>open scoring

based germany

Robert Whittaker has not finished an opponent in over 5 years.

Robert Whittaker had sex with that seething mutt's wife

When you're fighting Yoel & Izzy that happens

Going to pick up vaping for a nic fix and see if that helps. Also had a good rowing machine time: 2608m in 10:00 minutes. Max resistance.
See if you can beat that lol
Can’t remember the machine brand but they’re all the same anyways.

500 bulls and not a black dick in sight. Ye hang tight. Fewl. You must be new to cuckholdry. The deal is off btw. I’m going to send Dee and moi bulls somewhar else on the 10th. Good luck on your trip to jaimaca kid...

Brendan Schaub had sex with my mom in a boca raton 1 bedroom airbnB, i heard everything. It was just after we had saw his concert, i even had got a signed t shirt from him after the meet n greet, but he has other plans with my mother and i saw the whole thing unfold.

hawlg size b?

Yeah vaping is good for getting a fix, i also like phenibut and kratom and alcohol/sparkling water

Lmao

there are photos that i would post but i have gotten banned for them

>no argument

Attached: why my eye look funny.jpg (468x351, 102.17K)

very very good

name ONE ufc

Whittaker ran away from 6 day notice Gastelum for 25 minutes straight. Like him or not, the guy fights like a massive pussy.

>lying on heem

Man if I could 50-45 someone by running away I should really get into this sport.

well of course

Attached: DD4E2A0A-0C43-4659-BF6D-A601066FE3E2.jpg (619x757, 123.36K)

If Khamzat isn't going to fight Usman, he needs to fight Colby, that's the biggest fight in the division. Edwards can fight whoever Khamzat doesn't fight, Belal can eat shit.

How can someone be addicted to pain killers. Are you in pain 24 7.

"yes"

he beat him up for 5 rounds and didn’t get let Fatselum touch him at all but you obviously know this

Why didn't Robert just throw a hadoken at Adesanya fr fr

Yeah bro check out Adesanya I think you'd enjoy his style as well

I am mentally ill

Attached: 1632212685004.jpg (513x680, 36.25K)

Painkillers are opioids.

>Boring point fighting
Whittaker doesn't stand in le anime stance?
NOT epic.

Attached: soys.png (443x500, 120.02K)

Seriously name one reedeeming quality about Reddit Shittaker. His best "wins" are two fights where he got his shit kicked in by Yoel Romero. The guy fights like a pussy on top of being a depressed pussy irl. The guy got dropped by Till in 2020 for crying out loud.

Robert doesn't reach bully, that's your last (you).

Hang in there pal

He killed Bumsarael Fagasanya. Punched a hole straight through his cum riddled skull.

soft heroin innit, all made of the same stuff
People getting addicted to prescribed painkillers is a very common occurrence, especially since people aren't aware of the danger of prescribed painkillers specifically because they're prescribed. "My doctor gave these to me so it should be fine right?".

Do mushrooms. A full trip first and then microdose.